Author Topic: primo  (Read 6286 times)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
primo
« on: October 29, 2005, 02:33:03 PM »
hey guys, im bout to start phase 2 of my current cycle. phase two consists of 1000mg test e, 600mg eq, 100mg npp eod, and was wondering if adding primo at 100mg/wk would benefit me AT ALL. i have 10mls at 100mg/ml stashed away and i dont think i will use it ever because of its price tag. i really want to use it up and get rid of it, would it be a waste to even use it at the amount, again i dont plan on buying anymore because of the price, i feel like there are plenty of good juice (or better in my opinion) that yeild the same if not better results. thanks in adcance for the comments.

muscle
muscle

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
Re: primo
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2005, 03:33:14 PM »
save it..maybe use it as a bridge one day
OFFSHOREIRONcom

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2005, 04:52:06 PM »
I have 40 amps (sitting on) trying to decide
how to best integrate them into my programs . . .

I  L O V E  Primobolan - Unfortunately, a misunderstood drug.
1 life 1 liver

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2005, 08:59:51 PM »
the way i think is if im on, im on, i dont like the idea of bridging but i do thank u for ur input. i just dont think i can afford more with everything else i have to pay for (working for tips bartending at red lobster, helping me keep up with my bill) i bought it about a year ago and just want to get rid of it, i dont know anyone close to me that could buy it or anything so my last option is to throw it in a cycle and maybe something good can come out of it. thanks gain guys.'

muscle
muscle

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2005, 09:03:50 PM »
or do u guys have any suggestions on how to cycle my primo?

muscle
muscle

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2005, 10:31:10 PM »
i would save it for when you at theend of ur cycle and run 200mg a week to you out. so as a bridge.
OFFSHOREIRONcom

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2005, 08:32:14 PM »
my opinion personally, i'd love to run the primo with some winstrol or tren... after i bulked up for a while.. just me
grundle has no sack,

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2005, 10:50:15 PM »
I may have said this . . . already (in countless possible) other threads.
Plus it is D A M N scary the memory (or lack of) and likelyhood of
repeating oneself . . . as they get O L D E R . . .

- - - - - - -

I am planning (Primo) the last 6 weeks of the 16 weeker (I am at week #8)   ;D   ;D   ;D
I was thinking of combining/overlapping primo more likely with EQ (or possibly Winny??)
I am just afraid of joint pain (associated) with winny though.

This cycle for me was one of hardening, shaping (maintenance)
more than for bulk per say . . . I'll realize a total of 15+ lbs.
with a target weight of 200lbs., at finish.

- - - - - - - -

muscle19, PM (do contact) me . . . lets compare notes . . .

1 life 1 liver

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2005, 04:14:45 PM »
Eq is good cause minimal water retention... I'd love to run primo, winny and some tren, would be great for cutting up..
grundle has no sack,

debbie2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2005, 08:01:52 AM »
i would save it for when you at theend of ur cycle and run 200mg a week to you out. so as a bridge.

I have 50mg tabs(QV). I am off everything, would you suggest that for a while by itself? And why?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2005, 12:33:52 PM »
how long have u been off.

muscle
muscle

debbie2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2005, 07:51:28 AM »
how long have u been off.

muscle

bout 1 month.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2005, 09:32:29 AM »
the reason for the above statement is alot of people use primo as a bridge, meaning when they end their cycle, instead of coming completely off, they use a low dose until they start back up but u never give ur body a break so im not a big fan on bridging, either ur "on" or off.

muscle
muscle

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2009, 11:20:44 AM »
Primo is the weakest steroid existence, using any less then 300mg a week is utterly pointless, you're better off shooting 300/week for 3 1/2 weeks or however long it lasts you.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009, 03:21:39 PM »
lol i made this thread 4 years ago, primo is well gone lol

good ol threads
muscle

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2009, 04:48:11 PM »
lol i made this thread 4 years ago, primo is well gone lol

good ol threads

Hahahaha..no fucking way!!

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2009, 04:51:48 PM »
good stuff.

I might run primo for 15 weeks 500 mg/week

Stavios

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2009, 05:36:35 PM »
good stuff.

I might run primo for 15 weeks 500 mg/week
I am on high doses primo right now while dieting, been on it for about 1 month.
works good for now, I'll see how it goes when my bf gets lower

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2009, 11:56:24 PM »
Primo is the weakest steroid existence, using any less then 300mg a week is utterly pointless, you're better off shooting 300/week for 3 1/2 weeks or however long it lasts you.

Not true.  The efficacy of most steroids is dose dependent.  Primo is very effective at high doses for long periods of time, minus the side effects of highly aromatizing compounds like test. 

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2009, 11:57:12 AM »
Not true.  The efficacy of most steroids is dose dependent.  Primo is very effective at high doses for long periods of time, minus the side effects of highly aromatizing compounds like test. 

Not true, some steroids by nature are weaker (at building muscle/mass) then others, example: 800mg of primo a week vs. 800 mg of anadrol a week...you tell me which one is going to cause more muscle mass/buildup ?!!

Primo is an effective steroid (best for cutting and pre-contest) but it's still one of the weakest produced, along with anavar and proviron.

Another example: you would need at least 500mg of primo a week to see a noticeable difference, versus 250mg of sustanon

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2009, 05:30:58 PM »

Not true, some steroids by nature are weaker (at building muscle/mass) then others, example: 800mg of primo a week vs. 800 mg of anadrol a week...you tell me which one is going to cause more muscle mass/buildup ?!!

Primo is an effective steroid (best for cutting and pre-contest) but it's still one of the weakest produced, along with anavar and proviron.

Another example: you would need at least 500mg of primo a week to see a noticeable difference, versus 250mg of sustanon

It depends on what you mean by effective.  That's what I meant when I said dose dependent.  Testosterone and dbol will blow you the fuck up.  But half of those gains are androgenic and the other half anabolic.  Why do you think they spent so much time and energy developing things like deca?  To harness the anabolic properties of testosterone and limit the androgenic properties.  That's all I meant.  After 12 weeks of primo at 800mgs a week and 500mgs of test you'll see COMPLETELY different results in my opinion and well after you've stopped the drugs.  Also why do you think primo is so expensive? 

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2009, 05:44:13 PM »
It depends on what you mean by effective.  That's what I meant when I said dose dependent.  Testosterone and dbol will blow you the fuck up.  But half of those gains are androgenic and the other half anabolic.  Why do you think they spent so much time and energy developing things like deca?  To harness the anabolic properties of testosterone and limit the androgenic properties.  That's all I meant.  After 12 weeks of primo at 800mgs a week and 500mgs of test you'll see COMPLETELY different results in my opinion and well after you've stopped the drugs.  Also why do you think primo is so expensive? 

Dude, I totally agree with you there, if I was rich I would be running primo, anavar and gh all year long!! but in reality, a legit amp of REAL primobolan is a good $15, cue all the retards coming in with their 'I get primo for $4 an amp' stories, I'm talking about real legit HG primo, not counterfeit's produced by the biker's or asians.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2009, 06:39:54 PM »
you guys both give good arguments and the fact that your not BASHING each other either is great!! primo is good if you can afford it but knowing a source that can get the drug to you at a good pricve is key too. its all about what your goals are. like mine are simple, to compete!! test/slin/right now a bombs, deca/eq. easy as that. when i cut, i will consider primo, not best used when trying for mass
muscle

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2009, 06:43:29 PM »
Dude, I totally agree with you there, if I was rich I would be running primo, anavar and gh all year long!! but in reality, a legit amp of REAL primobolan is a good $15, cue all the retards coming in with their 'I get primo for $4 an amp' stories, I'm talking about real legit HG primo, not counterfeit's produced by the biker's or asians.

Yeah you gotta wonder all these sources selling Primo for $35 a vial.  LOL.  But I've seen legit Schering primo for $9.50 an amp.  Division can concur.  But I've also seen Organon Deca for $2.65 recently so your point is valid.  LOL $2.65!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's chump change!  But then again at one time I saw ICN's going for $14 an amp 5 years ago from domestic sources. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2009, 08:00:34 PM »
Testosterone and dbol will blow you the fuck up.  But half of those gains are androgenic and the other half anabolic. 
would you mind explaining what you mean by this?