Author Topic: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.  (Read 42990 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.
« Reply #200 on: April 25, 2012, 05:29:31 PM »
Thats not even a criteria that should even be considered before you can use deadly force and I am glad it is not.  If I was walking on the street and along comes a thug that blind-sides me coming from behind and pushes me to the ground causing me to fall without really injuring myself, the first thing I am going to to is reach for my gun and blast him. 

Why would anyone with a sane mind give anyone the vital seconds that could end your life or the upper hand?  In the above scenario I may not need hospital attention, but deadly force was surely justified yet I should be arrested according to you and others?

For what? Because I didn`t wait long enough for an adequate beating?     ???

You are delusional if you disagree.
yes you have to wait until his wrestles the gun away and then wrestle it back to be justified...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #201 on: April 25, 2012, 05:29:58 PM »
yes you have to wait until his wrestles the gun away and then wrestle it back to be justified...
ROFLMAO yes!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #202 on: April 25, 2012, 05:31:32 PM »
we have no evidence to dispute his claim that he felt his life was in danger, only evidence to back up his claim...

I'm sure he felt like his life was in danger but given that he had no serious injury at all the claim could be made that his life wasn't in danger and therefore he was not justified in shooting Martin

I'm sure I could walk down the street in a shitty neighborhood at night and feel like my life was in danger too but that wouldn't be enough to justify me using deadly force

Martin had no weapon and Zimmerman had no serious injuries so there is at least circumstantial evidence that his life was not in danger

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #203 on: April 25, 2012, 05:34:20 PM »
http://motherjones.com/documents/327330-george-zimmerrman-911-call-history

"People who don't live here playing basketball and making mess in bathroom they shouldn't be using"

"landlord trying to collect rent, but the place is in foreclosure"

"party at pool"             "more garage doors open"

"Trash in the road which may contain glass"

Lots of "BM" or black male suspects in the calls.  Even a "He's headed for the elementary school"

He called 911 on "a vehicle I do'nt recognize"

"kids aged 4 to 11 playing in street"

AND a whole bunch of reports of black males running to back of apt complex - exactly what he reports trayvon was doing.  But instead of waiting at the mailbox, zimm gave pursuit.

these transcripts are amazing.  Really.  He had a history of calling about black males for suspicious behavior.  He called trayvon one of these assholes doing the break ins.  He chased, and he shot.  Looks bad.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #204 on: April 25, 2012, 05:37:18 PM »
Thats not even a criteria that should even be considered before you can use deadly force and I am glad it is not.  If I was walking on the street and along comes a thug that blind-sides me coming from behind and pushes me to the ground causing me to fall without really injuring myself, the first thing I am going to to is reach for my gun and blast him.   Why would anyone with a sane mind give anyone the vital seconds that could end your life or the upper hand?  In the above scenario I may not need hospital attention, but deadly force was surely justified yet I should be arrested according to you and others?

For what? Because I didn`t wait long enough for an adequate beating?     ???

You are delusional if you disagree.

you're delusional if you think you can used deadly force because someone pushed you and fall down

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: April 25, 2012, 05:39:48 PM »
I'm sure he felt like his life was in danger but given that he had no serious injury at all the claim could be made that his life wasn't in danger and therefore he was not justified in shooting Martin

I'm sure I could walk down the street in a shitty neighborhood at night and feel like my life was in danger too but that wouldn't be enough to justify me using deadly force

Martin had no weapon and Zimmerman had no serious injuries so their is at least circumstantial evidence that his life was not in danger
Absolutely that arguement can be made, it isnt very effective and I dont think the prosecution would take that approach but it could be made.

First of all, what do you consider serious injury?

why does he have to wait until there is "serious" injury to fear for their life?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: April 25, 2012, 05:39:54 PM »
so again what evidence do you have to disprove any of zimmermans story?

It's two guys, one dead, one alive.  It's a coin flip.

You throw in the fact we KNOW zimm moved from the mailbox 2 blocks to the site of the confrontation - trayvon moved two blocks AWAY from zimm.  While zimm moved two blocks CLOSR to the confrontation.

Trayvon's GF said the convo was "Why are you following me" and zimm saying "what are you doing here"    that doesn't help zimm's case.

And zimm entered the confrontation with a gun, trayvon didn't.
And zimm was an adult, with a violent record x2, including felony on LEO and domestic abuse + alcohol counseling state ordered.

I dunno, it's looking like that coin flip could go against zimmerman.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: April 25, 2012, 05:40:47 PM »
http://motherjones.com/documents/327330-george-zimmerrman-911-call-history

"People who don't live here playing basketball and making mess in bathroom they shouldn't be using"

"landlord trying to collect rent, but the place is in foreclosure"

"party at pool"             "more garage doors open"

"Trash in the road which may contain glass"

Lots of "BM" or black male suspects in the calls.  Even a "He's headed for the elementary school"

He called 911 on "a vehicle I do'nt recognize"

"kids aged 4 to 11 playing in street"

AND a whole bunch of reports of black males running to back of apt complex - exactly what he reports trayvon was doing.  But instead of waiting at the mailbox, zimm gave pursuit.

these transcripts are amazing.  Really.  He had a history of calling about black males for suspicious behavior.  He called trayvon one of these assholes doing the break ins.  He chased, and he shot.  Looks bad.
well that proves it, I dont know why they settled for 2nd degree murder. Its obvious this is a clear cut case of premeditated capital murder.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: April 25, 2012, 05:45:18 PM »
well that proves it, I dont know why they settled for 2nd degree murder. Its obvious this is a clear cut case of premeditated capital murder.

I know it isn't easy to think zimm might go to prison for what was a legal shoot.

but he did walk two blocks armed, into a situation where he thought he was dealing with a home burglar on drugs.  Right, tony?  Can you agree he did that much?  Y or N?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: April 25, 2012, 05:45:31 PM »
It's two guys, one dead, one alive.  It's a coin flip.

You throw in the fact we KNOW zimm moved from the mailbox 2 blocks to the site of the confrontation - trayvon moved two blocks AWAY from zimm.  While zimm moved two blocks CLOSR to the confrontation.

Trayvon's GF said the convo was "Why are you following me" and zimm saying "what are you doing here"    that doesn't help zimm's case.

And zimm entered the confrontation with a gun, trayvon didn't.
And zimm was an adult, with a violent record x2, including felony on LEO and domestic abuse + alcohol counseling state ordered.

I dunno, it's looking like that coin flip could go against zimmerman.
LMFAO a coin flip?

so zimmerman followed trayvon a person who fit the description of perpetrators of multile home burglaries in the area.

Again what crime did he commit?

He asked him what he was doing there

what crime did he commit?

you have absolutely no evidence that he was drunk, on drugs or any other assinine assertion you want to make.

AGAIN WHAY CRIME DID HE COMMIT?

what evidence do you have to back up your claims?

zimmermans case stance has evidence to back it up, yours?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #210 on: April 25, 2012, 05:46:01 PM »

I think that was just a tactic to whittle him down to some lessor charge

they are going to have a very hard time (I think impossible) proving 2nd degree murder

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: April 25, 2012, 05:47:24 PM »
I know it isn't easy to think zimm might go to prison for what was a legal shoot.

but he did walk two blocks armed, into a situation where he thought he was dealing with a home burglar on drugs.  Right, tony?  Can you agree he did that much?  Y or N?
I dont know how many blocks he walked but he did follow someone who he thought MIGHT have been a burglary suspect.

he may have asked him a question as well...

what crime did he break?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: April 25, 2012, 05:47:57 PM »
I think that was just a tactic to whittle him down to some lessor charge

they are going to have a very hard time (I think impossible) proving 2nd degree murder
agreed, at this point im thinking its going to be pretty hard for them to get manslaughter.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: April 25, 2012, 05:48:47 PM »
LMFAO a coin flip?

so zimmerman followed trayvon a person who fit the description of perpetrators of multile home burglaries in the area.

Again what crime did he commit?

He asked him what he was doing there

what crime did he commit?

you have absolutely no evidence that he was drunk, on drugs or any other assinine assertion you want to make.

AGAIN WHAY CRIME DID HE COMMIT?

what evidence do you have to back up your claims?

zimmermans case stance has evidence to back it up, yours?

In any situation where it's just one man's word against another - and that's teh case here - it's a coin flip.

If trayvon had followed zimmerman two blocks down zimm's street carrying a gun and then "something" happened and we only had trayvon standing there with a gun in his hand and a story to tell, getbiggers would be crying "Lock him up!  Zimm was just walking home frrom the store unarmed!"

The more I look at those calls, ,the more I look at how he pursued him - he's pretty fccked here.  it's just his word.  Witnesses saw him losing the fight.  Nobody saw the fight start, and TM's GF makes zimm as the aggressor.  Coin flip looking good for trayvon.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: April 25, 2012, 05:49:29 PM »
what crime did he break?

i dont know what that means.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #215 on: April 25, 2012, 05:51:52 PM »
Absolutely that arguement can be made, it isnt very effective and I dont think the prosecution would take that approach but it could be made.

First of all, what do you consider serious injury?

why does he have to wait until there is "serious" injury to fear for their life?

anything that would at least require a trip to the hospital, even if just for observation

One good wack on your skull on the cement should cause that and I thought he claimed his head was smashed into the cement many times

if he really had a broken nose you'd think they would take him to the hospital for that too

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: April 25, 2012, 05:52:35 PM »
In any situation where it's just one man's word against another - and that's teh case here - it's a coin flip.

If trayvon had followed zimmerman two blocks down zimm's street carrying a gun and then "something" happened and we only had trayvon standing there with a gun in his hand and a story to tell, getbiggers would be crying "Lock him up!  Zimm was just walking home frrom the store unarmed!"

The more I look at those calls, ,the more I look at how he pursued him - he's pretty fccked here.  it's just his word.  Witnesses saw him losing the fight.  Nobody saw the fight start, and TM's GF makes zimm as the aggressor.  Coin flip looking good for trayvon.
good lord your a moron, cant keep any story straight...Im starting to think your cooking meth in your trailer and its starting to get to you.

switching the situation doesnt change the facts, the facts are the evidence aligns itself with zimmermans story.

You have no evidence to suggest your story is true or even that zimmermans is a lie, yet your moronic ass still thinks its a coin flip.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: April 25, 2012, 05:53:41 PM »
switching the situation doesnt change the facts, the facts are the evidence aligns itself with zimmermans story.

maybe youre right.  list the facts that support zimm's story that trayvon started the fight, please.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #218 on: April 25, 2012, 05:57:34 PM »
agreed, at this point im thinking its going to be pretty hard for them to get manslaughter.

I'm thinking it will be negligent homicide.... if anything

there is certainly a good chance he will walk and frankly, as long as there is a thorough investigation that's fine with me

as you know there are plenty of murderers who are walking the streets and innocent men in jail

life is not fair

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: April 25, 2012, 05:58:35 PM »
anything that would at least require a trip to the hospital, even if just for observation

One good wack on your skull on the cement should cause that and I thought he claimed his head was smashed into the cement many times

if he really had a broken nose you'd think they would take him to the hospital for that too
At the moment bro you dont know if youre going to have to go to the hospital. Not to be offensive bro but you dont sound like youve ever been in a physical altercation in your life.

when he was having his head "smashed" into the concrete he was probably trying to defend himself meaning that he likely lessened the amount of damage.

You see those UFC fights where one guy pounds the shit out of the other while strattling them? how many of those hits really land square? not many, that doesnt mean the guy on top wasnt beating the shit out of the other guy. Similar type of thing here could have happened.

I agree about the broken nose but then again ive had dislocated fingers and never went to a hospital/doctor, busted lips that required stitches(still have a bump in my lip b/c of it) and didnt got to the hospital, a broken arm and waited until the next day to go to the hospital.

again in the heat of the moment bro, you dont know what a life threatening injury is. All you know is this guy wants to hurt me and I have to defend myself.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: April 25, 2012, 05:59:44 PM »
maybe youre right.  list the facts that support zimm's story that trayvon started the fight, please.
there are none,

I can list many that support other aspects of his story.

list the facts that disprove any part of his story, or any part of your assertion of what happend.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #221 on: April 25, 2012, 06:00:12 PM »
I dont think anyone is arguing that Zimmerman had NO hand in what happened. He chose to be proactive in defending his community in light of the lack of the cops doing their jobs. If he hadnt, this never would have happened. However misguided his choice to follow TM was, he committed no crimes that they have evidence for.

The point here, is whether or not a crime was committed. And under the law, and with the evidence provided, he didnt break any laws. There is nothing there to prove that his story is any different that what he claims - and in order to be charged, it has to be proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that he committed 2nd degree MURDER.

Making the charge that he is guilty because he followed him (and therefore provoked the situation) is making a huge stretch of logic with no supporting evidence that will never hold up in court, as its not a crime to follow someone.

Its not a crime to ignore a non-order from a police dispatcher.
Its not a crime to call in on someone you are worried may be one of the suspects that have been burglarizing your neighborhood.

It IS a crime to assault someone. And unless they miraculously come up with some evidence that its not as Zimmerman claims it to be, guess what, he walks.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #222 on: April 25, 2012, 06:00:49 PM »
At the moment bro you dont know if youre going to have to go to the hospital. Not to be offensive bro but you dont sound like youve ever been in a physical altercation in your life.

when he was having his head "smashed" into the concrete he was probably trying to defend himself meaning that he likely lessened the amount of damage.

You see those UFC fights where one guy pounds the shit out of the other while strattling them? how many of those hits really land square? not many, that doesnt mean the guy on top wasnt beating the shit out of the other guy. Similar type of thing here could have happened.

I agree about the broken nose but then again ive had dislocated fingers and never went to a hospital/doctor, busted lips that required stitches(still have a bump in my lip b/c of it) and didnt got to the hospital, a broken arm and waited until the next day to go to the hospital.

again in the heat of the moment bro, you dont know what a life threatening injury is. All you know is this guy wants to hurt me and I have to defend myself.

Zimmerman was looked over by paramedics....correct?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #223 on: April 25, 2012, 06:01:32 PM »
Zimmerman was looked over by paramedics....correct?
Correct.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: April 25, 2012, 06:02:28 PM »
WHO TOOK THESE PICTURES?
AND WHEN?

A friend of Zimmerman’s told the Daily News that Zimmerman has graphic photos he took of his own face showing serious injuries.

“He was beaten to a bloody pulp that night, and he’s lucky to be alive. There’s proof of that,” the friend of Zimmerman said.
~~~~~
“You (the media) are going to feel pretty stupid when you see them,” he said. “Soon enough everyone will see the damage this kid did to his head. A lot of people are going to have egg on their faces.

“Once the judge gets a look at these pictures he will dismiss this case and all you can crawl back into your holes,” he told a News reporter.

--bring it, 'anonymous' friend---let's see the 'graphic' bloody pulp pics.

There's a REAL serious timing issue with this guy's statement... check it out:

“He took the pictures himself...to protect himself. He knew they would come back for him. He had a good idea this wasn’t over. He’s not a dumb man.”

This statement implies that photos were taken AFTER he was RELEASED but PRIOR to him being charged and arrested (prior to them "coming back for him")

So let's run through the sequence of events of alleged photos depicting alleged bloody gory pulp....

1) GZ is apprehended and taken to police station
2) GZ is depicted at the PoPo getting out of the cruiser with Zero blood, guts, gore, pulp
3) GZ is interrogated for several hours
4) While GZ is interrogated he is not sure at that time whether he will be released or not
5) GZ is then released, goes home and goes to bed and skips going to the doctor prior to bed

For the statement to be made: "...he knew they would come back for him.." means this would have HAD to occur AFTER he was released. Because logic tells us that prior to his release he didn't know whether he'd even be going home that night, so he couldn't even have gotten as far as wondering whether they'd come back for him

And in fact if he took pictures AFTER he was released -- then where did all that alleged blood come from -- because there sure wasn't ANY blood showing in the photos taken at the police station when he was apprehended. And as far as we know and until proven otherwise, the photos taken at the police station by the surveillance camera prior to the interrogation - were the first ones to be taken time-wise. If indeed they were the first taken - then they establish very little evidence of blood, gore, pulp

Um, does anyone know if these pics were taken AFTER the pics of him with the clean head in the police station?  If so, that's bad lol. 

Anyone with link to PROOF of when these pics were taken?  Cause he could have gone home and busted his own head open for public opinion purposes cause the lawyes/dad said to.

Proof of when pics were taken, please.