Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 854038 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
It's a shame SMM didn't stick around. The real life version of him is probably more interesting than his getbig persona. Highly intelligent guy with some crippling personality traits.

I check his youtube videos maybe every 6 months as they gold. His Michael Jackson tribute is a beautiful thing.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
This was the pinnacle and peak greatness of GB  - glad to be a part of it.   ;D :D

testimony to its decline since 
c

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
I've never actually read this thread fully. Based on snippets of it, I always just assumed SMM was deliberately trolling. I thought the same about many others who eventually revealed themselves to actually be insane, so I realise now I'm just a terrible judge. I'm going to read it all tonight then toast this special occasion.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Gentleman,

We take off our hats and bow our heads to observe the 10th anniversary of a legendary chapter of Getbig history. Today marks the beginning of that glorious event, the one that started the total annihilation of Suckmymuscle. It began on this day and culminated in the never to be forgotten, glorious, and festive Mother's Day Massacre of 2012.

Feliz Seis de Mayo!

x2

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
wow 10 years already

i still don't understand how you guys found out who he really was

E
E

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
a

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
I could be wrong, as it was information passed along to me by someone else.  If Rocket is a regular here, I would hate to confuse him for a little pussy that fucks chickens.

"1"

Heh, wow, this thread has more history for me than I remembered - apparently I was the one who posted the michael jackson video, too.

(I think all I did is google after good work by far superior detectives)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
wow 10 years already

E

same with joon

It was a random old poker photo with his full name on it

I dont know who found that

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
same with joon

Yeah, but didn’t  he legit come from money?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
wow 10 years already

E

My memory is fuzzy but there was a getbigger “maddy” I think who did yeoman’s work here, had some sort of scoop/source for sure on Hindemburg Melao Jr.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
I will gladly send you the plane ticket and have access to Renzo Gracie's gym for sparring at any time, as I have been a member of his gym for well over 7 years.

I have no black belt in Tae Kwon Do or Karate, but I do have a brown belt under Renzo Gracie and started boxing at the age of 14.

I WILL GLADLY PAY FOR YOUR TICKET, SET YOU UP IN THE RITZ CARLTON AND HAVE RENZO ALLOW FOR US TO FIGHT ALL OUT FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT IN HIS GYM.

Put your money where your mouth is.  I will gladly contact Ron over the phone and set this up so that they can video tape a faggot like myself getting killed by you in less than a minute.

The same tough guy act was played by Craig Titus over at MuscleMayhem with me back in 2003, he said he would come over to Victor's gym to fight me.  He showed up, I was there and once he saw me in person, he tried to become all buddy-buddy and shit and said that it was internet nonsense.

You said you can kill me in less than a minute, I would pay you to do that..

Come fight me or you are a cowardly piece of shit.
"1"

I dont have a problem with onemorerep even though he is gay he isn't one of the nasty members talking filth all day. However for a Free plane ticket to California and a stay at the Ritz Carlton I will spar anyone hook me up

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
same with joon

he never posted pics, he just told us he was 6'5 280lbs and broke the spines of german shepherds

E
E

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
he never posted pics, he just told us he was 6'5 280lbs and broke the spines of german shepherds

E

He outed himself when he went off tangent talking about Physics and Calculus.

Claiming he was one of the only people on the planet to solve a revolving disc calculus equation.

Mentioned his "own" name trying to confuse people.

A few members looked into that name, started connecting the dots.

The rest is history.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
I dont have a problem with onemorerep even though he is gay he isn't one of the nasty members talking filth all day. However for a Free plane ticket to California and a stay at the Ritz Carlton I will spar anyone hook me up

Why would this bother you in the 1st place?  It isn't like getting pegged by a girlfriend isn't a homosexual act in and of itself. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Why would this bother you in the 1st place?  It isn't like getting pegged by a girlfriend isn't a homosexual act in and of itself.

He doesn't just nasty duded like you talking nasty filth bother me

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

Why didn't you add that you could destroy him?  You have indicated you are the baddest man on the planet before

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
He doesn't just nasty duded like you talking nasty filth bother me

Have you been stoned posting lately or is voice texting making some of your posts seem like gibberish?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Have you been stoned posting lately or is voice texting making some of your posts seem like gibberish?
It's the edema.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Why didn't you add that you could destroy him?  You have indicated you are the baddest man on the planet before

Oh gawd no...

I am in my mid-50's and certainly don't want to fight anyone. The biggest fight I face daily is arthritic pain man. All those years of "balls to the walls" training has fucked up my joints and neck. Young men, be mindful of how hard you go with your training. This shit catches up to you.

Now a days, I enjoy watching boxing and UFC events live whenever possible. No more MMA training for me. Shit, I even changed my workout regimen to mostly aim for a slim build. If I could have Ryan Reynolds' tiny tit look, I would be ok with that.

I leave the really heavy HIT training to guys like Chaos and Soul Crusher that are built like fucking mack trucks.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Oh gawd no...

I am in my mid-50's and certainly don't want to fight anyone. The biggest fight I face daily is arthritic pain man. All those years of "balls to the walls" training has fucked up my joints and neck. Young men, be mindful of how hard you go with your training. This shit catches up to you.

Now a days, I enjoy watching boxing and UFC events live whenever possible. No more MMA training for me. Shit, I even changed my workout regimen to mostly aim for a slim build. If I could have Ryan Reynolds' tiny tit look, I would be ok with that.

I leave the really heavy HIT training to guys like Chaos and Soul Crusher that are built like fucking mack trucks.

"1"

F yeah - still killing it daily.  This was this am 

15 minutes warm up

30 minutes

3 sets - Incline Press (90's) / Step Ups w DB - 30s / Calf Raise - 10-10-10
5 sets - Flat Bench (225lbs) / Leg Press (5 plates) / Calf Raise - 10-10-10
3 sets - Standing Leg Curl / Machine Press - 10 - 10
3 sets - cable Flys

60 minutes - 12 sets

30 sec - air bike
30 sec -  sled push
30 sec - air bike
30 sec - dips
30 sec - air bike
30 sec - Plyo Push Ups
30 sec - air bike
30 sec - Iso Squat
30 sec - air bike
30 sec - Leg Raises

Ended up w 700 calories for 30 min riding.  Not too bad.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Glad to see he has moved on to better things than being a 275lb Delta Operator killing dogs  :D ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Is suckmymuscle still a colonel in the Green Beret?
a

Flexacon

• Getbig V
SMM is the quintessential getbigger. Some semi naked hoe is dancing yards away trying to get his attention, but he doesn't even bother looking up.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Could Bhank have made it past SMM's whirlwind of death nunchaku skills to apply his "Hankins hold"? -

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Could Bhank have made it past SMM's whirlwind of death nunchaku skills to apply his "Hankins hold"? -

Once Hanky comes back he will tell us all about how he had a black belt in karate and elite nun chuck skills at age 5.