Author Topic: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.  (Read 42895 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.
« Reply #425 on: May 02, 2012, 06:03:51 AM »
::)

You would think that this fucking idiot would read up on "Reasonable Doubt" since he has very strong opinions on what happened in the Zimmerman case and has 145,000 posts on the topic. 

Another leftist windbag with an overbearing point of view on issues that he knows nothing about?

Perish the thought.
Yeah, he thinks his opinion, with no evidence; trumps the defendants story that he cannot disprove.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #426 on: May 02, 2012, 06:46:16 AM »
you have to have evidence to arrest someone...

what evidence is there?
Dead Person...no one to back up self defense at the time of the event

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #427 on: May 02, 2012, 06:51:53 AM »
You just made the case for a not guilty verdict.

there's a dead body.  zimm caused it.  zimm chansed him 2 blocks and even told 911 operator that the kid ran from him. 

zimm's going to prison.  Trayvon was an unarmed kid who RAN TWO BLOCKS to get away from him. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: May 02, 2012, 05:15:35 PM »
Dead Person...no one to back up self defense at the time of the event
Lack of evidence is not evidence.

A person is considered INNOCENT first not guilty, so what evidence do you have that he committed a crime?

by this logic if someone walked up on trayvons dead body and called the police you could arrest them, b/c how are you to know they arent the one who killed him and just said they walked up on him?

YOU NEED EVIDENCE!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #429 on: May 02, 2012, 05:54:34 PM »
Lack of evidence is not evidence.

A person is considered INNOCENT first not guilty, so what evidence do you have that he committed a crime?

by this logic if someone walked up on trayvons dead body and called the police you could arrest them, b/c how are you to know they arent the one who killed him and just said they walked up on him?

YOU NEED EVIDENCE!!!

Exactly.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #430 on: May 02, 2012, 06:42:45 PM »
Another Misleading Edit Costs Another NBC News Employee Her Job
TV Newser ^ | May 2, 2012
Posted on May 2, 2012 7:27:33 PM EDT by Free ThinkerNY

Lilia Luciano, a Miami-based NBC News correspondent, is no longer working for the network, TVNewser has learned.

Luciano last reported for NBC News March 31. Until that point, she had been reporting mainly on the Trayvon Martin story.

Sources tell TVNewser Luciano’s dismissal came after an investigation which also led to the firing of a seasoned NBC News producer over a similar, misleading edit.

In a story for the “Today” show on March 20, Luciano used part of the George Zimmerman 911 call in which an entire phrase (italicized below) was taken from a later part of the conversation:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good or on drugs or something. He’s got his hand in his waistband. And he’s a black male. Dispatcher: Are you following him? Zimmerman: Yeah. Dispatcher: Okay, we don’t need you to do that.

(Excerpt) Read more at mediabistro.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: May 02, 2012, 07:18:17 PM »
Zimm's myspace page may be used against him in trials.   disparaged mexicans and shows history of racial prejudice.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: May 02, 2012, 07:30:22 PM »
Zimm's myspace page may be used against him in trials.   disparaged mexicans and shows history of racial prejudice.
I see supposition rob is back...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: May 02, 2012, 07:43:46 PM »
I see supposition rob is back...

his own lawyers said the myspace page is going to hurt him in court, and they suspect it will be used.

I "suppose" i believe them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: May 02, 2012, 07:51:18 PM »
his own lawyers said the myspace page is going to hurt him in court, and they suspect it will be used.

He is Latino himself no? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: May 02, 2012, 07:58:57 PM »

still no evidence supposition rob?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #436 on: May 03, 2012, 05:52:55 AM »
This could hurt him IF they can find evidence that he had intent to kill Trayvon, and not simply intent to keep eyes on him until police arrived.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: May 03, 2012, 06:10:52 AM »
This could hurt him IF they can find evidence that he had intent to kill Trayvon, and not simply intent to keep eyes on him until police arrived.

read the story on huffPo.

zimm's lawyers say it may be used in trial against him, and it may be damaging.  it shows some racial bias, some negative things about law enforcement.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: May 03, 2012, 04:33:22 PM »
still no evidence?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: May 03, 2012, 05:01:01 PM »
still no evidence?

i can't prove aliens didn't shoot trayvon either.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: May 03, 2012, 05:05:43 PM »
i can't prove aliens didn't shoot trayvon either.
good thing that isnt something they will be debating in the trial then...

still no evidence?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: May 03, 2012, 06:50:17 PM »
good thing that isnt something they will be debating in the trial then...

still no evidence?

I dont know what world you live in...

You can't walk outside, shoot a guys head off, and say "you can't prove he didn't start it".

I dont know what you want to argue about here.  You're saying you can?  I can follow a MFer down an alley and ace him - and as long as the alley was dark and nobody saw, it's just the word of me against a dead man.

Of course, when the jury hears me admit the kid I shot in the alley ran from me, i pursued him for 2 blocks, and I mistook him for the "asshole" that stole my bike....

Well, good luck there zimmerman.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: May 03, 2012, 06:59:40 PM »
Source: Zimmerman says Trayvon circled his SUV, frightened him
Orlando Sentinel ^ | 3May 2012 | Rene Stutzman
Posted on May 3, 2012 6:46:07 PM EDT by ironman

George Zimmerman told investigators that while he was on the phone with a Sanford police dispatcher reporting Trayvon Martin as suspicious, the teenager was circling his vehicle on foot, a source familiar with the investigation told the Orlando Sentinel.

The source said Zimmerman's account of events hasn't changed in his several statements to police — in which he said he was so unnerved by the teen's behavior that he rolled up his window to avoid a confrontation. However, he never mentioned any of that while talking to the dispatcher.

The details revealed by the source provide new insight into what Zimmerman said happened in the earliest moments of his contact with Trayvon. And they may reveal the inconsistencies alluded to by prosecutors in the case.

One of those inconsistencies: Zimmerman told police Trayvon had his hand over Zimmerman's mouth during their fight on the night he shot Trayvon.

The Sentinel's source confirmed that Zimmerman's statements include that allegation. But authorities do not believe that happened, the source told the Sentinel, because on one 911 call, someone can be heard screaming for help. If it were Zimmerman, as he claims, his cries were not muffled, the source said.

Zimmerman also told police, the source told the Sentinel, that while the two were on the ground, Trayvon reached for Zimmerman's gun, and the two struggled over it.

(Excerpt) Read more at articles.orlandosentinel .com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: May 03, 2012, 07:09:29 PM »
Wow, zimm actually told police trayvon had his hand over his mouth.   We heard the 911 calls as he screamed for help.  No muffling.

Another lie from zimmerman?

I don't think we know shit about what's in zimm's statement.  If it has more HUGE inconsistencies like this, I think the gebtiggers who claimed this LEO disrespecting, wife-beating, obama-voting zimmy as "winning" are going to get really quiet quickly.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #444 on: May 03, 2012, 08:08:52 PM »
Wow, zimm actually told police trayvon had his hand over his mouth.   We heard the 911 calls as he screamed for help.  No muffling.

Another lie from zimmerman?

I don't think we know shit about what's in zimm's statement.  If it has more HUGE inconsistencies like this, I think the gebtiggers who claimed this LEO disrespecting, wife-beating, obama-voting zimmy as "winning" are going to get really quiet quickly.
Who the fuck claimed he was "winning"?
Pretty sure most of us were simply claiming their wasnt enough evidence to prove his story wrong, and there still isnt. Its all "circumstantial evidence", as they call it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: May 03, 2012, 08:28:00 PM »
I dont know what world you live in...

You can't walk outside, shoot a guys head off, and say "you can't prove he didn't start it".

I dont know what you want to argue about here.  You're saying you can?  I can follow a MFer down an alley and ace him - and as long as the alley was dark and nobody saw, it's just the word of me against a dead man.

Of course, when the jury hears me admit the kid I shot in the alley ran from me, i pursued him for 2 blocks, and I mistook him for the "asshole" that stole my bike....

Well, good luck there zimmerman.
supposition rob everybody!!!

so still no evidence?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: May 04, 2012, 04:11:07 AM »
Who the fuck claimed he was "winning"?
Pretty sure most of us were simply claiming their wasnt enough evidence to prove his story wrong, and there still isnt. Its all "circumstantial evidence", as they call it.

33338a has written zimmerman #winning quite a few times. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #447 on: May 04, 2012, 04:50:49 AM »
33338a has written zimmerman #winning quite a few times. 
Yeah, to troll all you retards calling for his head with no evidence.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: May 04, 2012, 05:11:06 AM »
Yeah, to troll all you retards calling for his head with no evidence.

the head is evidence of him losing the fight.

The head doesn't show who started the fight ;)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #449 on: May 04, 2012, 05:24:24 AM »
All of you people are arguing for nothing.  Zimmerman is going to plead out for a lesser charge and that will be the end of it.  No lawyer is going to tell him to go to trial with this shit on self defense because even they know that he would lose big time. 

The fact is that he shot and killed an unarmed man who committed no crime and was walking down a sidewalk and once the police officers at the scene testify, it will pretty much be over for Zimmerman before it ever got started because they wanted to charge him with murder based on what he told them had it not been for the police chief..

He'll plead out and do a stint of time and that will be the end of this shit and he had better hope no one in prison tries to take his cookies.
A