Author Topic: The Atheist Thread  (Read 89633 times)

stingray

• Getbig III
Re: The trouble with atheism
« Reply #500 on: March 25, 2013, 08:10:26 PM »
Dont sook you baby.

You rant about islam, so i rant about your agnoticsm.

Dont cry.

You dont even know what you are.First your a atheist, then your agnostic, then you say people who beleive in god are cowards.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #501 on: March 25, 2013, 08:15:43 PM »
Dont sook you baby.

You rant about islam, so i rant about your agnoticsm.

Dont cry.

what is agnoticsm? And non-muslims have no need to cry, we are the dominant culture on the planet, and our religion doesn't even demand that we be dominant like Islam does.  It must suck to be part of a Religion that calls to dominate and not be dominated and yet they are The Western Worlds Bitch, we do whatever we want to Muslim Countries, if they piss us off, we invade and dominate them.  Muslims are a great source of comedy, they rage like they are tough guys, yet they crumble like an old wall when called to fight.  I actually feel sorry for you, like I said, it is my compassion for humanity that sees me try and help you, you are a victim of Islam, you just don't recognise it.  I will continue trying to help you.
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #502 on: March 25, 2013, 08:22:51 PM »
what is agnoticsm? And non-muslims have no need to cry, we are the dominant culture on the planet, and our religion doesn't even demand that we be dominant like Islam does.  It must suck to be part of a Religion that calls to dominate and not be dominated and yet they are The Western Worlds Bitch, we do whatever we want to Muslim Countries, if they piss us off, we invade and dominate them.  Muslims are a great source of comedy, they rage like they are tough guys, yet they crumble like an old wall when called to fight.  I actually feel sorry for you, like I said, it is my compassion for humanity that sees me try and help you, you are a victim of Islam, you just don't recognise it.  I will continue trying to help you.

Your compassion?

Joke right?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: March 25, 2013, 08:27:47 PM »
Your compassion?

Joke right?
No. Muslims need tons of compassion, for they will treat you violently and with aggression, even when trying to help them.  Saving Muslims is like  helping an injured cat, they will lash out at you.  Like I have said before, must people just look at Muslims as dirty, ignorant potential terrorists that are beyond help and leave them in their decrepit state, I on the other hand believe that underneath their hard shell of hatred and contempt for life and humanity, their is a glimmer of hope, much like Luke Skywalker viewed his father Darth Vader, Luke never gave up on that evil old bastard.
V

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #504 on: March 25, 2013, 08:52:11 PM »
Believe it or not, the Lord Jesus Christ has performed a wonderful work in my heart and I truly care about the Muslims, agnostics, atheists, Christians, undecideds, etc....on this board and want desperately for all to experience the love of Christ in their lives like I have.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #505 on: March 25, 2013, 10:05:37 PM »
Believe it or not, the Lord Jesus Christ has performed a wonderful work in my heart and I truly care about the Muslims, agnostics, atheists, Christians, undecideds, etc....on this board and want desperately for all to experience the love of Christ in their lives like I have.

But jesus didnt care about everybody,

Jesus only came to the jewish tribes, not the whole world to be followed,

Matthew 10:5-6

These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not,But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

And he didnt care about everybody, because again he came only to help the jews,

Matthew 15:22-26

And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: March 25, 2013, 10:13:54 PM »

These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not,But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

^^^^ This is why MUSLIMS are HATED ! Somebody reaches out to them and true to Muslim form they do everything to heap scorn and hate on them.  ISLAM = HATE
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #507 on: March 25, 2013, 10:21:04 PM »
^^^^ This is why MUSLIMS are HATED ! Somebody reaches out to them and true to Muslim form they do everything to heap scorn and hate on them.  ISLAM = HATE

Was I talking to you?

I don't hate Christianity, I'd be happy to have dinner with mos.just because I don't agree with the Christian doctrine, doesn't mean I hate them.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #508 on: March 25, 2013, 10:29:13 PM »

Why you defending Christianity?

Didn't you say people who follow god are cowards?

So are Christians cowards?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: March 25, 2013, 10:56:54 PM »
Why you defending Christianity?

Didn't you say people who follow god are cowards?

So are Christians cowards?
I am defending decency, something Muslims are not familiar with.  And regardless of what I feel towards people who believe in a GOD, Man of Steel is actually influenced in a positive way by his religion, he has used it as a vehicle towards becoming a better human being, more tolerant and open, he overtly shows compassion and kindness.  These are qualities that Muslims lack, Muslims present themselves as arrogant, insecure, envious, petty and violent, and to top it off they have zero self awareness, this combination proves that ISLAM negatively impacts on a humans character, it separates them from humanity and leads them to be despised for their wickedness, ignorance and intolerance.  If ISLAM was responsible for creating good people, nobody would have a problem with it, but ISLAM and arseholes are drawn to one another like moths to a flame.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: March 25, 2013, 10:59:08 PM »
Was I talking to you?

I don't hate Christianity, I'd be happy to have dinner with mos.just because I don't agree with the Christian doctrine, doesn't mean I hate them.
A Christian offered you Goodwill, and then you immediately responded by Insulting the son of his GOD, something a Muslim would want to kill you for.  Muslims hypocrisy knows no limits.
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #511 on: March 25, 2013, 11:06:24 PM »
lol at e-kul trying to act like he loves christians when he is just trying to attack islam and muslims in his rage. Turns around and goes and talks crap about christians once Muslims are not around. Typical. You've already made filthy comments and posted filthy pictures ridiculing all faiths in the atheist thread before. You're such a sociopathic psychopathic freak man. You need some professional help.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: March 25, 2013, 11:08:12 PM »
lol at e-kul trying to act like he loves christians when he is just trying to attack islam and muslims in his rage. Turns around and goes and talks crap about christians once Muslims are not around. Typical. You've already made filthy comments and posted filthy pictures ridiculing all faiths in the atheist thread before. You're such a sociopathic psychopathic freak man. You need some professional help.
I own your mind a-ahmed.  The moderators have told me what a cry baby sook you are and you have even had me blocked from some of your threads (a sure sign of my dominance over you)  Real Men can tolerate criticism and a difference of opinion, Muslims act like spoilt children when confronted with such things.
V

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: March 26, 2013, 08:01:30 AM »

Hey stingray,

I think what would be helpful here is a bit of context.   

Christ left divine glory and limited himself to that of an ordinary man in order to live the perfect human life and become the perfect sacrifice for all.  Christ perfectly lived out Mosaic law and fulfilled OT prophecy concerning the coming Messiah.  The law of Moses was meant to reveal sin in our lives, while the gospel’s new covenant is meant to saves us from that sin (Christ's sinless life and perfect death and resurrection).  Make no mistake that Christ’s kingdom was established through his chosen people in the Israelites.  That said, Christ began to establish his ministry by first narrowing his focus around the most potentially, receptive audience; in this case, the very same Jews the initial kingdom was established upon.  The word gospel means “good news” because Christ came to save the world, but first he came to fulfill the law by living the perfect, sinless life in order to become the perfect sacrifice and establish a new covenant in which jew and gentile alike are saved by grace through faith…this is the good news for all.  These verses didn’t permanently limit the scope of his ministry to only the Jews…they simply outline the initial scope of his ministry.  The NT clearly affirms again and again that Christ came to the save the world, but that his followers would be the salt and light in the world.  Again, Christ just started his ministry focusing on  the audience through which prophecy was established and would be fulfilled.  Then he established the new covenant for the world with his death on Calvary’s cross and resurrection thereafter.   

The passage about the Canaanite woman emphasizes a test of faith and the Canaanite woman passed with flying colors because the verses that were excluded in your previous post indicate that Christ immediately healed her daughter and fully acknowledged the Canaanite woman’s faith in him.  It shows that despite Christ’s initial focus in his ministry on the jews that any that came to him in faith would be accepted as that was the final and complete scope and purpose of his overall ministry….to save the world. 

Here are the missing verses from the passage:
Matthew 15:27-28
27 She replied, “That’s true, Lord, but even dogs are allowed to eat the scraps that fall beneath their masters’ table.”
28 “Dear woman,” Jesus said to her, “your faith is great. Your request is granted.” And her daughter was instantly healed.

Luke 24:40-49
40 As he spoke, he showed them his hands and his feet.

41 Still they stood there in disbelief, filled with joy and wonder. Then he asked them, “Do you have anything here to eat?” 42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish, 43 and he ate it as they watched.

44 Then he said, “When I was with you before, I told you that everything written about me in the law of Moses and the prophets and in the Psalms must be fulfilled.” 45 Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures. 46 And he said, “Yes, it was written long ago that the Messiah would suffer and die and rise from the dead on the third day. 47 It was also written that this message would be proclaimed in the authority of his name to all the nations, beginning in Jerusalem: ‘There is forgiveness of sins for all who repent.’ 48 You are witnesses of all these things.

49 “And now I will send the Holy Spirit, just as my Father promised. But stay here in the city until the Holy Spirit comes and fills you with power from heaven.”

John 3:17
17 God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: March 26, 2013, 09:27:43 AM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: March 26, 2013, 09:51:11 AM »
I don't recall calling ahmed a "cry baby sook"....I didn't actually know what the term "sook" meant....had to google that LOL.   Admittedly the reports to moderator were becoming excessive, but the back and forth nonsense on top of that caused me to lock the thread temporarily.  

Honestly, had Ron addressed the reports himself he might've deleted the thread altogether and simply been done with it.  He's done it before and will do it again...so consider that possibility when reporting to moderator.  Sometimes you'll get more than you bargained for and there's nothing myself or butterbean can do about it.  Ron doesn't have the time to cater to everyone's little "butthurts".

Hey, mods have locked and deleted threads on me before for gettin outta hand....I used to be a lead Squad member afterall LOL!!

You know, E-kul and I don't agree on everything (and may never will), but I can speak to the man without gettin crazy.  I understand him quite a bit better now.....makes a world of difference.  I've made the mistake of not doing so in the past and it's cost me.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Re: The Atheist Thread
« Reply #516 on: March 31, 2013, 04:36:18 AM »

V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: April 21, 2013, 03:33:58 AM »
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: April 21, 2013, 03:38:21 AM »
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: April 21, 2013, 03:40:23 AM »
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: April 21, 2013, 11:30:58 AM »
For those who apologise for Muslims and claim their is moderate Islam, watch this BBC documentary about how ISLAM is deliberately deceiving others and presenting themselves as moderates yet preaching extremist attitudes and a goal of overtaking Western nations.  This is serious business and should not be taken lightly, to do so will only see many more innocent people in the west killed by what you think are ordinary moderate Muslims.

This is the second documentary made, I couldn't find the first one simply called "undercover mosque", but if you can, watch that one as well.

and watch here after the Government and the Police were forced to apologise to the filmakers after they slandered the documentary.  Muslims did the usual trick of pretending they were the victims after they were caught out lecturing the most bile and disgusting Islamic teachings, and that the film-makers had unfairly edited the documentary to portray them in a bad light.  After the producers of the film took the government to Court, they won, and the Crown apologised.  It is truly sad that well meaning but naive people keep apologising for extremists, but that is the situation we find ourselves in, my only hope is that one day the trusting attitude of the West finally comes to recognise the deliberate deceptiveness of ISLAM and how they have been duped by Muslims.  Hopefully before to many more people get slaughtered.

V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #521 on: May 08, 2013, 11:09:59 PM »
So atheists do have a heart.

Stephen Hawking boycotting Israel in solidarity with Palestine

Cambridge - The world's most famous scientist has announced that he will boycott an upcoming Israeli conference to show solidarity with Palestinian academics and protest Israeli's oppressive occupation of Palestine.

The BBC reports that renowned British theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking is supporting the worldwide academic boycott of Israel on the "unanimous advice" of his Palestinian contacts.

According to a statement published by the British Committee for the Universities of Palestine (BRICUP):
 Professor Stephen Hawking has declined his invitation to attend the Israeli Presidential Conference Facing Tomorrow 2013, due to take place in Jerusalem on 18-20 June. This is his independent decision to respect the boycott, based on his knowledge of Palestine, and on the unanimous advice of his own academic contacts there.

Hawking, 71, had originally planned to attend the conference and criticize the Israeli government in a speech, but decided not to travel to Israel. Part of the reason for this is that he is in very poor health.

Hawking joins a growing number of British personalities who have rejected invitations to visit Israel.

Former Pink Floyd front man Roger Waters is the most famous Briton to boycott Israel, accusing the Israeli government of "running an apartheid regime" and "laying waste to most of Lebanon."

The Israel apartheid analogy has been made by South African apartheid survivor and Nobel Peace laureate Desmond Tutu, as well as his fellow Nobel Peace Prize winners Jimmy Carter, the former US president, and Mairead Maguire, an Irish peace activist. Some critics go even further and accuse Israel of ethnically cleansing Palestinians by continued illegal settler colonization of the occupied West Bank.

In 2010, rocker Elvis Costello cancelled two scheduled concerts in Israel, citing the "deplorable conditions that visit intimidation, humiliation or much worse on Palestinian civilians."

Super-producer Brian Eno, singer Annie Lennox-- who described Israel's 2008-09 Gaza offensive as "pornography of destruction"-- and award-winning filmmaker Mike Leigh have also boycotted Israel.
 Last year, American music legend Stevie Wonder also canceled a scheduled US fund-raising performance benefiting the Israel Defense Forces (IDF).

In the academic world, the Teachers' Union of Ireland last month became the first European lecturers' association to back a boycott of Israel, denouncing "Israeli militarism, occupation and apartheid." In the United States, the Association for Asian American Studies also voted last month to support a boycott of Israeli academic institutions "in protest of the illegal occupation of Palestine," among other crimes and human rights violations. The group is the first US-based academic association to support the boycot, divestment and sanction (BDS) movement.

The Raw Story reports that although Hawking has visited Israel four times in the past, most recently in 2006, he has since become a vocal critic of the Jewish State's policies and actions. He called the 2008-09 'Cast Lead' invasion of Gaza "plain out of proportion," adding that "the situation is like that of (apartheid) South Africa before 1990 and cannot continue."

Israel supporters reacted angrily to Hawking's decision to boycott Israel.

"The academic boycott against Israel is in our view outrageous and improper, certainly for someone for whom the spirit of liberty lies at the basis of his human and academic mission," Israel Maimon, chairman of the Israeli Presidential Conference, said in a statement.

"Rather than caving in to pressure from political extremists, active participation in such events is a far more constructive way to promote progress and peace," Daniel Taub, the Israeli ambassador to the United Kingdom, is quoted by the BBC.

Shurat HaDin, an Israeli legal center that represents victims of terrorism, called Hawking a hypocrite for boycotting Israel while using Israeli technology in his communication system.

"Hawking's decision to join the boycott of Israel is quite hypocritical for an individual who prides himself on his whole intellectual accomplishment," a representative of Shurat HaDin is quoted in the Guardian. "His whole computer-based communications system runs on a chip designed by Israel's Intel team. I suggest if he truly wants to pull out of Israel he should also pull out his Intel Core i7 from his tablet."

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: May 09, 2013, 01:19:10 AM »
So atheists do have a heart.

Stephen Hawking boycotting Israel in solidarity with Palestine

Cambridge - The world's most famous scientist has announced that he will boycott an upcoming Israeli conference to show solidarity with Palestinian academics and protest Israeli's oppressive occupation of Palestine.

The BBC reports that renowned British theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking is supporting the worldwide academic boycott of Israel on the "unanimous advice" of his Palestinian contacts.

According to a statement published by the British Committee for the Universities of Palestine (BRICUP):
 Professor Stephen Hawking has declined his invitation to attend the Israeli Presidential Conference Facing Tomorrow 2013, due to take place in Jerusalem on 18-20 June. This is his independent decision to respect the boycott, based on his knowledge of Palestine, and on the unanimous advice of his own academic contacts there.

Hawking, 71, had originally planned to attend the conference and criticize the Israeli government in a speech, but decided not to travel to Israel. Part of the reason for this is that he is in very poor health.

Hawking joins a growing number of British personalities who have rejected invitations to visit Israel.

Former Pink Floyd front man Roger Waters is the most famous Briton to boycott Israel, accusing the Israeli government of "running an apartheid regime" and "laying waste to most of Lebanon."

The Israel apartheid analogy has been made by South African apartheid survivor and Nobel Peace laureate Desmond Tutu, as well as his fellow Nobel Peace Prize winners Jimmy Carter, the former US president, and Mairead Maguire, an Irish peace activist. Some critics go even further and accuse Israel of ethnically cleansing Palestinians by continued illegal settler colonization of the occupied West Bank.

In 2010, rocker Elvis Costello cancelled two scheduled concerts in Israel, citing the "deplorable conditions that visit intimidation, humiliation or much worse on Palestinian civilians."

Super-producer Brian Eno, singer Annie Lennox-- who described Israel's 2008-09 Gaza offensive as "pornography of destruction"-- and award-winning filmmaker Mike Leigh have also boycotted Israel.
 Last year, American music legend Stevie Wonder also canceled a scheduled US fund-raising performance benefiting the Israel Defense Forces (IDF).

In the academic world, the Teachers' Union of Ireland last month became the first European lecturers' association to back a boycott of Israel, denouncing "Israeli militarism, occupation and apartheid." In the United States, the Association for Asian American Studies also voted last month to support a boycott of Israeli academic institutions "in protest of the illegal occupation of Palestine," among other crimes and human rights violations. The group is the first US-based academic association to support the boycot, divestment and sanction (BDS) movement.

The Raw Story reports that although Hawking has visited Israel four times in the past, most recently in 2006, he has since become a vocal critic of the Jewish State's policies and actions. He called the 2008-09 'Cast Lead' invasion of Gaza "plain out of proportion," adding that "the situation is like that of (apartheid) South Africa before 1990 and cannot continue."

Israel supporters reacted angrily to Hawking's decision to boycott Israel.

"The academic boycott against Israel is in our view outrageous and improper, certainly for someone for whom the spirit of liberty lies at the basis of his human and academic mission," Israel Maimon, chairman of the Israeli Presidential Conference, said in a statement.

"Rather than caving in to pressure from political extremists, active participation in such events is a far more constructive way to promote progress and peace," Daniel Taub, the Israeli ambassador to the United Kingdom, is quoted by the BBC.

Shurat HaDin, an Israeli legal center that represents victims of terrorism, called Hawking a hypocrite for boycotting Israel while using Israeli technology in his communication system.

"Hawking's decision to join the boycott of Israel is quite hypocritical for an individual who prides himself on his whole intellectual accomplishment," a representative of Shurat HaDin is quoted in the Guardian. "His whole computer-based communications system runs on a chip designed by Israel's Intel team. I suggest if he truly wants to pull out of Israel he should also pull out his Intel Core i7 from his tablet."

He pulled out due to medical reasons.  This is just more Muslim lies and propaganda, when will you gullible Muslims wake up to the way deceitful Muslims work.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/05/bds-lied-about-stephen-hawking-joining-anti-israel-academic-boycott/
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #523 on: May 09, 2013, 01:28:31 AM »
He pulled out due to medical reasons.  This is just more Muslim lies and propaganda, when will you gullible Muslims wake up to the way deceitful Muslims work.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/05/bds-lied-about-stephen-hawking-joining-anti-israel-academic-boycott/

Am i the journalist that wrote it?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: May 11, 2013, 06:14:46 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V