Author Topic: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.  (Read 42897 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.
« Reply #450 on: May 04, 2012, 05:47:40 AM »
the head is evidence of him losing the fight.

The head doesn't show who started the fight ;)
Your attempts at trolling are fail, lol. You still have no evidence.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: May 04, 2012, 03:44:40 PM »
All of you people are arguing for nothing.  Zimmerman is going to plead out for a lesser charge and that will be the end of it.  No lawyer is going to tell him to go to trial with this shit on self defense because even they know that he would lose big time. 

The fact is that he shot and killed an unarmed man who committed no crime and was walking down a sidewalk and once the police officers at the scene testify, it will pretty much be over for Zimmerman before it ever got started because they wanted to charge him with murder based on what he told them had it not been for the police chief..

He'll plead out and do a stint of time and that will be the end of this shit and he had better hope no one in prison tries to take his cookies.
is this another one of those posts with no research based solely on opinion vince?

you know like the obama posts and the air soft into real guns posts?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #452 on: May 04, 2012, 10:43:14 PM »
there is evidence zimm pursued him - his own words.
there is eveidence he profiled him for a burglet - his own words.
there is evidence trayvon fled - zim's own words
there is evidence zimm traveled 2 blocks from his vehicle to where the shooting happened.

there also appears to be 2 statements that don't match the evidence and look like exaggerations on GZ's part.

If he lied to police in that interview, he's fcked.  Period.  Cause they'll discredit his statement about who started it.  He said his mouth was coverd, and the 911 tapes show his ass was quite loud.  He hammed up the "trayvon circled my car twice" but the 911 call shows that didn't happen.

he's fucked, plain and simple.  He should hope to plead.  A jury will punish his bloodthirsty ass.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: May 05, 2012, 06:19:21 AM »
I see, so youre going to be selective in what words of zimmermans you take as truth and what words you dont?

supposition rob everyone!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #454 on: May 05, 2012, 07:00:11 AM »
NBC Fires Miami-Based Correspondent for Zimmerman 911 Edit [Omitted Zim's Fear Trayvon was Armed!]
sfltv.com ^ | 5/3/12
Posted on May 5, 2012 8:17:37 AM EDT by SoFloFreeper

Lilia Luciano, an NBC News correspondent based in Miami (more like WTVJ studios in Miramar) has been fired by the network for using an edited version of George Zimmerman’s 911 call on the Today show on March 20. In her story the edit omitted the underlined phrase below:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good or on drugs or something. He’s got his hand in his waistband. And he’s a black male. Dispatcher: Are you following him?

(Excerpt) Read more at sfltv.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: May 05, 2012, 07:45:41 AM »
I see, so youre going to be selective in what words of zimmermans you take as truth and what words you dont?

supposition rob everyone!!!

if there's a dead unarmed kid by his hand...

and he lied about anything... (or several things)

his ass is going to prison.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: May 05, 2012, 07:49:30 AM »
if there's a dead unarmed kid by his hand...

and he lied about anything... (or several things)

his ass is going to prison.
maybe...

so still no evidence?

supposition rob ladies and gentlemen!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: May 05, 2012, 09:23:31 AM »
maybe...
so still no evidence?
supposition rob ladies and gentlemen!!!

the evidence is the dead body and zimm's statements.

if he lied about the threat (kid circling) and more importantly, he lied about the conflict "he had hand over my mouth and said you die tonight" (when clearly the 911 tape picked up no trayvon voice and an unmuffled zimmerman voice)...

Then his credibility is shot.  And he killed a kid and doesn't have a credible story for why he did it.  I dont know what world you're in, where you can shoot a MFer and change your story to police over and over about why you did it lol...

but if i'm on that jury, and some punk with a gun kills a kid and lies over and over about it, night-night snookums.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: May 05, 2012, 10:08:58 AM »

the evidence is the dead body and zimm's statements.

if he lied about the threat (kid circling) and more importantly, he lied about the conflict "he had hand over my mouth and said you die tonight" (when clearly the 911 tape picked up no trayvon voice and an unmuffled zimmerman voice)...

Then his credibility is shot.  And he killed a kid and doesn't have a credible story for why he did it.  I dont know what world you're in, where you can shoot a MFer and change your story to police over and over about why you did it lol...

but if i'm on that jury, and some punk with a gun kills a kid and lies over and over about it, night-night snookums.
LMFAO so his hand was over his mouth the entire time? didnt allow him to breath or anything?

havent heard trayvon said "you die tonight" can you link me?

did he yell it or did he say it?

the guy was in an upstairs bedroom while they were in the front yard...

again Supposition rob everyone!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: May 05, 2012, 11:17:48 AM »
havent heard trayvon said "you die tonight" can you link me?

yep yep -

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=trayvon+you+die+tonight+zimmerman

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #460 on: May 05, 2012, 02:42:45 PM »
All of you people are arguing for nothing.  Zimmerman is going to plead out for a lesser charge and that will be the end of it.  No lawyer is going to tell him to go to trial with this shit on self defense because even they know that he would lose big time. 

The fact is that he shot and killed an unarmed man (minor correction: child) who committed no crime and was walking down a sidewalk and once the police officers at the scene testify, it will pretty much be over for Zimmerman before it ever got started because they wanted to charge him with murder based on what he told them had it not been for the police chief..

He'll plead out and do a stint of time and that will be the end of this shit and he had better hope no one in prison tries to take his cookies.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: May 05, 2012, 07:16:16 PM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #462 on: May 05, 2012, 07:20:17 PM »
This thread is dead.
240 is troll with no evidence to prove Zimmerman wrong.
It will keep going as long as we let it.
Ignore him.

I have spoken!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: May 05, 2012, 07:31:13 PM »

Minor correction is right, the only thing chidlike about trayvon were his thinking and actions

apparently this was a 6'2" 17 year old young man, maybe you got misled like the rest of the sheep around here b/c the media was feeding you 5 year old photos.

The real trayvon...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: May 05, 2012, 07:32:02 PM »
This thread is dead.
240 is troll with no evidence to prove Zimmerman wrong.
It will keep going as long as we let it.
Ignore him.

I have spoken!

LMAO hahaha

Indeed, its funny though to see him spin like a top trying to validate his trolling.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #465 on: May 05, 2012, 08:17:43 PM »
Minor correction is right, the only thing chidlike about trayvon were his thinking and actions

apparently this was a 6'2" 17 year old young man, maybe you got misled like the rest of the sheep around here b/c the media was feeding you 5 year old photos.

The real trayvon...

what's your point ?

is being 6' 2" and 17 years old a crime punishable by death in Florida ?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: May 05, 2012, 09:16:45 PM »

The real trayvon...

At the age of 14, one of my cousins stood well over 6'2", and weighed in at well over 200 lbs. It made him no less a child in my eyes, or that of the law. Trayvon wasn't even old enough to drink in his state, ...wasn't even old enough to be in the military, ...and we know how those cold-blooded bastards who like to sent men off to die to defend their right to rape & pillage this planet like their meat shields young. It's not size that makes you a man.

what's your point ?

Apparently it is, ...when the 6'2" 17 year old is Black, and runs into a racist, with a conceal carry permit, a vigilante complex, and serious anger mgmt issues.  :-\
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: May 05, 2012, 09:31:52 PM »
what's your point ?

not at all and I never said it was, did I?

is keeping an eye on someone and defending ones self a crime?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: May 05, 2012, 09:34:47 PM »
not at all and I never said it was, did I?

is keeping an eye on someone and defending ones self a crime?

there is no witness as to who started the fight.

plenty of witnesses as to who followed who thru the yards with a gun - and who ran unarmed.

I'm not sure you can start a fight or create a fight - and then cry self-defense lol.

and for the 99th time - you can just drag a fcker into an alley and shoot his head off because "well, there was no witnesses!"

Juries do look at what happens before a shoot and they'll use that to make their call.  You know that, right?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: May 05, 2012, 09:35:42 PM »
At the age of 14, one of my cousins stood well over 6'2", and weighed in at well over 200 lbs. It made him no less a child in my eyes, or that of the law. Trayvon wasn't even old enough to drink in his state, ...wasn't even old enough to be in the military, ...and we know how those cold-blooded bastards who like to sent men off to die to defend their right to rape & pillage this planet like their meat shields young. It's not size that makes you a man.

Apparently it is, ...when the 6'2" 17 year old is Black, and runs into a racist, with a conceal carry permit, a vigilante complex, and serious anger mgmt issues.  :-\
LMFAO in a fight, size matters....

like the fight that he got into with the shorter, smaller zimmerman...

you would have everyone believe that this young man is an upstanding member of the community. You should do some research as you probably only know what youve been feed by MSNBC and CNN...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: May 05, 2012, 09:39:34 PM »
there is no witness as to who started the fight.

plenty of witnesses as to who followed who thru the yards with a gun - and who ran unarmed.

I'm not sure you can start a fight or create a fight - and then cry self-defense lol.

and for the 99th time - you can just drag a fcker into an alley and shoot his head off because "well, there was no witnesses!"

Juries do look at what happens before a shoot and they'll use that to make their call.  You know that, right?
you do know that in a criminal case the burden of guilt is beyond a reasonable doubt, right?

you have no proof that he started the fight, did he put himself in the situation to be confronted or cause a confrontation? maybe BUT THEN AGAIN YOU HAVE NO PROOF!!!

simply asking someone a question isnt starting a fight, you do know that right?

No proof, zimmerman walks!!!

you got proof?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: May 05, 2012, 09:46:14 PM »
LMFAO in a fight, size matters....

like the fight that he got into with the shorter, smaller zimmerman...

you would have everyone believe that this young man is an upstanding member of the community. You should do some research as you probably only know what youve been feed by MSNBC and CNN...

tony, i dont give a crap if trayvon was an ax murderer.  You can't just shoot people and say "no witnesses, you can't prove..."

He was fleeing - zimm admits it.
Zimm was pursuing - he went from the truck to the shooting spot and shot in about 3 minutes.

and the size isn't that much different - trayvon was a few inches taller but skinny as fck.   ZImm was 8 years older - oh and he was packing a gun.  

but if you truly believe i can chase a man in an alley and shoot him and walk free because the govt can't prove what happened in that alley - and we know i chased that fcker into that allwy - and you believe a jury won't convict... then I dont know what we're arguing about here :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: May 05, 2012, 09:48:12 PM »
simply asking someone a question isnt starting a fight, you do know that right?

chasing a kid 2 blocks in the dark with a gun, calling him an asshole burglar, getting him alone in the dark then 'asking him a question' then shooting him.

Yeah, good luck there.  I still think the actual moment he shot, he believed his life was in danger and he shot to defend himself - a legal shoot.  But because trayvon also probably feared for his life (running two blocks from a grown man with a gun chasing you will do that) and because the sanford PD admit zimm claimed 2 things the 911 calls disputed (he lied/exaggerated)...

he's going to jail for murder.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: May 05, 2012, 10:12:41 PM »

Say's who? Zimmerman is doing exactly that.
I don't know whether he's taking his lead from every day examples in Palestine, Gaza and the West Bank

Pssst{whispering} Yup 240, ...I did indeed touch the third rail. lol.

Clearly it can be done, and is being done every single day.
The question is, will a Florida jury allow these kinds  of self-defense claims?
Will the American people allow these kinds of self defense claims?
Will the world continue to allow these kinds of self-defense claims?

Or will his lawyer make a Hail Mary play by arguing "The Bush Doctrine?"
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: May 06, 2012, 03:42:32 AM »
it may not even come down to the "did he or didn't he" on the self-defense shooting.

The jury may look at the laundry liest of lies, or "inconsistencies", as Zimmerman attempted to sell trayvon as a scary stalker. 

He probably forgot his 911 call details in the heat of the moment. 

I predict the 911 tapes put him in such hot water that he's begging to plead out.