Author Topic: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.  (Read 42988 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.
« Reply #175 on: April 25, 2012, 02:56:08 PM »

And the police did their work ad concluded that there was no way to tell, hence no probable cause and massive reasonable dfoubt to get a conviction. 

Again - this is the problem with you emotional race obsessed cry babies - you can't see reality. 

let the police confront trayvon,just do your neighberhood watch

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #176 on: April 25, 2012, 02:58:03 PM »

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER THAT ZIMM CONFRONTED TRAYVON! 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #177 on: April 25, 2012, 03:00:39 PM »
So, wait, youre saying that when were discussing this matter, its ok to say he could have prevented this by not acting like Charles Bronson with ZERO evidence, but when I use the actual explanation backed by corroborating witness' and evidence, the same evidence the police used to decide not to arrest him, and the same evidence that the prosecutor admitted she couldnt prove wrong, Im the one operating with no clue as to what happened?

C'mon dude. Is it possible he's lying about that ONE part of his story? Of course its possible. Is it unlikely? Yes, moreso with each passing day, as more and more evidence piles up it appears more and more like he's telling the truth.

So when discussing this matter, you have 2 options - ignore the evidence because you think he's guilty but you cant prove it, or use the evidence to come up with a hypothesis based on the facts - and in this case, it points to him being aquitted.

fill me in on all this evidence, i said clarles bronson because he's running around with a gun, call the police and let them do their work

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #178 on: April 25, 2012, 03:01:20 PM »
THERE IS NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER THAT ZIMM CONFRONTED TRAYVON! 

or the other way around  :o

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #179 on: April 25, 2012, 03:05:57 PM »
You realize he wasnt actually on watch at the time - he was driving somehwere when he spotted him.
Originally people were bitching because he had a history of calling the cops - but turns out they were all justified because they were having a string of burglaries in the neighborhood, including one where the people were inside the houes while the burglars broke in - they called the cops, but they didnt arrive before the burglars had broken in and taken what they wanted while the house owners were locked in one of the rooms.
This neighborhood was plagued with burglaries by people fitting Trayvons description. It appears Zimmerman was just trying to keep tack of Trayvon until the police arrived.

There is zero evidence that he went all "Charles Bronson" and attacked or confronted the kid - he actually said (On the recorded conversation I believe) that he had given up and was on his way back.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #180 on: April 25, 2012, 03:07:56 PM »
fill me in on all this evidence, i said clarles bronson because he's running around with a gun, call the police and let them do their work
Sigh.
He has a CWP. Thats not Charles Bronson. He got a CWP because a pitbull had been getting loose and attacking his family, and the Officers told him to get a gun to protect himself.
There is a LOT of evidence supporting most of his story, eyewitness' corroborating it, the wounds to his head, the fact that one eyewitness SAW Trayvon on top of Zimmerman beating him. Im not going to post all of it again as its in this thread if you cared to look.

Hell, the prosecutor herself told the judge at the bail hearing she doesnt have any evidence to prove that his explanation is false.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #181 on: April 25, 2012, 03:20:37 PM »
so how do you know he didn't jump on trayvon,the head wounds don't prove that he was jumped,just proves he was losing

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #182 on: April 25, 2012, 03:45:43 PM »
so how do you know he didn't jump on trayvon,the head wounds don't prove that he was jumped,just proves he was losing
We dont know - nobody knows. All any one of us can do is speculate on the evidence provided. The only way to come to any conclusion is to go on what you have (his story), and see if the evidence proves it or disproves it. The evidence almost completely supports his story with no evidence to the contrary - therefore we can only assume he's telling the truth unless some evidence comes out to prove him wrong.
But there isnt any evidence that disproves ANY of his story as of yet.

Until there is some, things went down the way he says they did. Thats how the courts are going to look at it. Thats the only way IMHO for any of us to speculate on it.
Youre insinuating that Trayvon may have jumped him, but you provide nothing, no evidence, no other possibilities - just "Duh of course he's going to say that". Its not a compelling argument. You say he went all "Charles Bronson" because he was carrying a gun, except you have no idea of the intent behind it. If you read the history on the neighborhood and the history behind his firearm, it paints a much different picture than "Charles Bronson".

If you have any evidence to support your speculation that he may have jumped Trayvon, Ill be happy to read it.

But so far If seen NOTHING that shows that his story may be false, other than people saying "Well of course he's going to say it went down like that, thats why I think he's guilty", which makes no sense. Is it possible he's lying? Of course. Is it likely? No. Especially not when eyewitness accounts mostly corroborate his story. Generally when people are lying about how something went down, it doesnt match up with eyewitness testimony. In this case, it does.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #183 on: April 25, 2012, 03:48:16 PM »
The head wounds show that he was being injured during the altercation...perhaps injured to the extent that he feared for his life.  He doesn't have to prove that he didn't start that altercation, the State...if what I read is correct...needs to prove that he did in order to nullify his claim of self defense.  Simply saying that he was in the proximity of the altercation due to his own actions isn't enough.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #184 on: April 25, 2012, 03:58:19 PM »
Shockwave, good job my friend with your posts.

This was an easy case from day one if anyone paid any kind of attention to the FACTS and nothing else.  I still don`t understand how anyone can hang on to a sinking ship of bullshit.  I am glad Jackson, Sharpton and the various news outlets have gotten their ass handed to them so far for making false claims, babooning about.  I can`t wait for the acquittal.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #185 on: April 25, 2012, 04:01:51 PM »
The head wounds show that he was being injured during the altercation...perhaps injured to the extent that he feared for his life.  He doesn't have to prove that he didn't start that altercation, the State...if what I read is correct...needs to prove that he did in order to nullify his claim of self defense.  Simply saying that he was in the proximity of the altercation due to his own actions isn't enough.
This. But many people wont agree to this or admit this, the outrage is already flowing thanks to the immediate spin by the media to illicit ratings. Generally, whatever is 1st put out by the news is what people believe, its very hard to change peoples opinions once theyre made up. Some come around faster than others. But most were given a very small amount of the facts, just enough to create outrage and nothing else.

They formed their opinion on this extremely narrow view on the issue and rather than admit they may have been wrong or allowed themselves to judge too quickly, theyll simply defend their original position until there is absolutley no way to further justify their opinion.

Its hard for someone to change their opinion - it means admitting they were wrong, to themselves and their friends. People simply dont want to do that, cause it can be painful. How many people do you really know, that when presented with contradictory facts during a discussion, will actually stop and say, I didnt know that, huh, I guess I was wrong? Took me a long time and a lot of growing up to be able to do that.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #186 on: April 25, 2012, 04:53:39 PM »

no - what created the situation was trayvon physically attacking Zimm and smashing his head on the concrete, THEREBY CREATING REASONABLE FEAR FOR HIS LIFE. 

Its amazing the lengths you leftist clowns go to avoid reality.

you don't know how the confrontation started and until the witness who claims to have seen Martin attacking Zimmerman actually testifies we don't know that either.   As an attorney surely you know that witnesses change their stories all the time.  If Zimmerman created the situation (again - we don't know) then negligent homicide may be viable.  Also, we have no evidence that his life was in danger, especially given the lack of severity to his inuries.

It will be interesting if this thing ever goes to trial

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #187 on: April 25, 2012, 04:57:34 PM »
Arrest him for what?   The cops felt there was no PROBABLE CAUSE for an arrest becaus they felt it was valid self defense claim given the evidence at hand. 

I thought the lead investigator wanted to charge him?

Your statement should read "the police chief who tried to immediately retire after the decision, but isn't allowed to as his boss tries to determine what the F really happened here" wanted to not charge him.

Nothing like resigning so he can hide behind a lawyer  ;)  Watch when the phone records go public... my bet is that police chief got a call from zimm's daddy that night.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: April 25, 2012, 04:58:12 PM »
you don't know how the confrontation started and until the witness who claims to have seen Martin attacking Zimmerman actually testifies we don't know that either.   As an attorney surely you know that witnesses change their stories all the time.  If Zimmerman created the situation (again - we don't know) then negligent homicide may be viable.  Also, we have no evidence that his life was in danger, especially given the lack of severity to his inuries.

we have no evidence to dispute his claim that he felt his life was in danger, only evidence to back up his claim...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: April 25, 2012, 04:59:12 PM »
Zero evidence he was trying to be Charles Bronson. Nice try distorting the evidence though, jackass.

he agreed on the phone to meet police at the mailbox and wait for them - then he hung up and broke that agreement.

he assigned trayvon as one of the fcking aholes breaking in.

he was packing a gun pursuing someone for 2 blocks in the dark.

TO me, that actually looks a lot like charles bronson playing vigilante.  Sure, he probably just wanted to 'hold him at bay' and interrogate trayvon until police arrived.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: April 25, 2012, 05:02:33 PM »
we have no evidence to dispute his claim that he felt his life was in danger, only evidence to back up his claim...

tony,

how many blocks does an armed adult have to follow a minor until that become a factor in the confrontation?

We know zimm followed him two.

What if zimm walked ONE MILE with zimm packing a gun and following him?  Yes, that would certainly be a factor in the confrontation.  Perhaps trayvon felt threatened when a grownup with a hand on his gun on his hip asked him "What are you doing here?"

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #191 on: April 25, 2012, 05:05:16 PM »
You realize he wasnt actually on watch at the time - he was driving somehwere when he spotted him.
Originally people were bitching because he had a history of calling the cops - but turns out they were all justified because they were having a string of burglaries in the neighborhood, including one where the people were inside the houes while the burglars broke in - they called the cops, but they didnt arrive before the burglars had broken in and taken what they wanted while the house owners were locked in one of the rooms.
This neighborhood was plagued with burglaries by people fitting Trayvons description. It appears Zimmerman was just trying to keep tack of Trayvon until the police arrived.

There is zero evidence that he went all "Charles Bronson" and attacked or confronted the kid - he actually said (On the recorded conversation I believe) that he had given up and was on his way back.

did you read the 47 pages of transcripts of the calls that Zimmerman made to 911

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: April 25, 2012, 05:05:55 PM »
did you read the 47 pages of transcripts of the calls that Zimmerman made to 911

link please?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: April 25, 2012, 05:12:23 PM »
tony,

how many blocks does an armed adult have to follow a minor until that become a factor in the confrontation?

We know zimm followed him two.

What if zimm walked ONE MILE with zimm packing a gun and following him?  Yes, that would certainly be a factor in the confrontation.  Perhaps trayvon felt threatened when a grownup with a hand on his gun on his hip asked him "What are you doing here?"
and that has what to do with his trial?

that isnt breaking the law, already agreed he played a role in the incident. Likely both parties were at fault, that doesnt mean he is guilty of any crime.

what evidence do you have to suggest that he commited a crime?

what evidence do you have to suggest that his story isnt the real story?

he said trayvon beat his head against the concrete, he has injuries that coincide with that story.

He said trayvon was on top of him while doing it, there is eye witnesses that validate this as well.

So again, what evidence do you have?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: April 25, 2012, 05:17:49 PM »
Likely both parties were at fault

You think it's likely Zimm was partly at fault here?

wait, a lot of getbiggers disagree with you.  33, what say you?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #195 on: April 25, 2012, 05:19:40 PM »
link please?

don't have it

just read online that Sanford police released the transcripts and it was 47 pages

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: April 25, 2012, 05:25:03 PM »
don't have it

just read online that Sanford police released the transcripts and it was 47 pages

LOLZER.  Read some of these.  He chased after people more than just this time, it seems "unable to catch up with them" listed!  hahaha

http://motherjones.com/documents/327330-george-zimmerrman-911-call-history

He called on garages being open, lic plates not showing, potholes in roads, people carrying drink in brown bag, "Zimm stopping people to do a KEY CHECK to see if they really lived there"

oh this is nuts.  I'm surprised it took this long for him to shoot someone.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: April 25, 2012, 05:26:13 PM »
you don't know how the confrontation started and until the witness who claims to have seen Martin attacking Zimmerman actually testifies we don't know that either.   As an attorney surely you know that witnesses change their stories all the time.  If Zimmerman created the situation (again - we don't know) then negligent homicide may be viable.  Also, we have no evidence that his life was in danger, especially given the lack of severity to his inuries.

Thats not even a criteria that should even be considered before you can use deadly force and I am glad it is not.  If I was walking on the street and along comes a thug that blind-sides me coming from behind and pushes me to the ground causing me to fall without really injuring myself, the first thing I am going to to is reach for my gun and blast him. 

Why would anyone with a sane mind give anyone the vital seconds that could end your life or the upper hand?  In the above scenario I may not need hospital attention, but deadly force was surely justified yet I should be arrested according to you and others?

For what? Because I didn`t wait long enough for an adequate beating?     ???

You are delusional if you disagree.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: April 25, 2012, 05:27:34 PM »
LOLZER.  Read some of these.  He chased after people more than just this time, it seems "unable to catch up with them" listed!  hahaha

http://motherjones.com/documents/327330-george-zimmerrman-911-call-history

He called on garages being open, lic plates not showing, potholes in roads, people carrying drink in brown bag, "Zimm stopping people to do a KEY CHECK to see if they really lived there"

oh this is nuts.  I'm surprised it took this long for him to shoot someone.
Not really though.  Jezebelle and I have called the cops alot over things like that.  Two weeks ago we called the police because a Street Light was out.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: April 25, 2012, 05:28:26 PM »
You think it's likely Zimm was partly at fault here?

wait, a lot of getbiggers disagree with you.  33, what say you?
I think if I was trayvon at his age and a strange dude was following me I may have acted irrationally.

so did zimmerman play a part in this incident I think so, does it mean he is guilty of some crime...NO

so again what evidence do you have to disprove any of zimmermans story?