Author Topic: How does npp compare to tren?  (Read 34348 times)

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: How does npp compare to tren?
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2012, 09:59:14 AM »
tren is not a rapid size builder by itself but you will always gain more muscle with it in your stacks I think.  It makes your body more sensitive to the effects of other steroids mainly an increased sensitivity to IGF.  Where as dianabol for example you could gain alot of muscle on it's own. Do you stack it with other compounds?

yup i agree with you bro. tren is great on its own for the look it gives you, but to grow its better to add 1 or 2 other hormones alongside the tren.

anab0lic

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2012, 10:25:13 AM »
yup i agree with you bro. tren is great on its own for the look it gives you, but to grow its better to add 1 or 2 other hormones alongside the tren.

What have you found to be the best compounds to stack with tren if the goal is maximizing growth?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2012, 10:42:33 AM »
What have you found to be the best compounds to stack with tren if the goal is maximizing growth?

Tren and EQ! that's what paul dillet used apparently packed on the tren and eq using the tren in 6 week intervals
l

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2012, 10:45:59 AM »
Tren and EQ! that's what paul dillet used apparently packed on the tren and eq using the tren in 6 week intervals

Im doin Tren and EQ right now and really like it. Also low dose prop with it. I'm not a big oral user... only ever used anadrol once and halo twice... injectables are my thing. Im curious to know more about this... so he'd run tren 6 weeks on then how many weeks off? I prefer to run tren longer. since last summer ive been doing 12 weeks on 4 weeks off. that little break rejuvinates you and the tren hits you hard. this way i dont have to up my tren dose i can stick with 100mg ed

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2012, 10:46:11 AM »

d-bol or drol

anab0lic

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2012, 11:04:34 AM »
d-bol or drol

I Ramped up the dbol dosage to 100mg ED and made some very nice rapid strength/size gains doing this (taken pre workout) shit was getting expensive though, 10 days = 1 tub  :-\ I'll be getting hold of some anadrol next week and I'm curious to see how that works out for me.... may even mix it with dbol. 50mg dbol + 100mg drol ED in 6 weeks blasts.... seems that the two have good synergy together from what I've read... 

anab0lic

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2012, 11:15:18 AM »
You definitely lose some fullness when removing the orals from the mix, which is frustrating... but the fact they allow you to work with heavier weights translates to a decent amount of muscle tissue being built over time....isnt just water weight gains... this is why npp interests me, i wonder how it will effect my strength vs tren or how combining the both would work.... only one way to find out i guess :D

anab0lic

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2012, 11:18:31 AM »

Didnt get a whole lot from EQ... other than an appetite that was relentless...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2012, 11:36:54 AM »
Didnt get a whole lot from EQ... other than an appetite that was relentless...

I grow better off EQ than any steroid. I've gotten alot of bunk eq though but the few times I had real EQ I knew it. ... it leans me out too, veins poopping all over the place I have veins shooting out of my forearms.
l

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2012, 12:03:34 PM »
tren is not a rapid size builder by itself but you will always gain more muscle with it in your stacks I think.  It makes your body more sensitive to the effects of other steroids mainly an increased sensitivity to IGF.  Where as dianabol for example you could gain alot of muscle on it's own. Do you stack it with other compounds?
Usually just masteron and prop (but very low prop). I've done eq in the past with it but I don't think eq really does too much for me. Maybe I will stack it with deca/npp in the future and see how that works.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2012, 01:11:15 PM »
l

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2012, 01:25:33 PM »
dbol is better drug

Isnt that personal preference? Its quite common to read across the boards that there is no strong combo then tren/test/Anadrol.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2012, 05:27:51 PM »
dbol is better drug

don't most say the opposite? I've run dbol before and hated it. Made my face and stomach look fat and back pumps were horrible as well as appetite.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2012, 08:07:06 PM »
dbol is better drug

i thought you were a drol fan?

i think if running tren solo then d-bol is without question a better choice but in a tren + test stack i believe drol edges it out.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2012, 09:07:29 PM »
i thought you were a drol fan?

i think if running tren solo then d-bol is without question a better choice but in a tren + test stack i believe drol edges it out.

I like it...I respond to it well, it gives a certain look to the physique that I can not describe and makes me wide as fuck. But honestly it's a frustrating drug and quite dangerous (im speaking long term health here)..
 I've used enough of it to be able to comment on it, I really think it is a drug that is only suited for someone who is "there" as far as muscle mass wise for it to truly be effective and unleash it's power....if that makes sense. I think the bigger you are the more of a freakshow you will look while on it, it blows the muscle up from within but you need the muscle there first for it to work right, or you will not like the look. It just does not give the look that dbol gives, honestly no compound will give you the thickness to the physique that quality dbol gives.  
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2012, 09:25:46 PM »
Isnt that personal preference? Its quite common to read across the boards that there is no strong combo then tren/test/Anadrol.

It's not so much persnala preference brother it's about using common sense and not just doing something because everyone else does it caue it's the in thing to do. I know that anadrol is not necccesary at my stage of development to achieve a certain look to my physique, therefore I feel it is worthless.  I DO feel that dbol is necessary to achieve a certain look and thickness for someone who uses plain old anabolics and no GH and insulin, if I find a drug that works as well for that purpose I will switch it but I haven't so far,  and I don't think I will.
l

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2012, 09:31:18 PM »
don't most say the opposite? I've run dbol before and hated it. Made my face and stomach look fat and back pumps were horrible as well as appetite.
Never touched it. Everyone I saw using it looked like shit.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2012, 04:45:42 AM »
It's not so much persnala preference brother it's about using common sense and not just doing something because everyone else does it caue it's the in thing to do. I know that anadrol is not necccesary at my stage of development to achieve a certain look to my physique, therefore I feel it is worthless.  I DO feel that dbol is necessary to achieve a certain look and thickness for someone who uses plain old anabolics and no GH and insulin, if I find a drug that works as well for that purpose I will switch it but I haven't so far,  and I don't think I will.

good approach

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2012, 04:50:30 AM »
I've yet tto seee someone look good on dbol.

With tren I love eq and npp

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2012, 05:30:29 AM »

I grow better off EQ than any steroid. I've gotten alot of bunk eq though but the few times I had real EQ I knew it. ... it leans me out too, veins poopping all over the place I have veins shooting out of my forearms.
Yeah buddy same here. Always always have used EQ and had great results. I almost get too veiny as I'm genetically vascular. I dont think I've done a cycle since I started that didnt have EQ in it and even had a buddy make me some dosed 400mgs/ml. It was awesome lol

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2012, 05:34:41 AM »
The idea with dbol is to use it in small doses to prevent the odema from blurring definition.