Author Topic: Where's the next injection site?  (Read 5301 times)

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
Where's the next injection site?
« on: April 15, 2012, 08:28:25 PM »
Glutes, delts, and quads are all sore and lumpy. What the next muscle group to go for?

qbkilla

• Getbig III
Re: Where's the next injection site?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 08:33:15 PM »
bicep are very easy and hold alot of oil, tricep too but i prefer bicep,,,,,i usually split quads into the lower and upper part too, so u can shoot up higher 3cc then 3 cc in the lower part closer to knee like 3.5 inches apart, never had probs

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 08:35:42 PM »
some people do pecs, biceps, the teardrop of quad, triceps

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 09:03:56 PM »
i like traps and calves, aim for the lower part of the traps closer to the insertion point on your shoulder, seems to be less painful of an inject there, outer calf head don't hurt as much as the inner. if you're not injecting too much volume even forearms aren't terrible.

i can't shoot biceps for some reason they're way too sensitive on me.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 09:06:11 PM »
In my opinion, the quads are one of the worst areas to inject on the entire body. I've seen more problem with quad injections over the years than all other body parts combined.

After glutes and delts, triceps are pretty easy, so are pecs. I never was a bicep fan but it can be ok too.

volcnnxn

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 01:28:14 AM »
ventro glute!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 05:46:43 PM »
chest is just so easy, it's rediculous.
if you can reach, lats are a good one
traps are super easy
as mentioned, ventro glute, if you do a search on it, is the place you can dump in a lot of gear without much pain.
triceps are easy as well.
?

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 05:50:51 PM »
chest is just so easy, it's rediculous.
if you can reach, lats are a good one
traps are super easy
as mentioned, ventro glute, if you do a search on it, is the place you can dump in a lot of gear without much pain.
triceps are easy as well.

Besides ease, I care more about pain. I've been so debilitated from pip. The worst is quads, with shoulders coming second. Glutes don't usually hurt except I got baseballs on each one right now. Chest will probably make me think I'm having a heart attack or something.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 06:10:12 PM »
Besides ease, I care more about pain. I've been so debilitated from pip. The worst is quads, with shoulders coming second. Glutes don't usually hurt except I got baseballs on each one right now. Chest will probably make me think I'm having a heart attack or something.

I hear ya on that. If you have a true fear, don't do it, but rest assured, the chest muscle can easily take a 1 inch pin to it. Easily! Plenty of places to pin in the upper pec area.

Why are quads painful? Just take your time as you go in, redirect if you feel anything that's close to getting to a nerve and keep going t'il she's in all the way. Take your time to inject, I shoot a bit, wait 10 seconds and do that about 4 times t'ill my 1.4 cc's are in. I heat the oil before shooting as it disperses better, then when you're done, don't rub the area. Keep a hot cushion on it after. Pretty sure if you have time to do all that, you'll never have a problem again.

I had not done delts in months t'il yesterday, did a 23 gauge 1.5 inch. I'm fine today. 120mg of prop with 90mg of long lasting was shot.
?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2012, 06:10:54 PM »
Is pip just gear dependent? I swear it's been ages since I had any pain post injection. The first couple cycles I ever did were the worst but that was dirty Mexican gear, QV and Ttokyo.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2012, 06:13:22 PM »
Is pip just gear dependent? I swear it's been ages since I had any pain post injection. The first couple cycles I ever did were the worst but that was dirty Mexican gear, QV and Ttokyo.

it can be, if the solvents used don't agree with your body, you can have pip.
?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 06:18:20 PM »
it can be, if the solvents used don't agree with your body, you can have pip.
Using Alpha and Strango, smooth as butter

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2012, 07:12:43 PM »
Glutes, delts, and quads are all sore and lumpy. What the next muscle group to go for?

holy crap, how many times per week do you inject? glutes/delts/quads should be enough, must be some shitty oil man...  ???
g2g

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2012, 08:16:45 PM »
Steroids shouldn't hurt and they shouldn't cause the pain or lumps some of you are talking about....never. If you are using high quality gear, this will not happen with a few exceptions.

Exception one: you inject improperly
Exception two: you inject the quads and hit a nerve...quads are probably one of the worst spots on the body to inject
Exception three: you're using test-suspension.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2012, 09:01:45 PM »
I have found that personally glutes can take a lot of injections. I can inject in the same glute multiple times a day without issues.

But as a preventative measure, after talking to some people about the aesthetic dangers of overdoing glute shots, I have been spot injecting recently, something I had not done for a long time.

I have been doing traps, both bicep heads, triceps, and even pecs, and obviously delts. I have literally had no problems with any of them, and I have injected at least 3 CC in each of the ones mentioned above.

biceps do hurt pretty badly after 3.5 cc though. the elbow just doesn't agree with bending for the rest of the day.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2012, 09:25:01 PM »
Steroids shouldn't hurt and they shouldn't cause the pain or lumps some of you are talking about....never. If you are using high quality gear, this will not happen with a few exceptions.

Exception two: you inject the quads and hit a nerve...quads are probably one of the worst spots on the body to inject
THIS

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2012, 09:54:40 PM »
i'm considering the lat, but where? just anywhere? i'm assuming from side perpendicular to the body (at the same trajectory as delt and glute shots)?

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2012, 10:29:58 PM »
this is a good post, love to hear guys who use lots of gear chime in that have to rotate frequently, i stopped doing glutes a while back due to scar tissue build up and started doing rear delts which i love hitting, totally painless and helps the 3d look by doing more than just the side delt. but if you dont have a girl to do it for you chances are if your using enough gear to need to rotate injects your probly to big to do them yourself, i also started doing bis and tris, and im only a few shots in but fuck bros the tricep shots make it almost unbearable to do a pushdown to full contraction hopefully that feeling goes away and my tries get used to it.. but you may want to try doing the biceps the day you train them because i have found that the contractions you get after injection and the pump are just insane... ide love to try pecs to see if the same effect takes place but not sure if i feel comfortable enough to do them lol,,, ide say after your first bicep inject though you will probly get used to it and it will be the least painfull out of them tris or quads,

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2012, 11:37:54 PM »

Well, now I'm worried.

I'm using test prop, tren ace, and sustanon 350 all from PP. First time using tren or prop. Last time I used sust it didn't do this.

I started the first 2.5 weeks injecting 1cc prop, 1cc tren, and 0.4cc sust all in the glutes EOD.

Within the first week shit was lumping and hurting pretty bad, but it'd go away. I started rotating to delts just to spread it out.

My last two glute shots lumped so big, it looked like baseballs sticking out of my dumper.

I decided to switch to ED pinning, .5cc tren and .5cc prop, as well as .4cc sust twice per week.

The lumping is much smaller and so is the pain, but each lump is sore and last for 4-5 days minimum.

I don't believe I'm injecting incorrectly. I've watched countless youtubes, and read many guides. I'm very steady, slow, and careful. I use alcohol pads, I aspirate, and I take my time injecting.

I'm in my 4th week now and I'm pretty debilitated. Besides the trensomnia and flu-like symptoms that are making workouts pretty hard, my entire body is sore due to pip. Glutes, delts, quads, and now upper quad are all lumpy and painful. The worst is the glutes. Second comes the quads. As for the delts they're pretty sore, but not nearly as lumpy as other muscle groups.

Am I just having a bad reaction to the gear? Isn't PP's shit pretty trusted?

I'm due to drop the prop in the next couple of weeks and cruise on sust and tren. We'll see if it's the prop doing it.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2012, 07:42:24 AM »
3 Areas of the glute
Ventro glute
Biceps
Triceps
Front, side, rear delts
Lats
Traps
Pecs
4 Areas of the Quad

Depending on your size, all of these areas should handle 2-3cc no problem. Biceps and Triceps are the only areas that sometimes cause problems when you inject high volumes of oil.

Good luck!

8)

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2012, 08:52:54 AM »
i was thinking, how much gear would you lose if you shot subq? if it's not too much then probably a good way to go.

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2012, 11:39:03 AM »
In my experience, tren and prop were the most painful. Not excruciating, but more than the others. Maybe the short ester?! I rotate between glutes, quads, shoulders and biceps. Done triceps and it's not bad, but hard to reach. You gotta rub it out though. I had tennis balls in my glutes cause I didn't think to rub it out!

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2012, 12:06:06 PM »
Well, now I'm worried.

I'm using test prop, tren ace, and sustanon 350 all from PP. First time using tren or prop. Last time I used sust it didn't do this.

I started the first 2.5 weeks injecting 1cc prop, 1cc tren, and 0.4cc sust all in the glutes EOD.

Within the first week shit was lumping and hurting pretty bad, but it'd go away. I started rotating to delts just to spread it out.

My last two glute shots lumped so big, it looked like baseballs sticking out of my dumper.

I decided to switch to ED pinning, .5cc tren and .5cc prop, as well as .4cc sust twice per week.

The lumping is much smaller and so is the pain, but each lump is sore and last for 4-5 days minimum.

I don't believe I'm injecting incorrectly. I've watched countless youtubes, and read many guides. I'm very steady, slow, and careful. I use alcohol pads, I aspirate, and I take my time injecting.

I'm in my 4th week now and I'm pretty debilitated. Besides the trensomnia and flu-like symptoms that are making workouts pretty hard, my entire body is sore due to pip. Glutes, delts, quads, and now upper quad are all lumpy and painful. The worst is the glutes. Second comes the quads. As for the delts they're pretty sore, but not nearly as lumpy as other muscle groups.

Am I just having a bad reaction to the gear? Isn't PP's shit pretty trusted?

I'm due to drop the prop in the next couple of weeks and cruise on sust and tren. We'll see if it's the prop doing it.

i think your over injecting too much into one spot...how often would you hit, say, your left glute each week? how many days do you take inbetween hitting that same spot? I have never had issues with their gear, no soreness but everyone is different, are you massaging the site after injection?

Myself, been doing glutes for almost 10 years and i run mainly 3 shots to eod injections and I do rotate only delts but no scar tissue, no issues. You can over inject into one site, go slow like said above, massage area for few minutes and I even massage pretty hard too lol 

Im too nervous to try quads so never have never will, like triceps, no biceps for me.
muscle

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2012, 01:13:28 PM »
i think your over injecting too much into one spot...how often would you hit, say, your left glute each week? how many days do you take inbetween hitting that same spot? I have never had issues with their gear, no soreness but everyone is different, are you massaging the site after injection?

Myself, been doing glutes for almost 10 years and i run mainly 3 shots to eod injections and I do rotate only delts but no scar tissue, no issues. You can over inject into one site, go slow like said above, massage area for few minutes and I even massage pretty hard too lol 

Im too nervous to try quads so never have never will, like triceps, no biceps for me.

Im too nervous to try glutes, I hit my quads frequently. Sucks, just cant stick it there ( no homo ).

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2012, 02:44:06 PM »
I am in the same boat, glutes are done, hate delts (cough is bad if you hit a vein) and I hate quads.  Might go calves or traps next.  Lats maybe?