Author Topic: Memories... Cleanest Natural went from porky to swimmer and back to porky  (Read 1390 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
again ...for the wiseguys who want me to do research first...i am currently 229 and covered but nowere near fat under good light i look good...anyway...i got a modeling gig and need to look super thin and tight....i got t3 and clenbuterol...i will barely work out and i need to do this in a month or so...i'll do cardio and eat tight and probably little...i need dosages for clen ant t3...i'm just coming off test so i'll use nolva for the next few weeks....is it enough info?

as for being 165lbs...  those pictures are years old

hey phil!...first off kudos on the 2 shows u won, i think u look like what a bb er should look like. U were right about haters speaking out of their asses ...i came to bb from a different sport than u ( tennis) where i played as a pro for a few years...and i did lift while doing it....i had so many people that doubted what i could lift because i weighted only 165 @ 5'10 1/2 ...but anyone who knows anything about being explosive would know that it is genetic as well...anyway i was able to squat close to 400 for reps, deadlift 360x4 and bench 305x1 ...i could also do 45 degree press with 1000 lbs+ for a few good reps. ...i could also run the 100m in just under 11sec. ... and of course when i started bb seriously i progressed much faster then other guys and everyone thought i was on AAS even though i wasn't touching any at the time. ...but hey ! like u said ..." u can't teach these guys how to make chicken soup when they don't know what chicken is! "

LOL @ 100m sprint in under 11s

6 years of being a fat troll... congrats!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
good comeback there Tennis Pro...      ::)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
wow... must be plotting

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Cleanex is our favourite gypsy...

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods