Author Topic: The Atheist Thread  (Read 89129 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: The Atheist Thread
« Reply #375 on: October 04, 2012, 03:06:52 PM »
Surah Dhariyat verse 56

"I have not created the jinn and men except for this that they should worship Me alone."

As such we strive to please God almighty. God gives us criterion of how to live in this life, to be grateful to him for all he has provided for us including our existence.

This life is nothing but a test for us and a temporary residence. As a result, for our sincere good deeds he will reward us and for our sins punish us in the after life.

What awaits us are things no eyes have seen, no ears have heard and no mind has conceived. The best we have to imagine what this will be like are similitudes to this world but magnified to unimaginable degrees. That will be the reward in the next life, an eternal life. A life of living similar to this but better, without suffering, without corruption, without prejudice, without jealousy, without any evil.

A person who suffered all their life in this world when shown for a second heaven will be asked if he ever suffered will say verily I have not. After having a taste of heaven for a mere second.

A person who boasted of pleasures in this life but denied God and did evil, debauchery and vain desires... when he will be given a second of hell, he will be asked has he enjoyed this temporary life the dunya, he will say verily I have not, I had no pleasure.

God calls this life just a game/entertainment and a past time:

And this worldly life is not but diversion and amusement. And indeed, the home of the Hereafter - that is the [eternal] life, if only they knew. Verse (29:64)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: October 05, 2012, 05:29:11 AM »
Only 1 million Muslims, such a shame, America is going to have to do better than that if humanity is to rid itself of the Islam Plague.  No wonder people criticise Obama, he has only managed to get rid of 1 Million Muslims, with Americas advanced weaponry, surely they could quadruple that in half the time.  And here I was thinking that we were beginning to make inroads on the eradication of Islam, only 1 million, jeeez, not nearly enough.  Oh well, I suppose that's 1 million less goat herding towel heads blabbing on about medieval shit nobody in the modern world gives a shit about, not too mention a decrease in terrorism and a reduction of beheading threats directed towards normal members of the public in their own countries by invading muslims.

Those killings aren't even from direct action but rather from the Moslems killing each other like primitive tribes people.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #377 on: October 05, 2012, 05:42:51 AM »
Surah Dhariyat verse 56

"I have not created the jinn and men except for this that they should worship Me alone."

As such we strive to please God almighty. God gives us criterion of how to live in this life, to be grateful to him for all he has provided for us including our existence.

This life is nothing but a test for us and a temporary residence. As a result, for our sincere good deeds he will reward us and for our sins punish us in the after life.

What awaits us are things no eyes have seen, no ears have heard and no mind has conceived. The best we have to imagine what this will be like are similitudes to this world but magnified to unimaginable degrees. That will be the reward in the next life, an eternal life. A life of living similar to this but better, without suffering, without corruption, without prejudice, without jealousy, without any evil.

A person who suffered all their life in this world when shown for a second heaven will be asked if he ever suffered will say verily I have not. After having a taste of heaven for a mere second.

A person who boasted of pleasures in this life but denied God and did evil, debauchery and vain desires... when he will be given a second of hell, he will be asked has he enjoyed this temporary life the dunya, he will say verily I have not, I had no pleasure.

And this worldly life is not but diversion and amusement. And indeed, the home of the Hereafter - that is the [eternal] life, if only they knew. Verse (29:64)
I am grateful to God for ensuring the West is superior and regularly destroys Muslims for practicing an evil ideology called Islam.  Thanks God!  Keep up the Good work slaughtering evil Muslims
V

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #378 on: October 06, 2012, 10:50:09 PM »
Surah Dhariyat verse 56

Why would he demand that he be worshipped, and make that the exclusive purpose of "jinn" and men? Sounds like Allah is very insecure and he wants some reassurance.

Actually, no. According to Surah Dhariyat verse 56, which you conveniently just posted above, life is all about kissing ass.

So to imagine what awaits us, which is unimaginable, all we have to do imagine things we know and magnify them to unimaginable degrees? I can't even begin to imagine how you could put this together. Kudos. You're quite imaginative.

Yeah... right... ::)

You're right. It's all fun and games... just fun and games. Eight-year olds begging to die to end the suffering from cancer?? It's fun and games... Children dying of hunger or malnutrition by the dozen? It's fun and games... Women attacked and horribly burned with acid? It's fun and games... Children sold, branded soldiers and used as cannon fodder? It's fun and games...

YOU DISGUST AND OFFEND ME.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: October 06, 2012, 11:36:43 PM »
A_Ahmed is a delusional clown along with the rest of his Muslim brethren.  Muslims are busy making other peoples life and their afterlife a shithole,   My hope is in the after life, they have finally found a way to deal with the crazy Muslims.  My idea of heaven is presiding over a massive fire pit where I get to throw the newly deceased muslims in too so they won't be any bother to the other patrons there.
V

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #380 on: October 13, 2012, 10:50:14 AM »
G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: October 13, 2012, 10:52:02 AM »
G

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #382 on: October 14, 2012, 12:07:59 PM »

Rules for slavery regarding Israel in the OT had nothing to do with the antebellum South or the slavery they were delivered from in Egypt.  Two entirely different things....one was forced (antebellum South and Egypt) and the other was voluntary/customary for debt payment (Israel).  One was about inhumanity (antebellum South and Egypt) and one was about the preservation of humanity and rights of the servant/slave while working off individual or family debt (Israel).  The word "slave" is always incorrecty associated with the antebellum South...just not the case for OT Israel.  I could on, but I'll stop for now.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: October 15, 2012, 03:36:22 AM »
Rules for slavery regarding Israel in the OT had nothing to do with the antebellum South or the slavery they were delivered from in Egypt.  Two entirely different things....one was forced (antebellum South and Egypt) and the other was voluntary/customary for debt payment (Israel).  One was about inhumanity (antebellum South and Egypt) and one was about the preservation of humanity and rights of the servant/slave while working off individual or family debt (Israel).  The word "slave" is always incorrecty associated with the antebellum South...just not the case for OT Israel.  I could on, but I'll stop for now.
So you're saying that a human being could take the bible and twist it to his or her own ends?

Well, I'm shocked. Hope this never happens again.
G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: October 15, 2012, 06:55:40 AM »
You know it's true.

G

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: October 15, 2012, 12:19:30 PM »
So you're saying that a human being could take the bible and twist it to his or her own ends?

Well, I'm shocked. Hope this never happens again.

Well people absolutely twist things, but no twisting in this regard.  Critics of the bible and especially the idea of OT slavery in Israel don't understand what was occurring.  The word "slavery" is read and immediately associated with torture, death camps, inhumane treatment of people, working like dogs, abuse of men/women/children.....absolutely not what was happening in OT Israel.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #386 on: October 15, 2012, 01:14:00 PM »
This... I could go for a 500 or 1000 year lifespan: imagine what you could learn, what you could do. But at some point, eternity would get boring. What good is living if you've done everything there is to do and learned everything there is to learn. And it would only take a finite amount of time to do those things.

^^^ LOL !!!!!

YOUR ASSUMING THAT KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, AND HAPPINESS ARE ALL FINITE IN NATURE, YOU FOOL.

I don't buy this answer. To date no one has been able to formulate a cogent argument explaining why god would create us, only to put us through a test and judge us, punishing us if we fail. And it gets even worse when you throw omniscience into the mix.

STOP THINKING IN TERMS OF WHAT "THE BIBLE" TELLS YOU. OPEN UP YOUR MIND, JACKASS!!!  ;D  ;D  YOU CANT THINK OF ANY REASON WHY AN ETERNAL BEING MIGHT WANT SOME COMPANY ??  ;)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #387 on: October 15, 2012, 01:16:18 PM »
This... I could go for a 500 or 1000 year lifespan: imagine what you could learn, what you could do. But at some point, eternity would get boring. What good is living if you've done everything there is to do and learned everything there is to learn. And it would only take a finite amount of time to do those things.

^^^ LOL !!!!!

YOUR ASSUMING THAT KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, AND HAPPINESS ARE ALL FINITE IN NATURE, YOU FOOL.

I don't buy this answer. To date no one has been able to formulate a cogent argument explaining why god would create us, only to put us through a test and judge us, punishing us if we fail. And it gets even worse when you throw omniscience into the mix.

STOP THINKING IN TERMS OF WHAT "THE BIBLE" TELLS YOU. OPEN UP YOUR MIND, JACKASS!!!  ;D  ;D  YOU CANT THINK OF ANY REASON WHY AN ETERNAL BEING MIGHT WANT SOME COMPANY ??  ;)

You're right. It's all fun and games... just fun and games. Eight-year olds begging to die to end the suffering from cancer?? It's fun and games... Children dying of hunger or malnutrition by the dozen? It's fun and games... Women attacked and horribly burned with acid? It's fun and games... Children sold, branded soldiers and used as cannon fodder? It's fun and games...

YOU DISGUST AND OFFEND ME.

THE FUNNY THING IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SPIRITUAL OPTIMISM OFTEN TIMES COMES FROM THOSE INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE SUFFERED THROUGH SUCH ATROCITIES  ;)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #388 on: October 15, 2012, 01:19:05 PM »
Surah Dhariyat verse 56

BLASPHEMOUS BULLSHIT !!!   ANY GOD THAT MIGHT EXIST IS NOT SOME INSECURE, JEALOUS LITTLE BITCH WHO CREATED HUMANBEINGS FOR THE REASON OF GAINING WORSHIP.  FUCKING BLASPHEMOUS BULLSHIT I TELL YOU!!!! 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #389 on: October 15, 2012, 01:21:27 PM »
First of all, why judge at all? Second, the "accordingly" is nonsense. Sin is sin, and the wages of sin is death.
  OH LOOK!!!  AVXO KNOWS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS!!! THAT MEANS HE MUST BE A GOOD PERSON TO GO TO FOR YOUR ARGUMENTS AGAINST THE EXISTENCE OF GOD!!!   LOL!!!!   ;D   HEY, JACKASSS!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!  BIBLE WAS CREATED BY MAN!!! NOT GOD!!!! WHY YOU TALK ABOUT MANS CREATION IN A DISCUSSION ABOUT GOD IS FUCKING STUPID AS SHIT!!!!!   

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #390 on: October 15, 2012, 01:24:21 PM »

^^^ LOL !!!!!

This made me laugh for ten minutes straight.  ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #391 on: October 15, 2012, 02:03:05 PM »
It took 16 pages and 5 months for tdongz to discover this thread and all he can do is post misspelled incoherent ramblings in capitals. ::) No surprise.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #392 on: October 15, 2012, 02:36:16 PM »
It took 16 pages and 5 months for tdongz to discover this thread and all he can do is post misspelled incoherent ramblings in capitals. ::) No surprise.
go ahead and make your first post in response to my comments.. im  eagerly awaiting the beginning of our discussion..  :)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: October 15, 2012, 05:28:11 PM »
G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: October 15, 2012, 05:31:44 PM »
G

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: October 15, 2012, 10:39:13 PM »
V

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: October 16, 2012, 08:49:36 AM »
G

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: October 16, 2012, 11:09:02 AM »

The animals were sent by God not gathered by Noah.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #398 on: October 16, 2012, 12:13:38 PM »
The animals were sent by God not gathered by Noah.

I am not sure if you believe in a literal interpretation of the Bible. I assume you do. Do you really believe that a ship large enough to fit two of everything classified under the "Animalia" kingdom could have been constructed?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: October 16, 2012, 12:45:09 PM »
I am not sure if you believe in a literal interpretation of the Bible. I assume you do. Do you really believe that a ship large enough to fit two of everything classified under the "Animalia" kingdom could have been constructed?

You don't?