Author Topic: Steve Kuclo 6.5 weeks out - LEGS  (Read 21092 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
Re: Steve Kuclo 6.5 weeks out - LEGS
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2012, 10:16:06 AM »

steve was 21 in those videos he was not a teenager. I'll be much stronger by the time I'm his age. troponin was stronger, and gh15 was stronger than all 2 of them combined.

I'm sure u will mr levrones jockstrap

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2012, 11:40:38 AM »
I dont care if he is strong or not. Many people are stronger than this guy.
But, really i hate to say....... he dont train that hard. He doesnt look any dizzy after sets.
We(Paco and me) get dizzy in the leg workout and back workout.
The generation nothingness is even expanding in the bodybuilding elite world. :-\

Hmmmm, if you don't think that's an intense leg workout, well, thats just fuked up.  He reps out 500 to failure at the end of his workout like its nothing.  He is just good at managing his breathing, seems to have great cardio.  I mean, im sure you have good leg workouts too, but the one we just saw is a beast leg workout.  

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2012, 12:47:18 PM »
You only get dizzy because you're so much in love with each other.  ;D ;D
The love without limit is beautiful. :D ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2012, 12:49:31 PM »
[/youtube]

They sure are tougher than Steve!! 8)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2012, 12:55:19 PM »
Hmmmm, if you don't think that's an intense leg workout, well, thats just fuked up.  He reps out 500 to failure at the end of his workout like its nothing.  He is just good at managing his breathing, seems to have great cardio.  I mean, im sure you have good leg workouts too, but the one we just saw is a beast leg workout.  
Agreed. What he did in this video is very hard to do. But, I didnt feel any super challenge spirits in every sets. Only i felt that a bit is the last squat.
Its very easy to understand if you see "Blood and Guts" of Dorian. There is a huge difference between them.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2012, 01:09:39 PM »
But, really i hate to say....... he dont train that hard. He doesnt look any dizzy after sets.
The generation nothingness is even expanding in the bodybuilding elite world. :-\

Kyomu (My sexy Japanese man),

It doesn't matter if they train hard or not.  Whether or not you train/lift heavy and hard will not determine how good your physique will look come show time.  If there were a direct formula that would dictate how much improvement a competitor would see based off of hard and heavy workouts, most of these guys would stick to just lifting heavy, but that's not that case.

Branch Warren is a prime example of a guy that has crazy intensity and tends to go super heavy, but look what that has produced for him (A blocky looking physique, with pointy joints, ugly muscle bellies and a worn look that makes him look old and abused).  The key is to use what works best for the individual.  Steve likes anal sex prior to a show and he finds that it provides for optimum volumization of his muscles, while increasing vascularity. 

Jay Cutler, Dexter Jackson, Paul Dillett, Phil Heath....the list can go on and on.  All of these men prefer to workout in a smart fashion that allows for the best overall development, while sparing their joints thereby allowing them to have longevity in the "sport".

At the rate that you and Paco train (You both probably train harder than 99% of the IFBB pros), the two of you should be winning contests left and right, but it's not the case.  Some guys have a strong propensity to build muscle due to genetic predisposition and their result from curling a 5 LB dumbbell is the same as if they were lifting a 50 LB dumbbell.

It isn't fair, but it's life..

"1"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2012, 01:14:59 PM »

It doesn't matter if they train hard or not.  Whether or not you train/lift heavy and hard will not determine how good your physique will look come show time.  If there were a direct formula that would dictate how much improvement a competitor would see based off of hard and heavy workouts, most of these guys would stick to just lifting heavy, but that's not that case.

Branch Warren is a prime example of a guy that has crazy intensity and tends to go super heavy, but look what that has produced for him (A blocky looking physique, with pointy joints, ugly muscle bellies and a worn look that makes him look old and abused).  The key is to use what works best for the individual.  Steve likes anal sex prior to a show and he finds that it provides for optimum volumization of his muscles, while increasing vascularity. 

Jay Cutler, Dexter Jackson, Paul Dillett, Phil Heath....the list can go on and on.  All of these men prefer to workout in a smart fashion that allows for the best overall development, while sparing their joints thereby allowing them to have longevity in the "sport".

At the rate that you and Paco train (You both probably train harder than 99% of the IFBB pros), the two of you should be winning contests left and right, but it's not the case.  Some guys have a strong propensity to build muscle due to genetic predisposition and their result from curling a 5 LB dumbbell is the same as if they were lifting a 50 LB dumbbell.

"1"

:-\ :-\

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2012, 01:15:41 PM »

"1"
I understand you. But when we call hard training, we are refering about hard contraction of muscle caused by extremely tense mental state. And not the amount of weight we use. If You train to maximum intense contraction, you dont want to talk to anybody for a while after finishing set. Just I didnt see that in this video.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2012, 04:19:58 PM »
kuklo the kid only on aas = 200lb off season in good condition not bloofy off season but good 8%  ! rest is  is ALL HGH AND INSULINA

he has on him 60lb of hgh and insulina

gh15 approved

gh15 Why do ya slam on Kucklo extra hard? It seems personal. Is it?

The guy LOVES bodybuilding and seems like a good dude.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2012, 04:56:37 PM »
Who gives a fuck how strong someone is....comes down to physique at the end of the day.....

Anyone ever hear of Vince Taylor?? A Legend that probably never benched more than 300 and squatted 315....

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2012, 08:17:39 PM »
Who gives a fuck how strong someone is....comes down to physique at the end of the day.....

Anyone ever hear of Vince Taylor?? A Legend that probably never benched more than 300 and squatted 315....
Fuck that. Me personally I want to look strong and be strong. The mantra around here lately that training doesn't matter annoys me. Maybe you can just do pump sets and grow on gear but part of the allure of juice is the strength gains. I try to get stronger every workout, stronger muscle is a bigger muscle. Never really cycled my workouts, always heavy. Never had an injury and my joints feel fine. Of course I never compromise form just to go heavy, within reason. Branch's form makes me sick.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2012, 09:00:45 PM »
Fuck that. Me personally I want to look strong and be strong. The mantra around here lately that training doesn't matter annoys me. Maybe you can just do pump sets and grow on gear but part of the allure of juice is the strength gains. I try to get stronger every workout, stronger muscle is a bigger muscle. Never really cycled my workouts, always heavy. Never had an injury and my joints feel fine. Of course I never compromise form just to go heavy, within reason. Branch's form makes me sick.

thats not needed ......training heavy is not needed to get strong at all. I never went over 225 on incline bench for a whole year, trained like a pussy on cables using gear of course. 50 pound dumbell flyes....so I'm getting made fun of for training like a pussy so I decide to shut em up... I put 315 on the incline and did it for a double no spot no nothing. I was only 18 years old at the time. My point is that you will get stronger without training hard. EVERY massive ifbb pro bodybuilder is very strong, you can not get huge muscles without getting very strong. It's impossible. Kuclo is nothing special, every guy at the top level with that kind of size can move TREMENDOUS weight. Now the freaks...levrone,coleman,etc are another story there is strong and inhuman strong. Those guys are just freakshows and have a superior muscle fiber type and nervous system
l

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2012, 09:06:20 PM »
"mr levrone"

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2012, 09:16:32 PM »
thats not needed ......training heavy is not needed to get strong at all. I never went over 225 on incline bench for a whole year, trained like a pussy on cables using gear of course. 50 pound dumbell flyes....so I'm getting made fun of for training like a pussy so I decide to shut em up... I put 315 on the incline and did it for a double no spot no nothing. I was only 18 years old at the time. My point is that you will get stronger without training hard. EVERY massive ifbb pro bodybuilder is very strong, you can not get huge muscles without getting very strong. It's impossible. Kuclo is nothing special, every guy at the top level with that kind of size can move TREMENDOUS weight. Now the freaks...levrone,coleman,etc are another story there is strong and inhuman strong. Those guys are just freakshows and have a superior muscle fiber type and nervous system
I get that it's not the all determining factor in getting bigger Flint but do you enjoy just going and pumping up chest with cables and flyes? Boring! I have always strived to be the guy moving the most weight and as a result I am usually one of the biggest guys in the gym. Could I have gotten the same results with a diff routine? Maybe but I will never know. It's not in me to half ass it.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2012, 09:45:22 PM »
I get that it's not the all determining factor in getting bigger Flint but do you enjoy just going and pumping up chest with cables and flyes? Boring! I have always strived to be the guy moving the most weight and as a result I am usually one of the biggest guys in the gym. Could I have gotten the same results with a diff routine? Maybe but I will never know. It's not in me to half ass it.

I hear you bro, if I was training with a partner or something these days I'm sure I would be more motivated but when you train by yourself in a tiny little weightroom with mostly machines it's hard to get motivated. I would love to train at a place like metroflex though it does get annoying having tons of gear in you and not being able to take it out cause the weights are for 60 year olds. (I train in a old people's physical therapy  gym these days) :D
l

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2012, 09:54:26 PM »

you get dizzy. yes, i even trained legs harder than this guy today. i almost puked. i couldn't do my last set bc i was afraid i would loose all the top notch nutrition i downed earlier and figured it wasn't worth it. but what the fuck do i have to show for it??? huh? nothing? the little hot whores look at me and they can't even put it together that i lift. you get dizzy, i almost puke, he is competing on stage at the new york pro. who wins? i'll give you a hint: NOT US

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2012, 09:55:52 PM »
I hear you bro, if I was training with a partner or something these days I'm sure I would be more motivated but when you train by yourself in a tiny little weightroom with mostly machines it's hard to get motivated. I would love to train at a place like metroflex though it does get annoying having tons of gear in you and not being able to take it out cause the weights are for 60 year olds. (I train in a old people's physical therapy  gym these days) :D
I feel that. Your gym can def dictate intensity. My reg gym closed recently and I ended up joined a YMCA and it was fucking awful! It was like a local high schools weight room. It demotivated me so much I stop lifting for 5mnths. To go somewhere decent I have had to drive an extra 25min drive.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2012, 10:02:51 PM »
you get dizzy. yes, i even trained legs harder than this guy today. i almost puked. i couldn't do my last set bc i was afraid i would loose all the top notch nutrition i downed earlier and figured it wasn't worth it. but what the fuck do have to show for it??? huh? nothing? you get dizzy, i almost puke, he is competing on stage at the new york pro. who wins? i'll give you a hint: NOT US
You're on fire tonight.  I am always breathing heavy and getting dizzy at the gym but that's just the tren lol.  I blew chow after legs last week, wasn't a good time. The leg equipment is on the opposite side of the gym. It starting coming up about 4ft away from the toilet. You getting the picture I'm painting?

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2012, 10:10:44 PM »
that was a brutal leg workout

heavy ,intense and to failure

Kuclo is a an old school training beast

pro's today dont train like that

props to kuclo

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2012, 02:07:26 AM »

Spot on.

Swlabr

« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2012, 02:30:34 AM »

I actually prefer doing those kinda exercises because of the immense pumps they give me. Cables, flyes, incline hammer strength must add like 20" to my chest during a workout, because my chest becomes really thick. Love it. 8)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2012, 05:24:39 AM »
I actually prefer doing those kinda exercises because of the immense pumps they give me. Cables, flyes, incline hammer strength must add like 20" to my chest during a workout, because my chest becomes really thick. Love it. 8)
Hey its what works for you not what works for me. I am surprized at you and Flints though. I figured a couple young kids would be trying to stack the plates on. That's how it was me and my buddies when we started lifting, always trying to outdo the next guy. Constant heavy weights has given me density. A good routine for chest I found is doing a press first, then a flye movement, then press again, then flyes. Think I actually got that from a Nasser chest article. Works well, chest is my best bodypart

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2012, 11:43:28 AM »
I feel that. Your gym can def dictate intensity. My reg gym closed recently and I ended up joined a YMCA and it was fucking awful! It was like a local high schools weight room. It demotivated me so much I stop lifting for 5mnths. To go somewhere decent I have had to drive an extra 25min drive.

qft. i used to lift at a y. place dragged me down. at a powerhouse now. place is bad ass. perfect blend of hardcore and female friendly plus it's clean, neat, and has a competitive atmosphere. several of the members are currently training for shows that they're only a few months out.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2012, 11:46:41 AM »
Hey its what works for you not what works for me. I am surprized at you and Flints though. I figured a couple young kids would be trying to stack the plates on. That's how it was me and my buddies when we started lifting, always trying to outdo the next guy. Constant heavy weights has given me density. A good routine for chest I found is doing a press first, then a flye movement, then press again, then flyes. Think I actually got that from a Nasser chest article. Works well, chest is my best bodypart

have you considered a gallon of whole milk a day? :D

Swlabr

« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2012, 11:49:25 AM »

I go all out heavy once a month on deadlifts, bench and squat. (I make sure it's the busiest day of the month with lots of chicks around. ;D) That's purely ego and to see how strong I really am. The rest of the time it's emphasis on time under tension, contraction and pump!