Author Topic: What is Pharm Grade?  (Read 9031 times)

Omega

• Getbig III
Re: What is Pharm Grade?
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2012, 03:50:07 AM »
I know of guys who've used the Parabolan, haven't heard any complaints. Their EQ line hasn't been out that long, but I haven't heard anything good or bad.

AP Boldenone has been for awhile now.
I have used it, best EQ I have used recently.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2012, 10:04:21 AM »
AP Boldenone has been for awhile now.
I have used it, best EQ I have used recently.
X2. Works great, crippling pumps. Using 500/wk, how about you?

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2012, 11:09:18 AM »
Exactly the point EQ & trenbolone are veterinary drugs. Parabolan was taken off the market over 10 years ago.
How can a genuine pharmaceutical company produce drugs for human administration which are not approved?
Alpha Pharma is not HG pharma, it holds a licence to distribute which can be bought. It would not get the same in the West.

You dont see bayer Schering, Pharmacia & Upjohn, Organon etc or any genuine company with these medications on their list.

They are catering to the UG market. However, they can come off as HG, they are not.

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2012, 11:18:29 AM »
Parabolan was used for medical purposes for quite awhile...EQ was for a short time.
For what medical purpose was used? That why it was banned, steroids was not controllable back in the days, and eq ? this is the first time iam hearing this

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2012, 11:21:21 AM »
Parabolan was used for medical purposes for quite awhile...EQ was for a short time.

They are testing it for HRT/TRT again. It works as well as Test for HRT/TRT or better.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2012, 11:31:31 AM »
For what medical purpose was used? That why it was banned, steroids was not controllable back in the days, and eq ? this is the first time iam hearing this

Eq was used as a lean tissue preserver in the 50's and 60's briefly manufactured  by Ciba, it was a legit pharm grade drug at one point. It was not "developed for horses"
l

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2012, 11:36:13 AM »
X2. Works great, crippling pumps. Using 500/wk, how about you?

Used it at 750mg a week alongside 300mg primo.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2012, 11:41:01 AM »
IS it normal to get sick from taking too much tren? I swear I felt like  I was gonna die, every shot I took I saw changes in the mirror within 48 hours but my god I could literally not ride my bike to the gym without getting out of breathe, felt absolutely horrible 24/7 like my insides were melting, some wierd stomach issues. Just a few days off the tren and I feel better already and energy as back. How the hell you guys run it 12 weeks is beyond me. It was from a  decent lab too, on human grade primo and phizer test cyp feel fantastic again.

that is what pharm grade products do OP, all gains no sides and you keep your HEALTH. Not saying these ugl's yall use are gonna fuck you but your rolling the dice make no mistake about it.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2012, 11:46:36 AM »
Honestly maybe it wasn't the tren in the back of my mind I'm starting to think my EQ was injectable dbol, I really think it is. I know when I go too long on orals first sign of my liver is appetite supression overnight, my appetite was shot on the EQ and I could just tell something was not right. Thats the problems with these fucking ugl's, you  get off a run of heavy orals thinking your crusing on some EQ and healing your liver up while they put injectable dbol inside. ::)  No wonder these clowns have so many health issues these days, hell strango sent my buddy and I anadrol instead of dbol..... you think your on 50mg dbol meanwhile your on 500mg anadrol.  Pharm grade products are the only way to go, and I do consider alpha pharma "above ugl" ...at least they can be trusted IMO
l