Author Topic: Strongest appetite suppressant???  (Read 20356 times)

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
Strongest appetite suppressant???
« on: April 27, 2012, 10:27:08 AM »
Whats the Strongest appetite suppressant that's attainable to get,Looking for something that will kill my drive to eat

clen/EC do nothing for me

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
Re: Strongest appetite suppressant???
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 10:41:13 AM »
Use your brain you lazy bastard ::)
GETBIG!

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 11:08:23 AM »

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 11:46:46 AM »
Weed! Make sure you fall asleep before you start getting munchies tho!  ;D

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 11:57:52 AM »
Your fat reflection in the mirror.

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 01:05:58 PM »
Anyone with a serious response

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
  • IT'LL KILL ME BUT ITLL TAKE 8 MEN TO CARRY ME
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 01:45:31 PM »
  This is really for another thread if u want the truth which is:  Eat what you should when you are not hungry if you are knocking back a chicken breast and a sweet potatoe every 2 hours you wont even want to look at food.  On top of that clen aint bad and phenterimine works but u gotta do it like clen 2 on 1 off not for efficacy but bc its speed and YOU WILL GET ADDICTED TO IT.   Most of us BBers get hooked on opiates i dont know why but every hardcore guy I have ever known has had a battle or is on vicodin, nubain, oxy etc.  Do not buy the hype yes it makes you work out harder and for about 6 months nubain helped me a ton in the gym.  then i needed it, then my guy ran out then i took vicodin.  Now I dont take shit but I went through a lot of heartache because of all people Craig fucking Titus who was like a good to me back then turned me on to Nubain before workouts.  A year later I was banging fentanyl patches.  Yea no one knew I was big, lean, and tan.  Id be much further ahead in life and as a bodybuilder if I had stayed away from addictive drugs.
RUSTY OF TEXAS

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 02:05:14 PM »
Phentermine eliminates my appetite completely.... more than any other drug on earth, cocaine included.
Pre workout stimulants like USP's oxyelite or alpha T2 would kill my appetite for 3-4 hours, but it stopped working after a few months.

Supplementing with Leucine every 3-4 hours really helps keep my appetite under control.
Another supp worth looking into is chocamine.... that killed me appetite really well, but also stopped working after a few months.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 04:07:47 PM »
clen does nothing? are you sure you even have real legit clen? that stuff is crazy strong

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 05:13:13 PM »
Phentermine eliminates my appetite completely.... more than any other drug on earth, cocaine included.
Pre workout stimulants like USP's oxyelite or alpha T2 would kill my appetite for 3-4 hours, but it stopped working after a few months.

Supplementing with Leucine every 3-4 hours really helps keep my appetite under control.
Another supp worth looking into is chocamine.... that killed me appetite really well, but also stopped working after a few months.

Were can i get this Phentermine?I never herd of it

clen does nothing? are you sure you even have real legit clen? that stuff is crazy strong

well clen n ec used to give me enegry n kill my hunger but now i legit can take 250mg+ caf n 25mg of ephendra n fall asleep so even tho i havent used clen in ahwile i know for a fact it wont do shit from my appetite as the ec is doing nothing

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2012, 09:01:01 PM »
Were can i get this Phentermine?I never herd of it

well clen n ec used to give me enegry n kill my hunger but now i legit can take 250mg+ caf n 25mg of ephendra n fall asleep so even tho i havent used clen in ahwile i know for a fact it wont do shit from my appetite as the ec is doing nothing

I often recommend this for many purposes (3 gram of l-tyrosine) a good hour after a meal as it increases dopamine levels in the brain. When dopamine levels are high, hunger is decreased and example would be when or if you take amphetamine, it sky rockets dopamine up super high and cuts appetite.

But modafanil as mentioned but hard to find... Would work great, have yet to try it, but it's a common effect.

I haven't tried this yet but I've seen people use 3 g of tyrosine with their ec dose and they claimed it was like using it for the first time.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=420315.0

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2012, 12:03:10 AM »

agreed i have some good clen here,i was usually starved at breakfast,now i eat at 1 pm and i am barely hungry,can actually eat 2 meals whole day whithout bothering.  ;)
GETBIG!

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
  • IT'LL KILL ME BUT ITLL TAKE 8 MEN TO CARRY ME
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2012, 06:53:48 AM »
  Some may disagree but cocaine has no place in bodybuilding.  Yes I have done it thats how I know.  Bad road dont do coke.  Phentermine is effective u can find it black market pretty easy or from one of the million fat loss clinics out there.  You just have to weigh to much via a chart.  Trust me Im 270 but somewhere bewtee10-12% BF  u can see abs and I can get a script.  The clinics just want the money if ur weight is high enough to legally clinically prescribe it to you 99 out of 100 will write it for the money.
RUSTY OF TEXAS

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 08:02:27 AM »
Tramadol

alpmaster00

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 10:38:19 AM »
Adderall.

No drive to eat.... hang out with friends... interract with people..

Incredible drive to workout.... study... clean your room... etc.

You'll be shredded in no time... probably become bi-polar too, but whateva

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2012, 11:03:12 AM »
Your fat reflection in the mirror.
^THIS^

I`ve always told every overweight or obese client that I`ve ever trained if they want real motivation,to stand naked in front of a full length mirror.........if you like what you see,cool,have a fucking donut...........if not,get busy.

No pills needed,just strong motivation and a desire to reach your goal,though this aspect of bodybuilding seems almost forgotten these days!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2012, 11:12:10 AM »
No pills needed,just strong motivation and a desire to reach your goal,though this aspect of bodybuilding seems almost forgotten these days!!

True story.

I am guilty of using drugs to cut corners in the past, but now that i've done it all i stay away from narcotics.

Nothing is more powerful than willpower and determination.

ECA kills my appetite, but it makes me feel jittery and i don't like being high strung because i'm already a little hyper as it is.

8)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2012, 12:21:49 PM »
random drug tests at work have stopped me taking any stimulants and to be honest i can get in shape just as easy without

as has been mentioned, will power should be enough for most

PUERTOROCKS

• Getbig II
  • Get big or die tryin
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2012, 09:29:23 AM »
Yup Phentermine will do it. 
Get big or die tryin!

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2012, 09:24:55 PM »
Yup Phentermine will do it. 

no clue were to find this

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2012, 10:39:25 PM »
dont use the efedrine every day.

only use it every other day or so.

be mentaly strong on the hunger issue, dont depend just on meds.

if youre mentaly weak, youll even eat on cocaine.

THIS^^^

chess315

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2012, 01:21:25 AM »
dont use the efedrine every day.

only use it every other day or so.

be mentaly strong on the hunger issue, dont depend just on meds.

if youre mentaly weak, youll even eat on cocaine.

Dont let some of these old guys bullshit you cocain wasnt really considered bad pre 1980 so its would have been kinda like no explode or something. Really until richard prior caught his hair on fire no one gave a shit. Drugs in general or at least people caring is a some what modern thing

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2012, 05:59:25 AM »
 Dont let some of these old guys bullshit you cocain wasnt really considered bad pre 1980 so its would have been kinda like no explode or something. Really until richard prior caught his hair on fire no one gave a shit. Drugs in general or at least people caring is a some what modern thing

Only on Getbig do you actually see people saying cocaine is good.  ;D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2012, 09:14:28 PM »
no clue were to find this

you need a doctor RX

you can get rimonabant from RC sites, but that shit did nothing for me except make me sleep poorly.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2012, 04:51:23 PM »
Drink lots of water.

Chew gum.

Eat high fiber foods & lots of fruit.

Learn to fast once in a while.

And nothing beats a good dose of intestinal fortitude.