Author Topic: US Navy SEALS slam Obama for politicizing Bin Laden raid  (Read 7811 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: US Navy SEALS slam Obama for politicizing Bin Laden raid
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2012, 07:54:54 AM »
i swear im a fucking psychic

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2012, 07:56:05 AM »

Don't you leftist drones realize who childish and ridiculous bringing up Bush is?  You guys considered him the worst president of all time remember?  

Is that what that clip is about? It never gets old watching them use the "worst president of all time" as their measuring stick for the Usurper's level of incompetence.

i swear im a fucking psychic

Not really. I gave you the exact type of response you were looking for. I could have really surprised you by wasting however many minutes of my life watching it but I decided to pass.

It appears that 333 watched it, however.

Like I said, you side with the satirical comedian and I'll throw my lot in with a former commander of ST6 and the other SEALs criticizing the football-spiking retard occupying the oval office.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2012, 08:08:56 AM »
President Obama: Bin Laden raid is 'most important single day of my presidency'
 MSNBC website ^ | Wed May 2, 2012 7:00 AM EDT | By Jessica Hopper, Subrata De and Tim Uehlinger

President Barack Obama describes the killing of Osama bin Laden as the “most important single day” of his presidency and said that the decision to carry out the raid was one that he had to ultimately make alone.

“I did choose the risk,” the president said in an exclusive interview with Rock Center Anchor and Managing Editor Brian Williams. “The reason I was willing to make that decision of sending in our SEALs to try to capture or kill bin Laden rather than to take some other options was ultimately because I had 100 percent faith in the Navy SEALs themselves.”

A year after the May 1, 2011, raid on bin Laden’s compound, Obama and several of the advisers who helped plan the operation, known as “Operation Neptune’s Spear,” spoke exclusively to NBC News, reflecting on the tense months spent planning and debating the feasibility of this daring raid. The interviews occurred before the president made an unannounced visit to Kabul on Tuesday, where he and President Hamid Karzai signed an agreement on the future of U.S. involvement in Afghanistan.

“This had to be such a close-held operation,” the president said in the interview airing tonight at 9pm/8c on NBC. “There were only a handful of staff in the White House who knew about this.”

(Excerpt) Read more at rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com ...

::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2012, 08:10:35 AM »
Is that what that clip is about? It never gets old watching them use the "worst president of all time" as their measuring stick for the Usurper's level of incompetence.

Not really. I gave you the exact type of response you were looking for. I could have really surprised you by wasting however many minutes of my life watching it but I decided to pass.

It appears that 333 watched it, however.

Like I said, you side with the satirical comedian and I'll throw my lot in with a former commander of ST6 and the other SEALs criticizing the football-spiking retard occupying the oval office.

lol... its not a comedian....its the clips... the direct contradiction of the same people who are "outraged" right now

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2012, 08:11:45 AM »
lol... its not a comedian....its the clips... the direct contradiction of the same people who are "outraged" right now

Funny he didnt include Arriana Huffington in that clip. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2012, 08:12:30 AM »
Funny he didnt include Arriana Huffington in that clip. 

How about Dana Milbank?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2012, 08:13:54 AM »
this shit is funny... you twos are hilarious..

"but but but... huffington.."
Give me a break

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2012, 08:15:11 AM »
Every time Obama tries to take personal credit for this it seems to backfire - so my opinion, is to let the dumbfuck do it.
The SEAL's will retaliate (as they already have started to), he'll back himself further into a hole trying to defend his statements and come out looking like the fool we all know he is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2012, 08:17:01 AM »

Give me a break

Funny obama did not mark the anniversay of obamacare, dodd frank, the stim bill, with such fanfare.   

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2012, 08:17:44 AM »

Give me a break

It's hilarious how you claim to be all for Ron Paul yet you defend the Usurper at every opportunity.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2012, 08:53:21 AM »
It's hilarious how you claim to be all for Ron Paul yet you defend the Usurper at every opportunity.

Im not defending Obama.. not one bit.. Im laughing at how you are all outraged now about "spiking the ball", but you werent saying shit when others did it.

I think its fucking retarded when both sides do it... Look BF.. youre smarter than that... dont take my distain for 1 party as approval for the other...

thats just fucking retarded...it just is.. "us vs them" = dumb as shit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2012, 08:58:54 AM »
Im not defending Obama.. not one bit.. Im laughing at how you are all outraged now about "spiking the ball", but you werent saying shit when others did it.

I think its fucking retarded when both sides do it... Look BF.. youre smarter than that... dont take my distain for 1 party as approval for the other...

thats just fucking retarded...it just is.. "us vs them" = dumb as shit

Bush was mocked at the time and it was used to attack him at every single juncture by the media. 

Funny how clowns like Stewart left that out, but i guess he knows it works well with his drone and sucker audience. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2012, 09:08:47 AM »
Bush was mocked at the time and it was used to attack him at every single juncture by the media. 

Funny how clowns like Stewart left that out, but i guess he knows it works well with his drone and sucker audience. 

Where was your outrage?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2012, 09:13:10 AM »
Where was your outrage?

I left the RNC in 2005.   I hated Bushs' second term.   Funny too how the best you obama drones can do is compare him to someone you guys claim was the worst potus ever.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2012, 09:15:24 AM »
I left the RNC in 2005.   I hated Bushs' second term.   Funny too how the best you obama drones can do is compare him to someone you guys claim was the worst potus ever.   

Youre totally missing the point

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2012, 09:17:52 AM »
Youre totally missing the point

The mission accomplished was for major combat ops vs saddam's army.   The insurgency was something completely diferent.  Yes bush was goofy for doing what he did, but look at in context, not that the obamabots give a damn. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2012, 12:55:37 PM »
Flashback: Obama In 2006 Says, “I’ve Had Enough of Using Terrorism As a Wedge Issue”
 Weasel Zippers ^ | 5/2/12 | zip

Posted on Wednesday, May 02, 2012 3:44:00 PM by Nachum

Yeah, but that was before he personally swooped in and took out Osama bin Laden with his bare hands.

(CNSNews.com) – Speaking in Iowa in 2006, Sen. Barack Obama said, “I’ve had enough of using terrorism as a wedge issue in our politics.” He said the war on terrorism “isn’t supposed to crop up between September and November of even-numbered years.”

But as president, Obama and his reelection campaign have consistently raised the issue — repeatedly referring to a 2007 comment by Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney to suggest that Romney would not have ordered the killing of Osama bin Laden as Obama did one year ago.

On Sept. 17, 2006, Obama spoke at Democratic Sen. Tom Harkin’s annual steak fry in Indianola, Iowa.

“And let me tell you something else I’ve had enough of: I’ve had enough of using terrorism as a wedge issue in our politics,” Obama told the crowd. “I’ve had enough of that. I’ve had enough of that. You know, I – I don’t know about you, but I think the war against terrorism isn’t supposed to crop up between September and November of even numbered years, and yet that seems to be the pattern. There is a sudden burst of activity, a sudden urgency about this whole thing three months before an election every other year.”

(Excerpt) Read more at weaselzippers.us ...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2012, 01:04:22 PM »
Im not talking about Bush or Obama right now. I just said its funny that the same people "outraged by politicizing bin laden raid" are the ones ...the EXACT ones who did the same thing 8 years ago.. the same EXACT thing

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2012, 01:08:03 PM »
Im not talking about Bush or Obama right now. I just said its funny that the same people "outraged by politicizing bin laden raid" are the ones ...the EXACT ones who did the same thing 8 years ago.. the same EXACT thing

Correct - the same peopel who trashed bush 24/7 are now applauding baby doc barack for doing things they would have been in the streets over 4 years ago if bush did it. 

Liberals are flaming hypocrites and liars.  Confirmed   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2012, 01:10:02 PM »
Correct - the same peopel who trashed bush 24/7 are now applauding baby doc barack for doing things they would have been in the streets over 4 years ago if bush did it. 

Liberals are flaming hypocrites and liars.  Confirmed   

And the Conservatives who are bashing Obama now did the same thing when Bush was in office... Correct.. I knew you'd see it my way

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2012, 03:39:52 AM »
And the Conservatives who are bashing Obama now did the same thing when Bush was in office... Correct.. I knew you'd see it my way

Yep conservatives are brain washed morons

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2012, 04:57:05 AM »
HHEHEHEHE!!!

Look at this moron said then and compare it to what he is doing now:

Speaking in Iowa in 2006, Sen. Barack Obama said, “I’ve had enough of using terrorism as a wedge issue in our politics.” He said the war on terrorism “isn’t supposed to crop up between September and November of even-numbered years.”

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2012, 05:05:33 AM »
Yep conservatives are brain washed morons

And liberals are brain dead. 

Obama preached CHANGE which means he was going to be DIFFERENT. He was going to be ANTI-BUSH. Why are idiots on this board trying to justify Obama by pointing out that Bush did the same thing?

HEHEHEHE!! I bet that went right over your heads, right?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2012, 07:05:07 AM »
And liberals are brain dead. 

Obama preached CHANGE which means he was going to be DIFFERENT. He was going to be ANTI-BUSH. Why are idiots on this board trying to justify Obama by pointing out that Bush did the same thing?

HEHEHEHE!! I bet that went right over your heads, right?

Exactly

Conservatives & Liberals are engaged in a phony battle
Politicians play to our feelings like we were cheering for a football team
So it seems we have a choise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2012, 02:39:38 PM »
THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MISSION TO KILL OSAMA BIN LADEN

From this chain of events, it is obvious that the mission to capture Osama Bin Laden was a years long effort requiring commander in chief approvals and a lot of coordination, work and oversigth by the CIA, NSA, and our armed forces.

The key elements that allowed for the mission to come together...to find and then kill Bin Laden...were the fact that the Bush administration set up a very comprehensive intelligence apparatus, got legal approval for establishing enhanced interogation techniques (water boarding, sleep deprivation, nutrition modification, contant music playing, and phsycological methods) to glean the intel from the captured terrorist leaders. In addition, he established off-shore places to hold these prisoners were their security could be maintained, and where no calls to try and extend these enemy combatants (who according to the rules of war in the geneva convention could have been summarily executed) US legal protection. Barack Hussein Obama and the DNC leadership vocally and directly opposed all of this, both as a Senator and then later when running for President, where he vowed to end it. After being elected, he did end most of it, but was never able to close down GITMO because he had no better alternative acceptable to the American people.

But, luckily, by that time the military, the CIA, and the NSA already had gleaned the essential intelligence and they followed it and ultimately used it to find Osama bin Laden hiding in Pakistan. Once it was known, and an operation was planned, it was put off for several months by the Obama administration. We do not know exactly why, but the longer it was put off, the more likely it was for bin Laden to either find out, or move somewhere else. Could it be possible Obama was waiting for the best opportunity to gain political capital before making the call? You be the judge.

Ultimately the call was made and the armed forces of this nation, assisted by the CIA and NSA, pulled off the mission to a tee and assaulted and killed bin Laden and then got everyone out of the situation safey. For the decision to make the call...to say, "Yes, do it," the credit goes to Obama. But, given the same circumstances with the avowed leader of the terrorists who killed over 3,000 Americans on 911, who would not have made that call? The answer to that is clear...but also not without controversy as we shall see.

The credit for getting us to that point, for the hard decisions and then the discipline to stick with it, goes to others, notably the Bush administration and the intelligence, clandestine, special forces, and regular forces of the US Military.

At the time, Obama, although identifying the units involved and how they went about it (which was a horrible mistake from an intelligence and special forces standpoint, they would have rather the details not been made public), Obama indicated that there should be and would be no chest thumping or spiking the football regarding this operation. That was a correct course of action.

However, now several moths before his re-election bid, Obama, on the 1st anniversary of the event, flew to Afghanistan and made a big show of taking credit for the operation, saying "I did", and "my decision," and "me," over and over, and rarely or not at all mentioning the other critical players who made this possible.. You would have thought he himself caught the terrorists, detained them, interrogated them, analyzed and follow-ed up on the info, found the courier, tracked him to Pakistan, planned the mission, made the call, and went in himself to shoot bin Laden.

It was as brazen a politicization and "spiking the football" display as can be imagined. In short, it was dispicable. He even went so far as to indicate that his challenger, Mitt Romney, if he had been President, would not have made the same call, thus trying to use a critical national event, that should uniyte us, to divide us and cast disperison on his opponent.

A sad spectacle for the office of the Presidency.

The fact is this, had Obama relly been in charge the whole time, we never would have captured the other terroorists, never would have gottent he specific information, and never would have been able to conduct the mission into Pakistan to get Osama. The least Obama could do is to admit this, graciously, and give that credit where it is due, along with the high prasie of the military personnel who risked their lifes for years to make this a reality, and ultimately risked their lifes going in to get bin LAden.

Clinton, in suppoorting Obama talked about how tough a call it was and what a "terrible risk," Obama took should those troops have been captured, tortured or killed. Really, Bill? Obama was taking the risk? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?

What a sad day that this administration and its supporters would be so callous about the lifes of our service personnel and so anxious and selfish to try and bolster their political careers on a mission like this which was for the good of all Americans.

But this is the truth of the matter and something every American should consider when voting this fall, in November 2012.