Author Topic: Phil Heath in Holland (videos, 2012-4-9)  (Read 42078 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Phil Heath in Holland (videos, 2012-4-9)
« Reply #175 on: April 18, 2012, 03:24:36 AM »
And all of this because Tito posted a pic of Sami Ben Otman, haha

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #176 on: April 18, 2012, 04:38:16 AM »
Now it's jihad time

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: April 18, 2012, 04:56:01 AM »
its like you lost your girlfriend to a dutch guy bustin, you seem so bitter?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #178 on: April 18, 2012, 05:07:17 AM »
Son I understand what you mean. I would be nice if all spoke Dutch like the Dutchies do and all ate cheese and dressed terribly just like the Dutch do.

Thats utopia. When the Dutch live somewhere else they DO NOT speak the native language perfectly nor do they take over all the customs. THEY DONT NEED TO.

What matters is following the law.

The problem is Dutch discrimination, not only social, but even more important on the working field. This stops people from getting jobs in the hardest of times ever. Because they dont have a right name and because narrow-mindedness and pure hatred from the companies.

Having an accent while speaking Dutch is NOT a reason to be discriminated. They HAVE to have the same rights as whites! Simple as that.

When i hire some one to be a spokes person of my compagny he better speaks ABN or i dont hire his ass....in your eyes thats discimination..... ::)

Oh and....
?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #179 on: April 18, 2012, 05:39:43 AM »
You really come over as a giant douche buddy if you talk like that....YOU are the one who's reading skills are not so great....i already told you a couple of post before this one that we agree for the most part.
What do you not understand about that.... :-\ You ignored my previous post and then you are stating the same argument points which we already agreed on.....STOP repeating yourself over and over and over etc etc........
?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #180 on: April 18, 2012, 05:52:55 AM »
You really come over as a giant douche buddy if you talk like that....YOU are the one who's reading skills are not so great....i already told you a couple of post before this one that we agree for the most part.
What do you not understand about that.... :-\ You ignored my previous post and then you are stating the same argument points which we already agreed on.....STOP repeating yourself over and over and over etc etc........

I sort of think the Moroccans and Turkish try their hardest not to integrate with the regular Dutch people and you can see that there is a lot of dislike/tension there. It would be really awkward if that happened in Ireland I can imagine. But it doesn't bother me living here because I'm not gonna stay here for many more years.

I sort of disagree that they shouldn't have to change their customs, etc while living here. Many were born, raised and went to school here because their parents moved here. They are getting many opportunities that they would not have got at home and should be grateful and more thankful for it, IMHO. A lot of certain people get a lot of welfare (and very lucrative amounts) here and do nothing to work for it and have many children to boot and may not necessarily consider themselves "Dutch".

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #181 on: April 18, 2012, 06:09:36 AM »
I sort of think the Moroccans and Turkish try their hardest not to integrate with the regular Dutch people and you can see that there is a lot of dislike/tension there. It would be really awkward if that happened in Ireland I can imagine. But it doesn't bother me living here because I'm not gonna stay here for many more years.

I sort of disagree that they shouldn't have to change their customs, etc while living here. Many were born, raised and went to school here because their parents moved here. They are getting many opportunities that they would not have got at home and should be grateful and more thankful for it, IMHO. A lot of certain people get a lot of welfare (and very lucrative amounts) here and do nothing to work for it and have many children to boot and may not necessarily consider themselves "Dutch".

Exactly..spoken like someone who do lives here so can fully participate to this debate... :)
?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #182 on: April 18, 2012, 06:27:41 AM »
Son I understand what you mean. I would be nice if all spoke Dutch like the Dutchies do and all ate cheese and dressed terribly just like the Dutch do.

Thats utopia. When the Dutch live somewhere else they DO NOT speak the native language perfectly nor do they take over all the customs. THEY DONT NEED TO.

What matters is following the law.

The problem is Dutch discrimination, not only social, but even more important on the working field. This stops people from getting jobs in the hardest of times ever. Because they dont have a right name and because narrow-mindedness and pure hatred from the companies.

Having an accent while speaking Dutch is NOT a reason to be discriminated. They HAVE to have the same rights as whites! Simple as that.
lol @ the Son part..... going by your posts you are some dumb 15 year old boy who has never left his mommies basement.
And you are calling a 32 year old MAN , son???? lololol!!!
i raise a daughter on my own, i have lived in various countries so i actually have experience in being a forreigner and having to adapt in another country then my own....
And again you do not read my posts correct... I never said they need to take over all customs and speak the language perfectly as a forreigner... BUT like i have been saying 2 times now there is a generation living in the Netherlands that is BORN and RAISED here .... they still have an accent which is just stupid! get it now????? this generation is DUTCH... so they should adapt to our social customs ..... they grew up with it for gods sake!
About the job market..... if fatima does not want to take off her headtowel , any ceo has the right to not hire her..... that is not discrimination..... in OUR culture it's offensive to woman to wear that stuff, and it will scare off clients , period.... you are living in the Netherlands so adapt..... do not want to adapt ? get the fuck out!
if mohammed does not speak proper dutch, any ceo has the right to not hire him! etc etc etc!
and when they do not find work , they are given social benefits just like any other dutch citizen, so they always have an income... how is that discrimination????

further look at irishdave's posts, he says it perfectly... and he is a foreigner living in the Netherlands....

Be Happy,
Optimus

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: April 18, 2012, 06:37:51 AM »
"bustinass" wont show up again

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #184 on: April 18, 2012, 07:08:54 AM »
How does a CEO know that mohammed doesnt speak proper Dutch and Fatima wears a weil? HOW does he know that BEFORE seeing them and talking to them.

Have you read the article and do you know what is happening? These minorities are being discraded BEFORE the company has seen them. BEFORE!

Thats hardcore discrimination.

It's not only the language. In fact, many Dutchmen speak/write terrible Dutch. More serious is the fact that Muslims have a bad reputation when it comes to being honest. It may sound like racism, but when you own a business, you want to minimize your potential risk, when hiring someone new.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: April 18, 2012, 07:26:59 AM »
It's not only the language. In fact, many Dutchmen speak/write terrible Dutch. More serious is the fact that Muslims have a bad reputation when it comes to being honest. It may sound like racism, but when you own a business, you want to minimize your potential risk, when hiring someone new.

I don't think it's being racist at all. I mean if you come in wearing a towel on your head to me, I'm not going to seriously consider you for the job. You are NOT doing yourself any favours by openly displaying your religious fanaticism in a country where the majority is Protestant/Catholic/Athiest/whatever.
I even see it in my work. All the Muslim guys stick together and don't bother to really go for lunch with the regular Dutchies. And I have to say, I see guys in work who I wouldn't let a foot in the door and the Dutch have hired them frequently. The Dutch are far more tolerant than I am/ever will be.

edit: When I say I wouldn't hire a person with a veil/towel on head I also say the same for a guy with tattoos on his face/piercings/mad hair, etc. They're probably a fun person, good to go for a drink with but they might not fit the bill for representing the company

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #186 on: April 18, 2012, 07:29:05 AM »
How does a CEO know that mohammed doesnt speak proper Dutch and Fatima wears a weil? HOW does he know that BEFORE seeing them and talking to them.

Have you read the article and do you know what is happening? These minorities are being dicarded BEFORE the company has seen them. BEFORE!

Thats hardcore discrimination.

What do YOU think about that?

what i think about it....? i think you do not know what you are talking about!!!

i have worked for companies which hired any type of people.... any type....
and the policeforce of the Netherlands even gives priority to people from different cultures and to woman who apply for a job... so the dutch males are actually getting discriminated in their country!!!
like i said, you do not know what the fuck you are talking about.

anyway, for certain type of jobs you need to speak PROPER dutch, and how does the ceo know if mohammed speaks proper dutch?? there is such a thing known as job interviews.... ever heard of it???
how can a ceo decide to NOT hire someone if he did not speak to that person????
further, for jobs in sales for example you need to be representative, so no headtowels, accents, piercings, weird hair, etc etc....if fatima does not want to take of here headtowel and does not get hired she will scream discrimination.... NO it's not discimination, it is unwillingness to adapt on her part....
same will be asked to a dutch dude full with piercings in his face..... he needs to take them out....

jobagencies in the Netherlands help everybody, no discrimination there.
and in this day and age the majority of people find work thru agencies. these agencies help you with everything, also with the interview.
they even get funds from the government if they help certain minorities, so stop rambling about stuff you no nothing about .....
and to benefit from social help from the government, you need to be registered with the agency....
they will do all they can to get you working...... most of the minorities can't find a job because they are underqualified, refuse to adapt, do not speak proper dutch, have problems with the law, are lazy....
who's fault is that?????
discrimination my ass!!!!

you are making a fool out of yourself,....

Be Happy,
Optimus

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: April 18, 2012, 07:34:21 AM »
exactly, if one country is good for immigrants then holland is

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: April 18, 2012, 07:41:04 AM »
i got trouble getting a job as well and im blonde blue eyes

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #189 on: April 18, 2012, 07:42:16 AM »
Maybe there's other issues, Tito.... ;)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #190 on: April 18, 2012, 07:42:54 AM »
I don't think it's being racist at all. I mean if you come in wearing a towel on your head to me, I'm not going to seriously consider you for the job. You are NOT doing yourself any favours by openly displaying your religious fanaticism in a country where the majority is Protestant/Catholic/Athiest/whatever.
I even see it in my work. All the Muslim guys stick together and don't bother to really go for lunch with the regular Dutchies. And I have to say, I see guys in work who I wouldn't let a foot in the door and the Dutch have hired them frequently. The Dutch are far more tolerant than I am/ever will be.
x1000!!!!!
the dutch are TO tolerant , they are scared of foreigners.....
i have seen it so many times..... in my days as a bouncer.....
if there were problems, 90% of the times it was with minorities , period! just facts....
and what did the police do? nothing!!! pussies!
go and look at some statistics about minorities and problems with the law.... statistics do not lie....
problems with the moroccan youth, the turkish, the joego's, antilianen etc etc ...
the Netherlands did not have these problems 30 years ago??? why?????
if not closing your eyes for the problems that exist with minorities means being a racist, yes i am a racist lol!!
i had many muslim friends actually, and they adapted!! worked, spoke normal dutch.... they even said to me that they themselves hated most of their own people because they misbehaved and ruined the rep of the good ones!
and why not reverse the story? go to a muslim country and be the dutch person there,,, do not adapt, be yourself with all of the freedom you are accustomed to...... see how long you will survive lol!!!
if you live in another country you need to adapt..... choose not to , you will run into problems.... period!!

Be Happy,
Optimus

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: April 18, 2012, 07:44:35 AM »
Maybe there's other issues, Tito.... ;)

stop ittt!!!!!

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: April 18, 2012, 07:44:40 AM »
exactly, if one country is good for immigrants then holland is

I got fired from my first job over here (long story, went to jail in America) and I got welfare from Dutch government for like 3 months. I couldn't believe how good it was, something like 70% of my salary...but I got a new job. I'm sure if you knew or wanted to work the system you could do it well and get a lot of benefits and then do a few dodgy things on the side and you're laughing!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #193 on: April 18, 2012, 07:44:57 AM »

"Sorry meneer Tito, maar u past niet helemaal <kuch> binnen ons bedrijfsprofiel"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #194 on: April 18, 2012, 07:51:08 AM »

will you marry me?

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: April 18, 2012, 07:52:48 AM »
I'm actually a neutral here, bro. I have my own problems with the Dutch too. I find them rather rude to me a lot because I'm "English" (I'm 100% Irish but some Dutch cannot tell the difference).

But as a neutral, the guys I see causing trouble are the minorities. They're the lads sitting outside/inside the cafes and smoke shops all day long. They're the ones selling most of the coke/E/whatever on the street. I'm sure the Dutch guys do this but are more subtle about it. I find it hard to believe you claim to live here and don't see this?

On the other hand I'm sure there is discrimination going on a lot with regards the agencies and hiring for jobs but that's going to happen in every country and the Dutchies are VERY fair to minorities from what I've seen in very large companies where I live.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #196 on: April 18, 2012, 08:11:03 AM »
I guess you are not a big fan of news and facts.

Let me help you a bit: http://www.nu.nl/economie/2657075/driekwart-uitzendbureaus-discrimineert.html

Wide-spread discrimination against all minorities! Pure hatred from companies and jobagencies. 100% against the law. They select people based on their background and religion and NOT based on their qualities. Even if the people speak perfect Dutch. Clear cut discrimination.

So please tell me how do you think there is no discrimination when the papers are FULL of articles showing there is so much discrimination even your government is making sessions about it.

you call it discrimination, i do not...
if i am a CEO and do not want to hire mohammed because he does not speak proper dutch, or has a look i do not like, or i get a creepy feeling it should be my right not to hire him... period!
it all depends on the job requirements....
same goes for a dutch person....
it just nowadays they all scream racism... it's silly.....
and you can go and google all kinds of newsfacts.....
i have lived there for 30 years.... worked there for over a decade....
i even worked for one of these agencies, there is no racism..... just jobrequirements.....

and about my days as a bouncer... yes 90% of the shit we had was with minorities.....
in Rotterdam 50% of young moroccan men has had problems with the police.... that's half!!!
and that is just one minority group and one city....
one of my old bosses in fact had a policy, NO MINORITIES...... is that racism?????
because every weekend there were problems with minorities... so much so that the usual clients were going elsewhere..... so to save his business he needed to make that call!
only minorities who entered were the ones I knew personally....
that is how it is in the real world....
you can go and close your eyes for all the problems, but that doesn't make them go away..... they exist and as long as dutch government is affraid of calling it like it is..... it will not go away....

Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #197 on: April 18, 2012, 08:19:38 AM »
I'm actually a neutral here, bro. I have my own problems with the Dutch too. I find them rather rude to me a lot because I'm "English" (I'm 100% Irish but some Dutch cannot tell the difference).

But as a neutral, the guys I see causing trouble are the minorities. They're the lads sitting outside/inside the cafes and smoke shops all day long. They're the ones selling most of the coke/E/whatever on the street. I'm sure the Dutch guys do this but are more subtle about it. I find it hard to believe you claim to live here and don't see this?

On the other hand I'm sure there is discrimination going on a lot with regards the agencies and hiring for jobs but that's going to happen in every country and the Dutchies are VERY fair to minorities from what I've seen in very large companies where I live.
bro i hate the dutch!!! lol!!!
i am glad i left that shithole!

but i agreew with you, minorities get all kinds of help in the Netherlands....
if anything the dutch are TO tolerant!!
and yes they hang around the streets, especially the antilianen....in the summertime some areas look like a caribean island... lol....
there are whole neighbourhoods where you will not see one single DUTCH person.... you think you are somehwere in some muslim country, only the fucking climate and ugly buildings give away you are in Dutchieland....
this is not a good thing..... integration my ass......

Be Happy,
Optimus

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: April 18, 2012, 08:28:05 AM »
bro i hate the dutch!!! lol!!!
i am glad i left that shithole!

but i agreew with you, minorities get all kinds of help in the Netherlands....
if anything the dutch are TO tolerant!!
and yes they hang around the streets, especially the antilianen....in the summertime some areas look like a caribean island... lol....
there are whole neighbourhoods where you will not see one single DUTCH person.... you think you are somehwere in some muslim country, only the fucking climate and ugly buildings give away you are in Dutchieland....
this is not a good thing..... integration my ass......

lol spot on

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #199 on: April 18, 2012, 08:35:16 AM »
You just admitted you are a rascist. What is there to discuss anymore?

Its done.

Just a reminder, who started this discussion? ::)

I truelly hope YOU and your FAMILY will one day get treated the same way.

Now who's the true racist?  ::)

Stop whining, overthink things, by looking at yourself first...