Author Topic: Toying with my next bulk cycle for fall...  (Read 6033 times)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
Toying with my next bulk cycle for fall...
« on: April 22, 2012, 06:45:13 AM »
16 weeks

10 iu thanktropin daily
900 mg deca Pharm grade
1200 mg EQ top chef
1250 mg pharm grade test E
2 CC TNE-drol-dbol pre workout
Dianabol injectable 25-50 mg daily top
Chef
Slin 3 x daily, 15-20 iu per

Goals- get from 230 at 6 percent to 250-260 at 8 percent

Please help me out. I really want to make the leap
To 250 + and stay lean (ish)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Toying with my next bulk cycle for fall...
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 07:02:59 AM »
I thought you were gonna have to keep your use minimal due to issues with your girl  :-\

You're gonna blow up on that and it'll be hard convince her its from creatine and sweet potatoes.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 07:34:39 AM »
More thanks, 20 if you can, otherwise get fuckin huge

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 09:06:50 AM »
       10 iu thanktropin daily
900 mg deca Pharm grade
1200 mg EQ top chef
Chef

Switch out the Thanks for Pharm and take 12- 15 IU

dose the slin 15IU but at every meal on training days...

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 10:18:56 AM »
I would drop the dose of deca unless you want to carry all that excess water.

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 11:27:37 AM »
Smoof correct me if I'm wrong but I believe reading that you've never used slin before

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 11:53:30 AM »
never used slin and wants to start at  3x 15-20 IU? is that right smoof ? if thats is true then I retract my last statement and will not reccomond anything

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 07:29:03 PM »
I thought you were gonna have to keep your use minimal due to issues with your girl  :-\

You're gonna blow up on that and it'll be hard convince her its from creatine and sweet potatoes.

This is for fall, many months from now. I will have her under control by then. I want to run an EPIC bulk and go from 230-260 without going above
9 percent

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 07:34:55 PM »
This is for fall, many months from now. I will have her under control by then. I want to run an EPIC bulk and go from 230-260 without going above
9 percent

That's fucking right my dude!!!

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2012, 08:34:40 PM »
16 weeks

10 iu thanktropin daily
900 mg deca Pharm grade
1200 mg EQ top chef
Chef

Please help me out. I really want to make the leap
To 250 + and stay lean (ish)

wouldn't change a thing. i am not a fan of deca but thats just me.
team b-boy

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2012, 07:51:32 AM »
never used slin and wants to start at  3x 15-20 IU? is that right smoof ? if thats is true then I retract my last statement and will not reccomond anything

I missed that crucial part and I would agree.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2012, 08:33:35 AM »
By fall you are going to be a daddy correct?  What you should be planning for is no sleep,  bitchy partner who has no sleep and shit and pee on your hands. Focus on getting through the rough patch with a newborn then worry about slin and shit like that.

Babies when they start the colic crying can make the most stable man want to snap and shake the fuck out of a baby, but common senses prevails most of the time, but when you're on all of those compounds you need to watch your temper and sometimes you may be helpless to the drugs effects when you just snap at screamy mcbaby.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2012, 09:38:13 AM »
but not ALL kids are colicky.  Both of my kids always slept through the night.  It was great!  :D

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2012, 09:44:41 AM »
By fall you are going to be a daddy correct?  What you should be planning for is no sleep,  bitchy partner who has no sleep and shit and pee on your hands. Focus on getting through the rough patch with a newborn then worry about slin and shit like that.

Babies when they start the colic crying can make the most stable man want to snap and shake the fuck out of a baby, but common senses prevails most of the time, but when you're on all of those compounds you need to watch your temper and sometimes you may be helpless to the drugs effects when you just snap at screamy mcbaby.

Totally agree with this post. IMHO it's not worth taking a chance to fuck up your whole life just for some muscles.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2012, 11:31:34 AM »
Looks great Smoof!

Are you using Lin or Log? I was shooting 15iu of Log 3 times a day for a while and i blew the fuck up in a few weeks.

My only question: Are you going to cycle Slin or run it full bore the entire cycle?

Everything looks great bro.

Good luck!

8)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2012, 11:51:48 AM »
I gotta say (from your previous posts) and it probably is none of my business, but you've changed your thought process rather quickly. I hope everything works out, but if you are really wanting the relationship to work and not become obsessive about your body/physique again then I would say to stick with your previous plans. Just be satisfied being bigger then 98% of the population (if your stats are correct). No reason to become a huge mass monster and lose the appeal and be looked at like a freak. Nobody really admires the physiques put out these days. I understand where you are coming from though, so obviously take what I say with a grain of salt.
And I may have the story wrong a bit so I apologize if I do, but if she is still willing/compromising enough to let you take them, but just not wanting you to blow up, etc. then there has to be give and take, but if she is not willing to let you take them at all then that is another matter alltogether....

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2012, 03:05:27 PM »
I gotta say (from your previous posts) and it probably is none of my business, but you've changed your thought process rather quickly. I hope everything works out, but if you are really wanting the relationship to work and not become obsessive about your body/physique again then I would say to stick with your previous plans. Just be satisfied being bigger then 98% of the population (if your stats are correct). No reason to become a huge mass monster and lose the appeal and be looked at like a freak. Nobody really admires the physiques put out these days. I understand where you are coming from though, so obviously take what I say with a grain of salt.
And I may have the story wrong a bit so I apologize if I do, but if she is still willing/compromising enough to let you take them, but just not wanting you to blow up, etc. then there has to be give and take, but if she is not willing to let you take them at all then that is another matter alltogether....

yeah good points.

and for the next 6 months i will be laying very low. however, at the other end, come winter, i have always had in interest in getting to the next level and reaching 250 @ a sub 8% bf.

whether i do it or not is irrelevant. i just wanted to throw a couple cycle idea together and see how i would incorporate the insulin.

for the next few months though i am keeping a VERY low profile, and i am essentially cruising/entering my cruise.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2012, 03:06:55 PM »
Looks great Smoof!

Are you using Lin or Log? I was shooting 15iu of Log 3 times a day for a while and i blew the fuck up in a few weeks.

My only question: Are you going to cycle Slin or run it full bore the entire cycle?

Everything looks great bro.

Good luck!

8)

I was going to run the slin all through the cycle and just go all out. I want to use the shortest acting slin I can find. I don't ever want to run any long lasting slin again, like the shit you can get over the counter in the USA. That shit lasted way too fucking long, it had multiple waves where i felt shaky.

but read below post... i have totally reconsidered this cycle. i just got home from my weekend vacation and i am realizing i can't ever run this cycle. my life really is different now. it was more of a dream to run this.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2012, 03:09:21 PM »
By fall you are going to be a daddy correct?  What you should be planning for is no sleep,  bitchy partner who has no sleep and shit and pee on your hands. Focus on getting through the rough patch with a newborn then worry about slin and shit like that.

yeah this point is basically the heart of it.

i am most likely never going to run this cycle, and it saddens me to some degree. i guess i made this post because i was daydreaming this weekend while on vacation w my girl. i am most likely going to never run anything like this again, or anything like my last cycle for that matter.

however i will maintain my 228 @ sub 6% with low doses and 10 iu gh for a long long time.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2012, 03:29:00 PM »
I was going to run the slin all through the cycle and just go all out. I want to use the shortest acting slin I can find. I don't ever want to run any long lasting slin again, like the shit you can get over the counter in the USA. That shit lasted way too fucking long, it had multiple waves where i felt shaky.

but read below post... i have totally reconsidered this cycle. i just got home from my weekend vacation and i am realizing i can't ever run this cycle. my life really is different now. it was more of a dream to run this.

We can always dream.

I'm glad you are looking at it from a family standpoint. I wish you luck with your family and i know you will do the right thing.

8)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2012, 04:32:14 PM »
You are a jacked mo fo smoof. Enjoy your life right now do what's right for your family. Keep the cycle in the back of your mind for motivation.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2012, 05:34:29 PM »
This is a dumb thread. I am sorry for making it. I got really into my own head these past four days, being away on vacation, and having a lot of nostalgic feelings about basically what my life could be if I wasn't going to be taking on these responsibilities.

I can't run this cycle. I'm going into low dose anabolics and 10-15 iu gh daily for the next 6 months or so, and I'll maintain my lean mass and work on on some muscle maturity. But realistically I think I am capped right now for my bodybuilding. If I was to run this cycle I'd be kicked out of my house lol.

It's funny what the mind can do to you. It plays tricks and tells you you can have your cake and eat it too. And sometimes I think you can. But it's all about moderation. And I will take steroids and hgh moderately for most likely my whole life, and I am going to get on HRT eventually. But this specific cyle is not going to happen. This summer I am going to probably run low dose prop-tren ace-drost w some anavar and perhaps a bit of a chef pre workout inject. But I am talking about very low doses, like 350 mg of each compound and 100 mg daily of the var. That with 10 iu daily of thanks and I think I am actually going to be able to maintain my 225-230 @ 6% and even add some maturity to my muscle, a concept I do believe in.

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2012, 05:37:49 PM »
You made the best decision! Enjoy your life as it is right now and like someone else said, you're already bigger than 98% of the population.  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2012, 09:09:07 AM »
The truth is to be a good bodybuiler means being selfish.  needing the time to rest, needing the time to eat, needing the time to lift, all at the same time of having a full time job, but "ME" time goes out the window when you have a helpless 100% dependant child.  It all depends on how much you want to dump on the wife.  Those that say their lives didn't change are the ones that never invested in the kid and dumped all of the work on the mom.  Ask the mom if her lifestyle didn't change.  lol.

But you will adjust, once the child is a little more able to talk, walk eat on their own, you can start finding time.  But when the baby needs to be changed 12 times in a 24 hour period without any set schedule, it totally messes with what you used to call "ME" time.

The first thing, be a great Partner to your wife, then be a great dad, after that be a great bodybuilder.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2012, 02:33:24 PM »
smoof is my idol.  gettin his girl knocked up on 1.5 grams of top chef tren ace and shit. lol

8)