Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 862327 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
lol, those tards just cant help leaving trails all over the interwebs!!

How do you think I found his sherdog account? 

This pedo freak is not as smart as he thinks or claims. 

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Re: SMM owning - over rated?
« Reply #3526 on: May 17, 2012, 07:40:52 AM »
Yeah, after 140 pages it's getting a bit tiring now.

Sure, the guy was a liar but so are most pictureless Getbiggers that hide behind their keyboards making up claims. Nothing new there.

This 33386 guy is getting right worked up about it for some reason - it seems like half of his 86,000 posts are in that thread.

Lol
its funny that the same 3 or 4 are keeping the thread live when its pretty much dead already....

subseven

• Getbig II
Re: You Guys Sure What You Do to SuckMyMuscle is LEGAL?
« Reply #3527 on: May 17, 2012, 07:41:47 AM »
I see
Nearly everyone failed to understand the premise in the question, and all of you are responding with the same "it is not illegal to quote what you wrote on a public forum" nonsense. Re-read the opening post guys.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3528 on: May 17, 2012, 07:45:04 AM »
I see
Nearly everyone failed to understand the premise in the question, and all of you are responding with the same "it is not illegal to quote what you wrote on a public forum" nonsense. Re-read the opening post guys.

Hey PEDO - do you really want me to continue my utter destruction of you? 

You and I both know how much is out there on you and you know I have only posted not even 1% of what you have littered the web with. 

So keep it up PEDO - Chris Hansen is going to showing up soon on your ass and YOU KNOW IT! 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3529 on: May 17, 2012, 07:45:32 AM »
The only "claim" Pedro/SMM has is the claim of being an idiot on a galactic level. He's a delusional fruitcake who is most likely suicidal right now.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3530 on: May 17, 2012, 08:02:42 AM »
I see

Is this your Florida lawyer? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3531 on: May 17, 2012, 08:06:38 AM »
I see

Here I helped you out.   You are going to need legal representation.

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #3532 on: May 17, 2012, 08:07:53 AM »
Does the 100+ page thread on SuckMyMuscle vs OneMoreRep saga not constitute invasion of privacy -assuming that you guys were able to dig up his real name?

My understanding is invasion of privacy is a valid claim where one can reasonably accept privacy. In my opinion, a site such as GetBig definitely fits the description of a realm where one can reasonably expect privacy, and by revealing the real name behind the SMM character, you guys are invading such privacy I think.

The fact that you only used google, doesn't constitute a vaild defense. By using some complex network analysis of public domain data, one can reveal a lot of things about an individual. The fact that the input into an analysis is in the public domain does then not constitute a valid defense, if a person's privacy is invaded where such privacy was to be expected.

Correct me if I am wrong, but even without the pedophilia issue, SMM has a valid claim on the basis of invasion of privacy alone.

If you're going to post under a gimmick account, at least try to write in a way that doesn't mimic exactly how you post under your SMM account. Idiot.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3533 on: May 17, 2012, 08:10:40 AM »
Cant say i ever took notice of anything he said, I always assumed he was a gimmick and glossed over them.

X2

I may have butted heads with him once or twice, it's inevitable.....but overall he was just a really stupid gimmick that made claims no sensible person could take seriously.  I rarely got involved in his threads

Ironic that whenever he posts the thread grows 20 pages

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3534 on: May 17, 2012, 08:11:23 AM »

If you're going to post under a gimmick account, at least try to write in a way that doesn't mimic exactly how you post under your SMM account. Idiot.

I would almost wager at this point he is in a group home of some type.  No one can be this sick in the head to have been outed as a sick mofo who admits to screwing chickens and lusting 11 yo girls etc etc etc to keep posting like this. 

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #3535 on: May 17, 2012, 08:17:42 AM »

I would almost wager at this point he is in a group home of some type.  No one can be this sick in the head to have been outed as a sick mofo who admits to screwing chickens and lusting 11 yo girls etc etc etc to keep posting like this. 

It's his superiority complex, that delusional belief that despite all the shit that has been brought out against him, he'll somehow turn the situation around against all the pissants here on Getbig and be the last one laughing. He's ready to "checkmate" all us bottom-feeding, unintelligent scum...

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #3536 on: May 17, 2012, 08:20:56 AM »
Does the 100+ page thread on SuckMyMuscle vs OneMoreRep saga not constitute invasion of privacy -assuming that you guys were able to dig up his real name?

My understanding is invasion of privacy is a valid claim where one can reasonably accept privacy. In my opinion, a site such as GetBig definitely fits the description of a realm where one can reasonably expect privacy, and by revealing the real name behind the SMM character, you guys are invading such privacy I think.

The fact that you only used google, doesn't constitute a vaild defense. By using some complex network analysis of public domain data, one can reveal a lot of things about an individual. The fact that the input into an analysis is in the public domain does then not constitute a valid defense, if a person's privacy is invaded where such privacy was to be expected.

Correct me if I am wrong, but even without the pedophilia issue, SMM has a valid claim on the basis of invasion of privacy alone.

Tryin to sneak back in... ::) FAIL
H

w8m8

« Reply #3537 on: May 17, 2012, 08:23:57 AM »
I see

ok .. you explain the premise you intend then

you seem to want to make a point ... make it

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #3538 on: May 17, 2012, 08:24:48 AM »
You are another SMM gimmick and you know it!  

Fuck off.  

Easy bro... Some people know who I am & SMM/OMRB is not I.
Giving 110%

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3539 on: May 17, 2012, 08:26:07 AM »

This is typical sucky isn't it? Telling people to the end they are dumb and do not understand :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3540 on: May 17, 2012, 08:26:18 AM »
Easy bro... Some people know who I am & SMM/OMRB is not I.

Like who? 

I went through some of your old posts and you are almost a dead giveaway. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3541 on: May 17, 2012, 08:28:52 AM »
smm/pcoderch

EVEN GETTING ON YOUR KNEES AND BEGGING WON'T WORK! 

HA HA HA HA - THIS DUDE SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE SMM - CLAIMS OF MILITARY SERVICE, ETC. 

subseven

• Getbig II
« Reply #3542 on: May 17, 2012, 08:36:12 AM »

The premise is in the opening post. Please read that one.
Privacy is a concept that applies where one can reasonably expect privacy. When posting on a forum, one can reasonably expect privacy, which is being violated here. The guy has a claim I think. Now will it stand up in a court of law and will he be able to string together a case strong enough to hold up? Likely not. Will he even pursue this throwing money after it? Probably not. Would he want to, given he will be further exposed? probably not.

But that's not the question. I am not a lawyer, but have some understanding of law and in my view there is an invasion of his privacy.

It's also pretty funny how people get so worked up when someone merely asks a question saying "are you sure this is legal?"
Relax dudes, I am asking a question...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3543 on: May 17, 2012, 08:37:32 AM »
If he kills himself, some people can potentially be charged with Cyber Bullying.

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #3544 on: May 17, 2012, 08:40:47 AM »
Like who? 

I went through some of your old posts and you are almost a dead giveaway. 

Wow.. are you that hard up to try an own anybody you can?? Do you feel on a roll??

If you think I am SMM, prove it.
Giving 110%

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #3545 on: May 17, 2012, 08:42:34 AM »
Privacy is a concept that applies where one can reasonably expect privacy. When posting on a forum, one can reasonably expect privacy, which is being violated here. The guy has a claim I think. Now will it stand up in a court of law and will he be able to string together a case strong enough to hold up? Likely not. Will he even pursue this throwing money after it? Probably not. Would he want to, given he will be further exposed? probably not.

But that's not the question. I am not a lawyer, but have some understanding of law and in my view there is an invasion of his privacy.

It's also pretty funny how people get so worked up when someone merely asks a question saying "are you sure this is legal?"

Can't believe dude was a pedophile too.  Sick sick man

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3546 on: May 17, 2012, 08:43:57 AM »

Considering you claimed to be a cornell law grad - you should know the answer, not to mention the fact that you claimed you spoke to a to a lawyer already.

Have you shown them your many admissions to multiple crimes against animals and false impersonation of military officers?  

BTW -

Why can you post on this site like you do over here?  You are a reasonable poster at that site - everywhere else you are a piece of shit.  

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/37450-acit-revolutionary-training.html

I am giving you a chance to repent and come clean and get on the road to recovery for your many illnesses.  

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3547 on: May 17, 2012, 08:44:11 AM »
no ... why do you care ?

its a fuck wit ruuning a gimmick made to look like its smm

pretty fucking retarded
T

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3548 on: May 17, 2012, 08:46:24 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3549 on: May 17, 2012, 08:47:15 AM »
Wow.. are you that hard up to try an own anybody you can?? Do you feel on a roll??

If you think I am SMM, prove it.

easy

question - you are walking down the sidewalk when you see an alsatian walking towards you do you

a) walk round it avoiding eye contact

b) walk towards it striding purposefully forcing it to move aside

c) supermanpunch it on the spine snapping the poor dog in half then walk into the nearest gym and bench 600lbs for reps

if you answered c you are clearly smm
T