Author Topic: Human Steroids / 3 Classes  (Read 12000 times)

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
Human Steroids / 3 Classes
« on: April 10, 2012, 11:09:08 PM »
What's up fellas?  

This is going to be basic information... probably one of the first things we all learned starting out.  Anyways,  I was wondering if someone could give me a list of all the hormones prescribed by doctors / steroids for humans vs. animal steroids.  Also, another list of all the hormones of the three anabolic catergories- DHT, 19-NOR, TEST.  

As most of you know, I don't get anything from tren, so I am going back to the basics of npp, anadrol, anavar, masteron etc etc.  (Doctor prescribed hormones)  

This leads me to my list- so actually, all you guys need to do is fill it in....

Human Steroids-  Test, Deca, Masteron, Anavar, Anadrol, Winstrol .....
Animal Steroids- Tren, EQ

19-NOR : Deca, Tren
DHT- Winny, Anavar, Masteron

Thanks fellas!!

diamondcut

• Getbig III
Re: Human Steroids / 3 Classes
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 11:29:19 PM »
is tren the only thing you don't respond to?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 11:33:01 PM »
Steroids prescribed in the U.S.

Anadrol
Anavar
AndroDerm
AndroGel
Andriol
Deca-Durabolin
Halotestin
Nebido
NPP or Durabolon
Sustanon-250
Testopel
Testosterone-Cypionate
Testosterone-Enanthate
Testosterone-Propionate
Testosterone-Suspension
Winstrol
Winstrol Depot

DHT:

Anadrol
Anavar
Masteron
Primobolan
Proviron
Winstrol

19-nor:

Anadur
Deca-Durabolin
Dynabolan
Dynabol
Durabolon
Parabolan
Tren-a
Tren-e

Testosterone:

AndroDerm
AndroGel
Andriol
Dianabol
Equipoise
Halotestin
Nebido
Testopel
Omnadren
Sustanon-250
Test-Cyp
Test-E
Test-P
Test-Suspension

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 01:28:37 AM »
Primobolan is not a dht, its a dhb

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 08:24:13 AM »
Primobolan is not a dht, its a dhb

its 5-alpha reduced which puts it in the DHT category. same for 1-testosterone. it is dihydroboldenone but it lacks the double bond between the 4th and 5th carbons which makes it DHT derived.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 08:25:37 AM »
Isn't equipoise an animal steroid?

Anadrol
Anavar
AndroDerm
AndroGel
Andriol
Deca-Durabolin
Halotestin
Nebido
NPP or Durabolon
Sustanon-250
Testopel
Testosterone-Cypionate
Testosterone-Enanthate
Testosterone-Propionate
Testosterone-Suspension
Winstrol
Winstrol Depot

DHT:

Anadrol
Anavar
Masteron
Primobolan
Proviron
Winstrol

19-nor:

Anadur
Deca-Durabolin
Dynabolan
Dynabol
Durabolon
Parabolan
Tren-a
Tren-e

Testosterone:

AndroDerm
AndroGel
Andriol
Dianabol
Equipoise
Halotestin
Nebido
Testopel
Omnadren
Sustanon-250
Test-Cyp
Test-E
Test-P
Test-Suspension

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 08:43:33 AM »

indeed it is. used for race horses i believe. makes sense because of the increase in RBCs leading to better endurance.

i dont think it was ever approved for human use.

Swlabr

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 08:49:49 AM »

indeed it is. used for race horses i believe. makes sense because of the increase in RBCs leading to better endurance.

i dont think it was ever approved for human use.

It was used clinically for a brief period in the '60s, but it was discontinued for human use in the '70s. It was originally made for human use.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 08:50:36 AM »
just to add a few more to the list:

19-nor
________
cheque drops(although ive never been able to find any)
methyltrienolone(methyl tren)
MHN(methylhydroxynandrolone i think. basically an oral version of nandrolone)
THG(the clear i think it was called)

DHT
________
methyldrostalone(s-drol)

Test
________
turinabol

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 09:02:13 AM »
yeah tbol is clorodehydromethyltestos terone.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 09:11:43 AM »

its 5-alpha reduced which puts it in the DHT category. same for 1-testosterone. it is dihydroboldenone but it lacks the double bond between the 4th and 5th carbons which makes it DHT derived.

dht means dihydrotestosterone, so no it isn't a DHT steroid or in the same category.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2012, 09:42:35 AM »

Anadrol
Anavar
AndroDerm
AndroGel
Andriol
Deca-Durabolin
Halotestin
Nebido
NPP or Durabolon
Sustanon-250
Testopel
Testosterone-Cypionate
Testosterone-Enanthate
Testosterone-Propionate
Testosterone-Suspension
Winstrol
Winstrol Depot

DHT:

Anadrol
Anavar
Masteron
Primobolan
Proviron
Winstrol

19-nor:

Anadur
Deca-Durabolin
Dynabolan
Dynabol
Durabolon
Parabolan
Tren-a
Tren-e

Testosterone:

AndroDerm
AndroGel
Andriol
Dianabol
Equipoise
Halotestin
Nebido
Testopel
Omnadren
Sustanon-250
Test-Cyp
Test-E
Test-P
Test-Suspension

Great post brotha!!  That's perfect. 

Thanks fellas, some good replies in here!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2012, 10:49:57 AM »

Yes, that's why I didn't put it in the prescription section.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2012, 11:11:21 AM »
isn't winstrol for horses as well?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2012, 11:23:02 AM »
isn't winstrol for horses as well?

It can be, but it's used on many different animals, but it's also used to treat humans who suffer from non-regenerative anemia, angioedma and when there's severe strength loss in some cases. It's even used to treat obesity in some cases.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2012, 11:31:00 AM »
dht means dihydrotestosterone, so no it isn't a DHT steroid or in the same category.

ok i dont need to start arguing about steroids here but DHT derivatives dont have the 4-C double bond. primo doesnt have the 4-C double bond therefore it is a DHT derived steroid. it does have the 1-C double bond like boldenone does but by convention no one refers to steroids as boldenone derived or DHB derived. there are only 3 general categories and primo falls under that of DHT derived due to its chemical structure.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2012, 11:35:15 AM »
It can be, but it's used on many different animals, but it's also used to treat humans who suffer from non-regenerative anemia, angioedma and when there's severe strength loss in some cases. It's even used to treat obesity in some cases.

oh ok, thanks for the clarification

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2012, 01:29:44 PM »
is tren the only thing you don't respond to?
At this point, yes

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2012, 01:36:52 PM »

ok i dont need to start arguing about steroids here but DHT derivatives dont have the 4-C double bond. primo doesnt have the 4-C double bond therefore it is a DHT derived steroid. it does have the 1-C double bond like boldenone does but by convention no one refers to steroids as boldenone derived or DHB derived. there are only 3 general categories and primo falls under that of DHT derived due to its chemical structure.

well it's a bit of semantics but factually that is incorrect and appending them to the 5ar category would be correct.

none of this matters though, since it doesn't effect their function how they are labeled but since this thread is about categorizing steroids it would be more correct to list them under 5ar or unable to be reduced by the 5ar enzyme.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2012, 02:48:22 PM »
well it's a bit of semantics but factually that is incorrect and appending them to the 5ar category would be correct.

none of this matters though, since it doesn't effect their function how they are labeled but since this thread is about categorizing steroids it would be more correct to list them under 5ar or unable to be reduced by the 5ar enzyme.

Semantics aside, doesnt it actually matter whether it is a dht or dhb? With you too arguijg now I dont know which is true. If it was a dht it could cause excessive hairloss, unlike if it was a dhb. Which is it?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2012, 02:55:09 PM »
If you don't respond to tren, you were either using fake tren or your dose was way too low

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2012, 04:00:37 PM »
Semantics aside, doesnt it actually matter whether it is a dht or dhb? With you too arguijg now I dont know which is true. If it was a dht it could cause excessive hairloss, unlike if it was a dhb. Which is it?

well it is semantics because whether it's DHT or not has 0 barring on it's effect, the only thing it changes is the fact that it won't get changed into another hormone in the presence of 5-alpha reductase enzyme. it means nothing in terms of the effect it has on hairloss or whatever. some people lose more hair and get worse sides from d-bol than they do with anadrol, and anadrol is what people have been listing as a "DHT" steroid. 

generally though, the steroids that have been 5-alpha reduced, are more androgenic, however, in the case of 19-nors the opposite is true. deca becomes 3 times weaker after being 5-ar converted into DHN, likewise, tren becomes weaker in the presence of 5-ar enzyme as well.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2012, 04:05:10 PM »
If you don't respond to tren, you were either using fake tren or your dose was way too low

How many people are going to say this to him lol.

No disrepesct AMD but he was using very good tren and his doses were sky high. He made a thread about it, search for it.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2012, 05:16:11 PM »
well it is semantics because whether it's DHT or not has 0 barring on it's effect, the only thing it changes is the fact that it won't get changed into another hormone in the presence of 5-alpha reductase enzyme. it means nothing in terms of the effect it has on hairloss or whatever. some people lose more hair and get worse sides from d-bol than they do with anadrol, and anadrol is what people have been listing as a "DHT" steroid. 

generally though, the steroids that have been 5-alpha reduced, are more androgenic, however, in the case of 19-nors the opposite is true. deca becomes 3 times weaker after being 5-ar converted into DHN, likewise, tren becomes weaker in the presence of 5-ar enzyme as well.

ive used tren before and it did make my hair fall out. i dont think it has any interaction with the 5-AR enzyme. its just so androgenic it doesnt matter. however most other 19-nors that do interact with the 5-ar(cheque drops and methyl tren aside) do become less androgenic via 5-alpha reduction.

other than that you are correct and i agree that it should be classified as 5-ar steroids or something like that.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2012, 05:51:57 PM »
yeah, you're right tren is so androgenic it doesn't matter. there were studies that shown in tissue with high levels of 5ar enzyme, tren's androgenic effects were diminished to some extent - which makes sense when you think about it since tren was created from nandrolone.

i've noticed less hairloss on tren than with test so my experience has been in line with the studies, as i believe i have very high levels of the 5ar enzyme in my scalp because test causes the worst levels of hairloss while tren/deca not so much.