Author Topic: ive got all the goods i need for contest now what to do next  (Read 4821 times)

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
ive got all the goods i need for contest now what to do next
« on: April 18, 2012, 08:08:56 PM »
im a bit over 12 weeks out from contest, smoofcat posted some pics of me in a thread i started asking gh15 advice. im currently on.
tren ace 200mg ed
prop 200mg ed
mast 200mg ed
hgh 6iu ed
igf 200mcg ed.
t3 30mg ed
clen 30mg ed,
i have lost a little bodyfat since those posted pics but not as much as ide like. im doing cardio twice a day 30 minutes both times. low intensity. im wondering what i should do and when to start incorporating halotestin and anadrol into my cycle.

i also have a question about shrimp should it be avoided during diet because ive been eating a bunch of it with chicken and tilapia.

Sector

• Getbig II
Re: ive got all the goods i need for contest now what to do next
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 08:20:29 PM »
im a bit over 12 weeks out from contest, smoofcat posted some pics of me in a thread i started asking gh15 advice. im currently on.
tren ace 200mg ed
prop 200mg ed
mast 200mg ed
hgh 6iu ed
igf 200mcg ed.
t3 30mg ed
clen 30mg ed,
i have lost a little bodyfat since those posted pics but not as much as ide like. im doing cardio twice a day 30 minutes both times. low intensity. im wondering what i should do and when to start incorporating halotestin and anadrol into my cycle.

i also have a question about shrimp should it be avoided during diet because ive been eating a bunch of it with chicken and tilapia.

Care to refresh my memory? Lets see those pics, thats quite a shitload of gear and not enough Hgh in my opinion ( I am not calling you out ). Your diet is fine as long as your on track.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 08:24:06 PM »
shrimp and seafood generally have a lot of sodium, which will make you bloofy and raise blood pressure. aside from that, it's just protein (not a lot though) and its possible to get "farm" shrimp grown in captivity to avoid mercury or whatever heavy metals

i can't eat shrimp without a ton of cocktail sauce though and i end up eating more calories from the cocktail sauce than from the shrimp  :)

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 08:24:48 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=421366.0 pics are on this thread i cant get them to download for some reason says files to large.. its on page three of the forum, take a look and give me your input. those pics were when i was on half the dose im at now. and if i need to increase gh i can do that no prob.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 08:27:24 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=421366.0 pics are on this thread i cant get them to download for some reason says files to large.. its on page three of the forum, take a look and give me your input. those pics were when i was on half the dose im at now. and if i need to increase gh i can do that no prob.

What are you calories like? I would be dropping them a little more at this point in time, especially on the higher doses.

Then again, I have never competed so take that for what its worth.

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 08:33:26 PM »
honestly im not sure on calories i eat 100grams protein eggwhites and oatmeal in morning other meals consist of chicken and about a cup and a half of cut up red potatoes and dinner is usually basmati rice chicken and shrimp. i eat about 6 meals a day average.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 08:43:43 PM »
honestly im not sure on calories i eat 100grams protein eggwhites and oatmeal in morning other meals consist of chicken and about a cup and a half of cut up red potatoes and dinner is usually basmati rice chicken and shrimp. i eat about 6 meals a day average.

that will have to change in the end. Your on alot of gear, it would be wise to get the most out of it with a well rounded diet. Towards the end you will have to count.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 08:51:22 PM »
that will have to change in the end. Your on alot of gear, it would be wise to get the most out of it with a well rounded diet. Towards the end you will have to count.

I have never competed either but i have gotten down to 6% bf many times. Never needed to count calories, just went by the mirror and my own knowledge of my body. Just make small adjustments daily if needed. Like I said though, never competed or had to peak for a certain day

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 09:02:00 PM »
a lot of potatoes, no?
?

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 09:10:24 PM »
should i switch from red potatoes to another carb source?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 09:21:37 PM »
potatoes are pretty high GI which doesn't leave me feeling very full for awhile and i hate the spike in blood sugar they give, but if you feel fine eating them then they are perfectly fine.

with clen you should be able to cut your calories drastically as the clen should be suppressing your appetite a lot. i don't know if you are trying to grow into the show or not though.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2012, 09:21:52 PM »
just thought the carb content was on the high side for a diet. Then again, I don't know your body...
?

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2012, 10:12:36 PM »
Cycle should look like this
150 tren a mast prop and eq
50 mcg t3
40 mcg clen
12 iu gh split into 3-4 shots
Igf bilaterally pwo 100 mcg
Every 3 weeks add half a tab of t3 till you're at 100-125 mcg a day
And 1 tab of Clen till you're at tthe most you can handle.
Bring prop down after 6 weeks and tren/mast up, then continue to bbring mast and tren uup according to the mirror while keeping prop at 100 a day at 3 weeks out drop prop and eq, switch to tne and add anadtol/halo.
Bring igf up every month by 50 mcg.
The whole point is to slowly pyramid to a Max dose of anabolics and fat burners, ive sseen your pphysique and you could blow up while leaning out if you do it right. Also you're 3 months out don't worry about pounding cardio and clean food just yet,  eat when you're humgry and realize you can pkay a little catch up later but at 3 months out on your compounds you ccould easily ggo from 25% to stage ready with the proper plan.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2012, 10:49:21 PM »
If you're not losing fat at the rate you'd like then decrease calories. Always start by decreasing carb intake...never decrease good fats unless you absolutely have to and you should never reach that point until you're near the end of a diet.

If you're worried that dropping some of your carbs might make you look a little flatter, who cares...if you're as flat as can be who gives a crap. So many guys absolutely ruin their diets because they're so worried about how full they look on the diet when that means absolutely nothing...all that matters is that you're not flat on stage.

Someone else mentioned something else about watching sodium...I'm too lazy to look and see who that was. Anyway, don't be afraid of sodium...once again, a lot of guys shortchange themselves by one of the ultimate brotastic myths. If you're contest dieting, odds are there's not a lot of sodium in your diet, and contrary to what many think you need a fair amount of sodium in your diet if you're going to function properly...your sodium levels get to low you'll get some of the worst cramps of your life. Anyway, all of my competitors eat soy sauce like their life depends on it almost all the way up to the show, and they salt their food too. They don't have blood pressure issues because they know how to eat, I tell them what to eat and what all to take to make sure this doesn't happen.

Last thing...things like Halo and Anadrol, I wouldn't even consider them until 4wks out at the earliest. Masteron, I see no point in this steroid this far out.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2012, 05:18:38 AM »

*For future reference... right click on pic, select copy image location, paste link, highlight it, and then click on picture frame

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 05:38:48 AM »

Sometimes we underestimate the amount of calories we're taking in. So if you want a good way to track what your daily consumption is looking like check this site out www.fitday.com

Reilly13

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 07:36:52 AM »
I have never competed either but i have gotten down to 6% bf many times. Never needed to count calories, just went by the mirror and my own knowledge of my body. Just make small adjustments daily if needed. Like I said though, never competed or had to peak for a certain day

Come on you know how it goes.

If you are going to claim a certain % BF you have to post up a some pics.

So show us you at 6% or your word/posts  mean nothing.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2012, 09:01:43 AM »
If you're not losing fat at the rate you'd like then decrease calories. Always start by decreasing carb intake...never decrease good fats unless you absolutely have to and you should never reach that point until you're near the end of a diet.

If you're worried that dropping some of your carbs might make you look a little flatter, who cares...if you're as flat as can be who gives a crap. So many guys absolutely ruin their diets because they're so worried about how full they look on the diet when that means absolutely nothing...all that matters is that you're not flat on stage.

Someone else mentioned something else about watching sodium...I'm too lazy to look and see who that was. Anyway, don't be afraid of sodium...once again, a lot of guys shortchange themselves by one of the ultimate brotastic myths. If you're contest dieting, odds are there's not a lot of sodium in your diet, and contrary to what many think you need a fair amount of sodium in your diet if you're going to function properly...your sodium levels get to low you'll get some of the worst cramps of your life. Anyway, all of my competitors eat soy sauce like their life depends on it almost all the way up to the show, and they salt their food too. They don't have blood pressure issues because they know how to eat, I tell them what to eat and what all to take to make sure this doesn't happen.

Last thing...things like Halo and Anadrol, I wouldn't even consider them until 4wks out at the earliest. Masteron, I see no point in this steroid this far out.

Awesome post!
?

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 09:53:50 AM »

Is there any ratio of needed sodium per cals intake i.e if you eating around 1k cals than your sodium shouldn't be high or something like that?

do you allow your guys eat fruits straight up to the contest or do you tell them to drop it out sooner?
(and im not talking about these who are already shredded or these who have very fast metabolism)

what carb sources do you like them to use at 6wks out and under?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2012, 10:19:59 AM »

So show us you at 6% or your word/posts  mean nothing.

You have no right to be calling someone out with your 8 posts there bud.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2012, 10:32:28 AM »
Is there any ratio of needed sodium per cals intake i.e if you eating around 1k cals than your sodium shouldn't be high or something like that?

do you allow your guys eat fruits straight up to the contest or do you tell them to drop it out sooner?
(and im not talking about these who are already shredded or these who have very fast metabolism)

what carb sources do you like them to use at 6wks out and under?

No, there's no ratio, they can eat as much as they want. There's no sodium in any of the food they're eating, at least not enough to make a difference, and eating some soy sauce and salting some of their food isn't going to put them into some kind of too much sodium category.

Fruit, none of them eat fruit with the exception of some getting a little fruit post workout depending on how they're dieting.

It's no secret I'm a big keto diet fan, I don't use keto with all my guys but I do most of them. Obviously the keto guys, the only kinds of carbs they're getting are trace carbs and whatever is in things like green beans and asparagus and of course their cheat meal. The non-keto guys, oats and potatoes mostly, some fruit up to a point.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2012, 11:05:42 AM »

So show us you at 6% or your word/posts  mean nothing.

6% isn't complicated when you are using drugs, it just takes a lot and lot of will power which many bodybuilders have, even if they are casual lifters and not working towards competing

people often overestimate how low their BF% really is but that's not really a crime, nor is it worth calling anyone out over since it's an honest mistake we're all guilty of doing

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2012, 11:12:19 AM »

hey, i posted abotu the sodium. he was asking if there was any negatives to eating shrimp and i listed all of them i could think of (aside from the price, which is subjective to that person.)

my reasoning for mentioning the bloof from sodium is that when someone is running a stack like what he listed, especially with that much tren, and test, then adding clen, it can become a health risk where blood pressure can easily skyrocket. that's the main concern with the a lot of sodium

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2012, 02:08:14 PM »
this is all good info, ill lower carbs some and incorperate some nuts, my fat intake has not been hardly anything except apperently my chick cooking the shrimp in oil until i saw her few days ago and told her i couldnt have that shit..

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2012, 08:43:13 PM »
would running drol and halo for a couple weeks now be a bad idea just to see how i respond to them ive never taken halo before? what dose do you combine halo with drol together to get desired effects.