Author Topic: Religion  (Read 7063 times)

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
Religion
« on: May 19, 2012, 09:08:18 PM »
In order to be a believer in any religion a person must own one or more of the following:

1. ignorance
2. inability to deal or accept a personal tragic incident(death, imprisonment, sexual assault, etc)
3. excessive lack of leadership traits, someone who will follow someone else's idea at every crossroads
4. desperate for acceptance, someone that makes every decision based on commonality
5. thumb suckers, adults that still need a blanky to make them feel secure

I just finished a college course that studies the major religions; judaism, christianity, islam, wicca, buddist...every coarse had a speaker)

Christianity is by far the most fucked up and plain silly belief...no one can trip over their own bullshit more than the Christians(i was baptised roman catholic, the most fucked up group in the modern world)

How can people argue against science when their entire belief system is based on faith, zero proof, and invisible beings

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Religion
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 09:10:17 PM »
I hope you didn`t just come to this conclusion and that you always knew this to be the case.

They are all Equally moronic and should be derided for their stupidity at every single opportunity.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 09:21:26 PM »
I agree with the first post but I think that Mormonism takes the cake for the stupidest.

You just have to be a complete moron to buy into it.

G

No Patience

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 09:27:18 PM »
I hope you didn`t just come to this conclusion and that you always knew this to be the case.

They are all Equally moronic and should be derided for their stupidity at every single opportunity.

haha no, i am in my 30's and have been atheist since my late teens

i actually posted this because your fb thread made me think about why i dropped my fb acct...christian delusion, i wanted to talk some shit about the united states 80% poplulation ignorance...that is the number we learned...80% of americans claim christianity...bullshit, i work with 4 other people, all 4 say they are christian, never have they gone to church on sunday, don't know shit about christianity...it is their insurance

athiesm(16%) is the fastest growing group in the US now...every religion is dropping...this is why the Catholics called a world wide alert to create a group to bring back faith in bullshit...christianity is literally dead in europe and brittian

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 09:27:41 PM »
I agree with the first post but I think that Mormonism takes the cake for the stupidest.

You just have to be a complete moron to buy into it.

Multiculturalism and Equality are two more things only morons buy into.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 09:29:55 PM »
Not biting.

G

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 09:31:29 PM »
haha no, i am in my 30's and have been atheist since my late teens

i actually posted this because your fb thread made me think about why i dropped my fb acct...christian delusion, i wanted to talk some shit about the united states 80% poplulation ignorance...that is the number we learned...80% of americans claim christianity...bullshit, i work with 4 other people, all 4 say they are christian, never have they gone to church on sunday, don't know shit about christianity...it is their insurance

athiesm(16%) is the fastest growing group in the US now...every religion is dropping...this is why the Catholics called a world wide alert to create a group to bring back faith in bullshit...christianity is literally dead in europe and brittian
I`m curious to know what went down that lead to the deletion.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2012, 09:32:16 PM »
what about scientology?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2012, 09:33:32 PM »
Not biting.

You don`t have to bite, because I believe you know the above to be true, but it would make you feel awful to admit it. Ideally you want Humans to be equal and cultures to coexist harmoniously, but Science proves otherwise.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2012, 09:36:58 PM »
You don`t have to bite, because I believe you know the above to be true, but it would make you feel awful to admit it. Ideally you want Humans to be equal and cultures to coexist harmoniously, but Science proves otherwise.
Still not biting.  ;D
G

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2012, 09:39:47 PM »
I cannot wait for Tbombz and coach to join in on this thread.
X

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2012, 09:41:01 PM »
Still not biting.  ;D
whats wrong? ya scared?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2012, 09:42:29 PM »
whats wrong? ya scared?
I'm arguing with too many people on too many sites. Can't open another can of worms right now.

G

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2012, 09:45:02 PM »
I'm arguing with too many people on too many sites. Can't open another can of worms right now.

lol, cool.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2012, 10:03:38 PM »
I`m curious to know what went down that lead to the deletion.

it was a long road.....i am very blunt and opinionated which doesn't work well on fb...i would often post comments about obesity and religious bs which upset people....the main thing that caused the deletion was my constant mindfuck after most of my posts...always feeling shitty about whether i insulted people i have long history with...and getting worked up about other peoples bullshit comments wasn't worth it, now i go through my day without the hassle of joe schmoes opinion on being ignorant

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2012, 10:07:18 PM »
I cannot wait for Tbombz and coach to join in on this thread.

Nah, why bother. You guys seem to have it all figured out. Hahaha!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2012, 10:10:38 PM »
it was a long road.....i am very blunt and opinionated which doesn't work well on fb...i would often post comments about obesity and religious bs which upset people....the main thing that caused the deletion was my constant mindfuck after most of my posts...always feeling shitty about whether i insulted people i have long history with...and getting worked up about other peoples bullshit comments wasn't worth it, now i go through my day without the hassle of joe schmoes opinion on being ignorant
Ah, I see.  So on Facebook, one must play it subdued or risk being ostracized in many fashions.  I find offensiveness rather strange as there is absolutely nothing that would ever offend me so I find it difficult to understand how someone else may be offended by something.  Usually, if someone is offended, there is either a grain of truth in the insult or the person offended feels inadequate in some way when such information is introduced.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2012, 10:28:54 PM »
Nah, why bother. You guys seem to have it all figured out. Hahaha!

Which means you don't have a justifiable argument for the existence of a God.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2012, 10:38:12 PM »
Which means you don't have a justifiable argument for the existence of a God.

Yes, that must be it. But again, why argue when you seem to have it all figured out. I've been on here for at least 12 years. Look up my arguments. But again, you athiests have it all figured out. Lol!

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2012, 10:43:10 PM »
you would hate toronto ;)
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2012, 10:47:54 PM »
Yes, that must be it. But again, why argue when you seem to have it all figured out. I've been on here for at least 12 years. Look up my arguments. But again, you athiests have it all figured out. Lol!

I never said I did.

The problem is that theists keep relying on the same old arguments, while science continuously progresses and destroys all religious arguments. So your arguments are the same and will continuously be the same, despite evidence contrary to your beliefs. Like the fact that you believe the earth is 6000 years old haha lol. That is laughable. Anyone who believes that is a complete moron. Coach, even you dont believe the earth is 600 years old, right?  :-\ :-\ Please tellme you don't.

X

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2012, 10:59:59 PM »
 :D

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2012, 11:01:01 PM »
I despise religion.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2012, 11:50:32 PM »
I despise religion.

Really? I'm completely indifferent to it. If people want to spend their Sunday mornings dancing and worshiping a magical, invisible spirit in the sky the I have little issue with it, as long as they leave me well alone. I actually had some woman come round a month ago asking if I would like to talk about the resurrection of Christ. Thinking about it now, it was over Easter. I politely explained that I'm not interested in stories and asked her to be on her way. Wasn't rude about it. There was no need to be. They're only acting out what they believe in.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2012, 12:22:06 AM »
Spiritual religion and belief in god is plain idiotic.

Worst shit to ever happen to mankind.

Oh, and while I am at it, go fuck yourself, Mohammed.