Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 854145 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

This thread wasn't the first time that we had brought it up to his attention. Maddy would always make reference to the "Pedro Coderch" thing.

"1"

Yes, and in the couple of times this happened, SMM melted and threatened to go to Ron. This time the pressure was amplified exponentially what with more than 100 getbiggers contributing on this thread :)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
From this day forward, I move that May 6th officially be SuckMyMuscle day on GetBig. In memory of the ultimate owning OMR gave Sucky. (thread started on May 6th.)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
From this day forward, I move that May 6th officially be SuckMyMuscle day on GetBig. In memory of the ultimate owning OMR gave Sucky. (thread started on May 6th.)

I concur, and second the motion!  All in favor?  Aye!   :D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Yes on this day we should have a competition for the best HMJr photoshops and make donations to autism, chicken welfare and canine spinal injury charities

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Didn't a pedo somewhere get arrested around the day that SMM left?

I can't remember who, or where but some getbigger connected it.

Anyone???

I remember Ron saying it was being looked into by the authorities or something.

cephissus

• Getbig V
haha the HMjr./SMM connection will go down as one of the world's great unsolved mysteries, no doubt about it...

Nomad

• Getbig IV
The thing is that many of us here on GetBig knew and occasionally would out him for his "Pedro Coderch" posts on other forums.

This thread wasn't the first time that we had brought it up to his attention. Maddy would always make reference to the "Pedro Coderch" thing.

What no one ever made reference to was the Hindemburg Melao Jr. connection.

"1"

The best proof I've seen was that SMM, Pedro Coderch and Hindemburg Melao Jr ( on his website) all referred and posted this supposedly complex mathematical puzzle that very few people in the world have been able to solve and yet by miracle, they ( ie Hindemburg ) were the only ones who knew the solution.

all drugs - TPPIIP

cephissus

• Getbig V
The best proof I've seen was that SMM, Pedro Coderch and Hindemburg Melao Jr ( on his website) all referred and posted this supposedly complex mathematical puzzle that very few people in the world have been able to solve and yet by miracle, they ( ie Hindemburg ) were the only ones who knew the solution.

the funny thing was, that puzzle was actually pretty easy and sucky's answer was obviously wrong, LOL.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
the funny thing was, that puzzle was actually pretty easy and sucky's answer was obviously wrong, LOL.

haha yes, I remember you and that lumberjack guy found something in the problem statement that flatly proved sucky's answer was mistaken

cephissus

• Getbig V
haha yes, I remember you and that lumberjack guy found something in the problem statement that flatly proved sucky's answer was mistaken

yeah, i don't think i've ever seen him spew so much bullshit in defense... and then in the smuggest tone possible, lol.

wonder what happened to lumberjack...

bigmc

• Getbig V
his real identity doesnt matter

all that matters is one more rep dropped an owning on him that turned him into his bitch
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

And the chess stuff too

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

He used to get really pissed at me if I didn't back him up on the Nutrition board or if I told him to "lighten up Francis"

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=230529.msg3305572#msg3305572
:

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
He used to get really pissed at me if I didn't back him up on the Nutrition board or if I told him to "lighten up Francis"

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=230529.msg3305572#msg3305572

You knew the Pedro Coderch name all the way back in 2008 ;D

Seriously, I can't help but feel we made a huge service to the internet with this thread. Pedro's posts have all disappeared. I mean blimey, there were pages and pages of them.

jwb

• Getbig V
Forget the Pedro stuff the first post he made after someone posted a pic of Hindenburg confirmed it was him in my mind... Total panic and anger.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
You knew the Pedro Coderch name all the way back in 2008 ;D

Seriously, I can't help but feel we made a huge service to the internet with this thread. Pedro's posts have all disappeared. I mean blimey, there were pages and pages of them.

PrincessL
has pull

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
:D

Is this really Melao? Doesn't look like he does in other photos. Anyway, brutal 10 inches arm.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Was on his Facebook page

Twaddle

• Getbig V

el numero uno

• Getbig V
Sucky still living the dream.  He has hopes of becoming president of Brazil one day.  I wonder if his exploits on getbig will come into play?   :D

http://www.elhombre.com.br/em-dez-anos-devo-estar-no-top-10-da-forbes-2/
http://www.elhombre.com.br/quero-investir-em-tecnologias-de-imortalidade-e-talvez-ser-presidente-2/
http://www.elhombre.com.br/a-vida-de-hindemburg-melao-jr-2/

I'm sure as hell Melao was SMM.

Just look at those claims:
"In ten years I shall be in Forbes top ten"
"I want to invest in inmortality technology and maybe be brazil's president"

It looks like his parents are rich, and he really has a very high IQ, however a lot of people with high IQs are socially awkward, to the point they are considered idiots/crazy a lot of times, just like SMM, but in his case he's extremely delusional. Maybe he's great with numbers but can't apply that in real life, IDK.

Of course the physique and strenght claims were totally bullshit lol, that was pretty obvious.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
Oh, and this pic has so much potential.  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LMFAO!!!!!  He is still posting these fucking things.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
LMFAO!!!!!  He is still posting these fucking things.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Invalid youtube links ???

What a dick!!  >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Invalid youtube links ???

What a dick!!  >:(

UZbMQ&index=1

Karpaasi