Author Topic: Lee Priest Keeping it Real  (Read 8078 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Lee Preist Keeping it Real
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2012, 04:18:47 AM »
Nothing he could teach you? because youre that good? hahahah now Ive heard it.

What sucks about his attitude? hes straight to the point and tells the truth?

Gunter smiles and tells you what you want to hear so hes a great guy. Youre probably a dick. Gunter smiles and chats to dicks Lee doesnt. Give me Lee any day.
For the record when I spoke to Gunter it was 25% about lifting doesn't matter if he complimented me yes or. I that's not why I think I Gunter is cool ... he is just overall a nice guy
Lee has always been a dick this is a known fact.... Doesn't know when to close his pie hole and just talks shit ... That's why he is one of the best... But he talked himself into I obscurity. It's good to speak your mind but the trick is knowing when to
choice is an illusion

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2012, 08:35:31 AM »
There is NOTHING led priest can teach I have a damn good physique a natural one..and am strong. I'm satisfied with what I have ... I know how lee got to his level drugs and very good genetics ... I don't need a seminar for lee to tell me that I'm not interested in drugs so there is nothing lee can teach me ... His attitude sucks unlike Gunter who I had a good conversation with. At the end of the day without drugs led would be a random 5 ft guy people forget this ...I'm not a muscle worshiper.. I have my own... And again I stress his attitude sucks... A lot of those guys in that vid were pissed apparently when the asked lee what he took his answer wasnt what they expected... And they asked him to peel and he didn't ...

Youre not a 'muscle worshiper' ? Why the fuck are you on a bodybuilding forum then?  ::)

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2012, 08:53:26 AM »
cliff notes, cant hear shit. Those "seminars" look depressing, he looks like a scared animal in a zoo's cage. lol at all these homos crossing their arms pushing their little biceps with their fists in the crowd, all trying to look tougher than the one next to them. Stupid, stupid, motherfucking losers.

Lee looks like an old fat lesbian sitting on that bench. Almost curled into fetal position like the insecure little bitch full of steroids he is.
Lee was good enough to stand on the Olympia stage a number of times.  You on the other hand are only good enough to be in the audience.  Once you leave your mom's basement and actually acomplish something , then maybe your opinions will have more authority.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2012, 09:01:59 AM »
There is NOTHING led priest can teach I have a damn good physique a natural one..and am strong. I'm satisfied with what I have ... I know how lee got to his level drugs and very good genetics ... I don't need a seminar for lee to tell me that I'm not interested in drugs so there is nothing lee can teach me ... His attitude sucks unlike Gunter who I had a good conversation with. At the end of the day without drugs led would be a random 5 ft guy people forget this ...I'm not a muscle worshiper.. I have my own... And again I stress his attitude sucks... A lot of those guys in that vid were pissed apparently when the asked lee what he took his answer wasnt what they expected... And they asked him to peel and he didn't ...

Agreed Meso. I've been lifting for a good 15yrs. There's nothing Lee can teach me except how to get good connects for drugs

Prime

• Getbig IV
  • The force is strong in this'un
Re: Lee Priest Keeping it Real
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2012, 10:05:42 AM »
Fair play to that guy for having the balls to actually ask a genuine question!  ;D
[img]http://ima

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2012, 12:44:55 PM »
Youre not a 'muscle worshiper' ? Why the fuck are you on a bodybuilding forum then?  ::)

1 I like lifting and the physique that goes along with it
2 first forum I came to cant be bothered to find another
3 I'm satisfied with my own muscles very satisfy so I come here to chew the fat and catch jokes
choice is an illusion

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2012, 04:41:40 PM »
Agreed Meso. I've been lifting for a good 15yrs. There's nothing Lee can teach me except how to get good connects for drugs

Well ive been lifting for 15 years and Im still learning new things from different people. sometimes they work sometimes they dont but im 100% sure If I had the chance to train with Lee I would learn alot.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2012, 05:03:59 PM »
i still learn things daily..
i just dont like lee's attitude....
choice is an illusion

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2012, 05:14:00 PM »
i still learn things daily..
i just dont like lee's attitude....

Well from people I know who have met Lee have a high opinion of him, he makes time for people chats about bbing (and racing) and tells it like it is. Differnt strokes for different folks I guess. Maybe youre just not use to Australians.  ;)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2012, 05:15:04 PM »
they look like shit due to poor muscle shape

No often it's because they are way out of shape!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2012, 05:42:10 PM »

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2012, 05:52:36 PM »
'mesmorph78'  ::) you didn't hang around to enquire about your 'advanced triceps'? You've stated on this very site that your triceps are too advanced for push downs, this was a perfectly opportunity to shed some light on the matter. 

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2012, 07:53:57 PM »
'mesmorph78'  ::) you didn't hang around to enquire about your 'advanced triceps'? You've stated on this very site that your triceps are too advanced for push downs, this was a perfectly opportunity to shed some light on the matter. 
Feel free to provide the link to my post where I said that...
Kind regards
choice is an illusion

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2012, 09:01:31 PM »

Pics of your amazing Tris?

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2012, 06:10:17 AM »
Pics of your amazing Tris?

This 'guy' is a natural phenomenon and has progressed onto things greater than push downs!

My tris are way to advanced for that... Wouldn't do anything for me that... I think cables give a pumP
But never built any size for me all my size came from free weight

Discuss this mong.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2012, 10:04:40 AM »
Lee was good enough to stand on the Olympia stage a number of times.  You on the other hand are only good enough to be in the audience.  Once you leave your mom's basement and actually acomplish something , then maybe your opinions will have more authority.

Hi Lee