Author Topic: I didn't know Wes was an elf!  (Read 20240 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: I didn't know Wes was an elf!
« Reply #100 on: May 01, 2012, 08:10:29 AM »
Wes has the "Occupy Asif's Anus" movement well underway.

;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2012, 08:28:15 AM »
Is anyone get this Malware message from Getbig? If so have your virus/Malware files updated. Notorious for viruses and shit.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 01, 2012, 08:35:50 AM »
Wes has the "Occupy Asif's Anus" movement well underway.

Hahaha  ;D

On a side note there was a camp set up at a disused car BMW lot near where I live for last couple of months with big banners "Occupy....(My Town Name)" etc - at first I would just drive past and toot and then shout "GO AND OCCUPY A FUCKING JOB!"

Well after a month of doing that to my personal amusement, I was driving past about 9:30pm after training with a pal (this guys a touch spontaneous lol) so as i'm moaning about how fkn lazy they all are etc he goes "Pull over - watch this" and no fkn joke he picks up huge fold up metal road sign and proceeds to launch it full pelt at the big makeshift tent/shack at the front with lights on hahahahahahahaha!!!!! So i am pissing myself, as the sign ripped right through the 'wall' and loads of fkn hippes must have got their little joints sprayed into their laps - and he just walks really slowly back to the car and we drive off.

If it weren't for the potential life dangers, I would be really tempted to torch the place.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2012, 08:57:27 AM »
Hahaha  ;D

On a side note there was a camp set up at a disused car BMW lot near where I live for last couple of months with big banners "Occupy....(My Town Name)" etc - at first I would just drive past and toot and then shout "GO AND OCCUPY A FUCKING JOB!"

Well after a month of doing that to my personal amusement, I was driving past about 9:30pm after training with a pal (this guys a touch spontaneous lol) so as i'm moaning about how fkn lazy they all are etc he goes "Pull over - watch this" and no fkn joke he picks up huge fold up metal road sign and proceeds to launch it full pelt at the big makeshift tent/shack at the front with lights on hahahahahahahaha!!!!! So i am pissing myself, as the sign ripped right through the 'wall' and loads of fkn hippes must have got their little joints sprayed into their laps - and he just walks really slowly back to the car and we drive off.

If it weren't for the potential life dangers, I would be really tempted to torch the place.

bet they are all on job seekers allowance

bunch of lazy  c u n t s
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2012, 10:30:07 AM »
Why is Wes "good people"? He's obsessed with teenage males, makes fun of disabled folks and their families, crticizes people trying to get help in AA. Let's not even talk about his credit score...;)
::)

Try harder loser..............makin g up stuff for attention is something a toddler would do.

If I didn`t post for a week,this sad fucker would kill himself.....talk about owning someones mind and soul !!  :D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2012, 02:07:55 PM »

;D

Occupy Asif's Anus.....coming to a Main Street near you.

Cum one, cum all... ;D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #106 on: May 01, 2012, 02:38:56 PM »
Everything we have said is true. Want us to print your credit score along with the deed info about the refrigerator box you live in? Fuck off junkie.

We? Us?

Who is "we" and "us"....you and the dick you're sucking?