Author Topic: The Pacers will beat the Heat!!!!!!!!  (Read 8738 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: The Pacers will beat the Heat!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2012, 01:07:30 PM »
Just about every media outlet in the country is fawning over lebrons performane and rightfully so, he had a great game. However, (and not to be THAT guy)  I have to say it, i've seen harder contested drives to the rim at my local park. Just something about seeing 2 and 3 defenders in the paint standing there while lebron dunks it, irritates me. It's not even about lebron, anybody really. This is supposed to be playoff basketball right?

You dont have to tackle him, but a hard foul just to send a message, like this shit ain't gonna be easy.
What I don't understand why the guy gets so much credit.  The guy drives in the lane like a fucking freight train.  You only have two options to try to stop that, take a charge (not likely), or foul him.  He is a great player, but he dominates because he gets fouled so much. Pacers are in trouble now.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2012, 01:31:21 PM »
I agree, but this ain't the 80s.  Hard fouls will get a guy suspended.   ::) 

But I agree they shouldn't be letting guys just dunk all over them. 

I get your point and actually, it seems like theyre letting them "play" this year. Might just be me.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2012, 01:40:40 PM »
I get your point and actually, it seems like theyre letting them "play" this year. Might just be me.

Depends on the crew.  LA shot 40-something FTs in game 3.  They have made it very difficult to defend over the past 15 years or so with all the touch fouls.  Sissying up the game just like the NFL. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2012, 01:53:07 PM »
I was thinking to myself who on this pacers squad is going to lay the wood on one of these guys. David west is a little bit of a wildcard. Nope, seemed like he just hung out, took a few 17ft jumpers, and proceeded to get punked by shane battier.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2012, 11:15:36 AM »
Bynum when asked if he would be back next year:  I don't care.  I'll play for anybody. 

Yeah, Mitch, let's build the franchise around that guy.   ::)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2012, 11:31:08 AM »
Bynum when asked if he would be back next year:  I don't care.  I'll play for anybody.  

Yeah, Mitch, let's build the franchise around that guy.   ::)

Beach...you can't be serious. Other than Dwight Howard, he's practically the only other true center in the league. Supremely skilled big man and he's only getting better. He's worth keeping. He's still a youngster. He'll eventually mature and cut his little tirades out. He does have a bit of a temper.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2012, 11:43:44 AM »
Beach...you can't be serious. Other than Dwight Howard, he's practically the only other true center in the league. Supremely skilled big man and he's only getting better. He's worth keeping. He's still a youngster. He'll eventually mature and cut his little tirades out. He does have a bit of a temper.

Yeah I'm serious.  Have you been paying attention to him this season?  He had a great year and stayed healthy for the first time, but his attitude absolutely sucks.  And he was inconsistent.  He could dominate every stinking game if he had the heart and desire. 

I'd trade him for Howard. 

Pau needs to go too.  I'd try and get D. Will from NJ for Pau. 

And I still want to punch Stern in the mouth over the Chris Paul veto.   >:(   :)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2012, 03:36:26 PM »
You should make a thread dedicated to him like you did with shaq, you can name it "andrea bynum". Fuckin diva.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2012, 04:32:59 PM »
You should make a thread dedicated to him like you did with shaq, you can name it "andrea bynum". Fuckin diva.

Don't tempt me.  lol

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2012, 09:04:23 AM »
Still wouldn't trade him. Too much upside. I understand what he said recently in the press but wasn't he asked that right after the Lakers were eliminated? He's still immature. Hopefully he grows out of that.

I'm just saying...he certainly didn't hurt the Lakers chances in winning back to back titles a few years ago.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2012, 11:43:04 AM »
Still wouldn't trade him. Too much upside. I understand what he said recently in the press but wasn't he asked that right after the Lakers were eliminated? He's still immature. Hopefully he grows out of that.

I'm just saying...he certainly didn't hurt the Lakers chances in winning back to back titles a few years ago.

He didn't have a lot to do with the Lakers winning titles a few years ago.  That was Kobe and Pau.  Bynum was hurt.  

I agree with you that he has tremendous upside.  I just doubt we ever see him get there.  This is the same kid who dismissed Kareem, who was hired by the Lakers at their expense to mentor/tutor him.  If you watch him during post-game press conferences and read his other comments, he really doesn't care.  He doesn't have that "fire in belly."  That's why he disappears so much.  He could be almost as dominant as Shaq if he showed up every game.  I doubt that happens.  

Give me the guy who will bring it on both ends of the floor every night, even with his limited offensive game (Howard).  

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2012, 04:35:07 PM »
Bynum when asked if he would be back next year:  I don't care.  I'll play for anybody. 

Yeah, Mitch, let's build the franchise around that guy.   ::)

i remember your boy kobe throwing similar hissy fits, but i guess you forgot since they surrounded him with great players for him to get all the credit for winning titles

E
E

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2012, 06:15:48 PM »
i remember your boy kobe throwing similar hissy fits, but i guess you forgot since they surrounded him with great players for him to get all the credit for winning titles

E

Apples and oranges.  Bynum isn't throwing hissy fits.  Kobe's situation was entirely different.  He was upset because they were not trying to improve the team.  Don't blame him one bit.  He was right.