Author Topic: Break up with my GF, 3 days later she's going on a date with someone else  (Read 27593 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
damn whore  :P

By the time a couple publicly breaks up, the actual break up took place a long time ago--at least for one of them.  She broke up with you at least several months ago.  You are only now realizing it. :-[

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
When people grow apart, especially women will flirt ... think about it .. if she looks good chances are many hit on her ... In life you lose what you don't need .. just move on. I know it is harder to say than do but just enjoy life .. soon it'll be nothing more than a memory.

Cleanest Natural is laying down hard truths of life in this thread.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
You dumped her, and now you are bitching that she went out with someone else?  You obviously are butt hurt about it....so, she's a whore because she obviously had more 'balls' and moved on from you.  My guess is that you didn't do the 'dropping'....right stud?  Come clean....

QFT

OP is just little jelly pussy :D

your turn now sisy, find new girl and stop beign butt hurt. :-*

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
Black cock stuffing her ass as we speak!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
some women are like monkeys - when they leave a guy, it's because they have another dude lined up - they need to swing to the next branch.  Some people just can't be alone.  They're always lining up the next person to date, and if they get dumped, they'll date the first person that 'likes' their new profile pic.

Many guys thrive on being single.   Women, not so much. 

If you dump her and she knows it is over - she'll be looking for comfort and reassurance that she's worth something pretty quickly.  Deal with it - you're single and can nail 3 chicks a day for the next month without consequence.  Enjoy it man.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
most likely the dude has been pressing her for weeks or they were fucking and now they can also go out together
 ;D

QFT.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Oh yeah, her new BF is going to get the craziest break up sex.  She is going to go full tilt with him, ass to mouth, double penetration, licking his cum out of her own ass, just to "get back at you".  Not sure why girls feel like being a disgusting whore is some sort of revenge against someone else.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
Oh yeah, her new BF is going to get the craziest break up sex.  She is going to go full tilt with him, ass to mouth, double penetration, licking his cum out of her own ass, just to "get back at you".  Not sure why girls feel like being a disgusting whore is some sort of revenge against someone else.

A true mystery of life.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
I am not trying to be negative but most likely she will do with the new guy stuff she has never done with you. She will be the whore you never had etc .. I have seen girls in relationships do stuff with me that would never cross their minds normally.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Bunch of assholes on here. They will try to rub salt in the wounds. What you do is fuck her sister or best friend. Don't let the whore win. I broke up with my gf 6 months ago. I new the relationship was coming to an end. What did I do? Fucked her cousin, one of her friends, a stripper then came home and fucked her after. Rack up as many points as you can.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Personally, after a relationship I find it wiser to be alone and reflect. Trying to "get points" lowers yourself and cheapens the idea of interaction.

There are people in this world who value quality companionship above fukking bitches left and right.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Personally, after a relationship I find it wiser to be alone and reflect. Trying to "get points" lowers yourself and cheapens the idea of interaction.

There are people in this world who value quality companionship above fukking bitches left and right.

To be honest I've come to realize that to. I miss the small things. Having sex with random girls gets old quick. When there's not actual feelings it doesn't feel half as good.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
To be honest I've come to realize that to. I miss the small things. Having sex with random girls gets old quick. When there's not actual feelings it doesn't feel half as good.
I just don't find any fun in it. It's easy and does not fulfill me. I want something special and nice. I need a mature person spiritually as well.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
yeah I was the one who dropped her.  she was so insecure, fought about her insecurities all the time, she thought i'd leave her for someone else.  damn broad

pics?

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
I am not trying to be negative but most likely she will do with the new guy stuff she has never done with you. She will be the whore you never had etc .. I have seen girls in relationships do stuff with me that would never cross their minds normally.

You seriously did not believe the whole "this is my first time to do this or that" did you?   ??? 

Brocty

• Getbig III
Bunch of assholes on here. They will try to rub salt in the wounds. What you do is fuck her sister or best friend. Don't let the whore win. I broke up with my gf 6 months ago. I new the relationship was coming to an end. What did I do? Fucked her cousin, one of her friends, a stripper then came home and fucked her after. Rack up as many points as you can.

Well played sir, well played

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You seriously did not believe the whole "this is my first time to do this or that" did you?   ??? 
you questioning me about how well I read girls is like asking Ronnie Coleman if he believes supplements do actually work. I know when someone goes adventurous for the first time and when they have been there done that

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
I just don't find any fun in it. It's easy and does not fulfill me. I want something special and nice. I need a mature person spiritually as well.

Sev...I think you hit on something...correct me if I am wrong....but when you are younger tapping ass after a break up was more fulfilling....as you get older, it loses its luster and (as you said) it does not fulfill you.  Sound right?

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
I'm sure he was on her for a while, waiting for the moment she was single.  As far as banging her already, I doubt it, she practically was living with me.  Every free moment she had was with me or at least she tried.  still a hoe
^^
IF you wanna get even, post her pics :D  We're all bros here, the good ones anyhow...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
if youre still looking back, you're not looking fwd.

IMO, you have to just completely ignore any thought of her.  when they come, just push them away.  can't go there.  in 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 4 weeks she'll just be another preson you hooked up with.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
damn whore  :P

u should do same

fuk suffering , another focus make th pain easy

Your messed up BLP!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
I'm sure he was on her for a while, waiting for the moment she was single.  As far as banging her already, I doubt it, she practically was living with me.  Every free moment she had was with me or at least she tried.  still a hoe

You've been sucking that guys dick by proxy for months, who are you trying to kid.

You're home posting on GetBig and he was out touching bottom on her vag.
 ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sev...I think you hit on something...correct me if I am wrong....but when you are younger tapping ass after a break up was more fulfilling....as you get older, it loses its luster and (as you said) it does not fulfill you.  Sound right?
I believe that no matter the age .. it's low. But you need to taste low in order to have something to compare with. It's cheap and low.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Sucks but come on this is Females 101 (or the "whore fundimentals")

There is a saying: A woman already has a firm grip of the next man cock before she lets you go

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
When people grow apart, especially women will flirt ... think about it .. if she looks good chances are many hit on her ... In life you lose what you don't need .. just move on. I know it is harder to say than do but just enjoy life .. soon it'll be nothing more than a memory.

Well said...