Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 848205 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
LOL dude, I would fucking kill that queer in less than a minute. I actually have a black belt in Tae Kwan-Do and another in Kyokushin karate, and a purple belt in BJJ under Carlson Gracie from the time I lived in Brazil. I also currently weight 268 lbs and I am not fat. And we both know that he would not send the plane ticket.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I will gladly send you the plane ticket and have access to Renzo Gracie's gym for sparring at any time, as I have been a member of his gym for well over 7 years.

I have no black belt in Tae Kwon Do or Karate, but I do have a brown belt under Renzo Gracie and started boxing at the age of 14.

I WILL GLADLY PAY FOR YOUR TICKET, SET YOU UP IN THE RITZ CARLTON AND HAVE RENZO ALLOW FOR US TO FIGHT ALL OUT FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT IN HIS GYM.

Put your money where your mouth is.  I will gladly contact Ron over the phone and set this up so that they can video tape a faggot like myself getting killed by you in less than a minute.

The same tough guy act was played by Craig Titus over at MuscleMayhem with me back in 2003, he said he would come over to Victor's gym to fight me.  He showed up, I was there and once he saw me in person, he tried to become all buddy-buddy and shit and said that it was internet nonsense.

You said you can kill me in less than a minute, I would pay you to do that..

Come fight me or you are a cowardly piece of shit.
"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I'll leave this up for as long as it takes.

Have Ron contact me and I will make all funds available.

"1"

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
I'll leave this up for as long as it takes.

Have Ron contact me and I will make all funds available.

"1"

post pics (no homo)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Oh and before you get cute, here I'll beat you to it..

"1"

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
20 pages to come of SMM melting. LOL
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
20 pages to come of SMM melting. LOL

I don't want any melting or shit slinging, I just want him to agree to come over and beat the shit out of me.

"1"

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Oh and before you get cute, here I'll beat you to it..

"1"

I see you're wise to the methods of the autistic!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
I don't want any melting or shit slinging, I just want him to agree to come over and beat the shit out of me.

"1"
He won't and you know it. He's a faceless shit talker. He's probably some obese nerd who lives with his mom living out his life on the interwebs.
T

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
its already well known behind de scences that SMM is a crippled canadian kid living in a wheelchair. he uses the internet to scape his brutal reality so once I discovered this i stoping harassing him, poor kid.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
I can't wait to hear the excuses he comes up with for pussying out of this challenge.

Perro que ladra no muerde.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
"1"

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
its already well known behind de scences that SMM is a crippled canadian kid living in a wheelchair. he uses the internet to scape his brutal reality so once I discovered this i stoping harassing him, poor kid.

dude are you serious? Can I pm you in private?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I can't wait to hear the excuses he comes up with for pussying out of this challenge.

Perro que ladra no muerde.

Yo quiero que el intente a morder.  No todos aqui somos niņos.  Muchos somos viejos aburridos, locos por la oportunidad de arrancarle la cabeza a un cobarde.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Here's the message that I just sent to Ron to prove that I'm not playing with this motherfucker.

"1"

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Yo quiero que el intente a morder.  No todos aqui somos niņos.  Muchos somos viejos aburridos, locos por la oportunidad de arrancarle la cabeza a un cobarde.

"1"

Bueno, tendras que ir a sacarlo de la casa de su mama....no te preocupes yo la conosco.  ;D

Your Average GymRat

I have a policy of calling out any piece of trash who tries to talk shit. And you know what? They don't show up.

Your Average GymRat

yeah, but you're a skinny paki, they'd soil their hands choking you out.
I fucked your mother the other day. Her pussy felt like cold oatmeal rolled up in a newspaper.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I will gladly send you the plane ticket and have access to Renzo Gracie's gym for sparring at any time, as I have been a member of his gym for well over 7 years.

I have no black belt in Tae Kwon Do or Karate, but I do have a brown belt under Renzo Gracie and started boxing at the age of 14.

I WILL GLADLY PAY FOR YOUR TICKET, SET YOU UP IN THE RITZ CARLTON AND HAVE RENZO ALLOW FOR US TO FIGHT ALL OUT FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT IN HIS GYM.

Put your money where your mouth is.  I will gladly contact Ron over the phone and set this up so that they can video tape a faggot like myself getting killed by you in less than a minute.

The same tough guy act was played by Craig Titus over at MuscleMayhem with me back in 2003, he said he would come over to Victor's gym to fight me.  He showed up, I was there and once he saw me in person, he tried to become all buddy-buddy and shit and said that it was internet nonsense.

"1"
;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

I might take you up on that offer, 1.  do you know kyra and her brasilian gal pals?

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
Here's the message that I just sent to Ron to prove that I'm not playing with this motherfucker.

"1"

lol. yeah, im sure Ron is going to be all serious and facilitate your needs.

ROFL. seriously dude, u need some psychological help.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

"1"
So, if it takes, more than a minute, does that mean he was lying? What if it takes 1 minute and 6 secs?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
LMAO, this might be the final nail in the coffin for SMM. He's gotten away with WAY too much keyboard warrior nonsense over the years.

Well all that 'alpha male' talk over the years SMM... Yea, this is real alpha male talk right here. You were given plenty of chances to do the honorable thing and apologise long ago. Its hard to feel sorry for you at this point.

I dont even see how SMM is getting out of this one.. no excuses left to back out, and no more chances to apologise  :-\ i know you're wishing your commando training could make you disappear right about now...
follow the arrows

Nomad

• Getbig IV
can someone please fill me in on what started this recent 1MR call out thread?

all drugs - TPPIIP

Fortress

• Getbig V
Yeah, if ever someone on the internet was put into a corner to put up or shut up, this is it, man.

This fray must take place. And if it does, please be sure to have it videotaped from several angles, from several people.

Shit talkers beware!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Wow 1, you're completely ignoring me on this one.  Lets discuss the accommodations.  Gracie's gym is in Jersey, right?  Man, I'm possibly game for this challenge.  Win or lose, I'll definitely be trying to lick one of Kyra's girlfriend's asses.  Sorry, I'm not gay, even-though I create the "dime piece tranny movement", so you and me are completely out the question.  Then again, SMM is gay too?  Maybe this whole fight thing is an undercover thingy.

man, i'm guessing kyra knows anna paula of blackhouse. 

what you say, 1?  it's definitely an opportunity for me to weasel into that circle.