Author Topic: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.  (Read 42841 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.
« Reply #250 on: April 25, 2012, 07:21:49 PM »
Lol.  Keep dreaming.  I hope zimm runs for public office after this along w sheriff Joe.  Clean up the streets.

thats right lets ask our getbig lawyer,nevermind it's not a parking ticket in pretend land  :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #251 on: April 25, 2012, 07:24:22 PM »
thats right lets ask our getbig lawyer,nevermind it's not a parking ticket in pretend land  :D :D :D

I would trust you over Obama to handle a speeding ticket in court.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #252 on: April 25, 2012, 07:27:08 PM »
Zimmermans story is predicated on his claim that Martin attacked him

since you said their is evidence that "back up" his story please remind me what that evidence is again

I know youre talking to Tony, but the burden of proof of who started the fight isnt on Zimmerman, its on the prosecution to prove he's lieing. (Because he's innocent until proven guilty and there is no evidence that the rest of his story has been falsified)

Zimmerman is sitting pretty - the information they gathered matched up with what he said. Without any evidence of him lying about the rest of his story, and with no evidence to the contrary about how the fight started, he's good to go.

You keep saying this shit about his story not having evidence to back up how the fight started- it doesnt matter because they cant prove him wrong. Unless they can prove he had the intent to go kill Trayvon, and that he wasnt acting in self defense in some way, he gets aquitted. He may even get off if they determine he started the fight, as long as he can convince them he was fearing for his life.

Hes cant be found guilty just because he cant provide absolute proof that Trayvon started the fight.
He (should) walk because the prosecution cant prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he's lieing. (the prosecutor already admitted this to the judge during the bail hearing)

See what were getting at? He has enough evidence showing that 90% of his story is truth (Yes I know not who started the fight, the rest of his story, including that he was being assaulted by Trayvon).
Without evidence to the contrary, that becomes important. And without evidence that Zimmerman started the fight, and since the defense does have evidence that he was truthful with the rest of the story, it should be an easy night for the defense.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: April 25, 2012, 07:30:15 PM »
Zimmermans story is predicated on his claim that Martin attacked him

since you said their is evidence that "back up" his story please remind me what that evidence is again
is the evidence of his busted head and the eye witness not back up his story that trayvon was on top beating him?

he doesnt have to prove every aspect, as a matter of fact he doesnt have to prove anything. The side that thinks he is guilty i.e. you has the onus of proving he is guilty.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #254 on: April 25, 2012, 07:34:43 PM »
is the evidence of his busted head and the eye witness not back up his story that trayvon was on top beating him?

he doesnt have to prove every aspect, as a matter of fact he doesnt have to prove anything. The side that thinks he is guilty i.e. you has the onus of proving he is guilty.
This is what ive been trying to get at, the people that think he's guilty are all looking at this case ass-backwards.

They keep trying to make the case that he has to prove he's telling the truth about who started the fight - he doesnt.

The burden of proof is not on zimmerman to prove he's telling the truth, its on the prosecution to prove he's lieing.

This "well he cant prove that Trayvon started the fight" is worthless in a courtroom, because Zimmerman is going to be assumed to be telling the truth unless the prosecution can prove otherwise. (Innocent until proven guilty. And the Prosecutor already admitted she cant prove he's lieing.)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #255 on: April 25, 2012, 07:35:59 PM »
I know youre talking to Tony, but the burden of proof of who started the fight isnt on Zimmerman, its on the prosecution to prove he's lieing. (Because he's innocent until proven guilty and there is no evidence that the rest of his story has been falsified)

Zimmerman is sitting pretty - the information they gathered matched up with what he said. Without any evidence of him lying about the rest of his story, and with no evidence to the contrary about how the fight started, he's good to go.

You keep saying this shit about his story not having evidence to back up how the fight started- it doesnt matter because they cant prove him wrong.

Hes cant be found guilty just because he cant provide absolute proof that Trayvon started the fight.
He (should) walk because the prosecution cant prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he's lieing. (the prosecutor already admitted this to the judge during the bail hearing)

See what were getting at? He has enough evidence showing that 90% of his story is truth (Yes I know not who started the fight, the rest of his story, including that he was being assaulted by Trayvon).
Without evidence to the contrary, that becomes important. And without evidence that Zimmerman started the fight, and since the defense does have evidence that he was truthful with the rest of the story, it should be an easy night for the defense.

i agree they can't (more accurately at this point - have not yet) proved his story to be false

I also agree that the facts available lend credence to Zimmermans story but they also lend the exact same credence to the speculated story that I provided

I also of course agree that the burden of proof is on the prosecution and I've never claimed that I somehow know that Zimmerman story is not true

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #256 on: April 25, 2012, 07:36:53 PM »
i agree they can't (more accurately at this point - have not yet) proved his story to be false

I also agree that the facts available lend credence to Zimmermans story but they also lend the exact same credence to the speculated story that I provided

I also of course agree that the burden of proof is on the prosecution and I've never claimed that I somehow know that Zimmerman story is not true

I wasnt necessarily speaking of just you. This is a pretty common argument. I think you argue just for the sake of arguing, lol.

But again, if they bring up an alternate scenario like your talking about, they better have proof that it differed than Zimmermans. Because thats whats going to be the benchmark. And anything else suggested is going to be tossed out unless they have proof.
Any alternate theory of what happened like the one your talking about is going to be considered speculation unless they actually have irrefutable proof, because what Zimmerman said went down is going to be it, no matter how many other ways it COULD have gone down.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #257 on: April 25, 2012, 07:42:10 PM »
I wasnt necessarily speaking of you. This is a pretty common argument. I think you argue just for the sake of arguing, lol.

But again, if they bring up an alternate scenario like your talking about, they better have proof that it differed than Zimmermans. Because thats whats going to be the benchmark. And anything else suggested is going to be tossed out unless they have proof.
Any alternate theory of what happened like the one your talking about is going to be considered speculation unless they actually have irrefutable proof, because what Zimmerman said went down is going to be it, no matter how many other ways it COULD have gone down.

people get away with murder all the time

and

innocent people go to jail all the time too

and I do enjoy a good debate though I don't think you and I have any disagreement on this particular topic

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #258 on: April 25, 2012, 07:56:38 PM »
TO BE CLEAR -

The cuts on his head only show that he was LOSING the fight.

They DO NOT show who started the fight. 

As far as I've heard - there is NO WITNESS saying who swung first!  Right or wrong?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: April 25, 2012, 08:04:34 PM »
TO BE CLEAR -

As far as I've heard - there is NO WITNESS saying who swung first!  Right or wrong?

Doesn't matter.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: April 25, 2012, 08:07:57 PM »

agreed, difference is there is a story to corroberate from zimmerman which has supporting evidence.

Yes, anybody can make up a story around evidence.

I think space invaders came down and were involved in the fight but took off right before the eye witness saw them. Then came back and shot trayvon and told zimmerman that if he didnt say he did it then they would kill his family.

I cant prove it but the evidence lends itself to it...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #261 on: April 25, 2012, 08:09:22 PM »
TO BE CLEAR -

how does the cut show he was losing the fight?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #262 on: April 25, 2012, 08:10:54 PM »

Good point.

I'ts gonna be funny to see getbiggers blame the republican prosecutor, making up CTs, when the jury decides to lock zimm's ass up. 

he meant well, but he didn't have anything but anger in him as he grabbed his gun and chased a person he believed to be on drugs, into the darkness.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: April 25, 2012, 08:15:10 PM »
TO BE CLEAR -

As far as I've heard - there is NO WITNESS saying who swung first!  Right or wrong?
that proves it, he was charles bronson incarnate...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: April 25, 2012, 08:15:58 PM »

the cut on his head along with the eye witness seeing trayvon standing over him, says winner all over it...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #265 on: April 25, 2012, 08:20:46 PM »
the cut on his head along with the eye witness seeing trayvon standing over him, says winner all over it...

standing over him?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: April 25, 2012, 08:23:32 PM »
straw - unless there is someone to say that Zimm initiated the physical confrontation, there by definition is reasonable doubt considering Zimm injuries and the fact that Trayvon was shot in the chest

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: April 25, 2012, 08:25:25 PM »
standing over him?

come on bro, how do you have this much of an opinion on this and not know these things?

you seem to have formed an opinion without any research at all...

the eye witness that looked out the window after hearing someone call for help(believe he said it was zimmerman) saw a person in a hoodie standing over a person calling for help. Told them to cut it out and that he was going to call the cops. Heard a shot and then ran back to the window and the ppl had reversed. The guy who was on the ground was now standing over the person who was on top previously....

seriously how have you formed an opinion and not done any research.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #268 on: April 25, 2012, 08:32:59 PM »
any evidence of any moderately serious injury would have resulted in a trip to the hospital

a broken nose certainly would have been more than enough

A broken nose does not always involve medical attention let alone a trip to the hospital.  A lot of people break their noses and don`t even realize it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #269 on: April 25, 2012, 08:34:11 PM »
come on bro, how do you have this much of an opinion on this and not know these things?

you seem to have formed an opinion without any research at all...

the eye witness that looked out the window after hearing someone call for help(believe he said it was zimmerman) saw a person in a hoodie standing over a person calling for help. Told them to cut it out and that he was going to call the cops. Heard a shot and then ran back to the window and the ppl had reversed. The guy who was on the ground was now standing over the person who was on top previously....

seriously how have you formed an opinion and not done any research.

I don't recall the standing part

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: April 25, 2012, 08:35:59 PM »
A broken nose does not always involve medical attention let alone a trip to the hospital.  A lot of people break their noses and don`t even realize it.

I've known people who have suffered concussions and have decided against going to the hospital. What's the doctor really going to do? Give you a few pain pills and tell you to get some rest. Whether or not Zimmerman went to the hospital is largely irrelevant.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: April 25, 2012, 08:37:29 PM »
I don't recall the standing part

you have to get past the media spin at first to the news report that starts about half way through the clip.

Has a supposed eye witness speaking about it.

I apologize he said "the person who was on top"...not standing

either way sure sounds like zimmerman was winning.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #272 on: April 25, 2012, 08:41:05 PM »
WHO TOOK THESE PICTURES?
AND WHEN?

A friend of Zimmerman’s told the Daily News that Zimmerman has graphic photos he took of his own face showing serious injuries.

“He was beaten to a bloody pulp that night, and he’s lucky to be alive. There’s proof of that,” the friend of Zimmerman said.
~~~~~
“You (the media) are going to feel pretty stupid when you see them,” he said. “Soon enough everyone will see the damage this kid did to his head. A lot of people are going to have egg on their faces.

“Once the judge gets a look at these pictures he will dismiss this case and all you can crawl back into your holes,” he told a News reporter.

--bring it, 'anonymous' friend---let's see the 'graphic' bloody pulp pics.

There's a REAL serious timing issue with this guy's statement... check it out:

“He took the pictures himself...to protect himself. He knew they would come back for him. He had a good idea this wasn’t over. He’s not a dumb man.”

This statement implies that photos were taken AFTER he was RELEASED but PRIOR to him being charged and arrested (prior to them "coming back for him")

So let's run through the sequence of events of alleged photos depicting alleged bloody gory pulp....

1) GZ is apprehended and taken to police station
2) GZ is depicted at the PoPo getting out of the cruiser with Zero blood, guts, gore, pulp
3) GZ is interrogated for several hours
4) While GZ is interrogated he is not sure at that time whether he will be released or not
5) GZ is then released, goes home and goes to bed and skips going to the doctor prior to bed

For the statement to be made: "...he knew they would come back for him.." means this would have HAD to occur AFTER he was released. Because logic tells us that prior to his release he didn't know whether he'd even be going home that night, so he couldn't even have gotten as far as wondering whether they'd come back for him

And in fact if he took pictures AFTER he was released -- then where did all that alleged blood come from -- because there sure wasn't ANY blood showing in the photos taken at the police station when he was apprehended. And as far as we know and until proven otherwise, the photos taken at the police station by the surveillance camera prior to the interrogation - were the first ones to be taken time-wise. If indeed they were the first taken - then they establish very little evidence of blood, gore, pulp

Um, does anyone know if these pics were taken AFTER the pics of him with the clean head in the police station?  If so, that's bad lol.  

Anyone with link to PROOF of when these pics were taken?  Cause he could have gone home and busted his own head open for public opinion purposes cause the lawyes/dad said to.

Proof of when pics were taken, please.

EXACTLY 3 Minutes after Martin was shot according to EXIF data from the IPhone that it was taken on.

http://articles.businessinsider.com/2012-04-20/politics/31371705_1_trayvon-martin-abc-news-photo

Picture Of George Zimmerman's Head Three Minutes After He Shot Trayvon Martin
WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGE:
Michael Brendan Dougherty|April 20, 2012|
16,968|91

(ABC News)

According to a report from ABC News, there is potentially a new piece of evidence in the explosive Trayvon Martin murder case.

ABC News this morning showed a graphic image of the back of George Zimmerman's head on Good Morning America. The photo taken from an iPhone camera just moments after he shot and killed Trayvon Martin.

The gunshot was heard at 7:17 pm according to transcripts of 911 calls about the incident. The cell phone camera shows that the photo was taken at 7:19.

The photograph would bolster Zimmerman's public story that his head had been bashed on the sidewalk by Martin, just before he shot him.

Read more: http://articles.businessinsider.com/2012-04-20/politics/31371705_1_trayvon-martin-abc-news-photo#ixzz1t79Snuix

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: April 25, 2012, 08:46:04 PM »
TA - your morphing into a right wing regressive fascist thug caveman is quite impressive! 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #274 on: April 25, 2012, 09:09:02 PM »

you have to get past the media spin at first to the news report that starts about half way through the clip.

Has a supposed eye witness speaking about it.

I apologize he said "the person who was on top"...not standing

either way sure sounds like zimmerman was winning.

sitting vs standing is the kind of thing that can destroy the credibility of a witness

I agree that, at the very least we can agree that Zimmerman "won"