Author Topic: Breivik states he'd do it all over again...  (Read 40214 times)

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
Re: Breivik states he'd do it all over again...
« Reply #100 on: April 18, 2012, 08:15:32 AM »

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #101 on: April 18, 2012, 09:21:02 AM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #102 on: April 18, 2012, 09:31:14 AM »
I find it funny that you are talking about multiculturalism when the killer and all his victims were white......has nothing to do with what happened

Please don't think I'm defending Breivik here.

barbellman

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: April 18, 2012, 09:33:29 AM »
how come his head is so fucking bloated?

From the steroids

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 18, 2012, 03:04:55 PM »
BREIVIK STATED TODAY THAT HE'D ONLY RESPECT 2 VERDICTS: DEATH PENALTY OR TO BE SET FREE.....

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #105 on: April 18, 2012, 03:09:16 PM »
BREIVIK STATED TODAY THAT HE'D ONLY RESPECT 2 VERDICTS: DEATH PENALTY OR TO BE SET FREE.....

His biggest fear would be for the court to find him insane?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 18, 2012, 03:21:13 PM »
I heard a report they turned teh cameras and microphones off in court yesterday when he read it out

it was probably all true and incriminating towards the system

he may be a horrible man but who knows what truth brought on this horrifying act of violence
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 18, 2012, 03:22:33 PM »
A

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #108 on: April 18, 2012, 03:37:49 PM »
they should let a few muslims into his cellar and fuck him brutally in the ass

Leave YAGR out of this for now.
 ;D

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #109 on: April 18, 2012, 05:32:45 PM »
You guys are master debaters.

G

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #110 on: April 18, 2012, 06:35:43 PM »
V

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2012, 11:39:18 PM »

Wrong again, son.  Very very wrong.  3rd century or 4th century bc greece.  The word originates from greek, you asshole.  Demos - the people.  Democracy- ruled by the people.  Sparta was not a democracy at all.  An oligarchy of like 30 influential upper class ruled sparta.  Athens, son.  Athens.

qft

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #112 on: April 19, 2012, 12:04:58 AM »
LOL so you were looking at the origin of the word. Somebody asked for the origin of democracy and its core ideas. Democracy can be a democracy even if I called it pudding. By that logic you would look for the word pudding and claim a democracy is really pudding...?

Democracy and its core ideas (rule of mass through vote) has, as I said origininated in Mesopotamia and later India.
Certain societies in Mesopotamia could be described as democracy during antequity, however this suggestion is completely misleading cause it was never consistent, never lasted long and it was never a full democracy applicable to the entirety of the nations within the internal government cause this area was always subject to foreign rule. Egyptian reign, 1400-1200BC, Elamite and Akkadian reign 1200-1000BC, Israeli reign 1000-700BC, all foreign rulers, non Democratic, Assyrian, Babylonian, and Persian Rule from 700-350 BC non Self ruled and govern during this period but was a dictatorship under monarchy of a king, Greek rule from 330BC to Roman rule which started as a Republican, so the first real democracy would be Greece and even was only a short term democracy. Modern democracy is really the first of it`s kind. India may have been before Greece but government never had full control of the people because of population density and low economy

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 19, 2012, 04:12:18 AM »
The 33-year-old Norwegian said he had expected to be confronted by armed police when he left Oslo for Utoya island. He killed 69 people there, armed with a handgun and a rifle — both named after Norse gods.

“I estimated the chances of survival as less than 5 per cent,” he said.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #114 on: April 19, 2012, 04:37:21 AM »
The 33-year-old Norwegian said he had expected to be confronted by armed police when he left Oslo for Utoya island. He killed 69 people there, armed with a handgun and a rifle — both named after Norse gods.

“I estimated the chances of survival as less than 5 per cent,” he said.

Well seems like he underestimated the pussyness of Norwegian police.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #115 on: April 19, 2012, 04:59:42 AM »
Very very wrong again. Stop googling and take some classes.  Actually was a philosophy major for a minute.  The apology and the crito by plato could enlighten you. And then read the republic by plato. All required reading inn a 100 level philo course on western philosophy.  I dont look up word. This is common knowledge.

Who gives a fuck anyway? I couldn't care less about who and when came up with what, that's totally useless knowledge. You can impress some hippies with that, but not me. Everyone can read this shit, but please, why would I make my brain a junkyard?

Doesn't matter who came up with democracy, it's still a shit idea. Instead of reading that useless gibberish better take some course on statistics and then you will know why democracy sucks.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #116 on: April 19, 2012, 06:09:08 AM »
Agreed 100%. Some people are so proud and indoctrinated with Democracy being the best of the bunch that they are completely closed for any other opinion on how to run a society. Democracy is obviously not the best way.

I don't really believe democracy exists nowadays. Maybe in a country like Poland, but hey, it doesn't work that well, does it. No way in HELL US is democratic country. It's more of an massmedia-royalty control over the masses. I'm not really into conspiracy theories, but for me it's quite transparent.

I don't think it's that bad either. Much better than giving control to the masses, which leads to $rand outcome.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #117 on: April 19, 2012, 06:11:07 AM »
Look at South Africa post white government.   ::)

I hope you're not surprised? Anything handed to these fucking apes rots in 2-3 decades. Zimbabwe, the bread basket of Africa. Dead.

South Africa, the most powerful nation in Africa and once an mining powerhouse of the world, dying. All because of fucking apes pillaging and stealing. Africa, dead. A bountiful, rich land with forests and deserts, mines, gold, diamonds, an abundance of wildlife, pristine coast lines, more oil and minerals that can be used in 50 years.

Dead, nothing but a bunch of half-humans clinging on to ridiculous beliefs,old barbaric ways and murderous dictators.

Stick a bunch of blacks from anywhere in any situation with money or no money, they revert to their animal ways.

Why people still not get this is beyond a very fucking large amount of white people.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #118 on: April 19, 2012, 06:16:16 AM »
I thought I read some books for my Master of Science.. 

I counted 213 angels at the point of a pin. And my buddy counted 216...that son of a bitch!

And dont start pretending that Plato is anywhere near common knowledge. You by this pretend to 'be cool' with something so hard that most people dont even know what you are talkin about. The word is -stuck-up.

Like a 13 year old girl walking around with a book about Quantum Mechanics in her arms. Looks silly and not real and Will Smith shot her straight in the face. Watch some movies to see how real world handles its bizz!

And back to the point: If you care please elaborate, but I stand behind my point that Iraq-ees started the ideas of democracy.

And whites perfected it along with east Asians  ;) While the rest of the dross (and I mean largely Africans/blacks 'politicians' LOL, now there's a good laugh) wouldn't know how to handle power and NOT corrupt if you stuck them in charge of watching a a glass of water.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #119 on: April 19, 2012, 06:21:07 AM »
Please don't think I'm defending Breivik here.

I think what he did was despicable. So many bright, engaging, politically curious lives extinguished by a mad man. Nothing good came out of this. It only draw attention to an issue we all knew existed anyway. You bring 3rd world trash that believes in witchcraft and Allah and knows only dictatorship and poverty into a civilized world, and bad things happen.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #120 on: April 19, 2012, 06:27:43 AM »
Breivik was into strength training and steroids you know.. That's why gh15 made some calls to norweigan officials requesting he was not to be killed. He'll be out right after Victors release.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #121 on: April 19, 2012, 06:32:02 AM »
Breivik was into strength training and steroids you know.. That's why gh15 made some calls to norweigan officials requesting he was not to be killed. He'll be out right after Victors release.

He did mention in his diary that was/is still widely available on the Internet that he took Dbol.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #122 on: April 19, 2012, 07:06:44 AM »
King of the unfunny one liners chiming in... ::)
You'll be dealt with later.

G

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #123 on: April 19, 2012, 08:14:25 AM »
I don't really believe democracy exists nowadays. Maybe in a country like Poland, but hey, it doesn't work that well, does it. No way in HELL US is democratic country. It's more of an massmedia-royalty control over the masses. I'm not really into conspiracy theories, but for me it's quite transparent.

I don't think it's that bad either. Much better than giving control to the masses, which leads to $rand outcome.

GOOD POST, Spot on

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 19, 2012, 10:10:51 AM »
Anders Breivik testified Thursday that he had planned to capture and decapitate former Norwegian Prime Minister Gro Harlem Brundtland on Utoya island.

Breivik said his plan was to film the beheading and post the video on the Internet.

“The plan was to behead Gro Harlem Brundtland while it was being filmed,” Breivik told the court.

The far-right fanatic said he was inspired by al-Qaida’s use of decapitation but noted that “beheading is a traditional European death penalty.”

“It was meant to be used as a very powerful psychological weapon,” he said.

>:( >:(