Author Topic: Claims That gh15 is now Putting Bounties on Mods Heads  (Read 9086 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Claims That gh15 is now Putting Bounties on Mods Heads
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2012, 01:29:20 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2012, 01:32:00 PM »
The good thing is these morons come here with this shit now,and  they get smacked around for a couple of pages and leave

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2012, 01:35:51 PM »
The good thing is these morons come here with this shit now,and  they get smacked around for a couple of pages and leave
They just do it so they have something to talk about over there.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2012, 11:39:57 AM »

^this

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2012, 11:51:36 AM »
I honestly can't believe I bought into this guys bullshit for a few months.  The level of Dick riding by apply is honestly disgusting. It fucking deeply bothers me I put this child onto the best supplier online. The funny thing is I always thought he was a troll. I was genuinely surprised to find out his posts are serious.

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2012, 04:11:21 PM »
Applycock here and swallower are both scumbags.
~

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2012, 05:41:16 PM »
good to see Apply8.5InchesInMyAss and SwallowsBros are backpeddaling now...bunch of fucking little girls

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2012, 07:00:51 PM »
leave swab alone... calling out swabler lol, wtf are u talking about, what is swabler gonna tell you?

there's no bounty on anybody's head, what he is after is information, and he has many tools at his disposal including hackers

what u need to do is look up the posting historu of a guy named division, what u gotta know is that most of th einformation on ww has already been gathered from a "friend" of his who flipped him like a pancake

and something ron should know, it's apparent arnold jr has ties to both ip and alin... i mean that's the 2 biggest drug dealers/scammers in the whole internet bb scene, and they both have own real estate in his mind, most likely bought with hgh

I don't have any friends on this forum that I know personally! nobody has my real addy. hell what would it matter? I have never had any control deliverys . so not sure what you are talking about?everybody knows what state and city I live in! if they have read my posts. I never hid this info.

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2012, 07:03:22 PM »
leave swab alone... calling out swabler lol, wtf are u talking about, what is swabler gonna tell you?

there's no bounty on anybody's head, what he is after is information, and he has many tools at his disposal including hackers

what u need to do is look up the posting historu of a guy named division, what u gotta know is that most of th einformation on ww has already been gathered from a "friend" of his who flipped him like a pancake

and something ron should know, it's apparent arnold jr has ties to both ip and alin... i mean that's the 2 biggest drug dealers/scammers in the whole internet bb scene, and they both have own real estate in his mind, most likely bought with hgh

you should just got your ass off the boards! You admitted you are just some twink who knows nothing about steroids but likes to run their big mouth!someone definately living with mommy and daddy!