Author Topic: primo  (Read 6289 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: primo
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2009, 11:22:18 PM »
FUCKING GOOGLE WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

theres a to of good information on this page. and i didnt write it, nor did i google it. much of it was copied from other peoples writings.  the thread i linked from chad nichols site was started by Tom Prince. Do you know who that is? google it if you dont. thats a great thrad if your into bodybuilding at all. the article i quoted that van posted is a great read, clears up alot of misconceptions about estrogen...  if you want to know the real deal on estrogen, thats a great read.  if you ever want to use some kind of anti estrogen... the quotes from AFBOARD and also "GH15" would be awesome to read..maybe save you some money and help you get some better results.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2009, 11:34:12 PM »
yes iam into to bodybuilding but more on the building then searching the web about fucking literature....... i lift eat breath BBing i dont search and resite to make myself look like i know what iam saying ive noticed that there are alot of posers on this board that speak about AAS because all they do is search the web!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sometimes i feel bad for you because of everyone busting your balls but you are that nerd in class that always has your hand up to answer the ? but who cares? bodybuilding! if bodybuilding is only AAS literature to you then you dont know shit about BODYBUILDING grow some meat first before you inject it you fucking punk///////// you are the one that give juicing tha bad wrap because you take the easy way all the way!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2009, 12:22:24 AM »
yes iam into to bodybuilding but more on the building then searching the web about fucking literature....... i lift eat breath BBing i dont search and resite to make myself look like i know what iam saying ive noticed that there are alot of posers on this board that speak about AAS because all they do is search the web!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sometimes i feel bad for you because of everyone busting your balls but you are that nerd in class that always has your hand up to answer the ? but who cares? bodybuilding! if bodybuilding is only AAS literature to you then you dont know shit about BODYBUILDING grow some meat first before you inject it you fucking punk///////// you are the one that give juicing tha bad wrap because you take the easy way all the way!

well, first of all, i think your being a bit hypocritical.. =
i dont want to quit injecting it is like a high to me every time i stick myself i know im getting some goddies i have alo of AI's and HCG plus plenty of PCT i am not big enough yet................what do you guys think i should do (no bs from noobs)

tell you what, i live in manteca, California. you can send me a p.m. ill shoot you my cell phone number. any time you want to come out and see how i train and eat and live, your more than welcome to. ive got a gym pass for you.  :)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2009, 12:38:15 AM »
well, first of all, i think your being a bit hypocritical.. =

tell you what, i live in manteca, California. you can send me a p.m. ill shoot you my cell phone number. any time you want to come out and see how i train and eat and live, your more than welcome to. ive got a gym pass for you.  :)
how bout this you can come o texas where the corn feed boys are at and they will show you cali fags how to lift...... i could care les what you eat tha t dont mean shit its what you can do and what imppression you make'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''  just keep searching online for your info and have fun hanging out in the back......... from what ive seen from you so called AAS users other then a few and i can name the ones that are legit but the rest are a  bunch of flakes and you are one of them

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2009, 12:51:53 AM »
how bout this you can come o texas where the corn feed boys are at and they will show you cali fags how to lift...... i could care les what you eat tha t dont mean shit its what you can do and what imppression you make'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''  just keep searching online for your info and have fun hanging out in the back......... from what ive seen from you so called AAS users other then a few and i can name the ones that are legit but the rest are a  bunch of flakes and you are one of them

meltdown  ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2009, 02:36:08 AM »
lol @ this thread..And I love Primo to  :D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2009, 08:01:56 AM »

Haha corn fed boys.  Sorry bro but the mecca of bodybuilding has always been California.  But I love Texans! 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2009, 10:22:34 AM »
Haha corn fed boys.  Sorry bro but the mecca of bodybuilding has always been California.  But I love Texans! 
hey, see, we agree about something. cali>texas.  ;D

anyway MM, i never try to annoy you or anyone else for that matter (except division).. and all my posts here were in a friendly manner with the only intention of being helpful.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2009, 10:27:33 AM »
hey, see, we agree about something. cali>texas.  ;D

anyway MM, i never try to annoy you or anyone else for that matter (except division).. and all my posts here were in a friendly manner with the only intention of being helpful.

fair enough bro. 

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2009, 05:14:13 PM »
the mecca is cali but man there are a shit load of freaks all across texas and alot of naty ones too