Author Topic: The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students  (Read 60177 times)

Your Average GymRat

Re: The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2012, 06:16:16 PM »
Holy mother of sweet Jesus....why didn't I have teachers like that.. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Because you're a gay f@ggot. Hope this helps.

Abacab

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2012, 06:19:57 PM »
Only in America can a beautiful woman go to jail for making a young boy's wildest dreams come true.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2012, 06:35:59 PM »
This is strange

They are doing these boys a favor, why are they penalized and reprimanded?

This is how sexual education should be. (Optional Advanced class of course)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2012, 06:42:34 PM »
lucky bastards

>:(

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2012, 06:44:30 PM »
I knew Deanna Higgins during the time this was going on. She pleaded no contest. She got 3 years probation. Problem was though, the boys story kept changing and didn't hold water. She only pleaded no contest so this would all go away. She could have gotten off but since there is a lot of this kind of stuff happening in Houston, she thought she would never win the case if left up to a jury. She was an awesome and friendly person.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2012, 09:38:56 PM »
i see a trend here  ;)
getbig or getgot

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2012, 10:46:10 AM »
Like any of these dudes will suffer a moment of trauma for getting it on with any of these older broads.

All young boys should be so fortunate. 

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2012, 10:50:00 AM »
they can statutory rape me anytime :o

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2012, 10:58:24 AM »
I fucked three whores who are now school teachers. These bitches are some of the nuttiest skanks I ever messed around with. I can't believe they are teaching kids now. One of them has 4 dui's.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2012, 11:09:58 AM »
Because you're a gay f@ggot. Hope this helps.
I'm gonna tell Ron that you are a bully... >:(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2012, 11:16:22 AM »
would hit #1-23.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2012, 12:23:47 PM »
its typical "SAVE THE CHILDREN CRAP" from over protective parents, a 16 year old teenager fucking a hot teacher?? good for him!!!

I really think I wouldn't sue her but rather congratulate my son for tapping some fine ass :D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2012, 12:48:39 PM »
its typical "SAVE THE CHILDREN CRAP" from over protective parents, a 16 year old teenager fucking a hot teacher?? good for him!!!

I really think I wouldn't sue her but rather congratulate my son for tapping some fine ass :D
x2 it's incredible these bitches are sued/sentenced.....only in America..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2012, 12:51:30 PM »
Someone should make a thread w the ugliest ones.    LOL.    seensome nasty beasts doing this stuff.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2012, 02:43:27 PM »

How many times do we have to go over this...the kids who these women sleep with are not considered "normal" by their classmates. The freaks, geeks, dumbasses, losers. They tend not to be the popular kids---pity pussy. It possibly is will be the only time that they get some attention from a pretty chick, without putting in any work. In some way, shape or form, the women pick them, the women manipulate them....and I wouldn't know, but something tells me, that it sets a pattern for the boys, to continually fall into the trap of being manipulated by (seduced) by females with more sinister objectives.
There is a reason why most of us didn't get to screw our hot teachers---because we weren't seen as "prey", a weak minded loser kid who could easily be manipulated for that woman's own means.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2012, 03:05:12 PM »

silverback1984

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2012, 03:59:14 PM »
this happened when i was 17 in school, substitute teacher came to teach one of our classes and was renting a house near one of my buddys who always skipped school so his mother thought twud be a great idea to get the new teacher across the road to give him a lift everyday to make sure he went lol but she was only in her early 20s right after graduating and in a new town where shed no friends so ending up hosting her house a a hang out and party place for him and his friends after school and at wknds and he ended up baning her for 6 months til school ended, she used even give him money lol until he robbed 3 grand off her lol ended up having to pay it back inda end tho

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2012, 04:02:44 PM »
this happened when i was 17 in school, substitute teacher came to teach one of our classes and was renting a house near one of my buddys who always skipped school so his mother thought twud be a great idea to get the new teacher across the road to give him a lift everyday to make sure he went lol but she was only in her early 20s right after graduating and in a new town where shed no friends so ending up hosting her house a a hang out and party place for him and his friends after school and at wknds and he ended up baning her for 6 months til school ended, she used even give him money lol until he robbed 3 grand off her lol ended up having to pay it back inda end tho
Stupid woman, and stupid kid---for robbing her...did he catch a case?

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2012, 10:08:51 PM »
God bless them all!
Mr. AZ 2003

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2012, 10:37:22 PM »

color of the kid?

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2012, 11:07:49 PM »

For fucks sake, use punctuation please...

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2012, 11:13:25 PM »
For fucks sake, use punctuation please...

You read all that?  ???

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2012, 07:53:54 AM »

Neck of peace.  ::)

" Katherine Harder; a 31-year-old high school language arts teacher, who decided to teach one of her 17-year-old students the language of love... in a car in the parking lot of the school. Police caught them in the act of conjugating vowels and arrested Harder, just as she was teaching the young boy how to pronounce her last name "

this had me lolling

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2012, 09:40:07 AM »
Threads like these infuriates me. The fact that I don't have any sex life right now is probably the main cause of this but fuck these women for not having sex with me. I cut them to pieces, cook them and eat them with noodles. C,unts! Life ain't fair and I hate mine.