Author Topic: Info on t3  (Read 6367 times)

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
Info on t3
« on: April 20, 2012, 10:33:53 AM »
I've got hold of some Greek Unipharma t3 doses at 25 mg a tab. How effective is t3 ? If I stacked it with test and kept calories at about 2000 a day what kind of results can I expect? What were you fellas results when you used it? I heard you don't really feel it either like Clen and ephedrine . Input fellas?

Sector

• Getbig II
Re: Info on t3
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 02:07:22 PM »
I've got hold of some Greek Unipharma t3 doses at 25 mg a tab. How effective is t3 ? If I stacked it with test and kept calories at about 2000 a day what kind of results can I expect? What were you fellas results when you used it? I heard you don't really feel it either like Clen and ephedrine . Input fellas?

Its good. You lose fat faster. You may feel weaker/flat muscles but just deal till your done. Run it anywhere from 50-100mcg. Most dont need more then 75, I have gone above that but now I feel even 75 is more then I need.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 04:12:11 PM »
It's very effective.

There's a few recent threads here - take a look at them. A lot of info in them.

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 04:28:00 PM »
got any links dude? couldnt find much. is there any sides to taking t3? i heard u cant evne feel it, is this true?

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 04:53:31 PM »
got any links dude? couldnt find much. is there any sides to taking t3? i heard u cant evne feel it, is this true?

No you can definitely feel it. Increased appetite is the first thing you will notice.

That's why for first timers - just start off with 25mcg ed for a few days - even 7 days. Then taper up.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 09:56:27 AM »

silver backing with red writing on it ? g2g

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 12:51:44 PM »
silver backing with red writing on it ? g2g

yeah thats the one. legit then? took 25mg this morning. felt a bit sick after that.

No you can definitely feel it. Increased appetite is the first thing you will notice.

That's why for first timers - just start off with 25mcg ed for a few days - even 7 days. Then taper up.

how fast will it kick in? and how many calories does t3 actually burn? alot more than clen/eca does? my dealer said do 25 mg, then 75 mg then 50 mg then go like that? not sure what the logic is behind it. do i need any off time or what?

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2012, 12:56:41 PM »
yeah thats the one. legit then? took 25mg this morning. felt a bit sick after that.

felt sick how ??

and thats a fucked up dosing scheme... start 25, see how you tolerate it... if no sickness, after 5 days go up to 50...

but did it make u feel sick ?

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2012, 01:02:29 PM »

how fast will it kick in? and how many calories does t3 actually burn? alot more than clen/eca does? my dealer said do 25 mg, then 75 mg then 50 mg then go like that? not sure what the logic is behind it. do i need any off time or what?

We cant answer this shit for you, take the pills eat in a deficit and profit.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 05:12:56 AM »
Start with 25 for a few days,then take 25 in the morning emty stomach,25 before sleep after couple of hours of your last meal.Then increase to 75-100 if you have at least 500 mg of hormans and enjoy fat loss.Combine it with clen and proper calorie deficit and you will see daily changes.If tren is there it's magic  :D
GETBIG!

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 08:18:26 AM »
Getting good results from 50cmg at the moment got clen at 120cmg and tren at 350mg e /w feel like a fat burning machine right now!!!!  :)

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2012, 01:28:34 PM »
felt sick how ??

and thats a fucked up dosing scheme... start 25, see how you tolerate it... if no sickness, after 5 days go up to 50...

but did it make u feel sick ?

just really light headed and nauseated. im fine today tho tried 50 mg. i heard 25mg isnt a big difference from most peoples natural thyroid levels? maybe ill stick at 50 mg for a week. how long can i stay on this stuff? got 2 packs of it at the moment, but do u need to cycle off it?

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2012, 05:04:29 PM »
thats wierd that t3 made you feel sick...is it UG?
ive take pharm grade t3 and I never felt sick on it and ive gone up to 100mcg. It would just make me sweat like crazy.
However, clean would make me sick to my stomach,...would give me jitters, feel nasues and feel like my heart was about to explode.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2012, 05:37:57 PM »
just really light headed and nauseated. im fine today tho tried 50 mg. i heard 25mg isnt a big difference from most peoples natural thyroid levels? maybe ill stick at 50 mg for a week. how long can i stay on this stuff? got 2 packs of it at the moment, but do u need to cycle off it?

2 packs of how many ?

your gonna get alot of answers as to how long you can run it, some have ran it for years no problem... i would do 2-3 months on, and 6-7 weeks off.. no specific science behind it, it just ha worked for me