Author Topic: Zimmerman - charged and pics of gash on head  (Read 80481 times)

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: 2nd degree murder = Zimmerman
« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2012, 04:06:12 PM »
Disobeying the police dispatcher's orders to not follow the suspect overrides his authority as a "Neighborhood Watchman", where an imminent danger could have been avoided. This is the technicality that shall be argued against Zimmerman.  If one is to scrutinize the phone call evidence, you have to admit his actions were "WRONG."  There is a reason why he is not a police officer, where he is not trained to handle potential threats of this nature.  Evidence provided show his reluctance to follow orders.  Put aside your morals, he initiated the confrontation that he was authorized to avoid.  Furthermore, this weakens his argument of self-defense when he was told other lawful dispatchers would investigate the possible threat.  The victim provided no evidential threat to others and is evident within 911 phone conversation.  As an officer who disobeys his commander in the line of duty,  this too would be seen as an unlawful act.  AKA "WRONG"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2012, 04:08:14 PM »
Disobeying the police dispatcher's orders to not follow the suspect overrides his authority as a "Neighborhood Watchman", where an imminent danger could have been avoided. This is the technicality that shall be argued against Zimmerman.  If one is to scrutinize the phone call evidence, you have to admit his actions were "WRONG."  There is a reason why he is not a police officer, where he is not trained to handle potential threats of this nature.  Evidence provided show his reluctance to follow orders.  Put aside your morals, he initiated the confrontation that he was authorized to avoid.  Furthermore, this weakens his argument of self-defense when he was told other lawful dispatchers would investigate the possible threat.  The victim provided no evidential threat to others and is evident within 911 phone conversation.  As an officer who disobeys his commander in the line of duty,  this too would be seen as an unlawful act.  AKA "WRONG"
A 911 Dispatcher IS NOT Law Enforcement and has zero authority.  Chad Mower was a 911 Dispatcher for fucks sakes.  I hope this helps.

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: April 11, 2012, 04:11:54 PM »
Dispatcher already said Police were already on there way to handle situation.. They were authorized to cover the scene.. Hope this helps

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: April 11, 2012, 04:13:42 PM »
Again, I am not discussing morals, but am highlighting why there is a reasonable case against him. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 11, 2012, 04:14:21 PM »
Dispatcher already said Police were already on there way to handle situation.. They were authorized to cover the scene.. Hope this helps
Doesn`t matter.  The 911 Dispatcher only job is to get Law Enforcement there.  Sometimes disobeying the 911 Dispatcher saves lives and there are many instances of this.  Do you need examples?  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2012, 04:15:36 PM »
Again, I am not discussing morals, but am highlighting why there is a reasonable case against him. 
Thats not reasonable as the 911 Dispatcher has no authority or bearing here whatsoever.

hmontaq

• Getbig II
Re: Zimmerman - to be charged (Add: Zimm has left Florida)
« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2012, 04:17:49 PM »
I didnt know so many tough guy bodybuilders were afraid of unarmed 17 year old kids. R.I.P. Trayvon...
Getbig =Reality Show

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2012, 04:20:15 PM »
coltrane? Any (legal) thoughts?   

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2012, 04:23:56 PM »
You are 100 % correct in arguing that a dispatcher can provide untimely advice/authorization, but Zimmerman stated himself of the potential threat in this case.  He is not authorized to follow a potential suspect, especially if the suspect has not proven to be a threat to others in the community.  This CAN and WILL be a strong argument against him: same as his past 70 + calls to police of his overzealous suspicions.  It creates a strong probable cause to his inept and abrupt judgement.  THIS WILL weaken his "Self Defense" stance.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: April 11, 2012, 04:30:28 PM »
You are 100 % correct in arguing that a dispatcher can provide untimely advice/authorization, but Zimmerman stated himself of the potential threat in this case.  He is not authorized to follow a potential suspect, especially if the suspect has not proven to be a threat to others in the community.  This CAN and WILL be a strong argument against him: same as his past 70 + calls to police of his overzealous suspicions.  It creates a strong probable cause to his inept and abrupt judgement.  THIS WILL weaken his "Self Defense" stance.

Shut the fuck up before you get cock slapped. Go listen to the recording idiot. The dispatcher said "YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THAT" when zimmerman said he was gunna follow him. The dispatcher NEVER GAVE AN ORDER.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #110 on: April 11, 2012, 04:32:54 PM »
Shut the fuck up before you get cock slapped. Go listen to the recording idiot. The dispatcher said "YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THAT" when zimmerman said he was gunna follow him. The dispatcher NEVER GAVE AN ORDER.

its actually

" WE DON'T NEED YOU TO DO THAT"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 11, 2012, 04:34:17 PM »
its actually

" WE DON'T NEED YOU TO DO THAT"
Which is also not an order to refrain.  Not that it would even matter.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 11, 2012, 04:37:56 PM »
Well, let's see how it gets played out. Certainly don't want to see LittleJ or 3.14 on the jury. And keep it local. None of the national idiocy.    :-\

How did my name get into this? ::)

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: April 11, 2012, 04:39:07 PM »
Zimmerman did not provide evidence of the victim being a threat to any individual on the scene!!! But, he did state how he looked dangerous. The dispatcher's advice, as much as you do not believe in his authority, WILL be used as an argument against Zimmerman's proclamation of "SELF DEFENSE." And, this will most likely sway the verdict.   Getting upset at my observation will not sway the decision and how they handle the evidence against him.  THERE IS A CASE!!  It is very sad that you have to get upset over processing information that is already there.    I have no moral dilemma in this case but can easily point out what will be most effective argument.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 11, 2012, 04:40:49 PM »
Zimmerman did not provide evidence of the victim being a threat to any individual on the scene!!! But, he did state how he looked dangerous. The dispatcher's advice, as much as you do not believe in his authority, WILL be used as an argument against Zimmerman's proclamation of "SELF DEFENSE." And, this will most likely sway the verdict.   Getting upset at my observation will not sway the decision and how they handle the evidence against him.  THERE IS A CASE!!  It is very sad that you have to get upset over processing information that is already there.    I have no moral dilemma in this case but can easily point out what will be most effective arguing against him.
Totally irrelevant due to the fact that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman causing Zimmerman to act in Self-Defense. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #115 on: April 11, 2012, 04:44:32 PM »
Totally irrelevant due to the fact that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman causing Zimmerman to act in Self-Defense. 
Hehe. And Zimmerman is where?   :)

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: April 11, 2012, 04:47:40 PM »
It is relevant when Zimmerman initiated the confrontation.  He stated that he was going to follow the victim. C'mon man, you know that this will be the prosecution's case.   Whether I believe he was morally right or wrong in his decision to kill is asides the point.  "Self Defense" is a weak argument for this circumstance.      From a larger scope,  this will harm the authentic "stand your ground" victims who are really threatened. This is what's going to piss me off.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 11, 2012, 04:53:08 PM »
It is relevant when Zimmerman initiated the confrontation.  He stated that he was going to follow the victim. C'mon man, you know that this will be the prosecution's case.   Whether I believe he was morally right or wrong in his decision to kill is asides the point.  "Self Defense" is a weak argument for this circumstance.      From a larger scope,  this will harm the authentic "stand your ground" victims who are really threatened. This is what's going to piss me off.  
This has got nothing to do with Stand Your Ground and Zimmerman`s lawyers said as much early on.  This is textbook Self-Defense. 

So Zimmerman should have just risked losing his life as Trayvon pummeled him and jumped on him potentially using his gun against him?

Trayvon did not have to confront and attack Zimmerman.  Trayvon should have called the Police if he felt threatened.  He didn`t.  He chose to attack like an animal and is now dead as a result of his actions.

Why did Trayvon fail to call the police if he felt threatened?  Why did he choose to attack?  Why is Zimmerman not allowed to use his Firearm for protection?

Clearly Trayvon deserves the Darwin award here.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 11, 2012, 04:54:42 PM »
Hehe. And Zimmerman is where?   :)
He wouldn`t be there if it weren`t for the rabble rousers and the biased media playing into it for ratings giving credence to various baboons in spite of the evidence and facts.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #119 on: April 11, 2012, 05:00:09 PM »
;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: April 11, 2012, 05:02:02 PM »
This has got nothing to do with Stand Your Ground and Zimmerman`s lawyers said as much early on.  This is textbook Self-Defense. 

So Zimmerman should have just risked losing his life as Trayvon pummeled him and jumped on him potentially using his gun against him?

Trayvon did not have to confront and attack Zimmerman.  Trayvon should have called the Police if he felt threatened.  He didn`t.  He chose to attack like an animal and is now dead as a result of his actions.

Why did Trayvon fail to call the police if he felt threatened?  Why did he choose to attack?  Why is Zimmerman not allowed to use his Firearm for protection?

Clearly Trayvon deserves the Darwin award here.

Although we do not know clearly how the scuffle initially broke out, we do know that he was approached by Zimmerman. Zimmerman assumed and stated the possible danger and avoided advice given to him.   Approaching the weaponless suspect, while being armed, changed Zimmerman's profile as a man trying to protect himself into becoming the perpetrator.  Unfortunately, Zimmerman put himself in that shit-luck position of getting his ass handed to him.  

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: April 11, 2012, 05:59:53 PM »
bwhwhahhwhahhawhwahhhhah hahha numbers boy melting hard tonight  :D  Justice is just starting.

TEAM Nasser

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: BREAKING: George ZImmerman to be charged
« Reply #122 on: April 11, 2012, 06:26:41 PM »
It is, and don't take this as an attack, because I thought you were an Obama supporter, but do you really still believe he is the best guy for the job?  Even if you think he is smarter than Romney, he is not a uniter of people.  Even if people don't like him strictly because of race, it's still an issue and people don't like him.  Much like alot didn't like Bush, but I am saying that I think more hate Obama overall than Bush.  Obama had no business even talking about this case the way he did, and in doing so incited the people of this country.  That and all of the bullshit media coverage.  I feel for the kids family, and to some degree him as well, but let's face it, he wasn't going to cure any diseases, and the world will keep on going without him.  And you know the inevitable backlash this trial will produce by the black community when Zimmerman in aquitted.
Should we bring back Jim Crow laws? It 'divided' a lot of people when the Civil Rights Act was passed.
G

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #123 on: April 11, 2012, 06:48:49 PM »
This all seems highly politically motivated, which regardless of Zimmerman's guilt or innocence, leaves me a little unnerved.  If the political machine wants to get you, it will.
A

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Re: BREAKING: George ZImmerman to be charged
« Reply #124 on: April 11, 2012, 07:08:53 PM »
Charged with defending himself?   This country is going to complete garbage.

If your Messiah Obama had a son he'd look like him, lol.