Author Topic: The Atheist Thread  (Read 90044 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: The Atheist Thread
« Reply #325 on: September 27, 2012, 02:10:46 PM »
lol i am not hypocrite. I am returning due where its due. I don't respect any of these atheists on here as they were sinister, rude, disrespectful, cyinical and sarcastic while boasting of their own self glorifying superiority. The picture was quite fitting. They showed not one ounce of respect in any of the threads relating to religion or God. They always come off as the supreme holders of 'evidences' against theists, yet when their beliefs are confronted they have nothing and are far more into lala land just angry and filled with hatred of those who believe in God. If some of them had the ability they would kill off all theists. Didn't one of them say those who believe in God are mentally diseased?

I had no intent of even talking to atheists on here as I know how they behave in 'debates' or discussions. However when they started being derogatory in theist threads I started responding.

Secondly I am disappointed in you man of steel. I guess the truth of what you believes comes out of you finally as well. I guess it angered you that I said that God is not a man and that God is not male in the God thread?

See unlike you, I would not ridicule Jesus as I believe in Jesus. I get angry and upset whenever someone ridicules Jesus, such as Israelis while no one here feels any remorse about that ironically. Atheists ridicule everyone who believes in God or anything related. So you are far more on their level than you think.

In the end, it changes nothing about Muhammad (pbuh) and who he was and what he did. Your lies and ridicule only show who you truly are.

My picture is a realistic reflection of what atheists are like on this forum subsection.

how can a gimmick reach over a thousand posts, it's like a part time job.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #326 on: September 27, 2012, 02:15:54 PM »
what the heck is a gimmick?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #327 on: September 27, 2012, 02:40:34 PM »
Man of Steel:

According to http://ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/sc2.html you need 26,067,840 gallons to rain down to raise the water level 1.5 inches over one square mile. I'm picking this number, since according to Wikipedia that's the highest level of rainfall recorded, per minute. Let's assume, for this discussion, that that much water came down, per minute, across the entire earth, which has a surface area of approximately 196,939,900 miles2. That would mean that 5,133,797,802,816,000 gallons would be coming down, every minute. That's more than 1.5 times the volume of water in Lake Superior.

At that rate to get to the amount of water required to cover Mt. Everest would take almost 140 days of non-stop rain pouring 26,067,840 gallons per minute per square mile.

"Ahh!" you may say, "That's how it happened. God is great, and can easily cause not just 26,067,840 gallons per minute per square mile but even 27,000,000 gallons per minute per square mile!" But before you do, let's examine this for a second... We can examine it in many different ways, but for fun let's try comparing this "drizzle" to a beast of a nuclear weapon: the Tsar Bomba!

Let's pick one spot on the earth. Call it X, and put in the center of a square that's one mile by one mile. We know that rain condenses at about 2 kilometers above the surface, so let's assume that instead of individual raindrops, we have one single 27,000,000 gallon rain-drop, exactly 2 kilometers above our "X" spot. Assuming that it's spherical, our epic raindrop would be more than 188 inches in diameter, and would weigh about 217,600,000 lbs. It would take about 20 seconds to fall to earth, and would impact at approximately 200 miles per hour, with a force of approximately 1935 gigajoules – or approximately 462 tons of TNT, yielding never-before-seen destruction.

But remember, we have 196,939,900 of these drops falling down over 196,939,900 different points, for a total force impact of 381,100 petajoules per spot. The Tsar Bomba, the largest nuclear bomb detonated by the Soviets had a yield of "only" 210 petajoules, so this impact would be equivalent to approximately 1814 Tsar Bombas exploding.

And remember, this is per minute... This bombardment would continue, minute after minute, for 140 days, releasing as much energy as detonating 365,702,400 Tsar Bombas would. :o

And for extra credit, let's also, assume, for the sake of argument that this was all possible and actually happened. How would this water then disappear? Let's assume it were to evaporate. At the standard, average rate of evaporation of water on our planet, the amount of water that poured down over those 140 days would take... wait for it... more than 15.6 TRILLION years to evaporate. Good thing Noah brought snacks with him!

Keep believing if you must Man of Steel, but realize, you are believing in something that's not just improbable but, arguably, impossible.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: September 27, 2012, 02:46:43 PM »
And how much water came from under the ground?  "...all the fountains of the great deep burst forth...".    Two sources of water, not just one.  I'm just tellin ya what it says cause the focus has been on rainfall as the only source.  When the flood is debated everyone tends to focus only on rainfall, "...for 40 days and 40 nights...".

Yeah. Use two hoses instead of one. That will do the trick... ::) Belief is one thing Man of Steel, delusion is quite another.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #329 on: September 27, 2012, 03:23:24 PM »
What evidence is there of a flood that covered the entire planet?

Can all the species of the planet still continue from just 2 parents?

Or did God just magically make all this stuff happen and then covered his tracks to make it s appear not to have happen using scientific reasoning and evidence?

Must be,must be right?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #330 on: September 27, 2012, 03:26:53 PM »
Man of Steel:

According to http://ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/sc2.html you need 26,067,840 gallons to rain down to raise the water level 1.5 inches over one square mile. I'm picking this number, since according to Wikipedia that's the highest level of rainfall recorded, per minute. Let's assume, for this discussion, that that much water came down, per minute, across the entire earth, which has a surface area of approximately 196,939,900 miles2. That would mean that 5,133,797,802,816,000 gallons would be coming down, every minute. That's more than 1.5 times the volume of water in Lake Superior.

At that rate to get to the amount of water required to cover Mt. Everest would take almost 140 days of non-stop rain pouring 26,067,840 gallons per minute per square mile.

"Ahh!" you may say, "That's how it happened. God is great, and can easily cause not just 26,067,840 gallons per minute per square mile but even 27,000,000 gallons per minute per square mile!" But before you do, let's examine this for a second... We can examine it in many different ways, but for fun let's try comparing this "drizzle" to a beast of a nuclear weapon: the Tsar Bomba!

Let's pick one spot on the earth. Call it X, and put in the center of a square that's one mile by one mile. We know that rain condenses at about 2 kilometers above the surface, so let's assume that instead of individual raindrops, we have one single 27,000,000 gallon rain-drop, exactly 2 kilometers above our "X" spot. Assuming that it's spherical, our epic raindrop would be more than 188 inches in diameter, and would weigh about 217,600,000 lbs. It would take about 20 seconds to fall to earth, and would impact at approximately 200 miles per hour, with a force of approximately 1935 gigajoules – or approximately 462 tons of TNT, yielding never-before-seen destruction.

But remember, we have 196,939,900 of these drops falling down over 196,939,900 different points, for a total force impact of 381,100 petajoules per spot. The Tsar Bomba, the largest nuclear bomb detonated by the Soviets had a yield of "only" 210 petajoules, so this impact would be equivalent to approximately 1814 Tsar Bombas exploding.

And remember, this is per minute... This bombardment would continue, minute after minute, for 140 days, releasing as much energy as detonating 365,702,400 Tsar Bombas would. :o

And for extra credit, let's also, assume, for the sake of argument that this was all possible and actually happened. How would this water then disappear? Let's assume it were to evaporate. At the standard, average rate of evaporation of water on our planet, the amount of water that poured down over those 140 days would take... wait for it... more than 15.6 TRILLION years to evaporate. Good thing Noah brought snacks with him!

Keep believing if you must Man of Steel, but realize, you are believing in something that's not just improbable but, arguably, impossible.

Might I add, that everything you've just noted and everything you previously posted via mathematics is also very compelling.   Further, I agree with you....completely.....th e numbers just don't lie.  In addition, I agree with Necrosis, the probability of the flood occurring according to modern standards of mathematics and science is pretty much impossible.....no.....it is ridiculously, completely impossible LOL!  

So, why do I still persist with my God delusion when the evidence against the flood is stacked so freakin high?  Incredibly high!!   Again, I don't object to what you've presented.  Still, I have experienced the risen Christ in my life and that absolutely makes all the difference.  Look, I know the ole "God is great, he can make the impossible possible" doesn't hold water with y'all (no pun intended), but I have full assurance in the heart.  

Oh yeah, I know the heart is an organ...a muscle that pumps blood and doesn't express emotion or contain a soul.

Oh yeah, I also know that I need to use the appropriate language to convey my position.

Oh yeah, I also know that just saying something, doesn't make it so.

Oh yeah, I also know that emotional appeals about faith and God don't overule logic, common sense and peer-reviewed, validated, tested, fully accepted facts.

Oh yeah, I also know that I should go take a course or two in logic, science, history and math.

:)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #331 on: September 27, 2012, 03:38:46 PM »
Might I add, that everything you've just noted and everything you previously posted via mathematics is also very compelling.   Further, I agree with you....completely.....th e numbers just don't lie.  In addition, I agree with Necrosis, the probability of the flood occurring according to modern standards of mathematics and science is pretty much impossible.....no.....it is ridiculously, completely impossible LOL!  

So, why do I still persist with my God delusion when the evidence against the flood is stacked so freakin high?  Incredibly high!!   Again, I don't object to what you've presented.  Still, I have experienced the risen Christ in my life and that absolutely makes all the difference.  Look, I know the ole "God is great, he can make the impossible possible" doesn't hold water with y'all (no pun intended), but I have full assurance in the heart.  

Oh yeah, I know the heart is an organ...a muscle that pumps blood and doesn't express emotion or contain a soul.

Oh yeah, I also know that I need to use the appropriate language to convey my position.

Oh yeah, I also know that just saying something, doesn't make it so.

Oh yeah, I also know that emotional appeals about faith and God don't overule logic, common sense and peer-reviewed, validated, tested, fully accepted facts.

Oh yeah, I also know that I should go take a course or two in logic, science, history and math.

:)
That's it? You just got owned like that and you advise taking courses in logic, science, history and math? That's what he just owned you with.

Delete this post and try harder. You're embarrassing yourself.
G

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: September 28, 2012, 07:28:40 AM »
That's it? You just got owned like that and you advise taking courses in logic, science, history and math? That's what he just owned you with.

Delete this post and try harder. You're embarrassing yourself.
My suggestion would be to simply reread my post, but concentrate on my last sentence.  I have a feeling you skimmed my post and that's fair....I skim a lot of posts too. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: September 28, 2012, 07:41:12 AM »
lol i am not hypocrite. I am returning due where its due. I don't respect any of these atheists on here as they were sinister, rude, disrespectful, cyinical and sarcastic while boasting of their own self glorifying superiority. The picture was quite fitting. They showed not one ounce of respect in any of the threads relating to religion or God. They always come off as the supreme holders of 'evidences' against theists, yet when their beliefs are confronted they have nothing and are far more into lala land just angry and filled with hatred of those who believe in God. If some of them had the ability they would kill off all theists. Didn't one of them say those who believe in God are mentally diseased?

I had no intent of even talking to atheists on here as I know how they behave in 'debates' or discussions. However when they started being derogatory in theist threads I started responding.

Secondly I am disappointed in you man of steel. I guess the truth of what you believes comes out of you finally as well. I guess it angered you that I said that God is not a man and that God is not male in the God thread?

See unlike you, I would not ridicule Jesus as I believe in Jesus. I get angry and upset whenever someone ridicules Jesus, such as Israelis while no one here feels any remorse about that ironically. Atheists ridicule everyone who believes in God or anything related. So you are far more on their level than you think.

In the end, it changes nothing about Muhammad (pbuh) and who he was and what he did. Your lies and ridicule only show who you truly are.

My picture is a realistic reflection of what atheists are like on this forum subsection.

I'm gonna be honest here....I have no idea what you're referring to.  

Ridiculing Jesus?  Angry with you?    Haven't ridiculed my Lord and Savior and I'm not angry with you either.

I continue to speak with believers and nonbelievers because that's my responsibility as a Christian.  I've had all kinds of insults hurled my way, but I don't respond in kind because that doesn't represent Christ.  Some folks I will tune out when they start saying negative things about my family, but if they just attack me I'm fine with that because I know if we were in person it wouldn't happen.  If the back and forth online becomes absurb I'll stop sometimes then too.  

You know, you can still represent your beliefs and speak to others that oppose you...even those that vehemently oppose you...and continue to present compassion and love and kindness.  The Holy Spirit kinds my path, indwells me and has changed me....I didn't always feel this way.  For example, avxo doesn't agree with me, but I don't hate the man or intentionally act ugly to him because we disagree.  Sometimes he tells me he thinks I'm deluded, but that's ok.  Sometimes we inject sarcasm, but there's no anger.  avxo and other nonbelievers haven't had a personal encounter with the Holy Spirit so the perspective is very different from mine, but I'll continue to share regardless.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: September 28, 2012, 09:01:43 AM »

It's called freedom of speech.

Under the system you advocate, we would not be able to have any of these discussions.

Under a secular system all people are free to practice their religion and express their opinions, no matter how 'offensive'.
People are free to choose, no one has the right to tell anyone how to live their life: not the government, any religion or any person. As long as a person is not physically hurting another or stealing from them, then they can do as they wish.

There are MANY religions, many different cultures and races and everyone is FREE to do as they wish.

The problem comes in when one group tells everyone else how to live and is inflexible to debate, as a result everyone will single them out as they are disrupting everyone else's harmony and forcing them to follow another view.

This is the reason why the Romans persecuted the Christians; the Pagans were all content for everyone to be able to worship freely and how they wished but the Christians kept verbally attacking everyone else and took a militant stance in insisting everyone else convert.
The same can be said of certain other religions.

I don't care what Moslems do in their OWN countries, but they shouldn't try to interfere with my culture, if they don't like the West then they should go back to the Middle East.

And for what it's worth I'm against American and European military influence in the Middle East, they should pull everything out, seal their own borders and keep both cultures completely separate and let each do whatever they want in their OWN territories.
The Moslems can then have their own caliphate and do whatever they want.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #335 on: September 28, 2012, 10:22:40 AM »
You are disconnected from reality. You are not free unless you think being in a forest all by yourself in an isolated island doing whatever you desires command. And what you suggest is whether it's good for you, or bad for you, or good for society or bad for society.

What you are basically saying is you are 'freeeeeeee'. Well you're not.

Daily you are told what you can, cannot do, what you can see, not see, etc... Take media as an example.

Take government as an example. They are commanding you what you can and cannot do, believe, etc... man made laws that you must submit to.

Just a while ago homosexuality was punishable in US states. Today it's being legalized and you are forced to accept it whether you like it or not.

Again you don't really understand what freedom is, all you have is rhetoric of 'freedom freedom' just as most government politicians keep talking about while they keep taking away civil liberties.

And the last point yes we Muslims would love to have our caliphate back, be united, 50 something countries. We'd be the richest, the largest, benefiting each other and the world. However, we can't as your government keeps applying old colonialist tactics of divide and conquer, imposing secular dictators, bribing people, etc... First you leave and dismantle all your military bases all around the world. You have like a thousand+ military bases all around the world!

Lastly, you can't stop people from embracing Islam. I am not an arab or a desi (indian/pakistani), I am a pale white european lol. People are embracing islam in the west with not a single battle being fought. Why? Because unlike some of you that are allowing yourself to be spoon fed by the media and government... there are people out there that are seeking the truth.

Truth is frail and fragile in this age.. as liars and frauds, those who are least trustworthy are the ones that are in power and leading the masses.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: September 28, 2012, 10:41:32 AM »
You are disconnected from reality. You are not free unless you think being in a forest all by yourself in an isolated island doing whatever you desires command. And what you suggest is whether it's good for you, or bad for you, or good for society or bad for society.

That's a weird definition of freedom...

Asserting something doesn't make it so.

Daily you are told what you can, cannot do, what you can see, not see, etc... Take media as an example.

[I was gonna type something here, but the media didn't tell me what to type yet. I sent in an e-mail to Media HQ and am waiting for a reply.

Take government as an example. They are commanding you what you can and cannot do, believe, etc... man made laws that you must submit to.

That's an oversimplification. We all choose to live in a society and abide by certain rules because we derive benefits from it.

Just a while ago homosexuality was punishable in US states. Today it's being legalized and you are forced to accept it whether you like it or not.

I don't see how I'm forced to accept homosexuality, or why it should be any of my business how consenting adults choose to use their genitals and various body cavities.

Again you don't really understand what freedom is, all you have is rhetoric of 'freedom freedom' just as most government politicians keep talking about while they keep taking away civil liberties.

Whereas you do...

And the last point yes we Muslims would love to have our caliphate back, be united, 50 something countries. We'd be the richest, the largest, benefiting each other and the world. However, we can't as your government keeps applying old colonialist tactics of divide and conquer, imposing secular dictators, bribing people, etc... First you leave and dismantle all your military bases all around the world. You have like a thousand+ military bases all around the world!

Perhaps Allah could help? Surely bases, and bribes and secular dictators and old colonialist tactics by our government can't stop him. After all... He's mighty, wise. No? ;D

Lastly, you can't stop people from embracing Islam. I am not an arab or a desi (indian/pakistani), I am a pale white european lol. People are embracing islam in the west with not a single battle being fought. Why? Because unlike some of you that are allowing yourself to be spoon fed by the media and government... there are people out there that are seeking the truth.

I don't want to stop anyone from embracing Islam if they choose to do so. What I want is to not be forced to embrace Islam or to be forced to cater to Islam and Islamic sensitivities, which is what Muslims across the world are trying to do. Your religion is your religion - it doesn't bind or constraint me. And if what I do violates your religious precepts, well that's too fucking bad.

Truth is frail and fragile in this age.. as liars and frauds, those who are least trustworthy are the ones that are in power and leading the masses.

Such poetry!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #337 on: September 28, 2012, 10:54:24 AM »
Your sarcasm makes me not want to even respond to any of your garbage.

I don't see how I'm forced to accept homosexuality, or why it should be any of my business how consenting adults choose to use their genitals and various body cavities.

You are forced to believe this and accept this if it's made law. It is criminally punishable in some western countries now to even criticize homosexuality. Just one example. In the UK a priest said homosexuality is a sin and he was jailed for it. He appealed to the EU court of human rights (ironically).

In Canada likewise if you are not fined or jailed to a similar effect, you will be absolutely demonised in the media. While just a few years ago there was great opposition to homosexuality but the politics won in the other direction.

So yes you are told and forced to accept beliefs and dos and donts of society. You are not 'free' as your lala land definition of freedom instructs your brain to think.

You submit yourself to desires and man made law. I submit myself to God.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: September 28, 2012, 11:06:59 AM »
Your sarcasm makes me not want to even respond to any of your garbage.

So don't.

You are forced to believe this and accept this if it's made law.

How? I'm not forced to believe anything? I don't have to "accept" anything, except the fact that people have inherent freedoms that I cannot regulate to suit my whims. What consenting adults do for sex is their business, not mine.

It is criminally punishable in some western countries now to even criticize homosexuality. Just one example. In the UK a priest said homosexuality is a sin and he was jailed for it. He appealed to the EU court of human rights (ironically).

The UK is hardly an example of a free country these days. Arguably, it's never really been a free country.

In Canada likewise if you are not fined or jailed to a similar effect, you will be absolutely demonised in the media. While just a few years ago there was great opposition to homosexuality but the politics won in the other direction.

The media is free to criticize and demonize whomever they want for whatever reason they want. Isn't freedom wonderful?

So yes you are told and forced to accept beliefs and dos and donts of society. You are not 'free' as your lala land definition of freedom instructs your brain to think.

Oh well... if you say so. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go mourn the freedom I never had. ::)

You submit yourself to desires and man made law. I submit myself to God.

And that is the problem with not just you, but many other Muslims as well.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #339 on: September 28, 2012, 12:54:19 PM »
So you have a problem. You are telling others how they should or should not live their lives or what to or not to believe. Especially if they are Muslim. However you are saying you don't want others to question or tell YOUR culture whatever that is, what it should be or shouldnt be and what you should or not believe.

Quite amusing.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: September 28, 2012, 02:17:03 PM »

There obviously have to be some laws and they're generally one's that keep some degree of basic order, safety, enforce property rights etc and for the most part agreed upon.

And no-one is 'telling' me what to do, I'm free to think and do whatever I want as long as I'm not attacking or stealing from another.
This is convenient for everybody, so we accept these laws.
I can go where I want, watch what I want, read whatever I want and feel safe and free to do my own thing.

I also couldn't care less what another person's sexuality is.

As I said earlier you're free to do whatever you want just don't try to shove it down others throats.
Western culture has its own ways, if Moslems don't like this, then they can go to the Middle East and live under their imposed religious system.

Remember that in our countries we allow you to worship freely and voice your opinion.
The same cannot be said about most Arab/Moslem countries.....where Christians are often persecuted and prohibited from practicing their religion.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #341 on: September 28, 2012, 02:19:06 PM »
You are forced to accept homosexuality as legally binded law.

I don't want to be forced to accept homosexuality.

There are numerous things that are forced upon you. Don't fool yourself you are not free.

Can you spray swastikas randomly? No. There's limitations.

You are the ones trying to impose your 'values' upon Muslims, we are really not trying to impose anything on you except on ourselves and you have a problem with that. You have a problem with us explaining what we believe too.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: September 28, 2012, 03:33:43 PM »

How so? At best, all I'm forced to accept is that some people like using their genitals differently than I do.

Accept homosexuality? It's a fact of nature, your "acceptance" of it notwithstanding.

There are numerous things that are forced upon you. Don't fool yourself you are not free.

That's true. I can't get extra large sodas in New York anymore. :-\

I can spray them on mine. I can't spray them on other people's property. Sounds pretty free and reasonable to me.

You are the ones trying to impose your 'values' upon Muslims, we are really not trying to impose anything on you except on ourselves and you have a problem with that. You have a problem with us explaining what we believe too.

When have I tried to impose anything on you? As for problems, the only problem I have is with the general tendency most Muslims have to demand that I respect and comply with the precepts of their religions, followed by violence when I don't.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: September 29, 2012, 04:08:46 AM »

This just goes to show how evil the Moslem sect is. If it were up to you, you would probably want homosexuals killed.

Moslems hang or execute homosexuals.....maybe the West should do the same to Moslems for being Moslems and classify your people people as an abomination and a disease? How would you like that?

The question should be why should homosexuals be forced to accept you...?
Homosexuality at least occurs in nature but the policies of your sect do not and go against nature.

And no, I can't really spray anything randomly as everyone agrees this is good for basic public order and a civilized culture.

All other religions seem to be able to live in peace with each other except those of the Moslem sect who constantly seek to cause trouble and force everyone else to their ways.
Every single Moslem I've had met has tried to force their 'values' on me.

Romans used to shave their beards to distinguish themselves from Barbarians, and obviously some things haven't changed.

If Moslems want to live in a non-secular state then they must stay in the Middle East where everyone can persecute, kill and impose their cult and backwardness on each other and live in happiness.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: September 29, 2012, 07:07:55 AM »
My suggestion would be to simply reread my post, but concentrate on my last sentence.  I have a feeling you skimmed my post and that's fair....I skim a lot of posts too. 
You're right. My bad.

Maybe I need to take some reading comprehension classes.

See you on campus.
G

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #345 on: September 29, 2012, 09:24:24 AM »
This just goes to show how evil the Moslem sect is. If it were up to you, you would probably want homosexuals killed.

Moslems hang or execute homosexuals.....maybe the West should do the same to Moslems for being Moslems and classify your people people as an abomination and a disease? How would you like that?

The question should be why should homosexuals be forced to accept you...?
Homosexuality at least occurs in nature but the policies of your sect do not and go against nature.

And no, I can't really spray anything randomly as everyone agrees this is good for basic public order and a civilized culture.

All other religions seem to be able to live in peace with each other except those of the Moslem sect who constantly seek to cause trouble and force everyone else to their ways.

Every single Moslem I've had met has tried to force their 'values' on me.

Romans used to shave their beards to distinguish themselves from Barbarians, and obviously some things haven't changed.

If Moslems want to live in a non-secular state then they must stay in the Middle East where everyone can persecute, kill and impose their cult and backwardness on each other and live in happiness.

They have no problem fighting and hating on each other too.

Islam is a primitive backward religion

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: September 29, 2012, 09:50:40 AM »

Which one is forward looking?

Anyway, back to business...
G

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: September 29, 2012, 02:50:07 PM »

they are all primitive, the only one that is not is scientology, that shit's futuristic.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: September 30, 2012, 01:48:23 AM »

Yes, I should have said in 'relative' peace.

Islamists are however the only group currently deliberately targeting innocent civilians on a global scale using terrorism.

Who else is trying to blow-up passenger airlines? Nightclubs? Or just random areas where there are any innocent people...?
Global safety policies have had to be altered to cater to the actions of these maniacs which has generally made the world a shitter place.

And yes, their actions have repeatedly confirmed to be primitive and backwards.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #349 on: September 30, 2012, 10:50:24 AM »
lool i love seeing how angry and ignorant you are at the same time. It's amusing.

Ah Americans. Completely blind to the fact they are fucking up the world and murdering millions.