Author Topic: My first cycle total plan and stat, feedback.  (Read 21308 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: My first cycle total plan and stat, feedback.
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2012, 09:21:21 PM »
i didn't say it can't "protect" or "prevent" but once gyno sets in arimidex will do nothing about the gyno.

Yes, I agree with that. Letro is the only thing that can help once you have symptoms but Adex will normally protect...not always but usually.

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2012, 01:26:46 AM »
As far as i know

Letrozole is used do prevent gyno when symptoms show, but its also much stronger.
Arimidex is better to use as a preventive in case you already know that you suffer from estrogenic side effects are not wanted.

correct me if I'm wrong

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2012, 09:08:50 AM »
The plan is to run this basic Test prop Cycle 8weeks,  if everything goes according to plan i will be off for about 10-12 weeks then run my next cycle.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2012, 10:22:48 AM »
ive been on for a year straight, came off cold turkey with no pct, took about 2-3 months to get back to normal.the sex drive and having full rpoper hardons etc i mean.

will have full bloodwork done tomorow to see how everything else looks.

This is what I don't understand. Why not run the PCT then? If you had, you wouldn't have had that 2-3 month period it took to "get back to normal." Your sex drive and function would have been fine the entire time.

If you're going to be off-cycle for a while, there's simply no logical reason whatsoever for not running a PCT plan.

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2012, 11:58:58 AM »
it was just as I had thought, i will run the PCT after the cycle,  the plan is to be off for about 10-12 weeks but it may also be for a longer time..

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2012, 12:19:27 PM »
OK

when i put it all togther, it would be like this.

(8weeks Test Propionate) 100mg EOD. Cycle start 1 MAY.

•Mon - 100mg Test. Propionate
•Wed - 100mg Test. Propionate
•Fri - 100mg Test. Propionate
•Sun - 100mg Test. Propionate

Letrozole in case of gyno 0,5mg eod will adjust it if so is needed( bloodwork)

PCT starts 3 days after last shot 5weeks Nolvadex.

PCT: Nolvadex
WK 1: 40mg/ed   
WK 2: 40mg/ed
WK 3: 20mg/ed
WK 4: 20mg/ed
WK 5: 10mg/ed

What are you thoughts on this??

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2012, 01:10:57 PM »

My main goal is to try gain lean quality mass as possible,and learn how my body responds on gear , since this is my first cycle its very important.

Trenbolone Acetate has also been very interestning for me, have not done any serious research on it yet.
Many told me to stay away from it for the first cycle.

I think that it maybe is to advanced to stack it with Test Prop in my first cycle, and to run just Tren A might not be the best thing to do?

Seems that (aesthetics) and (abijahmaniaco) have som great experience.

You're a first timer, there is nothing wrong with a test only cycle. Bloat can be kept in control. Watch your carbs or/and simply throw in .25-.50mg Arimidex eod if need be.

No need to go balls out as some suggest the first time around with Tren, Proviron, or masteron.  It is rather futile and ill-advised to even suggest to newbies to start stacking. Learn to see your response, then start adding different compounds. Personally, i just recently finished (on 2nd cycle) Test E, Tren E - had no issues except insomnia. In the 3 months i used it, i only slept well probably 9 times. There are others who experience more than just the insomnia, so save the Tren for another cycle.

No need throw in everything, but the kitchen sink.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2012, 01:35:12 PM »
What do you guys think about my Pct? I personally do not think it is necessary with HCG during my cycle relatively low dose.

Also got my gear 2 days ago.

10mlx4 amps Test prop
200 tabs Nolvadex and Clomid
50 tabs Arimidex

ready to go...

No need for the Clomid. It is a rather mild cycle, just go with the Nolva.

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2012, 01:40:15 PM »
Can someone explain to me how nolva and arimidex differ? im not currently running nolva when on my test cycle but i think i am prone to the sides of estrogen. nipples are already pretty sore. would it be worth picking up some nolva and running it my entire cycle?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2012, 01:55:43 PM »
OK

when i put it all togther, it would be like this.

(8weeks Test Propionate) 100mg EOD. Cycle start 1 MAY.

Letrozole in case of gyno 0,5mg eod will adjust it if so is needed( bloodwork)

PCT starts 3 days after last shot 5weeks Nolvadex.

PCT: Nolvadex
WK 1: 40mg/ed   
WK 2: 40mg/ed
WK 3: 20mg/ed
WK 4: 20mg/ed
WK 5: 10mg/ed

What are you thoughts on this??

Looks fine.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2012, 02:01:40 PM »
Can someone explain to me how nolva and arimidex differ? im not currently running nolva when on my test cycle but i think i am prone to the sides of estrogen. nipples are already pretty sore. would it be worth picking up some nolva and running it my entire cycle?

Arimidex is an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI), whereas Nolvadex is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM).

AI's function by inhibiting the aromatase process from occurring, and they lower the body's estrogen levels. They can also combat against progesterone.

SERM's function by binding to the receptor thereby preventing estrogen from binding; they do not inhibit aromatase, drop estrogen levels or do anything to combat progesterone.

SERM's can work for gyno prevention, some guys find it won't work though and only an AI will. Of course, an AI is going to help with water retention, a SERM won't, and an AI is also going to help with blood pressure as excess estrogen and water retention can increase blood pressure...SERM's won't help in this case.

Of course, AI's can have a negative impact on your cholesterol in a way SERM's cannot, and this makes not overdoing it important....it really makes your diet important. Live a lifestyle that promotest the continuation of good cholesterol levels and do not get insanely retarded with yoru AI and steroid doses and most adult men will be fine. Eating plenty of omega fatty acids is always a good idea as this will raise HDL levels, and as HDL cholesterol regulates LDL cholesterol this will improve your total reading.

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2012, 02:20:33 PM »

I really appreciate all the help i get from you guys very grateful.  Since this is my first cycle i want to make sure that everything is as good as possible.
I have done  research and  read some books, but it can not be compared with personal experience.

Thanks

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2012, 08:48:52 AM »
Hi

just talked with my supplier, and got some bad news i would take a while for me to get Letrozole, and i dont want to wait.. :'(

What are your thoughts, should i start my cycle anyway with Arimidex on hand or wait for letro??

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #88 on: April 24, 2012, 11:22:35 AM »
Hi

just talked with my supplier, and got some bad news i would take a while for me to get Letrozole, and i dont want to wait.. :'(

What are your thoughts, should i start my cycle anyway with Arimidex on hand or wait for letro??

Adex is fine.

I would go for it and keep the Adex ready, but i seriously doubt you will need it.

Good luck!

8)

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2012, 01:23:51 PM »
thanks, just a little worried if the gyno sets in.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2012, 04:55:10 AM »
thanks, just a little worried if the gyno sets in.

::) ::) ::) ::)

Calm down.

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2012, 01:15:50 PM »
OK ready to go ;D

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2012, 09:53:57 AM »
Hi guys ,was planing to star my cycle this week but some things got in the way, will start next week.

This week a was working a bit with my new nutrition plan will increase my daily calorie intake to 3000 kcal.

Meal 1: 75g Oats, 200g eggwhites, 1/2 grape ,omega 3 and multivitamins.
Meal 2: 150g Brown rice+150g chicken breast+broccoli.
Meal 3: 150g Brown rice+150g chicken+broccoli+Almonds.
Meal 4: 150g whole wheat pasta+180g salomo+ asparus.
Meal 5:350g sweet potato+chicken+omega 3
Meal 6:Cottage cheese 200g+almonds.

Total Protein about 200g, carbs 500g, fat 40-50g. Will try this out
for a few weeks to see how my body reacts, if its to much i will cut down about 500kcal.

;D

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2012, 03:33:36 AM »
Hii

will start my cycle tomorrow, just have some questions.
Since i will pin EOD for 8weeks, i have some thoughts about the injection places. I will start with the glute and suppose that it will be irritated after a while, then i will cahnge to the next side. Wonder if i shuold vary the injection spots for a sample. Different places through the weeks delts, lat,pec,bicep  or can i only go for the glutes??

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #94 on: May 12, 2012, 09:38:22 AM »
Hii

will start my cycle tomorrow, just have some questions.
Since i will pin EOD for 8weeks, i have some thoughts about the injection places. I will start with the glute and suppose that it will be irritated after a while, then i will cahnge to the next side. Wonder if i shuold vary the injection spots for a sample. Different places through the weeks delts, lat,pec,bicep  or can i only go for the glutes??

Rotate as much as possible to prevent build up.

My favorite places to shoot are: delts, ventro glute, glutes, lats, pecs and quads.

No reason to only shoot glutes if you are going to be shooting several times a week.

Good luck!

8)

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2012, 07:28:53 AM »
Thanks, i have been on 100mg Test prop and 0,25mg eod arimidex for 1 week now, so far so good(=
Just have some thoughts abou the arimidex. Lets say I'm beginning to get sore nipples
so i increases the dose to 0,5mg ed until it ends is this a good idea? or shuld i use Nolvadex?

What are you thoughts?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 14, 2012, 04:46:27 AM »
Thanks, i have been on 100mg Test prop and 0,25mg eod arimidex for 1 week now, so far so good(=
Just have some thoughts abou the arimidex. Lets say I'm beginning to get sore nipples
so i increases the dose to 0,5mg ed until it ends is this a good idea? or shuld i use Nolvadex?

What are you thoughts?

I don't get you guys starting cyucles directly with Arimidex....

Nipples may be a little bit sensitive in the beginning of a cycle, but that does not mean you get gyno.

Why the fuck someone would take cancer medication for women when it is not necessary at all is beyond me.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #97 on: May 14, 2012, 04:53:18 AM »
I don't get you guys starting cyucles directly with Arimidex....

Nipples may be a little bit sensitive in the beginning of a cycle, but that does not mean you get gyno.

Why the fuck someone would take cancer medication for women when it is not necessary at all is beyond me.

yeah,towards the end of my cycle i got some kind of 'gyno',no itch no sensitive just a 'lump' behind the left nipple and its gone few weeks after my cycle ended...
some people are just too paranoid i guess....
T

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 14, 2012, 05:26:50 AM »
yeah,towards the end of my cycle i got some kind of 'gyno',no itch no sensitive just a 'lump' behind the left nipple and its gone few weeks after my cycle ended...
some people are just too paranoid i guess....

This.

Too afraid of the side effects, they do a 6 week cycle on tamox and wonder why they don't gain shit.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 14, 2012, 07:16:07 AM »

This.

Too afraid of the side effects, they do a 6 week cycle on tamox and wonder why they don't gain shit.

Don't you take it with hrt?