Author Topic: question to avoid customs,, or law enforcement.  (Read 906 times)

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
question to avoid customs,, or law enforcement.
« on: April 16, 2012, 10:18:16 PM »
if you go by one name, then buy western union under another send to a different address then you own, and recievers name is a different name than any of above, would this be the best way to avoid issues with law..

another question i was thinking of getting a po box and then a new one in different town every time i ordered some juice, or gh kits.. would this be a good idea??? anyone else do this or have any other methods for successful delivery... usually the first time i use address its successful then if i order again to that address its a no show... ideas??

Iwillhaveabs

• Getbig I
Re: question to avoid customs,, or law enforcement.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 10:32:17 PM »
sounds like way too much work. if youre just buying personal in the US youre prolly cool. I live in a hick town and my last package had the purchace order stapled to it. Thats right the contents and quanity stapled right on the outside of the package. Iwas pissed but no men in black have come over yet.

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
Re: question to avoid customs,, or law enforcement.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 10:38:14 PM »
bro if you want to take enough gear to reach the national level or above and you dont want to go broke buying from your guy at the gym. anything is worth getting your shit safely delivered in my opinion. wether your only getting yours or supplying. i personally have no care to get others jacked im happy fucking working a normal job and just worrying about how big i get myself. but ide still rather make sure i never lose a parcel. or get in trouble with law just cause i have a dream that consists of a small bottle the us gov is pissed there not getting paid tax dollars off of.