Author Topic: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.  (Read 42816 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.
« Reply #225 on: April 25, 2012, 06:03:18 PM »
Correct.

any evidence of any moderately serious injury would have resulted in a trip to the hospital

a broken nose certainly would have been more than enough

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #226 on: April 25, 2012, 06:04:30 PM »
WHO TOOK THESE PICTURES?
AND WHEN?

A friend of Zimmerman’s told the Daily News that Zimmerman has graphic photos he took of his own face showing serious injuries.

“He was beaten to a bloody pulp that night, and he’s lucky to be alive. There’s proof of that,” the friend of Zimmerman said.
~~~~~
“You (the media) are going to feel pretty stupid when you see them,” he said. “Soon enough everyone will see the damage this kid did to his head. A lot of people are going to have egg on their faces.

“Once the judge gets a look at these pictures he will dismiss this case and all you can crawl back into your holes,” he told a News reporter.

--bring it, 'anonymous' friend---let's see the 'graphic' bloody pulp pics.

There's a REAL serious timing issue with this guy's statement... check it out:

“He took the pictures himself...to protect himself. He knew they would come back for him. He had a good idea this wasn’t over. He’s not a dumb man.”

This statement implies that photos were taken AFTER he was RELEASED but PRIOR to him being charged and arrested (prior to them "coming back for him")

So let's run through the sequence of events of alleged photos depicting alleged bloody gory pulp....

1) GZ is apprehended and taken to police station
2) GZ is depicted at the PoPo getting out of the cruiser with Zero blood, guts, gore, pulp
3) GZ is interrogated for several hours
4) While GZ is interrogated he is not sure at that time whether he will be released or not
5) GZ is then released, goes home and goes to bed and skips going to the doctor prior to bed

For the statement to be made: "...he knew they would come back for him.." means this would have HAD to occur AFTER he was released. Because logic tells us that prior to his release he didn't know whether he'd even be going home that night, so he couldn't even have gotten as far as wondering whether they'd come back for him

And in fact if he took pictures AFTER he was released -- then where did all that alleged blood come from -- because there sure wasn't ANY blood showing in the photos taken at the police station when he was apprehended. And as far as we know and until proven otherwise, the photos taken at the police station by the surveillance camera prior to the interrogation - were the first ones to be taken time-wise. If indeed they were the first taken - then they establish very little evidence of blood, gore, pulp
Jesus Christ here it comes......   ::)
Go post this bullshit in its own thread so the mods can do their job and move it to the CT board to die like it should.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: April 25, 2012, 06:04:42 PM »
Zimmerman was looked over by paramedics....correct?
what was their diagnosis?

did they suggest that he visit a hospital?

would it change your mind if they did?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: April 25, 2012, 06:05:36 PM »
any evidence of any moderately serious injury would have resulted in a trip to the hospital

you dont have to go to the hospital for a broken nose.

Any idea of what the paramedics assesment of zimmermans condition was?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #229 on: April 25, 2012, 06:07:04 PM »

Yes, unless he opts out. He can refuse to go. And if the cuts and bruises were treatable he may not have gone. A broken nose, most would probably go, but its not a requirement.
I personally have gotten in a wreck on the freeway, I was dead stopped and a moron hit me doing well over 70 from behind, destroyed my truck and shoved me a quarter mile down the road, my head was fucked up, bruised, cuts, bleeding from the broken glass, and I refused to go to the hospital because I didnt feel I needed to. I chose to go to my regular doctor later on during the week, sucked it up and moved on.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #230 on: April 25, 2012, 06:07:28 PM »
Since no one knows what happened I'm going to offer one of many possible scenarios

1. Zimmerman confront Martin and asks him what he is doing there and does so in a confrontational and aggressive manner, his confidence bolstered by the fact that he is armed

2. Martin refuses to answer and tries to leave and Zimmerman puts his hands on him to try to prevent him from leaving

3. Martin defends himself and maybe even punches Zimmerman and knocks him to the ground or they start to wrestle and fall the the ground and Zimmerman hits his head once and panics and starts screaming and then decides his life is now in danger and shoots Martin

Just like Zimmermans story....can anything above be disproven?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: April 25, 2012, 06:09:45 PM »
Since no one knows what happened I'm going to offer one of many possible scenarios

1. Zimmerman confront Martin and asks him what he is doing there and does so in a confrontational and aggressive manner, his confidence bolstered by the fact that he is armed

2. Martin refuses to answer and tries to leave and Zimmerman puts his hands on him to try to prevent him from leaving

3. Martin defends himself and maybe even punches Zimmerman and knocks him to the ground or they start to wrestle and fall the the ground and Zimmerman hits his head once and panics and starts screaming and then decides his life is now in danger and shoots Martin

not just like zimmermans story, b/c parts of zimmermans story have evidence to support it...

I am going to go where the evidence points...not where i feel I want the story to go.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #232 on: April 25, 2012, 06:09:56 PM »
Article says 3 mintues -

WFTV just learned Friday morning about a picture of gunman George Zimmerman, taken just three minutes after the shooting that left 17-year-old Trayvon Martin dead.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #233 on: April 25, 2012, 06:10:27 PM »
what was their diagnosis?

did they suggest that he visit a hospital?

would it change your mind if they did?

I haven't made up my mind about anything because I don't have enough infomation (and may well never have enough) but I like to hear what they say

I'd really like to hear Zimmermans friend who he supposedly told what happened (not sure if it was that night or not) on the witness stand and see how much of his story matches what Zimmerman says

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #234 on: April 25, 2012, 06:10:33 PM »

Of course not, except there isnt other parts of the story that can be corroborated by others.
Pretty sure whats going to happen, is if he story is pretty much proven true, theyre going to say that everything else checks out and there is nothing to show it didnt go down the way he said, so there is no reason to assume he was lieing about that 1 part. Usually when people lie about the situation, the rest of their story doesnt jive well with the evidence/witness. If most of the story checks out and they have no evidence to the contrary, they will side with him.
If big chunks of his story could be disproven or didnt match up with the witness', then a case could be made that he is lying.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #235 on: April 25, 2012, 06:11:30 PM »
Article says 3 mintues -

WFTV just learned Friday morning about a picture of gunman George Zimmerman, taken just three minutes after the shooting that left 17-year-old Trayvon Martin dead.

Its been posted here numbnuts, 333 created a thread about that pic. The one with all the blood leaking down his head, with the bruises forming on the side, that you claimed was thinned blood from drinking cause he was coming home from target.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #236 on: April 25, 2012, 06:12:47 PM »
not just like zimmermans story, b/c parts of zimmermans story have evidence to support it...

I am going to go where the evidence points...not where i feel I want the story to go.

we've been over this before and no part of his story (IMO) has "evidence" to support his claim

the cut on his head is evidence of a cut on his head and nothing more

even the unidentified witness is not evidence of who started the fight or how Zimmerman winded up on bottom

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #237 on: April 25, 2012, 06:14:28 PM »
who leaked that image to the press?

and i'm still waiting for a link to a witness saying trayvon started it.

i thought all we knew from witnesses is that zimm was getting ass whipped, nobody saw it start, only TM's GF heard it.

getbig has a mystery witness the police don't know about?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: April 25, 2012, 06:15:25 PM »
we've been over this before and no part of his story (IMO) has "evidence" to support his claim

even the unidentified witness is not evidence of who started the fight or how Zimmerman winded up on bottom
if you dont think the cut on the head and eye witness are evidence that corroborates zimmermans story then you have a screw loose.

Is that the way it happend, who knows?

what we do know is the evidence available lines up with zimmermans story. If it didnt you sure as shit would be on here saying that it not lining up with his story is evidence he is lying...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: April 25, 2012, 06:16:14 PM »
who leaked that image to the press?

and i'm still waiting for a link to a witness saying trayvon started it.

i thought all we knew from witnesses is that zimm was getting ass whipped, nobody saw it start, only TM's GF heard it.

getbig has a mystery witness the police don't know about?
who said trayvon started the fight?

still waiting on evidence to support any of your claims...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #240 on: April 25, 2012, 06:16:39 PM »

Sigh.. yes, but whats your failing to grasp is that it fits with other parts of his story. When they have no evidence, the only way to make a case is to find other holes in his story of mismatches, which they cant find. Since the rest of the story matches up, they cant very well say there is evidence of him lying about his story.

Theyre gonna say, everything matches up with what the evidence shows, what reason would we have to believe he is lying about this when everything else has matched up? And with no evidence to the contrary, they would be right. They have to DISPROVE his claim. They cant. And he didnt lie about any of the other parts of his story. So they cant point to him lieing about other parts as possible evidence that his claim of being attacked is a lie.
They literally have no evidence to the contrary of ANY part of his story, let alone the part about being attacked.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #241 on: April 25, 2012, 06:18:00 PM »
if you dont think the cut on the head and eye witness are evidence that corroborates zimmermans story then you have a screw loose.

Is that the way it happend, who knows?

what we do know is the evidence available lines up with zimmermans story. If it didnt you sure as shit would be on here saying that it not lining up with his story is evidence he is lying...

you just made my point

we don't know how it happened so it's not "proof" of his claim that Martin attacked him

If you're allowed to start a fight in Florida and then end it by killing the person you started a fight with then it doesn't matter

If who started the fight matters (and I think it does) then the cut is only proof of the cut and nothing more

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: April 25, 2012, 06:19:36 PM »
you just made my point

we don't know how it happened so it's not "proof" of his claim that Martin attacked him

If you're allowed to start a fight in Florida and then end it by killing the person you started a fight with then it doesn't matter

If who started the fight matters (and I think it does) then the cut is only proof of the cut and nothing more
LOL so we have evidence to corroborate zimmermans story maybe not every aspect of it but aspects of it.

what evidence at all do you have to support yours?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #243 on: April 25, 2012, 06:53:09 PM »
LOL so we have evidence to corroborate zimmermans story maybe not every aspect of it but aspects of it.

what evidence at all do you have to support yours?

no one disputes that Martin and Zimmerman had a confrontation and that Zimmerman shot Martin

there is one eyewitness that says he saw Martin on top of Zimmerman

that's the end of the evidence

we don't know who started it

we don't know who escalated it (again Martin could have been defending himself or even trying to get away)

we have no evidence that deadly force was justified

as I've said before, if it's legal to start a fight or a confrontation and then shoot the person you started the fight with than Zimmerman is golden and he'll be fine whether his story is true or not

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #244 on: April 25, 2012, 07:01:30 PM »
no one disputes that Martin and Zimmerman had a confrontation and that Zimmerman shot Martin

we don't know who escalated it (again Martin could have been defending himself or even trying to get away)

as I've said before, if it's legal to start a fight or a confrontation and then shoot the person you started the fight with than Zimmerman is golden and he'll be fine whether his story is true or not
Its a matter of having evidence to support one side and none against. Thats the problem for the prosecution. You cannot convict someone with "Martin COULD have been defending himself" without proof of such.
Remember, its supposed to be innocent until PROVEN guiltly with no reasonable doubt.

Now if youre just arguing who was right or wrong, than thats a different story. But judging by your statement about him being ok if its legal to start a fight, than the above applys.

He's golden the way he sits now. Unless the prosecution can prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that he escalated it into a physical fight, thats it. Game over.
And even if we throw out all the rest of his story and all the other evidence like youre talking about, he's still golden.
As you said, we dont know what happened. And if the prosecutor cant prove that he initiated the fight or that he escalated force, he walks.
He has many things going for him and none (thats admissable or matters in a courtroom) against.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: April 25, 2012, 07:08:58 PM »

we dont know what happend but we have evidence that backs up the story of what happend from zimmerman.

what evidence do you have to contradict it? what evidence do you have to prove he is guilty of some commiting some crime?

like shock said, its innocent until proven guilty.

you have no evidence to say things went the way you think they may have.

Zimmerman does have evidence to show things went the way he said, even if it only proves part of his story...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #246 on: April 25, 2012, 07:15:06 PM »
i'm positive there's evidence the prosecution has that none of us lawyers have seen yet  ;D so i guess we'll have to wait an see

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #247 on: April 25, 2012, 07:17:14 PM »
we dont know what happend but we have evidence that backs up the story of what happend from zimmerman.
what evidence do you have to contradict it? what evidence do you have to prove he is guilty of some commiting some crime?

like shock said, its innocent until proven guilty.

you have no evidence to say things went the way you think they may have.

Zimmerman does have evidence to show things went the way he said, even if it only proves part of his story...

Zimmermans story is predicated on his claim that Martin attacked him

since you said their is evidence that "back up" his story please remind me what that evidence is again

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #248 on: April 25, 2012, 07:17:40 PM »
i'm positive there's evidence the prosecution has that none of us lawyers have seen yet  ;D so i guess we'll have to wait an see
If thats the case, why did she admit to a judge that she didnt have enough evidence to prove his story wrong at the bail hearing?
Hell, there is another attorney suggesting that SHE (the prosecutor) be brought up on charges for filling charges without enough evidence to back it up, and for not including pertinent defense details like the picture and info of the head wounds..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #249 on: April 25, 2012, 07:18:28 PM »
i'm positive there's evidence the prosecution has that none of us lawyers have seen yet  ;D so i guess we'll have to wait an see

Lol.  Keep dreaming.  I hope zimm runs for public office after this along w sheriff Joe.  Clean up the streets.