Author Topic: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.  (Read 42997 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.
« Reply #375 on: May 01, 2012, 11:25:12 AM »
He had already been spending the money so kind of hard to believe he was unaware it existed
???

He set the page up about a day or two before he was taken to jail.  The 200,000 plus did not arrive as soon as he put the page up. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: May 01, 2012, 11:25:34 AM »
If there are riots, I hope all store owners defend their property like these men.

X2 I would be proud to call those men my neighbors.

Nothing like being able to blow one of those cockroaches straight to hell and have the full letter of the law on your side. God that must be a great feeling.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #377 on: May 01, 2012, 11:42:32 AM »
???

He set the page up about a day or two before he was taken to jail.  The 200,000 plus did not arrive as soon as he put the page up. 

he used some of the money from the account to pay the 10% fee for his bond so again, hard to explain how he didn't know about it. Also, his wife reported at his bond hearing that they had no money. Was she in Jail too? Did she not tell her husband about the money?

If you have some info on the exact timeline of when the money showed up then feel free to share it

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-04-27/justice/justice_florida-zimmerman-money_1_judge-delays-decision-website-gag-order?_s=PM:JUSTICE

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #378 on: May 01, 2012, 11:44:09 AM »
1. Zimmerman had every right to carry his firearm.

2. How far back do you want to take this?  All of this If, If, If scenario nonsense.  Could you also speculate that Zimmerman would have never left his truck if he decided to buy Ford Mustang instead?  Or perhaps if his mother had an abortion, then poor little baby Trayvon would still be babbooning with us today.  Maybe if a Hurricane struck last Fall, Zimmerman would have lost his gun permit in a flood. And on and on and on.

1. never said he didn't

2. Am I supposed to assume that is a serious comment.  The point is that the fact that he had a gun probably emboldened him to pursue/confront Martin.  His choices created the situation and the outcome

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: May 01, 2012, 11:46:24 AM »
he used some of the money from the account to pay the 10% fee for his bond so again, hard to explain how he didn't know about it. Also, his wife reported at his bond hearing that they had no money. Was she in Jail too? Did she not tell her husband about the money?

If you have some info on the exact timeline of when the money showed up then feel free to share it

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-04-27/justice/justice_florida-zimmerman-money_1_judge-delays-decision-website-gag-order?_s=PM:JUSTICE
1. Only 5000 dollars was used from that account to pay the bond.

2. Who cares?  If he had 20 million in donations, why should it matter?  His bond is excessive as it is, especially since he should have never been arrested in the first place.

3. He and his wife do not have many assests.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #380 on: May 01, 2012, 11:46:53 AM »
X2 I would be proud to call those men my neighbors.

Nothing like being able to blow one of those cockroaches straight to hell and have the full letter of the law on your side. God that must be a great feeling.

Check this one out.    Dude with the commander hat and flak jacket and glasses was bad ass.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #381 on: May 01, 2012, 11:49:09 AM »
1. Only 5000 dollars was used from that account to pay the bond.

2. Who cares?  If he had 20 million in donations, why should it matter?  His bond is excessive as it is, especially since he should have never been arrested in the first place.

3. He and his wife do not have many assests.

it matters if you hide assets and it matters because it could be the means to become a flight risk

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: May 01, 2012, 11:53:02 AM »
1. never said he didn't

2. Am I supposed to assume that is a serious comment.  The point is that the fact that he had a gun probably emboldened him to pursue/confront Martin.  His choices created the situation and the outcome

I`d say he was concerned about his neighborhood and taking the gun with him was a great idea given the fact that baboons have robbed houses right in the very area where he routinely patrolled.

Trayvon`s choices created the situation and the outcome.  The moron could have called the police or just kept walking, not paying Zimmerman any mind or could have gone to the nearest house for help if he felt like he needed it.  What did he do instead?  Confront and assault a man with a loaded gun.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: May 01, 2012, 11:55:41 AM »
it matters if you hide assets and it matters because it could be the means to become a flight risk

He didn`t hide anything.  His lawyer presented all of that information to the judge.  The account was set up before his arrest and the account was public knowledge.  It certainly was not done with ill intention or secretive in nature.  He used PayPal which has a 100 percent accurate paper trail of every single donor. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #384 on: May 01, 2012, 11:57:41 AM »
I`d say he was concerned about his neighborhood and taking the gun with him was a great idea given the fact that baboons have robbed houses right in the very area where he routinely patrolled.

Trayvon`s choices created the situation and the outcome.  The moron could have called the police or just kept walking, not paying Zimmerman any mind or could have gone to the nearest house for help if he felt like he needed it.  What did he do instead?  Confront and assault a man with a loaded gun.

Martins choice was to go walk to the store and back

Zimmermans choice was to arm himself and pursue someone after being told not to pursue

I'm sure we can agree that there is correlation between having a gun and shooting someone and not having a gun and not shooting someone

Zimmerman chose to carry a gun.  He chose to follow that person (a threatening activity all by itself)

No one knows what went down after that but without a gun I'm pretty sure both Zimmerman and Martin would be alive right now....instead of one of them being dead

Zimmerman choices created that outcome

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #385 on: May 01, 2012, 11:59:28 AM »
I have seen no links to witness statements on who STARTED the fight.

Nothing that says TM did it, nothing that says GZ did it. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #386 on: May 01, 2012, 12:05:38 PM »
He didn`t hide anything.  His lawyer presented all of that information to the judge.  The account was set up before his arrest and the account was public knowledge.  It certainly was not done with ill intention or secretive in nature.  He used PayPal which has a 100 percent accurate paper trail of every single donor. 

again, if you have some actual info as to the timeline then feel free to share it

he was released on Monday April 23rd and the story from CNN was written Friday April 27th and at that time the story says he collected 204k, used 5k for the bond and only has 150k left

So, assuming he knew nothing about the funds in that account, he spent 49k in "living expenses" in the 4 days after he was released

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: May 01, 2012, 12:10:53 PM »
again, if you have some actual info as to the timeline then feel free to share it

he was released on Monday April 23rd and the story from CNN was written Friday April 27th and at that time the story says he collected 204k, used 5k for the bond and only has 150k left

So, assuming he knew nothing about the funds in that account, he spent 49k in "living expenses" in the 4 days after he was released
Info on a timeline for what?  Why are you concerned with what he is doing with donations that were sent to him to spend freely as he wishes?  The money was given for that very purpose.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #388 on: May 01, 2012, 12:26:35 PM »
Info on a timeline for what?  Why are you concerned with what he is doing with donations that were sent to him to spend freely as he wishes?  The money was given for that very purpose.

your claim on when the money showed up

???He set the page up about a day or two before he was taken to jail.  The 200,000 plus did not arrive as soon as he put the page up. 

somehow you seem to know that Zimmerman was not aware of the funds in the account and/or that the funds were not there at the time he and his wife were claiming poverty in order to get a reduced bail amount

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: May 01, 2012, 12:47:21 PM »
your claim on when the money showed up

somehow you seem to know that Zimmerman was not aware of the funds in the account and/or that the funds were not there at the time he and his wife were claiming poverty in order to get a reduced bail amount

Would it make you feel better if he gave the money back?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #390 on: May 01, 2012, 12:57:48 PM »

I'm actually glad he got the money.  That means that he can get some decent representation so that he'll get a fair trial.  I wouldn't want to face murder charges with a public (government) defender.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #391 on: May 01, 2012, 02:47:54 PM »
Truth - they should have just put him down like a rabid dog at the scene. 

You cant be an American or know what it means to be a true American with statements like that. You have no clue what it means to live in my great country. Your political and social views are more consistant with some kind of 3rd world commie country.. You in no way, shape, or form, are a patriot. You have no idea what an American is. Fucking sad

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: May 01, 2012, 02:50:53 PM »
You cant be an American or know what it means to be a true American with statements like that. You have no clue what it means to live in my great country. Your political and social views are more consistant with some kind of 3rd world commie country.. You in no way, shape, or form, are a patriot. You have no idea what an American is. Fucking sad

Why?  Rodney King endangered the lives of dozens of people being high on lsd, high speed chase at what over 100 miles per hour or something? 

They went overboard for sure, but rodney king deserved a fucking beatdown regardless. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #393 on: May 01, 2012, 02:52:57 PM »
Would it make you feel better if he gave the money back?

nope -I don't give a shit that people give him money

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #394 on: May 01, 2012, 02:56:37 PM »
Why?  Rodney King endangered the lives of dozens of people being high on lsd, high speed chase at what over 100 miles per hour or something? 

They went overboard for sure, but rodney king deserved a fucking beatdown regardless. 

Which is why you dont know what it is to be an American. To live by a constitution. Do be granted rights... Being American isnt some racial birth right for whites that can be morphed when convienent. Being American means a lot more than that. Being American says you cant just willie nillie say what someone "deserves"... on a floating scale....as you like to think.. Like I said.. you have no clue of what America was founded for and what reasons we differed from other ways of life. It would take me a month. But go back and start reading about why my country was founded. And the though process of the forefathers. And you sir, arent consistant with them in the slightest...

"he deserved it"  ::) fucking amazing... you my friend arent a Patriot

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: May 01, 2012, 03:14:23 PM »
Which is why you dont know what it is to be an American. To live by a constitution. Do be granted rights... Being American isnt some racial birth right for whites that can be morphed when convienent. Being American means a lot more than that. Being American says you cant just willie nillie say what someone "deserves"... on a floating scale....as you like to think.. Like I said.. you have no clue of what America was founded for and what reasons we differed from other ways of life. It would take me a month. But go back and start reading about why my country was founded. And the though process of the forefathers. And you sir, arent consistant with them in the slightest...

"he deserved it"  ::) fucking amazing... you my friend arent a Patriot

Yeah - according to the strange world now - Rodney king is the hero and victim, and the poor bastards who may have been run over, killed, maimed, etc due to his being a basehead and high speed chases of over 100 miles per ohur are just road kill. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #396 on: May 01, 2012, 03:53:26 PM »

How is his statement any different from you demanding that Zimmerman be arrested when it couldn't be proven that he committed a crime? You wanted to throw out 200+ years of law because a black guy got shot. The lynch mob tactics over the last month are no different from the comment you quoted.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: May 01, 2012, 04:47:21 PM »
no I don't

do you?

no I dont but then again im not making any assumptions...you are!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: May 01, 2012, 04:49:08 PM »
hell yeah he can back up his claims.. the only other person that can dispute it is 6 feet deep right now.. tha fuck
I see so the only time crimes are prosecuted succesfully is when there are eye witnesses?

what evidence if any do you have to back up your claims?

If you have none, just say so...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: May 01, 2012, 04:51:32 PM »
I disagree

I don't think it means anything other than at one moment Martin was on top of Zimmerman

It doesn't lend any support to the need for deadly force and obviously no support for who started or escalated the confrontation

Zimmerman made a choice that night to use deadly force and we, as a society via our legal system, get to decide whether that action was justfiable or not.  There is no question that Zimmerman shot an unarmed teenager so the only questions is was the use of deadly force justifiable.

if you dont think that the fact that zimmerman told the police he was having his head bounced off the concrete by trayvon and then an eye witness said he saw trayvon on top of zimmerman fighting isnt corroberating evidence for zimmermans story...YOURE A MORON!!!

the rest I agree with.