Author Topic: Try to look at this picture and not laugh - Avengers  (Read 15149 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Try to look at this picture and not laugh - Avengers
« on: May 05, 2012, 02:59:55 PM »
see if you can looks at this for 30 seconds without laughing

god, where to even start, anyone seeing these 3 walking towards them would just laugh, on the far left epic thousand yard stare on 5 foot 6 136 lb ear-width-clavicled twink proudly flexing his sleeveless 14.3 inch, 2 weeks of working out on a bowflex 'guns', then a walking parody, blue spandex penis headed fagggot in a clown suit and lastly a silly bitch with a tough guy face whose 'power' is owning a glock.

im probably going to see this movie but god they look stupid

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Try to look at this picture and not laugh
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 03:01:19 PM »
The hairdresser on the left throws off the pic.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 03:05:14 PM »
I'd throw a hump in Scarlett.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 03:09:04 PM »

who's the slut ??

I think she sexy. Good hair to cum also  :P

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 03:19:52 PM »
Honestly, Id be surprised if those guns were breaking 13, 14.3 is way too generous.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 03:22:15 PM »
Honestly, Id be surprised if those guns were breaking 13, 14.3 is way too generous.

Probably some makeup on the delts to highlight the "cuts" I wager.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2012, 03:35:05 PM »
Captain America is the shitiest superhero, right after superman. Fuck that noise.

yeah, he doesn't do a lot in the film compared to iron man who carries.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2012, 06:24:29 PM »
yeah, he doesn't do a lot in the film compared to iron man who carries.

lol what can he do, hes just a man in a clown suit...i dont get it theres 3 characters with incredible powers (hulk, iron man, thor) then theres just him and some bitch who...is just a woman with a handgun..rofl

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2012, 08:33:57 PM »
lol what can he do, hes just a man in a clown suit...i dont get it theres 3 characters with incredible powers (hulk, iron man, thor) then theres just him and some bitch who...is just a woman with a handgun..rofl

he's strong and can jump far from the serum... did you not watch captain america?

but in the final battles in avengers they're fighting flying shit so he's pretty much left up a creek without a paddle.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2012, 09:14:07 PM »
They should've kept captain Americas suit from the first movie

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2012, 09:51:53 PM »
  :D

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2012, 10:14:56 PM »
They should've kept captain Americas suit from the first movie

x2. that was a less cheesy look.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2012, 12:28:20 AM »
Whatsisname Renner is a good actor. Superheroes don't need 26 inch guns because it's made up fantasy land, would a superhero with massive guns be stronger than a superhero with regular guns? Would that make it any more realistic when they pick up a bus or something?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2012, 01:05:34 AM »
Why do they need some broad in the mix? Chicks need to just sit back and watch the dudes save the world. Maybe throw on some spaghetti for when it's over and it's time for the boys to re-carb.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2012, 02:26:47 AM »
agree, can't stand female lead films, salt, sucker punch, tomb raider no thanks. Hate chicks trying to look tough.
Why do they need some broad in the mix? Chicks need to just sit back and watch the dudes save the world. Maybe throw on some spaghetti for when it's over and it's time for the boys to re-carb.

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2012, 03:00:54 AM »
see if you can looks at this for 30 seconds without laughing

god, where to even start, anyone seeing these 3 walking towards them would just laugh, on the far left epic thousand yard stare on 5 foot 6 136 lb ear-width-clavicled twink proudly flexing his sleeveless 14.3 inch, 2 weeks of working out on a bowflex 'guns', then a walking parody, blue spandex penis headed fagggot in a clown suit and lastly a silly bitch with a tough guy face whose 'power' is owning a glock.

im probably going to see this movie but god they look stupid

I feel sorry for the kids who watch these clowns and think hes cool I want to be like him, atleast with arnold and sly you had something to aspire to. Fuck I was bigger than the hair dresser on the left before puberty then after I was bigger that capt America. As for scarlet she looks a bit fat, dont get me wrong Ï like a bitch with an arse but she doesnt look like she has even trained for the role. Michelle Phifer as catwoman was fitter looking.

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2012, 03:38:45 AM »
im a fan of these new marvel movies.i see your point.this generation is more estro fillled and scrawny.holywood has been trying to get away from big muscles  for whatever reason.evans had much more size in the captain america movie also.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2012, 03:46:10 AM »

Because unlike getbig the rest of the world acknowledges womankind, and would prefer the movie not to be a total sword-fest.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2012, 03:58:22 AM »
Because unlike getbig the rest of the world acknowledges womankind, and would prefer the movie not to be a total sword-fest.

:D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2012, 04:07:07 AM »
I was doubful at first, thinking it was a very bad choice putting Renner as Hawkeye, but after seeing the movie, he is quite decent as Barton.

Cap may not be as strong as Hulk, or can fly like Iron Man/Thor, but he is the one making everything work, he is the center of the group, the tactician and strategist, who comes up with the succesfuland efficient gameplans (wait with the takedowns until rd 2 for example).

It's all about Teamwork in the end.

It was one of the better Superhero-movies so far.

Looking forward to Avengers 2, where you will see a REAL tough villain, that also has an impressive bench.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2012, 04:16:13 AM »
I feel sorry for the kids who watch these clowns and think hes cool I want to be like him, atleast with arnold and sly you had something to aspire to. Fuck I was bigger than the hair dresser on the left before puberty then after I was bigger that capt America. As for scarlet she looks a bit fat, dont get me wrong Ï like a bitch with an arse but she doesnt look like she has even trained for the role. Michelle Phifer as catwoman was fitter looking.
They needed to put Olga Kurylenko as Black Widow, fits the bill...sexy with Eastern European/Russian accent....which Black Widow is supposed to be Russian...

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2012, 04:20:13 AM »
I am pretty sure that there were no women on the SEAL team that invaded Osama's compound and executed him.

In the Hollywood version you can be damn sure that there would be a kick-ass female member that is tougher, wittier and more deadly than the guys.
O

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2012, 04:27:15 AM »
I am pretty sure that there were no women on the SEAL team that invaded Osama's compound and executed him.

In the Hollywood version you can be damn sure that there would be a kick-ass female member that is tougher, wittier and more deadly than the guys.

...played by Michelle Rodriguez, but she dies in the helicopter crash because she's the worst actress ever.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2012, 04:29:28 AM »
I was doubful at first, thinking it was a very bad choice putting Renner as Hawkeye, but after seeing the movie, he is quite decent as Barton.

Cap may not be as strong as Hulk, or can fly like Iron Man/Thor, but he is the one making everything work, he is the center of the group, the tactician and strategist, who comes up with the succesfuland efficient gameplans (wait with the takedowns until rd 2 for example).

It's all about Teamwork in the end.

It was one of the better Superhero-movies so far.

Looking forward to Avengers 2, where you will see a REAL tough villain, that also has an impressive bench.
Completely outed.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2012, 04:30:08 AM »
The Blade movies were the best superhero movies imo.