Author Topic: Break up with my GF, 3 days later she's going on a date with someone else  (Read 27488 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
lol so your crying on a message board that your gf is dating now after you broke up? you figure she should stay home and be tore down about losing you? who the fuck are you to think so highly of yourself you assume she should put herself on a shelf cause your not together? fuck no wonder she's dating. she's prolly looking for a man, cause you sure as fuck weren't judging by your reaction to all this.
b

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
lol so your crying on a message board that your gf is dating now after you broke up? you figure she should stay home and be tore down about losing you? who the fuck are you to think so highly of yourself you assume she should put herself on a shelf cause your not together? fuck no wonder she's dating. she's prolly looking for a man, cause you sure as fuck weren't judging by your reaction to all this.

No really, dont pull any punches....   ;D

OP : Poor me...I dumped a female and now she's out getting laid...she is such a whore and a slut.

Translation: She dumped me and went on to bigger (literally) and better.  Now, all I have is my Brazzers account and this fist of thor toy she used on me   :'(

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1

For the whore :

Real men live in Arizona and shit gets handled properly there.

Not twinks (Fitness4Life) who's girlfriends dump them and then hop on the next black cock they see.
 ;D

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
she didn't dump me fellas lol, it just threw me through a loop when I found out she was already dating someone else so quickly, I'm sure you guys know how it is, you're with someone, you feel you know them, you even respect them, then once it's over they start doing so hoe shti lol.  just never see it coming, even though you should have.  I'm not bitching, at least I didn't mean it to come across that way, just ramblin' on getbig like the rest of you. 
Still, I know what I gotta do, just thought I'd post some entertainment for you all, but yeah, what a whore  ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
she didn't dump me fellas lol, it just threw me through a loop when I found out she was already dating someone else so quickly, I'm sure you guys know how it is, you're with someone, you feel you know them, you even respect them, then once it's over they start doing so hoe shti lol.  just never see it coming, even though you should have.  I'm not bitching, at least I didn't mean it to come across that way, just ramblin' on getbig like the rest of you. 
Still, I know what I gotta do, just thought I'd post some entertainment for you all, but yeah, what a whore  ;D

It hurts man. It's painful we all go through it. Normal human reaction to feel pain. Just try to get over it fast.

bradistani

• Getbig V
damn whore  :P

aye! i doesn't take 'em long to get other us. seriously, on average, i'd say it was men that suffers emotionally the most from a break up. some of those fuckers can, and do, move on pretty damn fucking quick..

it took a fella at work fucking months to get over his wife who walked out on him. the poor twat would ALWAYS be going on about her to you. it got so bad that we tried to avoid him. the poor sod, lol.

even worse for him, was that she was getting porked by the bbc  :-X

fully grown man breaking down in tears during your break, as your eating your breakfast, is not a pretty sight. and of course, being british, we didn't know what the fuck to say or do.. we just ignored him and carried on eating  ;D

he is a kiwi btw  :)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
she may not have even had a date. or she may have just forced herself to go..... if you broke up with her and she was really insecure and clingy and stuff, she could just be trying to make you jealous.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V

Why aren't you posting under your "Will Grant" account?
 ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
Why aren't you posting under your "Will Grant" account?
 ;D

;D ;D
T

ChopperRider

• Getbig V

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Just don't be on clomid during this process up the test.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
damn whore  :P

She broke up with you because you're a pussy who posts shit like this. 

HTH

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

Funny that you call her a whore because you broke up with her and she moved on. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
T

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
i feel u buddy, but it gets better. just find another girl. already got this hot piece of ass coming over tommorow and starting to forget my ex. i do agree they probably have others lined up tho, everyone knows women get men at the drop of a hat aswell. i do enjoy the freedom of being able to flirt and do whatevre i want when i want without any consequences, feels good man :)

j_mtl

• Getbig II
chances are ...after sucking this guy cock and the guy coming in her mouth,she would go and kiss you!!!  way to go playa!!you the man!! ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
did she tell you this or did you or somebody else see her with the new guy?

if she told you, she is hurting and trying to make you jealous

E
E

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
There is a saying: A woman already has a firm grip of the next man cock before she lets you go

x2 Yes this is very true.  If a girl breaks up with you rest assured she's already seeing someone else.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
You say she was insecure and that you broke it off with her.
If she really was insecure, and you really did end things, then is it all that shocking that she needs someone to validate her so quickly?
Insecure people can't be alone, they have to have someone 'wanting' them and showing them that they matter.

What I don't get is that you left her, and then wonder about what she does and try to figure out how she is feeling, why she moved on, etc.
First off, who the hell knows if she moved on. Who knows if she is a whore or if she had things lined up already, none of that matters. You broke up
with her and shouldn't be talking to her, thinking about her, or any of that nonsense.
If you are concerned with such things, you clearly have feelings for her and shouldn't have broken it off.

Move on with your life, and hope that she moved on too. I don't get why people want to leave someone and still have them be hung up on them.
That itself suggests insecurity on your part. If you care about her or used to care about her, you wouldn't want her to be all butt hurt over you,
just like you wouldn't want to be all depressed if she had left you.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
You dumped her, and now you are bitching that she went out with someone else?  You obviously are butt hurt about it....so, she's a whore because she obviously had more 'balls' and moved on from you.  My guess is that you didn't do the 'dropping'....right stud?  Come clean....
HA HA Truth  evident in posters initial post! Trust a getbigger to unveil the truthful translation of a broken hearted getbigger!  HA HA another Getbigger Cuckolded and then posts it for public consumption! HA HA
V

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Yes the plot thickens.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
Yes the plot thickens.

Well, to the OP's credit, at least he met her in person.
 ;D

Brocty

• Getbig III
You say she was insecure and that you broke it off with her.
If she really was insecure, and you really did end things, then is it all that shocking that she needs someone to validate her so quickly?
Insecure people can't be alone, they have to have someone 'wanting' them and showing them that they matter.

What I don't get is that you left her, and then wonder about what she does and try to figure out how she is feeling, why she moved on, etc.
First off, who the hell knows if she moved on. Who knows if she is a whore or if she had things lined up already, none of that matters. You broke up
with her and shouldn't be talking to her, thinking about her, or any of that nonsense.
If you are concerned with such things, you clearly have feelings for her and shouldn't have broken it off.

Move on with your life, and hope that she moved on too. I don't get why people want to leave someone and still have them be hung up on them.
That itself suggests insecurity on your part. If you care about her or used to care about her, you wouldn't want her to be all butt hurt over you,
just like you wouldn't want to be all depressed if she had left you.

Good post

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Sucks but come on this is Females 101 (or the "whore fundimentals")

There is a saying: A woman already has a firm grip of the next man cock before she lets you go

monkeys dont let go of one branch till they have ahold of another.
b