Author Topic: gh pain + IM vs subq + frequency of shots  (Read 3056 times)

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
gh pain + IM vs subq + frequency of shots
« on: April 18, 2012, 10:36:04 AM »
so heres my problem i got green tops generic gh for only 180 but man each shot leaves a red lump which is very painful starting one day after the shot ive been taking 5 iu each morning and i didnt take one today and have three painfull lumps on my stomach it even looks weird so im thining of taking it IM instead but with IM shots i would prefer to take monday wednesday friday (three times a week) or even overy other day max because i tend to build up scar tissue easily so my question is it OK or less effective to take say 10 iu every second day IM as opposed to 5 iu every morning thanks

Sector

• Getbig II
Re: gh pain + IM vs subq + frequency of shots
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 10:50:56 AM »
I would be getting a GH serum test if my gh was doing that to me.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 11:02:13 AM »
Your GH is garbage.  Quality GH should never, ever leave a lump or redness at injection site.

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 11:11:11 AM »
i know two other guys who are using the exact same stuff and it doesnt effect them like it does to me so i dont think its right to immedaiately conclude the gh is bunk besides no one answered the original question at hand of im vs subq and frequency lol

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 11:12:34 AM »
could be allergic to the water

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 11:34:18 AM »
so heres my problem i got green tops generic gh for only 180 but man each shot leaves a red lump which is very painful starting one day after the shot ive been taking 5 iu each morning and i didnt take one today and have three painfull lumps on my stomach it even looks weird so im thining of taking it IM instead but with IM shots i would prefer to take monday wednesday friday (three times a week) or even overy other day max because i tend to build up scar tissue easily so my question is it OK or less effective to take say 10 iu every second day IM as opposed to 5 iu every morning thanks

Here's the deal.  It is the BAC water.  Try Saline water instead.  Most places that sell BAC sell .9 saline dilutant for injection which is the exact same percentage as your blood.
Once I started using it no more lumps.  But the drawback is the GH needs to be used in a couple of days as opposed to being able to sit in BAC water for months.

The other thing is that it may not be 191AA, a lot of people got red lumps from brown and yellow tops that were 192AA in them.

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 12:50:39 PM »
all interest info guys thanks but can someone please also address these two parts of the original post

a) frequency - is 10 iu every other day as good as 5 iu in the morning, or at least almost as good or is it critical to shoot at least once a day?

b)  is as effective to do IM rather than subq?

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 02:42:12 PM »
Just because you get welts or a reaction does not mean the GH is bunk.
It has nothing to do with it.

I have experimented with various protocols, 10iu EOD, 5iu daily, 2.5iu 2-4x daily, and none of it seemed to make a difference.
I am currently running it at 2.5iu spread throughout the day with GHRP 10 minutes before the shot.

I prefer IM shots.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 03:00:42 PM »
it might be his technique as well, i was shit at injecting when i first started, im still not even that good at it lol

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 03:49:17 PM »
thanks hematocritter deadpan i dont think its my technique because i tried insulin before took many shots with the same technique and never once had swelling or pain

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 09:07:41 PM »
Like I said, it is more than likely your GH.  It could be your water, yes, but the GH is more than likely the culprit.

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2012, 12:56:27 PM »
yeah you guys are right is the gh itself it kept getting worse and worse and then two days ago i noticed i had three large red lumps around my stomach area each was hard and hurt a lot even from a slight touch and they were itching as well so i will toss the rest of those vials out and now it's been two days since taking a shot and the lumps are getting better but still there once they are completely got ill try another brand of gh from another source i already got it actually yesterday and when i compared the new gh to the previous one i noticed the prevoius one had much less powder inside each vile and it was not harderened like a "puck" like the new one is

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2012, 07:02:00 PM »
is it kigtropin or blue tops?

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2012, 07:28:02 PM »

not kigtropin no its chinese generic from a company called sino-pharm

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2012, 09:13:39 PM »
lol,... ww he said green tops first line of his post ;)