Author Topic: A Thread About Steroid Guru Paul Borresen - aka The Nutty Professor -  (Read 40526 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: A Thread About Steroid Guru Paul Borresen - aka The Nutty Professor -
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2005, 07:24:23 AM »
Nope, don't agree at all. The man who contributed the most to my knowledge was the recently passed Karl Hoffman aka Nandi. Truly the greatest mind in this game. For example he showed what a fool Roberts was with his class I/class II steroid classification system. It had not "all been done" prior to 1999, not by a long shot. Karl is really missed and it will be a very hard time for anyone to fill his shoes.

VanBildernugga......

I've known Nandi since my old days @ Triedia and while he was very informative in the technial knowledge he wasn't the bread and butter of AAS research that Dan Duchaine was.  Don't try and compare the two.  I respect Nandi (R.I.P.) and I'd known him for a long time because of my associate with him on Triedia, but come on.  Duchaine was the first, last and always of AAS gurus.  He's untouchable in reputation at this point.   

Not true. Amino Discounters brought it to the market in 1990. The also manufactured it in powder form. $25 for 100 grams.

Why is it that I make a point and people jump in later and try to refute it?

Duchaine didn't bring GHB to the market you idiot.  I never said that.  He was the first to synthesize GHB for the underground masses in so far as they could MAKE GHB THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF BUYING IT.  Is that so hard for you to comprehend?

Duchaine published the recipe for GHB in his underground newsletter first.

Who cares which company brought it to the market.  People that follow Duchaine wanted to learn how to make their own AAS and ancillaries so they wouldn't have to buy them.  That is the point. 

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2005, 09:31:09 AM »
Why is it that I make a point and people jump in later and try to refute it?

Duchaine didn't bring GHB to the market you idiot.  I never said that.  He was the first to synthesize GHB for the underground masses in so far as they could MAKE GHB THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF BUYING IT.  Is that so hard for you to comprehend?

Duchaine published the recipe for GHB in his underground newsletter first.

Who cares which company brought it to the market.  People that follow Duchaine wanted to learn how to make their own AAS and ancillaries so they wouldn't have to buy them.  That is the point. 

DIV

Your wrong, I'm right, now learn to live with it.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2005, 09:52:28 AM »

I support his idea about the steak and eggs before bed the slow digesting food should keep you in a positive anabolic state all night.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2005, 12:32:10 PM »
Your wrong, I'm right, now learn to live with it.

Sure, Kid.

Duchaine synthesized it first........and published the recipe.

Who cares what company sold it on the market.

Duchaine was about the people......not corporate money.

DIV

JamesD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2005, 01:06:47 PM »
Borreson not the "Nutty Professor"...he doesnt have a PhD...

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2005, 01:22:06 PM »
Mick Hart is the man - even when the other gurus were alive you couldn't just pick up the phone and speak to them. Also he doesn't blind you with technical mumbo jumbo, just gives you bullshit free advice on how to get big safley. 5000mgs? Fuck off!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2005, 01:30:21 PM »
Sure, Kid.

Duchaine synthesized it first........and published the recipe.

Who cares what company sold it on the market.

Duchaine was about the people......not corporate money.

DIV

Your still wrong. Bud

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2005, 07:06:04 PM »
Mick Hart is the man - even when the other gurus were alive you couldn't just pick up the phone and speak to them. Also he doesn't blind you with technical mumbo jumbo, just gives you bullshit free advice on how to get big safley. 5000mgs? f**k off!

Mick is a legend, a true gent, who - as you said - would always take calls, even from fucking numbcunts

The old days were great, you would be sent out some of the most extensive product priceslists one could hope for, all good quality tackle and a reliable service

As far as I am aware, Mick has never bullshitted anyone, the mans reputation is cast iron, he truly is a first class guy

We salute you Mick, one of the first and finest, and no mistake

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2005, 01:07:29 PM »
This is one of the most informative/interesting threads I've read on this board. 

LOL @ Sir Duchaine's incessant use of "pussy" and "wanker."  LOL

You need to post more, Jeffrey.

DIV

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2005, 10:10:46 PM »
You need to post more, Jeffrey.

DIV

Yeah and bring that skinbag Mower with you

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2005, 10:27:40 PM »
YEAH, BECAUSE THIS THREAD HAS FUCK ALL TO DO WITH GOSSIP DOESNT IT?

SHAWN YOU ARE A CUNTBOX

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2005, 05:42:21 PM »
I think I'm going to start doing 500mgs of cyp a day, wonder if I'll get big?

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2005, 08:23:12 PM »
I think I'm going to start doing 500mgs of cyp a day, wonder if I'll get big?

500? man, you fag, Borresen recommended 5000 per day

Anyless and you are teh ghey

:)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2005, 09:26:54 PM »
500? man, you fag, Borresen recommended 5000 per day

Anyless and you are teh ghey

:)

Damn it >:( then call me queer :P

Hey Duchaine explain this
PAUL BORRESEN ALSO STATED THAT LEE EATS 30 BIG MACS A DAY IN THE OFF SEASON AND GETS AWAY WITH THIS BY USING A TON OF INSULIN…..THIS IS ALSO A JOKE SINCE AFTER SPEAKING WITH LEE AND HIS DOCTOR WE FOUND OUT THAT LEE IS HYPO-GLYCEMIC AND NEVER—NOR CAN HE EVER—USE INSULIN

I don't get it, Big macs are loads fat so he shuttles fat and gets fat, or can you take it and not get fat?

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2007, 05:49:24 AM »

From Duchaine back in 79, right thru usenet from 95 - 2000, there is nothing else to say, only piss and wind about the latest bullshit prohormone or some irrelevant crap that attempts to fiddle with IGF use, in short, fuck all
Just saw this. Sorry to bring back an old thread so long after it died...but... I was wondering...does anybody feel the same as this guy? That it's all been said about steroids now, and there's nothing worth saying any longer?

I ask because I'm writing/editing for a new magazine, and would like to hear people's opinion?

Has it all been said already?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2007, 07:16:14 AM »
No.

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2007, 02:51:43 PM »
Just saw this. Sorry to bring back an old thread so long after it died...but... I was wondering...does anybody feel the same as this guy? That it's all been said about steroids now, and there's nothing worth saying any longer?

I ask because I'm writing/editing for a new magazine, and would like to hear people's opinion?

id say the newest craze is enanthate esters such as tren enanthate and masteron enanthate both those drugs are very new forms of tren and masteron before you could only find masteron prop, and mainly tren acetate. so there have been a few new things to hit the market. plus all these new blends labs are doing I am sure there is all sorts of new stuff that people could create.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2007, 08:08:24 PM »

No way...there will always be tons of stuff to say...some repetitive some new. Anyone who thinks any subject is finished and there's no more room for discusion is making an uneducated statement. After all, on a host of various topics, men have thought they had it all figured out, that the discusion was finished, but low and behold, every time in the end, someone else comes up with a new way to bring the discsion back...same thing here.

Last off, if there was nothing new to say, there wouldn't be so many steroid boards on the net, magazines and publishing companies wouldn't be paying people to talk about it.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2007, 11:53:11 AM »
VanBildernugga......

I've known Nandi since my old days @ Triedia and while he was very informative in the technial knowledge he wasn't the bread and butter of AAS research that Dan Duchaine was.  Don't try and compare the two.  I respect Nandi (R.I.P.) and I'd known him for a long time because of my associate with him on Triedia, but come on.  Duchaine was the first, last and always of AAS gurus.  He's untouchable in reputation at this point. 

Agree on all points. I was a mod on triedia, by the way, with Nandi, and I was later a mod on SynergyMuscle with him, and he even offered me a spot on CEM.

But Duchaine was the only guru. I actually was embarassed  a bit when T-Nation said I was the New Duchaine, but was still very complimented.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2007, 11:55:43 AM »
id say the newest craze is enanthate esters such as tren enanthate and masteron enanthate both those drugs are very new forms of tren and masteron before you could only find masteron prop, and mainly tren acetate. so there have been a few new things to hit the market. plus all these new blends labs are doing I am sure there is all sorts of new stuff that people could create.

Point of Trivia:

I was the first person to publish (on the 'net) a lab test for Tren Enanthate (SRCS had no standard to compare it to at the time, and had never done one before on that compound), and also was one of the first people in the world to try Masteron Enanthate (I used it from DPharm, roughly 4 years ago, before it appeared on any lists).

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2007, 11:36:32 PM »
Point of Trivia:

I was the first person to publish (on the 'net) a lab test for Tren Enanthate (SRCS had no standard to compare it to at the time, and had never done one before on that compound), and also was one of the first people in the world to try Masteron Enanthate (I used it from DPharm, roughly 4 years ago, before it appeared on any lists).

damn I thought masteron enanthate was no older than 2 yrs. is dpharm still in biz?? how are their products??? have not seen a dpharm rep anywhere for awhile now.also that lab test must have been spendy I know its spendier when they have no standard to compare it to. 200$???

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2007, 06:02:37 PM »
damn I thought masteron enanthate was no older than 2 yrs. is dpharm still in biz?? how are their products??? have not seen a dpharm rep anywhere for awhile now.also that lab test must have been spendy I know its spendier when they have no standard to compare it to. 200$???

I used masteron enanthate within a few months of getting out of prison. That was 3-4 years ago. Maybe you didn't see it until 2 years ago though....

On a different topic...The lab test cost $110 from SRCS, to get the Tren Enanthate tested...even without a standard.

I don't know if Dpharm is still in Biz. The original owner started a nutritional company, and I'm not sure if he still sells steroids.

tommy_2oz

• Getbig I
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2007, 01:18:52 AM »
You all dismiss and rubbish Paul's mehtods and his therories, however how many of you have actually tried them?  Very few i bet.  You are all quite happy to follow the crowd and comply with traditional cycles and ideas.  You blindly follow what is prescribed by so called "gurus" who's ideas could be picked apart as easily as you have done with Paul's, however as they comply with what the majority are doing you do not. 

How many of these "gurus" has a physique like Paul had?

Don't knock it till you have tried it.

There is a lot of contraversy surrounding Mr Roberts credentials, however how many of you are questioning his methods? 

Because you are unwilling to try new things and do not want to be seen as going against the grain you will hold back your own progress and the sport.  IMO if there were more people like Paul around BBer's would be a lot bigger and better than they are today.

"only dead fish go with the flow"

This is all i have to say on the matter.

Tommy_2oz.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2007, 10:04:49 AM »
You all dismiss and rubbish Paul's mehtods and his therories, however how many of you have actually tried them?  Very few i bet.  You are all quite happy to follow the crowd and comply with traditional cycles and ideas.  You blindly follow what is prescribed by so called "gurus" who's ideas could be picked apart as easily as you have done with Paul's, however as they comply with what the majority are doing you do not. 

How many of these "gurus" has a physique like Paul had?

Don't knock it till you have tried it.

There is a lot of contraversy surrounding Mr Roberts credentials, however how many of you are questioning his methods? 

Because you are unwilling to try new things and do not want to be seen as going against the grain you will hold back your own progress and the sport.  IMO if there were more people like Paul around BBer's would be a lot bigger and better than they are today.

"only dead fish go with the flow"

This is all i have to say on the matter.

Tommy_2oz.

Pauls "wet" androgen loads, and the setpoint theories and HGh theories are a brilliant mind at work.
They do work. When you read him, need keep in mind he was loaded much of the time. Need read between the lines a bit. He never tried to hide his warts. He was a great loss IMO.

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2007, 11:10:07 AM »
thanks for that Trab 8)
Team Biohazard UK