Author Topic: My first cycle total plan and stat, feedback.  (Read 21272 times)

IZO

• Getbig II
My first cycle total plan and stat, feedback.
« on: April 10, 2012, 10:03:23 AM »
Hallo

After many hard years in the gym i decided to take my training to the next level.
I have about 8 years of experience (gym) , and have spent most of my time to learn all about nutrition and how my body responds on different exercises and training routines.
I  decided to start with steroids as a final touch to increase muscle mass and get more detailed.

After lots of research i decided to start a Test Propionate only cycle 100mg EOD 8weeks.

Stat. Age 24, weight 72 kg, lenght 178 cm, body fat 8%.

Nutrition: Daily calorie intake about 2700kcal
Meal:
1: cup of oats+eggwhites with spenach+flaxseed oil.
2: whey isolate+casein  drink and almonds.
3:Brown rice+ chicken breast and broccoli and olive oil.
Gym workout: bcaa+glutamine+dextro during workout.
Post workout: Whey isolate.
4:Rice+beef and broccoli.
5:White fish+sallad
6:Chicken+sallad
7:Whey isolat drink

Just a sample, i stay 100% clean with my food...

Gym routine: 5 days week, cardio 3 times week.

Supplements:
Whey isolate
Bcaa
Glutamine
Multi vits
Zma
Vit c

Cycle plan:

Test Propionate 100mg EOD 8 weeks.

Week:
1: Mon, Wen, Fri, Sun 100mg EOD
2-8: 100mg EOD, also arimidex on hand.

Pct: starts 3 days after last inject
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex:40/40/20/20

Very grateful for all feedback and help that i can get.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
Re: My first cycle total plan and stat, feedback.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 10:21:29 AM »
Im not a fan of PCT nor getting off at all, but oh well...
What's the deal with running Nolva and Clomid together?
No HCG?
I would also use Aromasin the whole time so your estrogen under control.

Take a BW before and during to make shit interesting.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 11:07:09 AM »
I  decided to start with steroids as a final touch to increase muscle mass and get more detailed.

LOL ;D

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 11:14:15 AM »
ok, serious post now. if you're really 8% and eat that clean and with all your experience i can say you'll blow up and are prime candidate for using gear.

you're doing everything right. guys like you it's like you already have the motor and the wheels and everything else to a car, but you've just been without the key. when you get it you're gonna take off for sure.

but

my recommendations nonetheless:

drop these:
Whey isolate
Bcaa
Glutamine

waste of money in my opinion. unless you just have tons of money and want to continue with them. but i think you'll get the same results without them.

keep these:
Multi vits
Zma
Vit c

just for your health.

instead of only test i would go straight to
test propionate 150mg / week + tren ace 300 mg a week and proviron or masteron.

good luck. and realize that after eight years you're already maxed out naturally! if you go off cycle you will return to your current weight. just sayin'.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 11:18:18 AM »
Get jacked liked this fella?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 11:18:50 AM »
Your cycle is just prop?  You will grow bloofy with bitch tities.  I don't get the whole clean up your diet then take steroids. 

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 11:20:03 AM »
btw, since you're big on supplements, take these for cholesterol support while on aas: red yeast rice, niacin, policonaols, guggul lipids, garlic, and fenugreek

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 11:20:06 AM »
if you can get your hands on legit tren-ace then i'd recommend 100mg EoD instead of the test, as tren fits your goals better than test, but up to you, your body.

if you are going on gear the use of glucose, and bcca's pre/post and during workout, are absolutely unnecessary. especially if you go on tren, you can cut your calories in half, protein and carbs, while still making gains and getting leaner.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 11:20:49 AM »
ok, serious post now. if you're really 8% and eat that clean and with all your experience i can say you'll blow up and are prime candidate for using gear.

you're doing everything right. guys like you it's like you already have the motor and the wheels and everything else to a car, but you've just been without the key. when you get it you're gonna take off for sure.

but

my recommendations nonetheless:

drop these:
Whey isolate
Bcaa
Glutamine

waste of money in my opinion. unless you just have tons of money and want to continue with them. but i think you'll get the same results without them.

keep these:
Multi vits
Zma
Vit c

just for your health.

instead of only test i would go straight to
test propionate 150mg / week + tren ace 300 mg a week and proviron or masteron.

good luck. and realize that after eight years you're already maxed out naturally! if you go off cycle you will return to your current weight. just sayin'.

your nuts.
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2012, 11:22:20 AM »
Your cycle is just prop?  You will grow bloofy with bitch tities.  I don't get the whole clean up your diet then take steroids. 

more nonsense in this thread.
?

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 11:24:41 AM »
if you can get your hands on legit tren-ace then i'd recommend 100mg EoD instead of the test, as tren fits your goals better than test, but up to you, your body.

if you are going on gear the use of glucose, and bcca's pre/post and during workout, are absolutely unnecessary. especially if you go on tren, you can cut your calories in half, protein and carbs, while still making gains and getting leaner.

this is true. in fact, this is the very reason they give it to cows—to increase feeding efficiency. so they feed them less, give them finaplix, and reap the same harvest. but what if they fed them the same or more AND gave them finaplix—they would theoretically reap an even bigger harvest, right? see where i'm going with this?

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 11:25:50 AM »
your nuts.

uh, why exactly? i looked my personal best on this protocol...

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 11:27:20 AM »
this is true. in fact, this is the very reason they give it to cows—to increase feeding efficiency. so they feed them less, give them finaplix, and reap the same harvest. but what if they fed them the same or more and gave them finaplix—they would theoretically reap an even bigger harvest, right? see where i'm going with this?

no

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2012, 11:34:21 AM »
uh, why exactly? i looked my personal best on this protocol...

you can't honestly say that's a good idea for a beginner. Way too much gear. No need to stack anything first cycle either. Just keep is simple, do 500mg of long lasting test per week for 12 weeks.
?

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2012, 11:40:55 AM »

you can't honestly say that's a good idea for a beginner. Way too much gear. No need to stack anything first cycle either. Just keep is simple, do 500mg of long lasting test per week for 12 weeks.

oh yes, i can! that's not much gear at all! 450mg of gear a week bro? that's nothing. people take fucking grams of this shit for decades on end.

you realize that your recommendation is actually 50mg MORE than what i recommended? do you realize that?? and your recommendation, yes, it's a common first cycle, but the quality, definition, separation and ILLUSION will be there so much more on mine.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2012, 11:43:56 AM »
Stfu with your keeping simple and 500 mg test-e.Bullfuckingshit.Yea,150 test + 350 tren-a=500 mg .WAAAAY to much gear.The great thing with tren-a is that is you get nasty sides,you drop it and in couple of days you are fine.The bad thing with your stupid cycle of 500 test long acting,is that you get bloated,you get you estrogen up and if you start growing titonas it takes AI(which is another cost) to fight it,and sometimes it can be too late for that too.Instead of being a bloated wattery and don't knowing how much of your gained pounds is fat,water or muscle,why not use tren and make sure you gain pure quality muscle? ::)
GETBIG!

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2012, 11:45:57 AM »
Stfu with your keeping simple and 500 mg test-e.Bullfuckingshit.Yea,150 test + 350 tren-a=500 mg .WAAAAY to much gear.The great thing with tren-a is that is you get nasty sides,you drop it and in couple of days you are fine.The bad thing with your stupid cycle of 500 test long acting,is that you get bloated,you get you estrogen up and if you start growing titonas it takes AI(which is another cost) to fight it,and sometimes it can be too late for that too.Instead of being a bloated wattery and don't knowing how much of your gained pounds is fat,water or muscle,why not use tren and make sure you gain pure quality muscle? ::)

fucking spot on.

that's why i suggested masteron or proviron.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2012, 11:46:11 AM »
uh, huh ::)

what are you even basing this off of?

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2012, 11:53:27 AM »
you can cut your calories in half, protein and carbs, while still making gains and getting leaner.

well, why would you do that? the more muscle you carry the more calories you will need to sustain it.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2012, 12:21:51 PM »
that's true to some extent but at the same time, the more steroids used, the less calories needed to stay anabolic. people on gear can get away with severe calorie deficits without much cause for concern, especially when it comes to losing real, actual muscle tissue. size loss is a bit different, and going flat is pretty unavoidable when running diet drugs like t3/dnp unless the dosages are low, or the calories are run higher to compensate (end result of fat loss is both the same, just the latter is unhealthy).

with tren in particular, it drastically reduces protein turnover rate, which means the body requires less protein to stay anabolic and the increased nutrient partitioning characteristic (i believe due to increased systemic IGF-1 levels, as well as increased IGF at the local, muscle level) means less carbs are also required for the muscles to stay hard, and keep strength up.

there's really no great need to eat large amounts of calories, in fact, i find it rather counterproductive as it increases insulin resistance, and insulin is one of the most anabolic hormones in the body - meaning excessive calories can hurt someone's gains.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2012, 12:41:56 PM »

I knew that would come up. It's possible to be very lean with just test if you know how to eat right. And even with tren it's best to use an AI, so that's not really justified as a reason not to do this. And if you get real tren problems, you may have to use a Caber or something. And that shits expensive. There's no denying test and tren being great, and with tren you don't have to be so strict diet wise it seems.
?

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2012, 01:05:14 PM »
that's true to some extent but at the same time, the more steroids used, the less calories needed to stay anabolic. people on gear can get away with severe calorie deficits without much cause for concern, especially when it comes to losing real, actual muscle tissue. size loss is a bit different, and going flat is pretty unavoidable when running diet drugs like t3/dnp unless the dosages are low, or the calories are run higher to compensate (end result of fat loss is both the same, just the latter is unhealthy).

with tren in particular, it drastically reduces protein turnover rate, which means the body requires less protein to stay anabolic and the increased nutrient partitioning characteristic (i believe due to increased systemic IGF-1 levels, as well as increased IGF at the local, muscle level) means less carbs are also required for the muscles to stay hard, and keep strength up.

there's really no great need to eat large amounts of calories, in fact, i find it rather counterproductive as it increases insulin resistance, and insulin is one of the most anabolic hormones in the body - meaning excessive calories can hurt someone's gains.

listen, steroids are like a signal. so say you have a contractor building a house. he wants this house to be really big and bad ass and he's certainly intelligent enough to tell all his workers what to do (there's enough signal to make it happen), BUT there are not enough building materials. he's only going to be able to build a small house.

so you see, by limiting your intake, you are limiting your potential for growth. eat til you're full. don't stuff yourself. eat balanced and not a bunch of sugary processed junk and you wont run into insulin resistance (pre-diabetic) conditions.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2012, 01:13:11 PM »
It's possible to be very lean with just test if you know how to eat right.

I agree completely.

Nobody wants to put in any work. They just want to shoot Tren/Mast and turn into Arnold in 8 weeks. Which we all know is complete bullshit. Rome wasn't built over night and you will never become a bodybuilder just because you use Tren.

500mg of Test will not make you bloofy/fat and you will not need any type of AI with a does that small. It's when you go over 1500mg that you see bloating issues. Even then it's easily controlled.

As far as the OP question, i would shoot 50-75mg ED of Prop and see how that treats you in 8 weeks. When you feel comfortable with Test Prop you can add in some Tren A.

Keep it simple bro, no need to throw all these compounds into the mix for your first cycle.

Tren by itself can be a nightmare. You can research it or take these guy's word for it. Personally i would research it and ask as many questions as you wish. I have trained with some of the top guys in the nation and they all LOVE Test and lots of it. Most of the NPC guys i know only use Tren precontest.

Good luck!

8)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2012, 01:27:21 PM »
I agree completely.

Nobody wants to put in any work. They just want to shoot Tren/Mast and turn into Arnold in 8 weeks. Which we all know is complete bullshit. Rome wasn't built over night and you will never become a bodybuilder just because you use Tren.

500mg of Test will not make you bloofy/fat and you will not need any type of AI with a does that small. It's when you go over 1500mg that you see bloating issues. Even then it's easily controlled.

As far as the OP question, i would shoot 50-75mg ED of Prop and see how that treats you in 8 weeks. When you feel comfortable with Test Prop you can add in some Tren A.

Keep it simple bro, no need to throw all these compounds into the mix for your first cycle.

Tren by itself can be a nightmare. You can research it or take these guy's word for it. Personally i would research it and ask as many questions as you wish. I have trained with some of the top guys in the nation and they all LOVE Test and lots of it. Most of the NPC guys i know only use Tren precontest.

Good luck!

8)

You bring a good point in the end. People keep on talking about how much better bb was in the 80's but in the 80's weren't they all using lots of Test and a little of the other stuff.  Not as much extra shit as they do today?  Can't people put 2 and 2 together that mixing 6 drugs is not going to make you look like arnold since arnold only took maybe 3-4 different compounds.