Author Topic: Derek Anthony - the truth about him - not all these rumors  (Read 105200 times)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Re: Derek Anthony - the truth about him - not all these rumors
« Reply #350 on: June 11, 2013, 11:40:04 AM »
Why does he have one of the Gotti kids tattooed on his left calve?

THE BEEF

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #351 on: June 11, 2013, 11:46:25 AM »
Why does he have one of the Gotti kids tattooed on his left calve?

THE BEEF

Because he so desperately wants everyone to believe he is part of the Gotti and Gambino crime families.....it adds to his "street cred"...?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: June 11, 2013, 02:57:46 PM »
Because he so desperately wants everyone to believe he is part of the Gotti and Gambino crime families.....it adds to his "street cred"...?

How does the mob feel about G4P?

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #353 on: June 11, 2013, 03:05:18 PM »
did he died for us bitches yet?
K

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #354 on: June 11, 2013, 03:06:00 PM »
How does the mob feel about G4P?

The mob has never heard of him. It would be like me asking you if you knew of a homeless orphan in Peru named Quatto....?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: June 11, 2013, 03:06:29 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: June 11, 2013, 03:08:41 PM »
The mob has never heard of him. It would be like me asking you if you knew of a homeless orphan in Peru named Quatto....?

That's lucky for him then.

You are right. I do not know any homeless orphans in Peru by any name.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #357 on: June 11, 2013, 03:09:52 PM »
"the mob"

::)

"Hi, I'm in the Mafia..." 

oh, brother
K

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #358 on: June 11, 2013, 03:14:50 PM »
They have to think something looks odd?   It doesn't look natural even to the average person on the street. It's like saying the average dude cannot see the difference between natural boobs versus implants?

I think if the average person on the street knew it was possible to inject fake muscles, then they would definitely pick it.  As it stands, they will recognise it looks weird - but never make the link.

Worse still, people like derek and these synthol clowns, where ever they go - they are definitely leaving a cloud of normal people, genuinely discouraged from lifting weight by the idiotic appearance of these guys.

I have been 23% BF infront of plenty of normal people and had them assume that because I lift, I'm lean and in their words.. "pure muscle" ::)  Normal people who don't lift know next to nothing.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: June 11, 2013, 04:03:14 PM »
                     What an uplifting pic:   You have an elderly man receiving care, a huge biohazard waste can in the middle of a hospital tx room, etc.....      and an insecure guy with tattoos on his legs showing the world he has calves while hooked up to a dialysis machine.      

He thinks he's coolest guy receiving dialyses and he doesn't sit there and think what got him in that position at 31. He's well over seven figures in healthcare expense and the hell he has put his family through is immeasurable.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #360 on: June 11, 2013, 04:08:02 PM »
Serious question, where does this punk get money for all the ink? THE BEEF is under the impression tattoos can run quite a bit of cash.

THE BEEF

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #361 on: June 11, 2013, 04:09:23 PM »
The people in Derek's world don't give a shit or know that he's full of oil.

It doesn't matter to him.  All that matters is what is in front of him and those who are around him don't know.

And really, if it's a question of steroids or synthol, the flex wheeler method has proven to be quite successful at not relapsing into steroids and dying from your desire to stay large.

(IE, I doubt synthol has anything to do with his kidney problems - if anything, in the case of wheeler it has probably allowed him to not feel inadequate and use gear when he should not be).

which is odd, because he makes no bones about it, and frankly seems proud to say his arms and calves are full of oil - like an oil filled 20 inch arm is better than a 'real' 18 inch arm, in his mind

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: June 11, 2013, 04:28:03 PM »
Serious question, where does this punk get money for all the ink? THE BEEF is under the impression tattoos can run quite a bit of cash.

THE BEEF

Yes they can and then all the rare sneakers he buys.  Oh forgot his Audi.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #363 on: June 11, 2013, 04:57:56 PM »
LOL, people with connections don't brag about!

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: June 11, 2013, 05:29:36 PM »
Brutal Synthol site injections

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #365 on: June 11, 2013, 05:44:44 PM »
Brutal Synthol site injections

I believe those are kaposi sarcoma scabs.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: June 11, 2013, 05:47:01 PM »
I believe those are kaposi sarcoma scabs.

Those are found on the face and upper body

"The AIDS-related KS lesions often rapidly progress to plaques and nodules affecting the upper trunk, face, and oral mucosa. The diagnosis can be made with a tissue biopsy and, if clinically indicated, internal imaging should be done."

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #367 on: June 11, 2013, 07:55:41 PM »

"The AIDS-related KS lesions often rapidly progress to plaques and nodules affecting the upper trunk, face, and oral mucosa. The diagnosis can be made with a tissue biopsy and, if clinically indicated, internal imaging should be done."

Thank you Dr. Howard.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #368 on: June 11, 2013, 08:49:37 PM »
I retract my earlier comment.....

Okay - who has 4th of July in the Dead Pool?    ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: June 11, 2013, 11:49:35 PM »
I can hook you up, Prime.  For just 50 cents a day you can feed one of these poor little bastards.  They send you pics of your homeless-adoption too... for the mantel...and you can talk about it at Thanksgiving.
Thanks, but no thanks. No hard feelings. I am not here to feed the world or make myself some amazing benefactor on Thanksgiving. What....did you think I was some schmuck

Cruel though it may seem, the world is overpopulated with people. Some of those people will die so that others will survive. This is the hard facts of reality. I have empathy for folks, but I am also a realist.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #370 on: June 12, 2013, 12:26:24 AM »
I've got him dead before 2014. Simply because he's a fucking moron that will end up killing himself when this latest scare wears off.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #371 on: June 12, 2013, 12:47:11 AM »
The people in Derek's world don't give a shit or know that he's full of oil.

It doesn't matter to him.  All that matters is what is in front of him and those who are around him don't know.

And really, if it's a question of steroids or synthol, the flex wheeler method has proven to be quite successful at not relapsing into steroids and dying from your desire to stay large.

(IE, I doubt synthol has anything to do with his kidney problems - if anything, in the case of wheeler it has probably allowed him to not feel inadequate and use gear when he should not be).

I think you miss the point.

The point is that his vanity has caused his death, which is right around the corner. Despite this, the man has learnt nothing, nor has he matured in any way.

He is a mental midget.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: June 12, 2013, 01:56:12 AM »

mmmm.. i will stay with the synthol site injections mark version. ???

whitewidow

« Reply #373 on: June 12, 2013, 02:47:56 AM »
I hate derek Anthony but for some reason I do feel bad about seeing someone so young so sick! Derek could be the cockiest asshole on getbig,in fact somebody recently started a thread asking who the toghest guy on getbig was and derek Anthony would def claim he was the toughest. Derek was so easy to piss off and very insecure! I said a few bad things about him and Derek was Pm'ing me threatening me and wanting to fight. I told derek if he bought my plane ticket and gave me some money for a hotel and some spending cash well I was in town I would go to new York and scrap with him. We had all seen Derek throw a punch it is a pathetic site! Plus derek does not have the endurance to fight me. Derek would gas out after 20-30 seconds. Even though derek agreed to buy my ticket and put me up in a room , it never happened when it came down to it. All I was doing was being honest and Derek flew off the rocker!

Derek got so upset he stopped accepting my private messages. I made some cracks abpout his gay 4 pay career and how he was just all drugs and synthol, plus he is not 100% Italian he should not be claiming LCN. wise guys take that very serious being LCN is a thing of pride and having this Derek shitbag claiming he is connected is just a joke! If he really was connected no captain would let somebody in his crew get that tattoo on their back! Derek is so delusional to think he is connected to LCN.

Derek totally lost all sense of reality. Despite all this I still feel bad for this asshole for some reason. That is just no way somebody should have to live ,even worse have to suffer in that condition and die years later! If it were me in Dereks condition I would wish everybody would forget the harsh words and just pray for my health, unfortunately many people should not forgive derek and derek has talked so much shit to people he dosn't really deserve many people to be sympathetic. I barely forgive him myself he talked like such a cocky dumbass he swore he could beat anybody up, Not all of us have there pictures up but there are some bad-ass motherfuckers on the boards, guys who are really connected and have fought people their whole lives! Derek demanded everybodys respect but rarely showed any respect to members who have way more street cred then derek ever will.

When will Derek die? well honestly in that condition I hope he dies quick! mainly because that is a awful way to have to live daily life. Derek did all this to himself so he cannot blame anybody except himself. I often wonder what derek would look like if he did not mess with synthol and other exotic drugs. He never really hit the level were he should of been using those exotics. If derek did everything the correct way and was not so cocky and he stayed humble he could of been a OK bodybuilder. somewhere along the line derek had alot of bad karma come back and bite him in the ass!

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #374 on: June 12, 2013, 02:50:29 AM »
Thanks, but no thanks. No hard feelings. I am not here to feed the world or make myself some amazing benefactor on Thanksgiving. What....did you think I was some schmuck

Cruel though it may seem, the world is overpopulated with people. Some of those people will die so that others will survive. This is the hard facts of reality. I have empathy for folks, but I am also a realist.

You're just a sophisticated asshole.