Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 17, 2014, 05:57:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 175   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 205433 times)
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« on: May 06, 2012, 09:15:38 PM »

LOL dude, I would fucking kill that queer in less than a minute. I actually have a black belt in Tae Kwan-Do and another in Kyokushin karate, and a purple belt in BJJ under Carlson Gracie from the time I lived in Brazil. I also currently weight 268 lbs and I am not fat. And we both know that he would not send the plane ticket.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I will gladly send you the plane ticket and have access to Renzo Gracie's gym for sparring at any time, as I have been a member of his gym for well over 7 years.

I have no black belt in Tae Kwon Do or Karate, but I do have a brown belt under Renzo Gracie and started boxing at the age of 14.

I WILL GLADLY PAY FOR YOUR TICKET, SET YOU UP IN THE RITZ CARLTON AND HAVE RENZO ALLOW FOR US TO FIGHT ALL OUT FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT IN HIS GYM.

Put your money where your mouth is.  I will gladly contact Ron over the phone and set this up so that they can video tape a faggot like myself getting killed by you in less than a minute.

The same tough guy act was played by Craig Titus over at MuscleMayhem with me back in 2003, he said he would come over to Victor's gym to fight me.  He showed up, I was there and once he saw me in person, he tried to become all buddy-buddy and shit and said that it was internet nonsense.

You said you can kill me in less than a minute, I would pay you to do that..

Come fight me or you are a cowardly piece of shit.
"1"
Report to moderator   Logged
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 09:16:58 PM »

I'll leave this up for as long as it takes.

Have Ron contact me and I will make all funds available.

"1"
Marshdogg
Getbig II

You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 09:18:22 PM »

I'll leave this up for as long as it takes.

Have Ron contact me and I will make all funds available.

"1"

post pics (no homo)
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 09:18:56 PM »

Oh and before you get cute, here I'll beat you to it..

"1"
deadz
Getbig IV

Milton "Wiggs" Wiggins III is a Bitch

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 09:19:06 PM »

20 pages to come of SMM melting. LOL

Pure Alpha
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 09:19:54 PM »

20 pages to come of SMM melting. LOL

I don't want any melting or shit slinging, I just want him to agree to come over and beat the shit out of me.

"1"
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2012, 09:23:07 PM »

Oh and before you get cute, here I'll beat you to it..

"1"

I see you're wise to the methods of the autistic!
deadz
Getbig IV

Milton "Wiggs" Wiggins III is a Bitch

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2012, 09:23:16 PM »

I don't want any melting or shit slinging, I just want him to agree to come over and beat the shit out of me.

"1"
He won't and you know it. He's a faceless shit talker. He's probably some obese nerd who lives with his mom living out his life on the interwebs.

Pure Alpha
Bam-bam
Getbig V

Britney Spears fan 4 life

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2012, 09:23:39 PM »

its already well known behind de scences that SMM is a crippled canadian kid living in a wheelchair. he uses the internet to scape his brutal reality so once I discovered this i stoping harassing him, poor kid.
Borracho
Getbig V

Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2012, 09:23:49 PM »

I can't wait to hear the excuses he comes up with for pussying out of this challenge.

Perro que ladra no muerde.

SLYY
Getbig IV

A mug only your mom could love...

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2012, 09:25:06 PM »

"1"

* shit-just-got-realTLoCK0.jpg (51.55 KB, 500x375 - viewed 7856 times.)
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2012, 09:25:33 PM »

its already well known behind de scences that SMM is a crippled canadian kid living in a wheelchair. he uses the internet to scape his brutal reality so once I discovered this i stoping harassing him, poor kid.

dude are you serious? Can I pm you in private?
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2012, 09:26:50 PM »

I can't wait to hear the excuses he comes up with for pussying out of this challenge.

Perro que ladra no muerde.

Yo quiero que el intente a morder.  No todos aqui somos niņos.  Muchos somos viejos aburridos, locos por la oportunidad de arrancarle la cabeza a un cobarde.

"1"
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2012, 09:40:42 PM »

Here's the message that I just sent to Ron to prove that I'm not playing with this motherfucker.

"1"

* MessagetoRon.jpg (39.36 KB, 821x284 - viewed 4549 times.)
Borracho
Getbig V

Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2012, 09:48:10 PM »

Yo quiero que el intente a morder.  No todos aqui somos niņos.  Muchos somos viejos aburridos, locos por la oportunidad de arrancarle la cabeza a un cobarde.

"1"

Bueno, tendras que ir a sacarlo de la casa de su mama....no te preocupes yo la conosco.  Grin

Your Average GymRat
Getbig IV

The Organization

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2012, 09:50:10 PM »

I have a policy of calling out any piece of trash who tries to talk shit. And you know what? They don't show up.
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2012, 09:51:06 PM »

I have a policy of calling out any piece of trash who tries to talk shit. And you know what? They don't show up.

yeah, but you're a skinny paki, they'd soil their hands choking you out.
Your Average GymRat
Getbig IV

The Organization

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2012, 09:56:36 PM »

yeah, but you're a skinny paki, they'd soil their hands choking you out.
I fucked your mother the other day. Her pussy felt like cold oatmeal rolled up in a newspaper.
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2012, 10:00:50 PM »

I will gladly send you the plane ticket and have access to Renzo Gracie's gym for sparring at any time, as I have been a member of his gym for well over 7 years.

I have no black belt in Tae Kwon Do or Karate, but I do have a brown belt under Renzo Gracie and started boxing at the age of 14.

I WILL GLADLY PAY FOR YOUR TICKET, SET YOU UP IN THE RITZ CARLTON AND HAVE RENZO ALLOW FOR US TO FIGHT ALL OUT FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT IN HIS GYM.

Put your money where your mouth is.  I will gladly contact Ron over the phone and set this up so that they can video tape a faggot like myself getting killed by you in less than a minute.

The same tough guy act was played by Craig Titus over at MuscleMayhem with me back in 2003, he said he would come over to Victor's gym to fight me.  He showed up, I was there and once he saw me in person, he tried to become all buddy-buddy and shit and said that it was internet nonsense.

"1"
Grin

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
G_Thang
Getbig V

The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2012, 10:07:15 PM »

I might take you up on that offer, 1.  do you know kyra and her brasilian gal pals?

I got Brass!
disco_stu
Getbig V

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2012, 10:14:59 PM »

Here's the message that I just sent to Ron to prove that I'm not playing with this motherfucker.

"1"

lol. yeah, im sure Ron is going to be all serious and facilitate your needs.

ROFL. seriously dude, u need some psychological help.
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2012, 10:18:29 PM »

"1"
So, if it takes, more than a minute, does that mean he was lying? What if it takes 1 minute and 6 secs?
haider
Getbig V

Team Batman Squats

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2012, 10:26:04 PM »

LMAO, this might be the final nail in the coffin for SMM. He's gotten away with WAY too much keyboard warrior nonsense over the years.

Well all that 'alpha male' talk over the years SMM... Yea, this is real alpha male talk right here. You were given plenty of chances to do the honorable thing and apologise long ago. Its hard to feel sorry for you at this point.

I dont even see how SMM is getting out of this one.. no excuses left to back out, and no more chances to apologise  Undecided i know you're wishing your commando training could make you disappear right about now...

follow the arrows
Nomad
Getbig IV

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2012, 10:30:31 PM »

can someone please fill me in on what started this recent 1MR call out thread?

all drugs - TPPIIP
Fortress
Getbig V

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2012, 10:38:31 PM »

Yeah, if ever someone on the internet was put into a corner to put up or shut up, this is it, man.

This fray must take place. And if it does, please be sure to have it videotaped from several angles, from several people.

Shit talkers beware!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 175   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!