Author Topic: Break up with my GF, 3 days later she's going on a date with someone else  (Read 27520 times)

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
Perhaps you should go back as well.....make sure when you tell them this same story you REALLY emphasize how YOU broke up with her....and how she is the whore for finding someone else.

perhaps you should your bf give you anal sex tonight too

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
perhaps you should your bf give you anal sex tonight too

Perhaps you should stop holding your boyfriends cock in one hand and your dads in your mouth when you type.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
I'm a loser because I'm interested in trying anal sex?  I think all getbiggers have been interested or currently are.  go back to your oprah forums you cnut piece of shti

Perhaps you should stop holding your boyfriends cock in one hand and your dads in your mouth when you type.

Go out fatboy.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV

Go out fatboy.

perhaps I ought to stop fisting your mom with one hand while I type with the other

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
perhaps I ought to stop fisting your mom with one hand while I type with the other

Please, the last pussy you saw was the one you came out of when you were born.  This whole "my GF" talk is really just a smoke screen.  You're such a loser that I would bet its your blow up doll that left you for another guy....

Rudee

• Getbig V
My girl reads Oxygen magazine, and she was telling me about a poll they had where two-thirds of the women polled said they already knew what guy they would hook up with if they were single, even though they were currently in a relationship.   What that basically means is, even though your gal may be in a relationship with you, she knows the minute you split up who she will be focusing on next.   There is not a lot of downtime for women.  They have a good cry that lasts a couple days and then "bam" they are moving on to somebody else pretty quickly.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
pip "Fitness4Life"  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
My girl reads Oxygen magazine, and she was telling me about a poll they had where two-thirds of the women polled said they already knew what guy they would hook up with if they were single, even though they were currently in a relationship.   What that basically means is, even though your gal may be in a relationship with you, she knows the minute you split up who she will be focusing on next.   There is not a lot of downtime for women.  They have a good cry that lasts a couple days and then "bam" they are moving on to somebody else pretty quickly.

Exactly. Most women, if relatively good looking, could walk into a random bar or club and walk out with as many numbers as they want. The same doesnt apply to men, even the really good looking ones.

Women have such an advantage after a relationship ends because they have their pick of practically any guy they want.
X

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
pip "Fitness4Life"  ;D

pip?  what's that?

did you mean   Pimp"Fitness4Life"  :D

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
btw, got anal, fukcin loved it, DAMN

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
btw, got anal, fukcin loved it, DAMN

...and your boyfriend is happy you went ATM.....so, think of it as a win-win

BigCyp

• Getbig V
...and your boyfriend is happy you went ATM.....so, think of it as a win-win

Krankenstein, are you suggesting that fistedforlife is the type of gay that carries an extra pair of white pierre cardin breifs in his back pocket, so that after hes taken it every-way-but-none with 4 big black men down the park, he can change his underwear and feel clean?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
Krankenstein, are you suggesting that fistedforlife is the type of gay that carries an extra pair of white pierre cardin breifs in his back pocket, so that after hes taken it every-way-but-none with 4 big black men down the park, he can change his underwear and feel clean?

I thought he did that because hes racist...and feels the underwear gives him "white power"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
a bitch breaks up with you, you never take her back.  Fuck that shit.  Won't last anyways.  I'm sorry man, but the fact that she went on a date two days later and invited the guy in for "only drinks" would be the fucking deal killer if I ever even considered taking her back.  What is that shit?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
shes been fucking that dude for awhile..this date didnt happen over night..move on ,she is a whore like 99.9 of them

have you ever been cheated on slin?
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
My girl reads Oxygen magazine, and she was telling me about a poll they had where two-thirds of the women polled said they already knew what guy they would hook up with if they were single, even though they were currently in a relationship.   What that basically means is, even though your gal may be in a relationship with you, she knows the minute you split up who she will be focusing on next.   There is not a lot of downtime for women.  They have a good cry that lasts a couple days and then "bam" they are moving on to somebody else pretty quickly.

here is the thing though, explain women who cheat on their boyfriends with men who are not as alpha? Tons of cases of women cheating on extremely  good looking guys when they are not even in the same league as they're boyfriends for example. I was at the gym one time, some tall dude jacked as fuck is with some chubby chick she was soso. He was a decent looking cat looked better than her, yet the moment he goes to put the dumbells down the chick is giving the fuck me look. I was like you gotta be kidding me, that's "that moment" when i really figured out  all women are whores
l

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Oh yeah, her new BF is going to get the craziest break up sex.  She is going to go full tilt with him, ass to mouth, double penetration, licking his cum out of her own ass, just to "get back at you".  Not sure why girls feel like being a disgusting whore is some sort of revenge against someone else.
thats because he didnt dominate her enough in their daily relationship. OP is an immature pussy. Teen stories. Pathetic. You got what you deserved. Next time try to be a man, maybe she ll stay. A woman who doesnt fear her man doesnt love him.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
I'm a loser because I'm interested in trying anal sex?  I think all getbiggers have been interested or currently are.  go back to your oprah forums you cnut piece of shti
you re a loser cause we now all know you re not a man. It's a bit late to make her your bitch, she knows you re a pussy and she s goign to use you for ever. Thnaks for letting us know. So you stuck it in her ass finally? Good job. You re still a pussy, tho. And she knows it.

Go find a woman that fits your personality, not women who manipulate you like a toy.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
mmmh...when they re young and good looking. Not when they re ugly or older.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
here is the thing though, explain women who cheat on their boyfriends with men who are not as alpha? Tons of cases of women cheating on extremely  good looking guys when they are not even in the same league as they're boyfriends for example. I was at the gym one time, some tall dude jacked as fuck is with some chubby chick she was soso. He was a decent looking cat looked better than her, yet the moment he goes to put the dumbells down the chick is giving the fuck me look. I was like you gotta be kidding me, that's "that moment" when i really figured out  all women are whores

being an alpha male isnt about how you look. its more about your aura, your charisma, and just you as a person. you can be big and good looking and still be insecure and needy.

chances are if a chick is with a big good looking guy, and shes checking you out, she doesnt respect her man, or fear him, so hes not as alpha as you might think. if you see a chick with a big good looking guy and she wont even give you the time of day, let alone look at you once- that dude has something. she knows her role, and she stays in place cause she knows its a short walk to the curb if she walks anything but a straight line, and she does it a little out of fear of getting dumped, and but mostly cause that guy has her wrapped up so tight in him he's her world. you could offer that broad a chocolate covered cock that ejaculates diamonds and shed tell you to beat it, and her man knows it- thats alpha.
b

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
being an alpha male isnt about how you look. its more about your aura, your charisma, and just you as a person. you can be big and good looking and still be insecure and needy.

chances are if a chick is with a big good looking guy, and shes checking you out, she doesnt respect her man, or fear him, so hes not as alpha as you might think. if you see a chick with a big good looking guy and she wont even give you the time of day, let alone look at you once- that dude has something. she knows her role, and she stays in place cause she knows its a short walk to the curb if she walks anything but a straight line, and she does it a little out of fear of getting dumped, and but mostly cause that guy has her wrapped up so tight in him he's her world. you could offer that broad a chocolate covered cock that ejaculates diamonds and shed tell you to beat it, and her man knows it- thats alpha.

now that I think about it i hear what your saying.
l

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
I didn't even make it through page 1 of this thread lol  ;D, but with that being said, cleanest Natural and slinpimp gave the best advice on page 1... cleanest natural, way to go man... you're spot on with that post.  Easy to say, tough to do, and will look back on to learn from in the future.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
UPDATE:

Owned the ass a 2nd time, made it bleed.  1st time took it easy, 2nd went all the way in and murdered it.

FISTED4LIFE, that's a good one lol

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
To be honest I've come to realize that to. I miss the small things. Having sex with random girls gets old quick. When there's not actual feelings it doesn't feel half as good.

Same here. It's not very 'Getbig' to say this but it's that connection for me that makes it special. Banging random whores is purely a way of releasing tension. Even at the last throws of the orgasm I start resenting them for being there. I just want them the hell out of there. Don't talk to me, don't touch me, go to sleep or fuck off. I'm 31 and only had that once in my life. It was .... I don't know ... life changing. Losing it was life changing too  :-[

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

sounds like big dude has a massive 4 inch cawk.