Author Topic: Derek Anthony - the truth about him - not all these rumors  (Read 104881 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: Derek Anthony - the truth about him - not all these rumors
« Reply #225 on: March 15, 2013, 05:06:43 PM »
He's a talentless fool. Without shock value, he has nothing.  Nobody would be talking about that guy today if he had not kept his name going, here by talking nonsense.  Think about all those who have come to this board.  How many are talked about?  Only the people who are professors in projecting retardation (I'm being kind, clearly they are retards - but they're not unaware of the fact people respond to that).

Those who criticise him are just criticising the guy that recognises that by publicising his stupidity (and exaggerating it), he's been able to get away with not actually providing society with any value (ie, without having to do a real job).  Clearly, despite everything, he is actually an idiot, though.

When I look at DA, what I see is a guy with no talent and no right to be "known" turning himself into a freakshow of stupidity to stay in some element of relevance.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: March 15, 2013, 05:12:10 PM »
He's a talentless fool. Without shock, he has nothing.  Nobody would be talking about that guy today if he had not kept his name going, here by talking nonsense.  Think about all those who have come to this board.  How many are talked about?  Only the people who are professors in projecting retardation (I'm being kind, clearly they are retards - but they're not unaware of the fact people respond to that).

Those who criticise him are just criticising the guy that recognises that by publicising his stupidity (and exaggerating it), he's been able to get away with not actually providing society with any value (ie, without having to do a real job).  Clearly, despite everything, he is actually an idiot, though.

When I look at DA, what I see is a guy with no talent and no right to be "known" turning himself into a freakshow of stupidity to stay in some element of relevance.

Good post. Primemuscle, as good as a person that you are...... are you beginning to see how people view DA now.....?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #227 on: March 15, 2013, 05:27:19 PM »
 Grant, you're spot on...100%. I also like Prime but he himself has admitted that he likes the challenge of sticking up for the underdog. As the board is almost unanimously anti-DA he deliberately takes the counter-stance as it puts him in the spotlight and his posts get attention and multiple answers. Sadly, his constant arguing for Derek is simply a desire to satisfy ego and a need to be noticed. It is not borne from any real concern for the unfortunate and ailing GB hate figure. In fact, I bet if the board loved the grotesquely tattooed synthol abuser, then PM would be pointing out the error of DA's ways and his shallow, vacuous and talentless pointlessness.

Or maybe he really was one of the older men that sponsored the young and eager Derek Springer!
O

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #228 on: March 16, 2013, 08:10:06 AM »
haha, i bet derek thought he made it at this moment. on top of the world  8)

has anyone informed letterman of dereks health troubles  ???
i wonder why derek walked and talked so gay-like during his only shot at fame :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: March 16, 2013, 02:42:56 PM »

Primemuscle, I like and respect your posts. You are honest and you talk good rational thought.

However, you are wrong about Derek. He has gloated and talked smack to EVERYONE in the bodybuilding industry for many years. He is ...  or WAS....arrogant, obnoxious and bombastic?  He delighted himself in that attitude too?

So, you really cannot criticize people now for condemning him now .... can you?

(personally, I wish no ill-harm on DA...... but I'm trying to make you see that DA being an asshole never helped his so called "fan-base" ??)

I get that people don't like him. He has sometimes come across as someone with a lot of (bad) attitude. So one could say that he earned his reputation.

Someone once told me when I was still a kid, that whatever people are they just get more so the older they get. If this is true of Derek, he likely will never change in terms of being obnoxious to some people some of the time.

Like I have said before, I don't personally know Derek beyond just reading some of his posts here, watching part of one of his Youtube videos and one time tuning into his radio show, which held my interest for about a minute. Suffice it to say, it is very unlikely he and I would ever be friends. Never-the-less, I don't wish him dead.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: March 16, 2013, 02:56:57 PM »
Grant, you're spot on...100%. I also like Prime but he himself has admitted that he likes the challenge of sticking up for the underdog. As the board is almost unanimously anti-DA he deliberately takes the counter-stance as it puts him in the spotlight and his posts get attention and multiple answers. Sadly, his constant arguing for Derek is simply a desire to satisfy ego and a need to be noticed. It is not borne from any real concern for the unfortunate and ailing GB hate figure. In fact, I bet if the board loved the grotesquely tattooed synthol abuser, then PM would be pointing out the error of DA's ways and his shallow, vacuous and talentless pointlessness.

Or maybe he really was one of the older men that sponsored the young and eager Derek Springer!
maybe the old fag wishes he could suck on DA little pee wee.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: March 16, 2013, 11:32:04 PM »

-Interesting perspective on why I post what I post. While I do have an ego, I don't believe it is quite as big as you suggest. I hadn't considered that I seek to be the center of attention, generally speaking I prefer to fly under the radar. Having stated this, it also true that when I think something is wrong I don't just ignore it.

You last statement is absurd. Clearly you really don't know me at all if you honestly think that I would sponsor anyone in the bodybuilding culture, male or female.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: March 16, 2013, 11:34:21 PM »
maybe the old fag wishes he could suck on DA little pee wee.

-Same old jerk, guess you just can't help yourself. Didn't your father teach you anything?

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: March 17, 2013, 08:06:00 AM »
Apart from all the usual Aids, kidney, gay-4-pay talk, etc... he HAS NOT had a new radio show on "Blogtalk radio" (DaShow) in over a month!!!
Something must be up with his health to not be broadcasting for so long....

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: March 17, 2013, 09:03:17 AM »
well if old confused homo wasnt seeking attention defending the aids ridden oil bag known as derek anthony for some gay reasons, nobody would bump that stupid thread. Again let someone announce us his death once and for all later and leave it at that, there s nothing more to say about "da" that hasnt alrdy been said. He was a nobody with no education and no job who injected steroids, synthol and abused recreational drugs, he did g4p as a living, built a completely fake persona on some obscure shitty "bodybuilding" websites, had one or two shitty contracts with shitty supplements sellers, ruined his relationships with most assholes in the "industry", then got aids, then ruined his internal organs,  all the while bragging about how "successful at life" he was on messageboards... i doubt there s much to say about his lame ass amateurish "radio show" prolly nobody ever listened to... now he s dying of a slow death being on dyalisis and still shooting shit in his body without a doubt, while all expenses are paid by his family or the tax payer... I said it and ill say it again, da will only be remembered as another failure not to follow.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: March 17, 2013, 11:02:04 AM »
well if old confused homo wasnt seeking attention defending the aids ridden oil bag known as derek anthony for some gay reasons, nobody would bump that stupid thread. Again let someone announce us his death once and for all later and leave it at that, there s nothing more to say about "da" that hasnt alrdy been said. He was a nobody with no education and no job who injected steroids, synthol and abused recreational drugs, he did g4p as a living, built a completely fake persona on some obscure shitty "bodybuilding" websites, had one or two shitty contracts with shitty supplements sellers, ruined his relationships with most assholes in the "industry", then got aids, then ruined his internal organs,  all the while bragging about how "successful at life" he was on messageboards... i doubt there s much to say about his lame ass amateurish "radio show" prolly nobody ever listened to... now he s dying of a slow death being on dyalisis and still shooting shit in his body without a doubt, while all expenses are paid by his family or the tax payer... I said it and ill say it again, da will only be remembered as another failure not to follow.

Now who looks like they are seeking attention by bumping this thread? Your post reads, "I said it and I'll say it again, da will only be remembered as a failure not to follow." Having said "it" more than once, why do you feel the need to say it yet again?

As for folks wanting some attention, pretty much everyone who posts on Getbig likes the attention they get or they wouldn't bother posting at all.....you included.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: March 18, 2013, 09:47:45 AM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: March 18, 2013, 11:02:13 AM »

Your lack of self awareness borders on the pathological

You have just wrote a long post full of emotion about DA,  telling people NOT  to care about DA

DA owns ur mind  lol

It is amazing

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #239 on: March 25, 2013, 04:13:53 PM »
I highly doubt "years"...I'm guessing a few people on here already have a RIP thread saved and ready to go at a moments notice. I hope i'm wrong and he's able to live a long life.

I wrote his eulogy a while back.  :-X

He still hasn't kicked the bucket i suppose.  ;D

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #240 on: March 25, 2013, 04:19:53 PM »
While I don't completely disagree with your characterization of bodybuilding as applied to a select few people, I wonder, why you post on a site dedicated to the principles you seem to find so worthless? Incidentally, some people who lift weights and therefore build muscle strength and size, which often results in a more fit body both health-wise and in appearance are indeed athletes as compared to those who do nothing at all to be physically fit.

When bodybuilding is done correctly, it requires skill, strength and a measure of athletic ability. Aesthetics are subjective, in as much as not everyone agrees about what is aesthetically appealing. Given fairly good genetics, some commitment to routine exercise often using weight resistance and a reasonably healthy diet, one can absolutely achieve an aesthetically pleasing physique.

When one basis their opinions on the extremes or a fringe element, such as bodybuilders who employ massive amounts of supplements, drugs and enhancements such as injecting posing oil, their views are skewed and not at all accurate. I believe this applies to your viewpoint. If you go to almost any gym where there is weight training, you will see that the majority of the people working out there are improving their appearance and health. It is a marginal few who example what you are referring to....which begs the question, do you actually work out, exercise or lift weights?

I 'work out, exercise [and] lift weights' for over 15 years on/off. Soon as you move over into BB, it is nothing but a schmoe sport riddled with drugs. As such, i'll stand by my original statement.

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #241 on: March 25, 2013, 08:40:25 PM »
This coward was calling out everyone and anyone, saying he was some sort of fighter,but he is a punk pure and simple. And yes, I would fight him any day, any time and in his backyard.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: April 09, 2013, 06:07:22 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised his cock had synthol in it

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: April 09, 2013, 10:48:31 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised his cock had synthol in it
Does that even work? My dick is at least an inch shorter since I had the prostatectomy last summer. I doubt Synthol would make it any longer and it is already pretty fat. Not that anyone cares besides me.  ;D

io856

« Reply #245 on: April 09, 2013, 11:39:36 PM »
Getbig is like a church

"You shouldn't have done this and that to your body!"
"Gay this and gay that"

Its bodybuilding, it has a foundation built upon homosexual interest and substance use.  ???

Get well Derek!

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: April 10, 2013, 11:47:53 AM »
SOMETHING is up with DA, he hasn't had a NEW RADIO SHOW since January!!!!!http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dashow

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #247 on: April 10, 2013, 11:49:29 AM »
O

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #248 on: April 10, 2013, 12:04:28 PM »
SOMETHING is up with DA, he hasn't had a NEW RADIO SHOW since January!!!!!http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dashow

i think its his Kidneys that are up

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #249 on: April 10, 2013, 03:15:19 PM »

I mentioned what happenned to him back in January...he's in hospice care at the present time as well as being cared for by his family.  He has daily dialysis and a severely damaged heart and liver.  He's in pretty bad shape and he's not going to get any better 
A