Author Topic: A Game of Thrones - best show on TV  (Read 308785 times)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
Re: A Game of Thrones - best show on TV
« Reply #475 on: May 19, 2015, 08:09:39 PM »
Worst. Season. Ever.

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #476 on: May 20, 2015, 02:18:14 AM »
A Feast for Crows, the book which correlates to Season 5 is the worst book of the series, so not surprised that this season isn't as good.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #477 on: May 20, 2015, 07:15:41 AM »
A Feast for Crows, the book which correlates to Season 5 is the worst book of the series, so not surprised that this season isn't as good.

Yep, that's the issue.  HBO was forced to rewrite a lot or drop all main characters for this entire series as this book takes a big shit to tell a lot of other storylines while dropping a lot in the process.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #478 on: May 24, 2015, 09:45:04 PM »
Beware of Spoilers

Game Of Thrones Season 5 - Maester Aemon Targaryen Explained

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #479 on: May 25, 2015, 11:47:40 PM »
What we learnt from S05E07: Doornish girl's tits are rock hard and have exquisite nipples. I think Bronn will end up sucking on those perfect boobs.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #480 on: May 26, 2015, 05:51:09 AM »
Bronn + Sand Snake #3 = True

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: May 26, 2015, 06:39:48 AM »
The last 3 episodes better have some amazing excitement from start to finish, because as of the last 7 episodes, this season of Game of Thrones has sucked.

"1"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #482 on: May 26, 2015, 06:41:11 AM »
The last 3 episodes better have some amazing excitement from start to finish, because as of the last 7 episodes, this season of Game of Thrones has sucked.

"1"

I'm in agreement, but it looks like it's gravitating towards some cool shit.
Y

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: May 26, 2015, 06:50:24 AM »
I'm in agreement, but it looks like it's gravitating towards some cool shit.

I hope you're right.

I really want to see Dragons flying around while burning random people and sheep. What would also be nice is if Bran Stark works his magic and manages to control one of those dragons the way he does with wolves and the ogre.

I'd also like the wildlings and Stannis' army to come together to crush some white walkers and smash Bolton's army.

Not to mention that it's about time for that faceless god guy to finalize "the girl's" training.

And finally, I'd also like Theon Greyjoy to grow some balls, since he can't grow anything else down there. That standing there and watching the Bolton bastard take the Stark girl for a spin is not cool.

"1"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #484 on: May 26, 2015, 07:30:59 AM »
I hope you're right.

I really want to see Dragons flying around while burning random people and sheep. What would also be nice is if Bran Stark works his magic and manages to control one of those dragons the way he does with wolves and the ogre.

I'd also like the wildlings and Stannis' army to come together to crush some white walkers and smash Bolton's army.

Not to mention that it's about time for that faceless god guy to finalize "the girl's" training.

And finally, I'd also like Theon Greyjoy to grow some balls, since he can't grow anything else down there. That standing there and watching the Bolton bastard take the Stark girl for a spin is not cool.

"1"

Bolton's demise will be glorious.  Ideally, while being sodomized by Brienne.
Y

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #485 on: May 26, 2015, 07:38:18 AM »

Bolton's demise will be glorious.  Ideally, while being sodomized by Brienne.

When Bolton called over Sansa to show her something.  I thought for sure it would be a hanging Brienne but it turned out to be the old messenger lady.

Love how the kuntface Cersie got locked up.  hahaha.  bought time that bitch had some of her own medicine.  As much as I hate the whole Sparrow storyline, seeing her suffer makes up for it.

As much as I wanted to smack around Joffrey, the little shit Tommen is worst. Such a spineless little twit. 

Funny though how much people hate this season and if anyone has read the books they'll realize this season deviates completely from the books.  It's not coincidence that once the writers bastardized the books that the show took a dive.  Just keep to the source material.  RR Martin wrote some fantastic books and some Harvard grad writers are trying to make the show their own and are killing it.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #486 on: May 26, 2015, 09:49:14 AM »
When Bolton called over Sansa to show her something.  I thought for sure it would be a hanging Brienne but it turned out to be the old messenger lady.

Love how the kuntface Cersie got locked up.  hahaha.  bought time that bitch had some of her own medicine.  As much as I hate the whole Sparrow storyline, seeing her suffer makes up for it.

As much as I wanted to smack around Joffrey, the little shit Tommen is worst. Such a spineless little twit. 

Funny though how much people hate this season and if anyone has read the books they'll realize this season deviates completely from the books.  It's not coincidence that once the writers bastardized the books that the show took a dive.  Just keep to the source material.  RR Martin wrote some fantastic books and some Harvard grad writers are trying to make the show their own and are killing it.

True. Just follow the books. Add the new characters and follow the POVS like RR did. The audience will enjoy it just like they enjoyed the books. I know its for TV but it kills me when writers do this. Why do they think the books are so popular in the first place? You have a magnificent writer who has given you the perfect script but you just add your own shit for the ADD generation and fuck it all up.

Luckily the source material is so good that it will withstand the stupidity and arrogance of the writers. Thank goodness for that.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #487 on: May 26, 2015, 10:15:16 AM »
I hope you're right.

"1"

We finally got to see a dragon burn and eat somebody. It was just one person but better than nothing.
S

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #488 on: May 26, 2015, 10:43:57 AM »
True. Just follow the books. Add the new characters and follow the POVS like RR did. The audience will enjoy it just like they enjoyed the books. I know its for TV but it kills me when writers do this. Why do they think the books are so popular in the first place? You have a magnificent writer who has given you the perfect script but you just add your own shit for the ADD generation and fuck it all up.

Luckily the source material is so good that it will withstand the stupidity and arrogance of the writers. Thank goodness for that.

You nailed it.  The ADD generation.  They need to speed things along in fear people will be bored.  God forbid they add the characters they should or else the dumb sheep won't be able to keep along with the storyline.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #489 on: May 26, 2015, 11:17:41 AM »
More Dornish tits and I'm happy...

But seriously, I really want Stannis to win. This probably means he will die.

However, if he does win, I fear that it will cost him his daughter to do so.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #490 on: May 26, 2015, 11:22:58 AM »
More Dornish tits and I'm happy...

But seriously, I really want Stannis to win. This probably means he will die.

However, if he does win, I fear that it will cost him his daughter to do so.

when the red witch asked for his daughter as sacrifice, I would have run the bitch through

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: May 26, 2015, 11:38:52 AM »
I hope you're right.

"1"

More Spoilers (some may be true, some may not. Use your own judgement OMR!)

The Mountain will soon be re-animated by the Maester to become a real Zombie Frankenstein more than 10xtimes as strong as before.

Arya will become an epic Assassin slaying anyone in her path.

Tyrion and Jorah Mormont will become buddies.

Cersei will be stripped naked and do the Walk of Shame.

Jon Snow is more than what meets the eye (much more powerful when he merges and does a fusion with x), which the Crows soon will notice.

Reek will eventually snap out of it and summon his Uncles Victarion Greyjoy and the dreaded pirate Euron Greyjoy to join the fray.

Victarion, Commander of the Fleet

Dreaded Pirate Euron

Azzaro

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #492 on: May 26, 2015, 12:23:42 PM »
But seriously, I really want Stannis to win. This probably means he will die

So true
Wish for something fair or right in got and the opposite happens

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #493 on: May 26, 2015, 12:57:59 PM »
Stannis' bitch knows that John Snow is fire retardant.  He's a dragon king like his siblings.  I bet he gets control of one of the Dragons.  Makes sense of Kaleesie's vision of John standing alone in a burnt down village.  Fucker can't be killed.  I just want to see Stannis stick it to the Boltons.  Fucking Jew assholes.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: May 26, 2015, 01:02:11 PM »
Stannis' bitch knows that John Snow is fire retardant.  He's a dragon king like his siblings.  I bet he gets control of one of the Dragons.  Makes sense of Kaleesie's vision of John standing alone in a burnt down village.  Fucker can't be killed.  I just want to see Stannis stick it to the Boltons.  Fucking Jew assholes.

Correct about some things here.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #495 on: May 26, 2015, 03:05:32 PM »
Lol how'd the Jews get in this?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: May 26, 2015, 04:32:14 PM »
Lol how'd the Jews get in this?

They always nose their way into things...  :D ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #497 on: May 26, 2015, 05:38:02 PM »

"1"

There is something "big" coming if they stick to the books.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #498 on: May 26, 2015, 06:02:50 PM »
what happened to this show, used to be so fucking good,  :-\

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: A Game of Thrones
« Reply #499 on: May 26, 2015, 06:40:35 PM »
VIKINGS rules TV  :)