Author Topic: F.D.A. Sends Warning Letters to 10 Marketers of ‘Workout Boosters’  (Read 26052 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Yes and anyways, it should be common sense that you should not take stimulants for years straight all year round.

True.
They'll ban DMMA eventually. I don't like or agree with it, but they've got enough ammunition to pass all the restrictions they want.
Unlike the ephedra ban, though, I won't bother "stocking up" on this stuff before the ban goes into effect.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

True.
They'll ban DMMA eventually. I don't like or agree with it, but they've got enough ammunition to pass all the restrictions they want.
Unlike the ephedra ban, though, I won't bother "stocking up" on this stuff before the ban goes into effect.

Yeah it's crap anyways and doesn't help for fat burning IMO.

It's fucked up that they ban everything.

Montague

• Getbig V
Yeah it's crap anyways and doesn't help for fat burning IMO.

It's fucked up that they ban everything.

Yeah, that's my stance. Even though I personally don't use it, I don't like seeing more restrictions on dietary supplements.
Ephedra was the killer for me. The "evidence" they put together to justify the ban was laughable.

The FDA does what it wants.

DK II

• Getbig V

Yeah, that's my stance. Even though I personally don't use it, I don't like seeing more restrictions on dietary supplements.
Ephedra was the killer for me. The "evidence" they put together to justify the ban was laughable.

The FDA does what it wants.

It's all a big joke, played on us by pharma, tobacco and alcohol lobbyists that suck the governments big fat cock.

Montague

• Getbig V
It's all a big joke, played on us by pharma, tobacco and alcohol lobbyists that suck the governments big fat cock.

There is lots of accuracy in that statement.

DK II

• Getbig V

There is lots of accuracy in that statement.

I studied political science, lol....

No but honestly, people usually think corruption only exists in Africa or some poor shithole, what a big joke.

All western governments are corrupt as hell, the only point is that their price is so high that normal people lose sense of what is happening.

Look at how freely ex-politicians get "consulting" jobs or similar stuff, well they have been doing the industry favors for years, and still have their old buddies in the ministries. Sometimes the price is not money, but something else, power, things, a job for the kid.

The pharma industry is one of the biggest world wide, and supplements and health foods are starting to hurt their business, only a little, but a small dent can go far eventually. If people believe that sesamine caps, healthy food or sports lower their blood cholesterol as efficiently and with less side effects than medication, the pharma industry will lose BILLIONS of $$.

Pharma industry LOVES alcohol and tobacco industry, and I don't want to know how much money they put into fast food restaurants and other stuff...

Last but not least, the FDA are modern day Nazis, a Gestapo that decides upon what grwon up people can put into their bodies and what not, the governments have to stop regulating stuff that HAS safe usage protocols, in excess everything will be bad for you eventually.
Educate people to be more responsible, warn them but don't tell them what to do or not.

Fucking pisses me off to the nth degree.

Montague

• Getbig V

No but honestly, people usually think corruption only exists in Africa or some poor shithole, what a big joke.

All western governments are corrupt as hell, the only point is that their price is so high that normal people lose sense of what is happening.

Look at how freely ex-politicians get "consulting" jobs or similar stuff, well they have been doing the industry favors for years, and still have their old buddies in the ministries. Sometimes the price is not money, but something else, power, things, a job for the kid.

The pharma industry is one of the biggest world wide, and supplements and health foods are starting to hurt their business, only a little, but a small dent can go far eventually. If people believe that sesamine caps, healthy food or sports lower their blood cholesterol as efficiently and with less side effects than medication, the pharma industry will lose BILLIONS of $$.

Pharma industry LOVES alcohol and tobacco industry, and I don't want to know how much money they put into fast food restaurants and other stuff...

Last but not least, the FDA are modern day Nazis, a Gestapo that decides upon what grwon up people can put into their bodies and what not, the governments have to stop regulating stuff that HAS safe usage protocols, in excess everything will be bad for you eventually.
Educate people to be more responsible, warn them but don't tell them what to do or not.

Well said!!

DK II

• Getbig V

Well said!!

Ahhh, what a nice feeling when a moderator does not constantly tell the posters that they are dumb as shit and then sends 2-3 pms that they will delete all posts of the person when they say anything against the mod....

Your presence is much appreciated, Monty!!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Ahhh, what a nice feeling when a moderator does not constantly tell the posters that they are bumb as shit and then sends 2-3 pms that they will delete all posts of the person when they say anything against the mod....

sigh, i kinda miss pumpster...     ;D

NOT    >:(

:)

Montague

• Getbig V
Ahhh, what a nice feeling when a moderator does not constantly tell the posters that they are bumb as shit and then sends 2-3 pms that they will delete all posts of the person when they say anything against the mod....

LMAO!!
No problem.

sigh, i kinda miss pumpster...     ;D

NOT    >:(

:)

That, too; but, I think Kong was referring to the "Gorilla Whisperer."

DK II

• Getbig V
LMAO!!
No problem.

That, too; but, I think Kong was referring to the "Gorilla Whisperer."

;D ;D ;D ;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

I'm reminded of a movie several years back called The Constant Gardener.  i think I was half asleep through it, but recall it being incredibly disturbing re: gov't corruption & big pharma.
:

DK II

• Getbig V

I'm reminded of a movie several years back called The Constant Gardener.  i think I was half asleep through it, but recall it being incredibly disturbing re: gov't corruption & big pharma.

I think we all don't really want to know what is going on there...

When you think about that the pharma companies are spending BILLIONS of $ on research against the "big killers", and are earning BILLIONS from medication against them, while tobacco, fast food, alcohol are causing EXACTLY those killers and earning BILLIONS on making people sick....

And Government is sitting in the middle filling their pockets from taxes and getting more power with making laws.

Get rid or make it harder to get alcohol, tobacco and put a hefty tax on unhealthy food (like in Europe in some countries!! 20% tax on sugary drinks in France!) and heart disease, stroke, obesity will come down without the need of big money...

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
move to canada

Montague

• Getbig V
move to canada

That's a long drive for DK II.

DK II

• Getbig V
move to canada

I'm talking in general terms, the country that I live in doesn't give a shit about any medication you put into your body.

Montague

• Getbig V
Does anyone know the current status of the proposed FDA ban?
I noticed that one of my regular supplement suppliers lists the Primaforce brand as discontinued, although I suspect that other companies may soon follow.

While it is still available, users of Jack3d may wish to stock up in anticipation of the ban.
And, for anyone interested, DPSnutrition.com still has the Primaforce brand for sale.